THEY KNOW

>“Stinking Googles should be killed”: why Cred Forums is using a search engine as a racist slur

>Users of the anonymous forum are targetting Google after the company introduced a programme for censoring abusive language.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4vcxm
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
newstatesman.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
youtube.com/watch?v=VChmTTCEw0o
youtu.be/sGssbaktT1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it weren’t for the utterly abhorrent racism – which includes users conflating Google’s chat tool “Hangouts” with pictures of lynched African-Americans – it would be a genius idea. The group aims to force Google to censor its own name, making its AI redundant. Yet some have acknowledged this might not ultimately work – as the AI will be able to use contextual clues to filter out when “Google” is used positively or pejoratively – and their ultimate aim is now simply to make “Google” a racist slur as revenge.

So now what >we came up with means that they have to come out and openly defend censorship?
>our chan has become so powerful it forces our enemies to tell the truth

>their ultimate aim is now simply to make “Google” a racist slur as revenge

We will make a billion dollar company go belly up by year's end. The gov will have to cut ties as the company is known as a racial slur and will refuse to bail them out.

So this confirms that writers actively browse Cred Forums to get something to write about. How pathetic can you be?

Exposure is good, everyone must know that google is being used as a racist slur, to damage the name of the brand.
Normos are so eager to signal virtue that if you continue the memeing of nigger as google they will jump on the opportunity to call you a racist, cementing the new meaning if the word.

Further proof anyone who uses this faggot meme is a shill. Just say nigger you fucking retards, all this is just a kike tactic to try and censor what we say. The proof is every time you say nigger some fag instantly comes and tries to correct the record. You're all being played and anyone who falls for this shit doesn't belong here

Shut up you goddamn Google.

Wow, this is incredible. I think we've just discovered a new form of protest.

did you even read what had to say?

All the worlds major media have (((writers))) lurking here.

Google is such modern racist term it'seems sick

SELL GOOGLE STOCK SELL SELL SELL

ABC GOING BANKRUPT.

GOOGLE SEARCH NOT MAKING MONEY

ANDROID OS IS BEING SOLD TO MICROSOFT

SELL SELL SELL SELL

>Muslims as “Skittles”
I didn't know this one.

>programme
irrelevant thread

You got to hand it to them, they're quick off the mark. How long since the google thing started, a couple of days? And they're already reporting on it. They're hanging on our every word.

On a slightly less flippant note, this is extremely worrying. Memes usually had to filter through from Cred Forums to sites like reddit and from there to online newsservices before the mainstream picked up on it. Now it looks like they're reading Cred Forums directly.

They're among us, gentlemen. They could be any one of us. They could be in this very thread right now

calling "black" people people google is better because "black" people aren't actually black

Cred Forums is a board of peace, the actions of some cannot be blamed on the board as a whole

archive.is/4vcxm

OP is a fag

What a glorious time to be alive when shitposting makes national news. First the elections, now the world. Google gonna goog

>The proof is every time you say nigger some fag instantly comes and tries to correct the record.

And here you are correcting the record for everyone. Do you shills even read what you write? it's painfully obvious.

BUY BULL SEMEN INSTEAD

>WARNING CONTAINS MEMES

memes must be banned, they are too powerful.

>They're among us, gentlemen.
>They could be any one of us.
>They could be in this very thread right now.

Yeah they are. It's all the Skypes saying this is a "forced meme" cause their overlords at google HQ are getting nervous and sending their shills to correct the record.

>Stinking Googles should be killed

So this journalist is spreading hatespeech just like that ? Does he think he can get away with this ?

this just proves Google is a bunch of skypes

Stfu you fuckin Skype google

>reminder

skittles makes perfect sense

Skittle is alrght you skype goole

>learn how bull semen billionares from a white supremacist underground hacker forum are changing the course of history

Realistically, what could be the effect of memes such as pic related being published directly in mainstream media without filters ?

I can think of nothing negative, especially in this case where the memes are fucking hilarious.

Fuck off skype, it's cancer like you

Skittles dindu nuffin

>Skittles
>not brand
It's just leftovers from previous MSM fallout, nothing wrong here. Otherwise yes, we have to focus on Google. Also, Jew=Skype doesn't click. Why not call it "Jigsaw"?

Without press attention, Cred Forums would never be able to turn google into a racial slur. I'd like to thank The New Statesman for helping spread our message.

It actually helps the cause for googles to keep saying "nigger" as well "google" to fuck with googles' nigger results.

It does still sound kind of forced in text, but who gives a shit, it is a great cause. And, if it sticks, it will quickly start to sound perfectly natural.

