Just try and refute this

Just try and refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabbimindset.com/
behindthename.com/name/herschel
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgySA_iB-og
youtu.be/38O-PcjXh0k
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=NACYqsLqKEI
youtube.com/watch?v=iagUmxfdj0E
twitter.com/RabbiLieberman/status/768198556452851712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't any of those things.

I see a bunch of broke ass niggas

I see a rabbi trying to scheme

I think those are actual Africans.

None of those men are dressed in any way that would evidence any of those vocations.

I see a google doodle and a skype with bad eyesight

That jewish person must've talked to them before making that statement
>I would have asked what their occupation was too, but im trying to figure why it matters that they're black

Average IQ for BSc Physics is 130, average imigrant IQ is 70.

If they had a bunch of white people I couldn't tell what profession they'd be. It's racist for him to assume that people should be able to tell.

>Herschel Lieberman

Well are they?

I see a bunch of shadow people

Looks like a pack of jiggaboos to me. I'd move my wallet to my jacket pocket just to be on the safe side.

Googles.

It would be nice if we could know what those niggests actually do with their lives. let's guess!

Right to left: rapist, rapist, rapist, gang member, robber, rapist, aspiring rapper on welfare, entry level DMV worker

they're illegals mexico is just passing thru.

also this is a troll account maybe OPs

Why aren't they in suits then? Oh right, they couldn't afford suits on gibmedats.

Thats a troll twitter account designed to repill people. Hahahaha

this is a fucking YLYL thread OP .
Next time write YLYL in the "title" fucking normie faggot.

Where are their degrees and certificates?

I see a bunch of 'Wanted: Missing Bike' posters.

Classism is alive and well among Skypes, I guess. People are only valuable if they belong to a high paying profession? Somebody's got to dig ditches, and there's nothing dishonorable about that.

It's a troll account.

Herschel lieberman is a fucking troll account you normie

Well they are black. That's not racist, it's fact.

>(((Lieberman)))

every fucking time

>a philosopher

this got me the most

a doctor? sure

I see new neighbours.

Googles sure are impressive to be a rocket scientist, a physicist an engineer... that can't read or write.

At least he admits his delusional optimism. It's just a line of black dudes. It's not like they're wearing lab coats.

According to the German bureau of labour, so far more than 90% of refugees didnt get jobs, most of them lack qualifications to do even the simplest jobs and about a third cant read.

>muh rocket scientist googles from the third world

Bunch of googles

I see a bunch of fucking coons.

>(((Herschel Lieberman)))

Can you get any more Jewish than rabbi Herschel Lieberman?

Africans can barely graduate elementary school.

Go to Scarborough and tell me the same thing about a random lineup of niggers.

(((Lieberman)))

it's a troll account from full-ch_an Cred Forums actually. Nigga is making bantz like no one ever did.

Going on information from the picture alone there's no way to tell whatever made up profession this guy thinks they have. The only real information is that they're black.

I see Googles

Where da white women at?

this is a troll account owned by some of you faggots

probably OP

kys

Witch doctor maybe.

Ooga booga! Rape a baby to cure yo HIV!

Where?
Are they hiding behind the blacks?

I see a rapist, a murderer, a thief and a suicidal bomber

Rightful clay

Are they behind that line of niggers???

Nice try
>no stethoscope and lab coat

lol he see much that old jew with his crazy eyes.

It's not a troll account:

rabbimindset.com/

>UK
>Niggers
>rape

Oh come on , don't you have some poles or other normal worker class people to beat up ? will you blame chavs again ?

Those are obsolete combines.

Goog, if they were white, I still wouldn't know their occupation.

>People in this thread imply black scientists don't exist
s m h fucking trump voters

All I see is the people who follow me around the SCSU campus yelling faggot at 2pm.

I see mud people

i'm still suprised they didn't killed half of the continent by bringing viruses and diseas.

i just see a bunch of guys waiting inline for their welfare check

I see rapists

All I see is the welfare line.

JUST FUCKING TRY YOU FUCKING KEK. I DARE YOU

I see an unemployed line

is he letting them into Israel?

Is it okay if I want to find that bitch, with my flag on his profile pic, who liked this and bash his face in?

I see a line of fucking niggers.

>Purchase TBA
Really makes you think...

fuck you mate i wrote that first you little fuckdoll

You stole my joke you fucking nigger

So hire them, Rabbi!

I see a welfare line

This

>Niggers not raping everywhere they go.

googles*

Yeah but you said it in an unfunny way.

I see a bunch of niggers

So fuckin stupid. You could line up white people and I would see a public works employee, cashier, janitor....herschel is the goddamn racist

>be black
>liberals pretend you aren't a black man
do they even realize how offensive that is

How come people get robbed when they go to lawyer neighbourhoods then?

baguette baguette baguette.

>that picture
He looks like he's playing with blocks.
>We be doctors and sheeit.

Go back to the hufflepuff post niggerjew

I see them through my googgles

I see a jew that needs to be gassed and refugees that should be laid in caskets.

What? Behind the niggers?

This man is muh diking a swede right now.

>dress code for engineers, philosophers

HOL UP

i see niggers waiting in line for their welfare checks and foodstamps

>playing with blocks is like science for niggers
kek

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now!!

A monkey, chimp, gorilla, orangutan, google...

I see obsolete farm equipment. Dindus dont have high enough IQs to be any of the things he described.

That twitter is a troll-account you stupid leaf.

>says the skype

Professists see a doctor, an engineer, a philosopher, a rocket scientists, a physicsts and a lawyer.

I see eternal souls trapped in human bodies.

>blacks are 1/9 of the population
>blacks are 1/200 of scientists

WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHEIT

Google ooga booga, where dem white wimmin at?

>le all rapefugees are rocket scientists meme

Really tickled my cerebral cortex

There's plenty of black scientists. My dissertation advisor is black and he's one of the smartest and most respected people in his field.

... that doesn't mean a bunch of 20 and 30 year old fugees off the boat are gonna magically become fucking rocket scientists.

honestly slavery happened as fellows 2 tribes are at war in Africa one tribe captures other tribe sells to whites for labor what libs think happened is that white people ran through the woods and captured them

"A rocket scientist"

I want off this ride.

Judging someone based on their career. This man should check his privilege. Does that mean because they excelled at life they are worth than your average Goog? Just because this Rabbi has led a privileged life he should not belittle others. A racist sees black people, a privileged man sees those career men, a human sees other humans. I wonder if he would of posted that picture if they were drug dealers and homeless.
Pft, shame on him.

Something tells me Hershel wouldn't let any of these men operate on him.

see
It's real

I see a bunch of guyz in T-shirts

Stop censoring yourself cuck. Just use google and skype irl. Using it on chan makes you seem like a massive autist

I read this imagining an iconic Hydian Laughâ„¢ 3/4 of the way through

I'm 90% sure that's a Cred Forumsack's troll account.

Kanker

I like all their matching watches

" Herschel Lieberman"
behindthename.com/name/herschel

yeah, they're dressed too laid-back to be Google-Americans

No, it's not.

>At the young age of 8, still suffering from the hereditary effects of the Holocaust and daily torment and hectoring by his White classmates, Lieberman knew; his mission in life would be to rid the world of antisemitism and bring about a more equal Western society without hate, prejudice and ignorance.
this is why your country is shit - can't tell a deep troll when you see one

Try and refute this while youre at it.

How is anyone supposed to know their occupations without prior knowledge of them? Everyone just sees black people.

I see Swedes

They all look like they've come straight off a boat.

It is you fucking idiot. I DM him all the time.

Has to be the shit he says is too perfectly merchant no sane person could be that big of a meme

Racists see black men - I and all of Cred Forums see healthy bulls for our wives.

Prove it

I see poor swimmers. :D

Check who he follows you goddamn retard. Pic related

I seen a Dindu, a Nuffin, a We, and a Wuz

Go ahead. See what happens.

>implying Cred Forums has wives

>racists see reality, I see a fantasy
Okay guys fess up, which one of you is this?

65% of Syrian migrants can't read or write in their native tongue, let alone the language of their host country. I would imagine that illiteracy rates are similarly high for African migrants.

>breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/

Those doctors, engineers, philosopher, rocket scientists, physicist & lawyers see a cracker who's relaxing around them so it's fair game to knock his ass out and steal his wallet & shoes.

Soon to be roommates

He obviously follows them to find out about what the alt-right dark army and Frog Squad are up to

I see a rabbi whos only counting 3/5ths of the people in that pic.

more like new stepdads

Not compromising my troll account.

But

This is the real "kike Herschel is based on.

Now fuck off newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=jgySA_iB-og

Isn't that just an old tool shed full of farming equipment?

This must be at CERN

Only Herschel in this case

How about the fact that they all most likely have sub 100 IQ and any of the professions listed would require atleast 120, no wonder a jew would say something misleading and manipulative

But the "racist" is always right. Those will always be black men. The liberal responce is very rarely correct.

Hm, but 40% of them have a university degree.

Really revs up those neuron transmitters.

What do you even need philosopher? What do they even actually do? Seriously if all philosophers died for some magic reason, we'd all be just fine. No one would even notice. Sure their families, friends and pets would be sad.. but society would continue functioning just the same. Quality of life would remain the same.
Meanwhile if we lost our doctors, engineers, physicists and so on, we'd basically shout ooga booga at each other very loudly, our society works 99% on technology while only like 3% of society actually understands that technology.
We are not appreciating our STEM people enough.

Also me in the middle imo lads.

I see my tax dollars going up and I see racist black niggers that might rob me or fuck with me because I'm white

so what he is saying that because they are a doctor, engineer, philosopher, rocket scientist, physicist and a lawyer they cant be black despite it being obvious on the photo

seems racist to me

Fpbp

2+2 = gibs

>I don't see race
>that's why I live in a 99% white area far away from non-whites

What the fuck did you just say about philosophy you fucking google

This guy has been around quite a while. He's one of us. Just try to read his profile without chuckling.

Indeed. They're doing important work.

i was at a party about 1 hour ago and black people
literally kicked out white people for being white. They said
"You're white you can stand the cold better" and forced the majority of
white people out. I'm so confused, this is so wierd,
i literally got kicked out of a party 1 hour ago for being white, everyone just accepted it, including me

Harold Perrineau is " LOST" again

>i see an assailant with a knife, a person who made a bong with an apple, a person smoking that applebong, a muslim, a dead Google hanging from a tree, and some Google that thinks he knows his rights.

>racists see black men
>black men
>men

welcome to the future of white people

>I have a picture, that proves it
Lmao

Jews see a ritual. I see a cock mutilator.

> I see a doctor who has to treat them for aids
> I see an engineer who will design a bigger plain to deport them
> I see a leftist philosopher who works at starbucks and is still not capable to stfu about his commi ideas about picking up everybody from africa
> I see a rocket scientist and physicist working for the government incase the engineer fails
> I see a lawyer who makes sure that it is all legal under international law

Anglos aren't really a race of philosophers, but it has value if you look into it

youtu.be/38O-PcjXh0k

Did you just assume my profession?

Wait so why tf aren't they then and instead standing in line to get their welfare checks or prison food??

Every engineer I know dresses distinctly like an engineer. None of those guys look like an engineer.

>implying engineers dont have a dress code

So what do you call a white albino? A fucking double albino? Albinism squared?

Ultimate redpill coming thru
Iq is a normal distribution. 80 is the avg for nigs meaning another distribution away is 96 %, in otherwords if we over simply stnd deviation to what it is for whites only 2% of nigs are above 100 iq. The third standard dev to120 and above houses less than 1% of nigs.

If we use subsaharan amounts the einstein of niggers has the avg polish iq (105)

Now if whites didnt rape their slaves ( tho not rly rape),they would have an avg iq of 62 which is MODERATELY RETARDED
being a modicum intelligent is cultural appropriation for niggys

i'm so confused, it's literally racism, i dont understand.
I recently got kicked out of a fucking party for being white
i don't understand, i know europe has a immigration problem
but i didnt know it was this bad (reminder: this happened almost 2 hours ago)

>engineers don't have a dress code
I think you're mistaken

WE WUZ CHINKS N SHEEIT

I have more than a picture. Youre just scared of the reality. I love it. Your denial cannot save you now. Not in the age of information.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

That guy in the upper left corner looks like a fruitcake. Guess I´m not a racist either.