And, the picture memes (Google Wallet, Google Street, etc.) are fucking great.

Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

this is how Cred Forums died after the whole
we are legume
incident
on the news every week
lots of tourists showing up to see the show
all trolling DOA because the normies instantly were informed of the troll by web/print media

if this trend continues it will be the end of Cred Forums as we know it

if so I'll catch you all on the cripp side

>implying them knowing isn't the intention
>implying them signal boosting our psyop for free isn't the intention
>implying they aren't playing right into our hands as usual
Like pottery.

Skype sounds like kikes though

never give clicks to the filthy skypes, archive

>mfw they're mad af about us calling googles and skpes out
>they actually write a fucking article on this shit
LMAO

Any little shit Cred Forums does is news now

Journalism is a joke

All happenings pop here first even if the info is shit and scarce. I would have bots watching this shit if I was running media.

There is always some user on his phone posting.

>shitsonfireyo.jpg

Google's gon' be googin'!

what a time to be alive tho

google stock

Better rev up those redpills

Even the FBI and JIDF, the Russians and Hillary shills are lurking/posting here

>Why not call it "Jigsaw"?

Fash the Nation has been using "kayak"

I like that

I view it as a testament to our power.

I'm expecting (((experts))) in Cred Forums to appear on live television anytime soon.

Somebody has to put a stop this alt-right movement or the power elite are going to tumble.

>am i fitting in yet? xD

ITT: newfags that are falling for the new nigger jew meme. fucking morons.

>changing nigger with google like good goyhim
>not just pray kek and let the meme magic happen

Jew=Skype is great, and Microsoft deserves it for giving the Hillary campaign millions plus shilling and possbile voter fraud for Rubio in the primaries.

Kek helps those who help themselves.

You faggots know Google loves niggers, a company full of SJWs are cumming on their faces because nigger is being phased out.

Moar

hahahaaha

MEME WARNING

Google

>mfw virtue signalling normies afraid to talk about Google products and services, and even be too scared to use the search engine in front of other people.

*Bings

Then they woul just be following lock step in our trends as usual, since I already do this.

Chink=Bing is great, and Microsoft deserves it for donating to HIllary, and shilling for Rubio in the primaries (and possibly commiting voter fraud)

This stupid son of a bitch is making billions trading bull semen, and basipally, you're a dip.
Click here or search for AOL keyword 'bull semen billionaires' for your free introductory pack.

I wrote that reintroducing stop and frisk would be a "google search"
Follow for more

No, not yet goy. We need his help to shut it down.

This. Why try to damage Skittles? They haven't done anything.

Wouldn't it make more sense to call Trannies
'Targets'?

i was referring to the article where she subs moron for Bing

So far the only people trying to erase nigger are the candyass rooting for Google

>Spics/Mexicans/Latinos=Doritos
Don't really have anything against Doritos (the chips), it is tasty, but it is unhealthy and overpriced, so fuck them too.

I love how fucking dumb you people think we are. 'Oh look a guy with a picture of Hitler said the Jews want us to do this , he also said faggot and nigger and mentioned CTR, he 100% must be one of us. And he told us to stop, so maybe we should stop'

When will you google-enablers learn? The more you shill against something, the more credibility and power you give something here. Obvious shill posts just give an idea credibility. Even something that seems subtle to you, is obvious to people who spend hours every day here.

Ben Garrison never did anything wrong either
it was still funny though

Androids are already replacing black people. Facbook is making chink telegrams obsolete. it's not racist if it's true.

what did she mean by this?

It means they contacted Google in hopes that Google will comment on the situation.

I am confused, do you mean Anroid word will be used instead of nigger/google? I don't understand the chink telegrams part at all.

I'm confused here, are you talking about Obama?

Look at this fucking google.

Google needs to be injected into images and blogs. Twitter posts associated with Google behavior need to trend. We can put tyrone up on search results in a week if we really try

>circumnavigate the search engine's new AI program

>circumnavigate

lamo

Maybe. They're already replacing them at McDonald's where the minimum wage hits over $10. The chink telegrams part is self explanatory.

Have we started the firefox?

although i believe you to either be a filthy skype or at the least , a paranoid idiot.
i do agree if someone wants to stick with nigger/kike we shouldnt turn into little whinny fags trying to correct him over and over

but yea, skypse are freaking the fuck out over this. if you wanna be in on it, don't stop.

but that's just my 2 shekels

Try hard shill

They're going to travel 360 degrees and walk away.

Than explain it to me, I don't understand what is the chink telegram is, it might be a regional or language difference, but that one is meaningless to me yet.

>angry post
>image of hitler salute, completely irrelevent to post
>hitler.jpg

Are you even trying?

>the word Google becomes synonymous with the word Nigger
>Nigger comes to mean lazily looking something up on the internet without looking much into it.

YOU CANNOT CENSOR THE INTERNET.

When will these assholes learn this? All they've done is given us a vehicle by which we can use their weapons against them.

1. Do these assholes not have teams of some of the most brilliant software engineers just sitting around thinking shit up?

2. Do these assholes not have billions on liquid cash assets which they can use to fund the best implementation of their best solution to their perceived problem?

With all of this at their command...this is the best they could come up with?

They are utterly fucking devoid of hope. THIS IS AWESOME.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Cunning. Using spaghetti monster tactics to fight the googles and skypes

google gonna goog

fucking beautiful

>actual news and evidence of corruption buried and forgotten
>Google shit gets immediately attention

It's like you guys enjoy being jewed

why do they always think the entirety of Cred Forums is behind everything?

*immediate

I still think it's dumb, but at least Cred Forums is putting the media breathing down its neck to good use. This shit would have fizzled out within a day or two if not for the media racing each other to be the first to report on the "alt-right's new tactics"

Hadn't thought about it like that but I think you are right. In the digital age protests must be conducted digitally.

They've been rused by the hacker known as Cred Forums.

its just propaganda now.
they report on pol because all the newsworthy shit will never be heard by the public since the msm is bought and our memes, due contrarian nature, seem appalling to the bluest pilled of people and are thusly fascinating and entertaining

This guy is right.

You want those two key terms appearing together and linking back to each other. Like, enough links with people clicking on them might start to make an impression on google's analytics after a while, unless they have a way to stop you from using their own analytics against them.

we invented light and shit

They would never publish a funny one. MSM always take the dregs to make memes look bad

Check These Dubs.

kek

You know the homo community did the same thing by making Rick Santorum's last name mean the frothy mix of blood, shit, and semen, that is the result of homosex.

>Google decides to be mildly annoying
>The obvious answer to this annoyance, is crashing the company with no survivors.

Pol, meme, meme like you've never memed before

desu google has been pure cancer for a while now.

>in b4 moot becomes head of google and has to fight his own creation in the coming memetic revolution

Very nice, but mine are better.

Google brought me here

He could be you. He could be me. Why he could even b-

Ninja Gaiden confirmed for meme magic

the "trump law" bit makes it a bit too obvious

I feel ya my googa

This is messing with Skypes profit margins. This is going to send them into a frenzy b

the more the talk about it the more it spreads

a leppo makes sense too

people that use the n word and j word will be banned join the google family or get dead fucking nazis

He probably has a master key to blow it up or something

not here though, it's a good tactic on other social mediums

>implying Google AI can't overcome it

>THEY KNOW
>newstatesman.com/
Literally a Cred Forums blog.

LOL they really know here's the search page now.

it doesn't matter what name is used. googles will claim the word is offensive and look for another name that they will eventually find offensive.

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

Wow incredible. Why do I feel like I've heard that Hilary is going to be indicted 1000 times at least. BECAUSE WE HAVE!

Operation Google is borderline genius and genuine grassroots activism as opposed to passively waiting for (((justice))) to catch up with Hilary.

>SELL GOOGLE STOCK SELL SELL SELL
Agree with this. Their interests as a company for social justice no longer align with the interests of shareholders (i.e., to make lots of money).

Also better to not indict until after King Google is out so he can't pardon or commute.

and what better way to rise back up and get your enemies to do free marketting before you hostile take over and shutdown your enemy ?

>Not to mention cencorship net neutrality and all the other fucked coprorate deals being pushed through right now that help Google.

Im gonna stick with google, skype, skittle and butterfly

Google

only niggers don't use superior google+

you were fucking dumb, we're well aware of the media and getting this shit on cnn was one of the goals from the beginning

>slide thread

we could literally shut down google with the you fucking skype, fuck off damn google

sounds good to me

Everything about your post screams "Google shill".

I think he's gotta be. What he's the top Google isn't he?

Google a good boi

>abuse language
>"white people"
>etc.
Get the rope, Goys!

You kids are so fucking cringeworthy. This Google meme is the dumbest shit since letting women vote.

>forcing yourself to change your language because of a single threat

Disgusting.

Reminder that luggage lad works for Google.