The catholic church uses the same lie to encourage women not to abort.

You see a homeless man, I see a physosiphor.

They were lol, google khoisan tribe. Your whole world is a lie and its falling apart.

>Refute an opinon
>leaf

Why did I reply to this?

(((Lieberman))

Fuck off kike

kek

awwww yeah.
america needs a war that isn't with a third world nation
fuck yes being the defender will make it even better
say it with me
NATIONAL UNITYI

If they're so successful why are they in some kind of breadline?

I see a bunch of fucking Googles from Google land.

>being a modicum intelligent is cultural appropriation for niggys

They're pretty good at leaving white culture untouched, you have to admire that

And your IQ is about 90

I doubt a one of them could spell "physicist"

m8 we know about this already. Did you know millions of years ago we were all monkeys? Then gradually some of the monkeys stopped being monkeys.

Something similar happened to me at university. I tried to go to a lecture hosted by the "Malcom X House" (yes, there was an all-black dormatory named after the violent racist Malcom X).

When I tried to go in, they told me I couldn't because "this isn't for you."

Everyone is racist, and whites are the least racist. Yet, somehow, everyone is convinced that whites are the only ones capable of racism.

So you're saying a bunch of albino streetshitters enslaved your race?

Nothing on that picture gives me insight into their lives. The only thing there that yoi could infer is that they are all black because that's their skin colour. If you put there 7 white men then all I can see is that they are men, or that's sexist?

I see a bunch of googles

i don't know what to do with this tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Provided this actually happened, welcome to the cancer that is identity politics user. It's gotten worse than 1990s.

It's only a matter of time before racial nationalist groups get more traction. Best to keep your head down and avoid all of this shit. It's not worth getting involved with skinheads.

So did he ask them their credentials? How do you know what they do just by looking at them? Flaw.

Wow, I cant even....
youtube.com/watch?v=NACYqsLqKEI

Only white people can be racist right....
While i was kicked out i said to the niggers "guess i'll
be voting FRP (anti-immgration party) next year and suddenly it was about 5-ish nigs pushing me around, my
friends helped me out so i didn't get punched or anything, they
also got kicked out for being white

Just wait until they kick you out of your country and you do nothing you fucking cucks.

they were trying to eliminate the competition for pussy. of course the white girls could stay and get BLACKED

>You're racist if you don't psychically know context
>just kidding, they're not any of those things, but they could have been
>you're still racist though for not seeing the potential of alternate universe versions of them

I see a motherfucker who needs some new glasses. Top left corner.

looks like they are queued up to get some sweet welfare money from the gubmint

That sucks brah, and yes that was literally racism. But don't sweat it, you are white and they are not. This is good for you.

Funny. When you give this test to toddlers they too see black men.

How dare you insult Cred Forumss favorite rabbi

I just see load googles waiting get there google benfits

This the line to have sex with the White women?

That's because whites are inherently racist.

Wow, irrefutable! Just goes to show how bad the economy is when all those upstanding, intelligent, well educated members of society are standing in the line at the welfare office.

>you are racist if you think this is a room of black men
>literally a room of black men

The goalpost-moving subjective definition of racism has shifted again what an unexpected surprise this has never happened before!

Now racist to not be a delusional liberal.

>Double posting
>Reddit formatting
>Can't type properly
Prove you're not underaged right now.
Fuck I hate how you can spot the newfags instantly nowdays due to this reddit formatting shite.
Do people even lurk before posting now?

That's a fake account run by a Cred Forums user btw

*Hands over % of paycheque*

So glad to have you all in the country, what do you do for a living?

Rape and steal? Neat. Well, I sure am glad to wagecuck for you. Thanks for the enrichment.

You must be half japanese because that is some hot bantz

>What do you even need philosopher?

some was interested in black dudes, but most thought whey were nasty..
majority of white girls kept away from them

RMMT

And you wonder why we haven't had ANY scientific breakthrough since the Internet, huh?