I wonder if he still has any influence over Cred Forums since he sold it, if does, I think he'll be putting a stop to this for good boy points at Google.

Nice try, Skype.

2bh it must be refreshing to occasionally shitpost without your name attached to it. I imagine some of these people work with jews or whatever minority and there's gotta be a couple that are obnoxious and annoying to work with and they would get a chuckle out stereotype jokes posted here.

guaranteed they get a laugh out of Cred Forums.

found the interloper

Its too subtle: "Stupid Google lost my email"
"Stupid Google stole my email"
"Stupid Google lost my bicycle email"

There's no way in hell AI is near that level. They'll delete themselves out of existence on false positives.

Good work, fuckheads, falling for the hefist shill raid.
Now when jewggle-- a 500 billion dollar compnay with a legal dept of hundreds-- sends gookmoot a cease and desist and the fucking board is shut down, all you fuckign useful idiots can be proud of yourselfs.

Do't say you weren't warned. How many times have I been here, citing precedent if the fappeninging/jennifer lawrence bullshit, which was ONE FUCKING ACTRESS.

You will see the entire board get deleted in next few days tHE MONTH BEFORE ELECTION, just as the leftist scum planned the whole time.

DID NOTONE OF YOU ASSHOLES ASK YOURSELVES "QUI BONO?" AND OF ALL TIMES, WHY NOW, WHEN TRUMP IS PULLING AHEAD IN THE SWING STATES?

Jews are crooked and dishonest scum, we expect that of them. But the fucking useful idiots among you who shilled for this...I hope all IPs, are leaked, bc I will be happy to help hunt you down and parade outside your house with my AR.
IF it was legal to do to 'brock,' I can do it to you. And I won't be alone. TRaitors will come before useful idiots, but both will be one list.

SO....Google offically knows, their legal dept has almost certainly already sent out the cease and desist, board will be gone by tueday at latest.

Happy ashooles? Right before first debate, 40 days before election? Toy people who pushed this literally deserve to fucking die do never ONCE stopping to ask yourselves "Why NOW of all times?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

Shouldn't we want them to know? What are they going to do about it? Try to block searches for their own name?

>tfw they start taking the red pill and we have Cred Forums journalists subtly spreading our word

GAS THE SKYPE

GOOGLE WAR NAO

This is good. The they're doing our work for us.

>>“Stinking Googles should be killed”:

wait, knowing the meaning of the phrase, shouldn't they self-sensor? I mean, newspaper don't write "nigger" even if quoting someone

SHHH DONT LET (((THEM))) KNOW

>s-stop goy, or we'll s-shut you d-down
They afraid.jpg

also, fresh memes, do not steal

well guys he fits right in, we must concede to him Cred Forums... its over.. guess we should just give up the DRUMPF meme right now then

go back to making ur drumpf btfo threads you skype google

>bing is bad because it's one of Google's Competitors
>skype is OK

You do realize that Skype is a Microsoft service right? Just like Bing?

Shit Google. That's messed up who's the Google lurking Cred Forums for cheap click bait?

>mfw I was actually the big lipped child abandoning HIV carrying Google all along

>If the super hacker Anonymous can be interviewed then so can Cred Forums

>not more botnet

just

I liked helicopters for trannies. It's funny in its own right as a reference to "I sexually identify as an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter."

>mfw normies on googlebook start using these memes

thats when you know its ober

This shit is just a way to give the search engine free advertisement.

Stop saying the search engine's name.

A, B, C, D, E... F the G.

free advertisement associating it with a racial slur, you stupid skype

Because no one has ever heard of google before.

>HURRRR SEE EN DEE
Fuck off, skype. Anyone who's worked in hosting knows that the owner of a website is completely immune to threats, prosecution, etc. for user created content thanks to the safe harbor section of the DMCA. Eat a bag of bacon soaked dicks.

>image

my sides are in fucking orbit

It's now about the damn search engine

you found me out asshole. I'm really a CTR shill. I'm "afriad' of a shitty forced meme timed 40 days before electtion, 4 days before debates, when the cunt is literally collapsing on the streets and all the swing states were beginning to turn in Trump's favor.

The-- out of nowhere-- suddenly the board is raided by 7 fuckign leftist shills froma s ub-reddit who sgueest retarded idea, get all their friends to say 'me too," and all the usful idiots jump aboard.

BTW- while all this HORDESHIT re: this stupid forced meme has been going on? The FBI managed to slide 250 pages of more Clinton email documents from the investigation, that no one here even fucking noticed.

Because entire place is full of newfags.shills (thank you, "nased BBC-sucker milo and jew media for pepe article.)