I'm a physics major, guess how many blacks we have here? less than 0.3%

>A bunch of Googles kick all the whites out of the party
>You didn't immediately unleash your Nordic rage and tear them asunder

You spineless fucks are why Europe is doomed.

I see some ADULTS. That then have to be trained with MORE resources than a European CHILD would to do those things. Even THEIR children would require more resources to achieve even a slightly similar approximation of quality. Googles need to go home, not have children and die off a bit or kill their corrupt rulers.

ask him who his favorite african philosopher is.

I see a rapist, an armed robber, and a jihadist

>imma do ya taxes an shit fuccboi get u a pound a purple

>Just try and refute this.
Every profession in Cancuck has the quota squad that graduates at the bottom of the class.
>pic related, bridge designed by diversity

Why were you even at a nigger party?

It's because every white person didn't want any trouble and didn't think it was worth getting in a fight for.
Some of the guys that got kicked out was pretty big and went to military school
to become a sergeant.
Whites could have won but we didn't think it was worth the trouble

>lieberman

nasty plot

>Niggers
>Philosophy
Good joke

W.. whoops wrong door

>didn't think it was worth getting in a fight for.

Your country is always worth fighting for. You better start fighting at some point or the battle will be lost before it even begins.

Majority was white, a friend of mine had a chick there that he could bang so we all went. We knew it was gonna be like 30%-ish niggers but we thought that was
gonna improve our chances at getting laid cause a big number of the girls there thought the
black dudes were creepy and nasty

theyre too young

shut the fuck up and drink your tea you welfare babby monarcuck

I see a prison intake

They tend to dive into profound topics such as watahmelohn and kfc.

All I see is a bunch of Googles

Nor will they be. Nor will their kids or even their kids kids.

Go watch your single mum get raped by her boyfriend tyrone while your spic dad wanks in the corner you lite beer sipping,obese,underaged,dark skinned,low iq,unhealthy,broke,spastic little cunt.
I've got more stamps in my passport than you have years in your life son

>pale aryans look like other pale aryans

user, nobody is denying that white people have aryan heritage. As do Persians and the japanese.

I would have been outnumbered and had a lack of support as everyone was passive.
Some of my friends got pretty red-pilled by the incident though,
they've always been pro-immigration and all that. They drastically changed minutes after what happened lol

Are you a Caribbeanigger?

Isn't that being prejudice though? You're basing all opinions about someone off their looks, dimensions, and skin color.

I see a dozen rape statistics.

There's a good chance the white women were allowed to stay though right?

I see a welfare line
T.Hispanic voting trump

Jesus Christ I thought that "rocket scientist/doctor/engineer" thing was just a Cred Forums meme. Wew lads.

HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN

IF they are all that why the fuck they in a food hand out line?

That graph contradicts my own experience. It should show a logarithmic downward slope from the peak. Nobody ever gets to an "expert" stage where their confidence about their knowledge goes up. Rather, the more they learn, the more they realize how many questions are still left to be answered. Or as someone said,
>the greater the radius of your knowledge, the greater the circumference of your ignorance

I see Skype promoting Google.

yes only guys was kicked out. the host was a fat white chick(stereotype i know..) and she supported the blacks.. as she was supporting kicking whites out she started to push me, i pushed back really hard and she flew back,
she raged and hit me in the head several times but i didnt notice anything cause she was weak and fat.
As me and my friends left we yelled at her how fat she was and that she got a BMI over 30 and
basically trash talking, after that we left pretty fast cause
we didn't want any trouble

architects don't really design the bridge structure tho
t. architect

fbpb

>implying everyone else is not.

Being racist is just another word for common sense. I don't think whites are the only ones that have that.

>hereditary effects of the Holocaust
uhhh, biology doesnt work like that

I see the unemployment line

So, a doctor, an engineer, a philosopher, a rocket scientist, a physicist and a lawyer walk into a bar....

that sluty little bitch

Those white girls are gonna get culturally enriched, most of them will end up sex slaves.

HA HA Holocaust!!

youtube.com/watch?v=iagUmxfdj0E

I got bored of writing rape songs
Then I remembered the holocaust
I couldnt write because it was so funny
Im glad lots of people died

[Chorus:]
Ha ha holocaust [x3]
Im glad lots of people died

People are too f*cking PC
To admit Hitler was funny
How can you not laugh your ass off
Watching people bulldozed into a ditch?

i think the incident was about getting into a fight rather than
getting girls, as most of the girls already thought the blacks were nasty

>architects don't really design the bridge structure tho
They sub-contract to engineering design firms with the required specs, and will shop around for some morons to say they can pull off their ridiculous 'form over function' design just for the ribbon cutting photo shoot. Which is exactly what happened here, we had a cool looking bridge that would have been suitable in a stable Midwestern state, not Northern Ontario with day-night temp swings of +-30 degrees and huge wind and ice loads. A simple ugly truss would have sufficed for a quarter of the 300 million price tag and lasted 50-60 years, but our libtard gov specifically wanted something 'stylish' for the current year.
t.structural engineer

BRING IT ON BURGERS

>First bost pest bost

Its pretty hot over here m8, just saying.

fpbp

kek

those some tinted googles man.
Like they'll bleed motor oil dey dat durk

The fat chick was trying to get her black friends laid and by extension, impress one of the black guys.

Women are creatures of social pressure.

I see about $24,000 in taxpayer money going down the hole for this months GIBSMEDAT collection check.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Didn't Trump say only fat people drink Cola Zero

>we didn't think it was worth the trouble
if you had a shred of collective identity left, you would see exactly what the fucking problem was. You outnumbered them and they still pushed you around. You had the means to resist and you did nothing.
This is a fractal representation of the biggest problem facing the West, or "White Peopel Countries" as OP would describe them.
Group together, get two guys to dress as cops and knock on the front door, and when the niggers run out the back to escape, the rest of the crew ambushes them. Just watch out for the blood, it's got AIDS in it.
Any Norge girl caught in the arms of a nigger gets her head shaved and thrown into the street in her underwear.

the difference in genes between you and a black person is a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1%.

THEY ARE THE SAME YOU RACISTS

Yeah niggers are animals get lynched OP.

They should migrate to Israel then

Doctor? Engineer?

Silly skype - the googles do nothing!

So's the difference in genes between dog breeds. Are pit bulls the same as Yorkies?

>Africans
>participating in any type of philosophy, ever

Does anyone else just see tomorrows headline?

KekbyPuff

WE WUZ PLATO N SHIET

there is no scientifically valid concept of race. It has no biological or genetic basis.

t's purely cultural and social, and you are as closely related to a stranger who is black as you are to a stranger who is white.

(((Lieberman))) says stop seeing what you see Goy ... imagine what I tell you to imagine.

The truth is - these men are all Black - Refute that

i'ds anodda shoah

I see $10 million in welfare for the next 10 years.

I don't see black men. I see black rapists

>rapist, rapist, child molester, rapist, cannibal and also rapist, fucks chimps (the real animal) and a rapist.

i can confirm that those are somalis with no education and that they would be black according to a digital image editing program their skin in areas is 0,0,0 rgb value wise which is true black

twitter.com/RabbiLieberman/status/768198556452851712

underrated

He's clearly a troll. A good one though.

HOLY FUCKING KEK at that shitty google meme.

As if any one of those googs will do more than rape, rob and collect welfare.

90000001 was Greece stating Trump will pay his country's debts. I'm sure others capped it, it was in the same thread as 90000000.

They have to go back .

Oh god I can't breath

I see the line for the refugee camp soup kitchen

you see it's funny because we talk about this sort of shit happening all the time on here and get ragged on by normies for being racist bigots, but when they experience for themselves exactly what we're talking about it's as if we'd never said anything, there's this inexplicable cognitive dissonance (not saying you necessarily) where they just cannot put two and two together, their minds will just not accept what you read here as even a possibility even when showered with evidence to the point of physical discomfort; there must be trillions of instances like this since yuri talked about this steadfast disbelief that prove him right, and no one except us seems to notice. downright creepy