I'm off to infinti for good. This place is ruined. Fucking assholes. And you my "Russian" friend, are that same israeli jew who always uses the russian proxy.
May your mother die in her sleep tonight you soulless scum.

STOCKPILE RARE PEPES

btw hi the world's media, if you're reading, do you ever feel like empty worthless husks, hastening societies demise for a few lousy dollars? Well you should.

I'm pretty sure you're drunkposting right now.

I've already seen people on my FB feed who do not even know what Cred Forums is use "fucking Googles" when referring to blacks. It is spreading THAT fast in usage. This is one of those one in a million memes that takes off insanely fast in usage.

>>HURRRR SEE EN DEE
Sir, ased on this statement, I can clearly see that you are very learned. Your well-reasoned arguments have won me over.
Perhaps you'd care to debate in a more formal setting, appropriate to your high level of intellect?
I was wavering in my beliefs, but after reading "HURR See EN DEE," I suddenly realized the superior reason and logic of your reasoning, and I was won over.

Are you, by any chance, at Princeton or Yale this semester? Maybe I will be seeing you at Head of the Charles.

If not, you must certainly be on your university's debate team with argumentative and logical skills like that. Perhaps I'll see you there?

Hi Moot! How's work?

Chimpout more, google.

ha. the great thing about it all, is half of us don't even understand quite why we're doing it. We've moved from being useful idiots to absolutely fucking useless idiots, and if history has taught us anything, it's that there is no defence against that.

>'m pretty sure you're drunkposting right now.
I'm pretty sure you've been on this board less than 2 weeks, but rushed in after seeing all the media attention the fucking jews were giving pepe, correct?

Also willing to bet you scored below the 50th percentile on both your SATs and SAT IIs, also correct in that?

you can really see who works for google in these threads you know. holy shit

You're regular reminder that propaganda is LEGAL for the gub to do:

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

>Chimpout more, google.
Truth hurts, eh hymie? Ask yourself how I knew you were a kike based on reading not even 2 full posts by you.

You are the slime of humanity.

at least he red pilled me on simon of trent

poor catholic brother, ive never heard this story

Extraneous usage of verbiage with superfluous syllables and quaint, outdated allusions to the Ivy League does not in any way, shape, or form prove that one possesses superior intellect. It does, however, have a strong postive correlation with being an arrogant teenage undergraduate student with delusions of grandeur.

You're not fooling anybody, shillzilla. Fuck off.

Man. That was quick.

You're dead fucking wrong actually. I've been posting on various Cred Forums boards since 2007, Cred Forums since 2012. I got 1540/1600 on my SATs: 800 verbal, 740 quant. SAT IIs are for chumps and mattered so little in my life that I don't even remember how I did, except that it was generally well. I got several 5s on AP exams and had worked my way up into linear algebra as a high school senior after getting a 5 on AP Calculus as a junior.

But here's the real shocker for you, kid: nobody gives half a damn how you scored on that crap after you get admitted to college.

Skype=Kike for those of you confused.

>It does, however, have a strong postive correlation with being an arrogant teenage undergraduate student with delusions of grandeur.
Or mentally ill. It's called stilted speech.

HELLO SLOOT

>The-- out of nowhere-- suddenly the board is raided by 7 fuckign leftist shills froma s ub-reddit who sgueest retarded idea, get all their friends to say 'me too," and all the usful idiots jump aboard.

>giving credit to cripchan or *eddit

kek

There's a lot of overlap nowadays. Helicopter parents have produced a generation of kids who got to college without ever having been truly challenged at anything. Then they get a taste of pressure and freak out.

>mfw that explains a lot

Fucking skittles, wish the skypes would just cleanse all them skittles.

I HATE GOOGLE I HATE JEWS
I HATE SPICS AND ARABS TOO

>ee who works for google
Yes user, google would send their employees to do this...not a fucking cease and desist letter straight to office of gookmoot and have him shut it down.

I honestly don't know if you are crooked, or just a White Trash retard. You honestly believe jewggle would need to use their "employees" to shill for them when they are a $500 billion dollar company with a billion dollar legal dept?

Ask yourself, if Jennifer Lawrence's one dumb lawyer could do what she did dueinf fappenign, what do you hink jewggle's legal dept can do?

And, yes as a lawfag there is precedence and is is absolutely agains tthe law and can be shut down. They tried it first with the "reddit bot," that failed, so now CTR is getting you useful idiots to attack jewggle.

I fucking give up, do what you want. But I can promise yoy this-- by end of week, 35 days before election, this board will be GONE. This is a gathering place which acts as a meeting place to further the copyright infringement along with outright libel and known negative associations that go well beyond the scope of "parody' as defined by SCOTUS in Falwell v. Hustler."

A few leftist trolls have convinced you to engage in deliberate, malicious, infringement in which the author/creator states openly in many cases that his intention is to harm the google brand.

I can tell you that off the top of my head-- what do you think the 2- lawyers jewggle has working on the cease and desist letter for gook moot have written already?

You fucking retards do no understand the law. congrats, gookmoot will have no choice but to delete by end of the week... t. 3L stanford law fag

Oy vey you found me out! How ever I will recover! Curse you Exceptional American and curse your superior insight in our plans! Now Sholomo won't pay me any shekels for today and I will starve like my 6 zigzillion ancestors! Oh woe is me!

To achieve that aim the target should be niggers so that they attack when they hear someone say google, then plebs will steer clear of saying google, jewgle suffers as a result.

You know the news industry is struggling when reporting on Cred Forums pranks is front page. I remember when this shit wouldn't get any higher than a stub article on ED.

wakka wakka , ur a pussy

>And, yes as a lawfag there
>t. 3L stanford law fag

>literally admitting being a skype
>shills against whole idea as hard as he can, posting walls of text everywhere
Every time.

this

eat shit fuckers

c-c-can we ? is just a d-dream ?

Yep.

They only do so however when taking a break from reposting Tweets by completely insignificant celebrities. I seriously think to be a journo in 2016 all you do is drag and drop Tweets into a story and write a clickbait headline to fool people into giving you clicks for shekels. Fuck all the media

looks like ur shitting ur pants right now desu. i bet ur thinking gonna be working in macdonalds soon

>gookmoot

HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT GLORIOUS LEADER THIS WAY, GOOGLE SHILL

>someone leaked this

THE NORMIES KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN!!

I am a google myself and i think this meme is brilliant

all fucking googles must hang

Google search is getting increasing useless as they manipulate their results. It's like we are getting back to the 90s where forums are king and search engines are useless.

>ou're dead fucking wrong actually. I've been posting on various Cred Forums boards since 2007, Cred Forums since 2012. I got 1540/1600 on my SATs: 800 verbal, 740 quant.
LMAO, in 2005 they changed to SAt format to out of 2400 rather than 1600.

You fuckign NEVER EVEN TOOK the SAT retard. you are all over the place with dates, all sorts of other shit.

Oh, and here is news for you-- if you work for...say the legal dept ofa big European bank, they go so far as to askf or your grade from your freshman year in highschool and what your PSAT was.

Welcome to the REAL "real" world, dumb ass. I'm not going to convince you brainhed cocksuckers, all I can leave here so that sone will hopefully realize this:
1. "Qui Bono?" Who is benefitting from tis and why NOW of all times, when the old whore literally cannot walk without passing out and she is crashing in all the polls, esp in the swing states.

2. Again, "Qui Bono?" Today ay 545pm, FBI dumped 250 pages of documents on clinton. None of it was read ehere or gone through bc of this shit

3. Timing, Timing, Timing-- this is the West's last chance to save itself without civil war. after election. So why now? Why pull this RIGHT WHEN clinton is crashing in all the polls?

4. Someone sent me the original thread where this was created. It was 1005 a shill :"Hey, wouldn't it be a great idea if..." and the next fucking TEN people all agreed. Anyone who has been here knows, that's not how it works here! everyone has their own opinion.
The place was duped. To draw attention way from clinton's scandals, and ultimate to have google shut it down,probably prearranged with jewggle.
with that, I give up.

>88

SHIIEET

Wew lad

You fucking one post google lover. Fuck you.

Yep. Fuck the media. Fuck journalists they should all be gassed.

Isn't that kinda the whole point of it though

Best way to troll a leftist on social media is to pretend to be black.

Even those morons start to question whether they should offer support to people that hate them.

No virtue signal points for sucking black dick = no more sucking black dick.

I dunno man. I'm just here for the lulz and to spread messages of peace and love.

This. They want us to THINK they can overcome this.

It's impossible and they know it. All they can do is bitch.

Tell me how this google shit isn't getting shilled when news outlets are usually YEARS behind what goes on here.

Really makes you think.

are you crooked or just a useful idiot? genuinely curious. are you interested in seeing trump elected?
See back in..evne as recently as feb, when there was a new dump on Clinton docs (250 new pages, on FBI site right now, they tried to slide them by releasing on a sat at this hour).

In the past--before th media jews brought all the newfags here-- we would work together as one giant organism, relentlessly doxxing everyone she was involved with (also did same with rato and trups GOP competitors).

Now, instead of doing that, here I am, trying to convince double digit IQ assholes to stop it before gookmoot takes board down.

If this board does go down though, I'm going to offer rook moot $100k for the IPS, so I can find out who started all this, and track you down.

No, maybe I can't physically harm you. But I can (al will) make you life a living hell.

TRUMP is literally the last hope of Western Civiliation. And you fucking newfag cuckolds-- instead of going through the clinton emails-- rre courting a lawsuit from fucking jewggle bc you were duped by leftist assholes.

What's your endgame? Ever ask yourself, why NOW when she is starting to lose i the swing states, the debate is in 4 days and the dunt cannot stand up without collapsing?

If you are crooked, you are either a jew or a shill. If you are a useful idiot, ASK YOURSELF WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING.
I'm out.

>it's working after 2 days and pissing off normie shills
>OY VEY STOP DOING THIS WHILE I CTR

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

69/420
GAS THE SKYPES

>intention is to harm the google brand

Cred Forums isn't one person, you dirty skype.

>w-w-we'll shut you down if you d-don't stop making fun of j-jewggle!

>The place was duped. To draw attention way from clinton's scandals, and ultimate to have google shut it down,probably prearranged with jewggle.
>with that, I give up.

One of two things is happening here: you either do not understand how the anti-slide is done (because you're not paying attention, it's not a secret anymore) or you're a shill trying super fucking hard to convince people to not shit on google.

Pick one. It's not really up for debate anymore. The idea that Cred Forums can't handle more than one topic at a time, totally screw up all attempts to slide, and still blame sleddit is just laughable.

If you're not a shill just go ahead and take a break, senpai, you need it.

>oogly googly
When googles talk it sounds like this. Fucking savage apes.

One that actually works, too. Black Lives Matter will be jealous.

>Journalism
Bloggers aren't journalists. Especially cunty middle class english girls posing as one.

goygle has been running google-themed doodles all year, they started the meme, not us

As soon as I saw this, I knew we were winning. Keep up the pressure until it becomes the norm. Godspeed lads.

google, google, goolge, fuck you google

Maybe it would have been possible in the past but now Google is all H1B poos.

I feel like the news has learned they can create their own stories by fucking around on here

Googling intensifies

>Users of the anonymous forum are targetting Google after the company introduced a programme for censoring people who disagree with them

fixed

goo point portugoogle

this is amazing

What are the "best" search engines right now? I want good results, but I don't want censorship, either.

I would just like to acknowledge the user that started this with a simple post. He singlehandedly changed the meaning of the word. That's pretty powerful shit.

Also, like everything we have ever called blacks it will be just a matter of time before the word "Google" will actually be more associated with a negative. Blacks, negros, even nigger are only bad words because blacks are so bad. That's why honky and cracker doesn't offend whites.

I'm firmly convinced that most of the bait is posted by SJW (((journalists))) so they have something to write about.

and nothing of importance would be lost

Underrated. Actually, 'Meet the Spy' is prime material for Cred Forumsification.

a shekel for the goy.

Moot works for nigger now and Hiroyuki is just a myth, nigger owns this board.

That sounds like a plan dawg, fuck these googles!

>The site brought down Microsoft’s AI Tay in a single day
We were the only ones who were serious about teaching her. Everyone else just went muh dick and used the repeat function for masturbation.

That'll give that Google Chuck Todd something to blink at

youtube.com/watch?v=VChmTTCEw0o

is this the state of american journalism? hanging ina board in Cred Forums to get articles about the [dark side of the internet] were memelord do the memes

0.000007 shekels have been deposited on your account

>It actually helps the cause for googles to keep saying "nigger" as well "google" to fuck with googles' nigger results
shit im already confused about which one is the search engine and which one is the racist slur. I think we are doing a pretty job.

holy shit that took a day
what have we become?

Unstoppable.

>Those dubs

YATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

he's only getting that?

Kill yourself Andrew Baker whose phone number is (714)6185950 and address is 708 janss, anaheim

Hitler is right and this board is a fucking disgrace.

tbf I actuallly really like the article
he's stiff but kinda funny

>Cred Forums isn't one person
you don't understsnd the law fuckhead. just look how well thst defense worked with jennifer lawrence.
at day's end, all that matter's is that gookmoot can be held accountable as the individual facilitating access to this board, and he will drop it like a pile of hot steam feces.

Your fucking retarded forced memes have become so convoluted, proud to say i have no idea what you are even trying to call me.

i DO, however, know with certainty what you are: a 75 iq dupe of the jews....

Let the fear flow through you

oy vey goyim stop using our brand name for your racism and let us profile you

You are pathetic

they're heeeere

I fucking doubt the AI will be able to makes sense of the limitless levels of irony and memes here. It'll develop sentience before it is able to understand Cred Forums

Come at me bro
You can start with me, I live in the 559
Love to kill some of you skypes sometime

>fear flow through you
so you are admitting you want trump to lose, correct? Just so we have that on record, already screencapped.

The leftist scum take off their masks...

hire me

WEW

FUCKING CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

Fucking skypes go shill somewhere else

Doesn't matter how quickly they discover it.

If we keep replacing nigger with Google, the two words will become associated, whether people know it's intentional or not.

I'm onboard, digitally. But you skypes cant keep me from saying nigger irl.

>live in the 559
must be wigger talk. Is the the new version? pride in your area code?

just so we are clear, you are all admitting you ant tRump to lose, correct?

googfle can i use all ur shit as copypasta, is pretty good

save me a spot in Zion and you've got a deal

This would really take off if David Duke, or some other media racist boogeyman, would start using it on twitter.

>if they weren't having bad bad no no thoughts this would be a genius idea

>Google hangouts

just so we understand, you an all the others want Trump to lose as you've already admitted, correct?

You want to see Trump defeated?

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/4vcxm

what do we say instead of abos

Good. They'll have a redpill.
And become one of us
Become one of us
One of us
Of us
Us
S

Way ahead of you, lad.

>It's already a meme

We have our answer-- not one person in this entire fucking thread wants trump to win, it's all beaners, leftist, assorted scum.

As soon as the heretofore "Useful idiots" see the caps from this thread,' they will be out of your little shell game.' You will be isolated and enough people will report you to get you blocked.
so thanks, have all i need now. L)

They don't because they're too stupid to see past their delusional google loving lens to see that their currency is going to be worthless. Shortly after they will pay on the DotR. Filthy subhuman skypes.

Nah, just making it easier for you to find me like you said. As if you weren't joking

Lord Kek, do not be intimidated by your awesome power.
Now is not the time for timidity, we got googles to skype.

>mfw I've been one of the people pushing for google being a thing since the first thread
>mfw I'm vindicated as FUCK right now

This is insane. We have real media power at this point; people already are getting aware of the new meaning of google.

FUCKING ULTIMATE KEK!!!
Next the left need to start using "people of a hundred zeroes".

It was so clever though! How did they decode it!?

>Google put me on hold for 4 hours just to tell me they had no phone support

Let's do it.

What are you whining about?

Hey... nice trips

Kek. How obvious a psyop is this shit? God this place is crawling with goons and spooks.

Please don't call him that.

Truly everything is coming full circle; what a time to be alive.

How do you do, islandgoogle ?

Bro take your schizophrenia meds, your inability to make coherent thoughts is showing.

Dan "get her in the van so i can get insider" Schneider?

We have become true harbingers of change. Go forth and spread Kek's power.

PRAISE KEK!

Their removal of cropped porn reverse search probably gutted regular image-search altogether, since even non-porn cropped image reverse search is useless now where it wasn't.

Fuck off google

In the immortal words of Ben Garrison, Gas the googles, race war NOW

WW1 was fought in trenchs.
WW2 was fought in tanks.
WW3 is fought in shitposting.

Kek vult.

>it's real

Googles, skypes.
Not my types !

>While Cred Forums’s methods are deplorable, their aim of questioning whether one company should have the power to censor the internet is not.
>deplorable
kek

Dude, come fite me like you said you would, you have my area code and IP, right? Should be easy to find me

i might be a middle class mexican boy, but i have principles sir....(call me)

> Neo-Nazis in a secret society of Frog God worshippers manipulating the universe with memetic sorcery fighting a global cabal of baby-sacrificing Moloch cultists is causing multinational corporations and world politicians to worry about losing their continued grip on humanity

It's like we walked into an Umberto Eco novel.

>that image
H-Holy fuck...

Niggers have always been Googles, and Googles have always been Kangz

Parentheses in any form are deemed anti-Semitic. There is too much development for you to undertake.

p.s. We respect your Hispanic culture and values. Our decision is based upon current resource and time limitations but we will be needing more intel soon.

Yours sincerely,
Applied Memetics HR c/o CTR

>googles nigger results
Top fucking kek

A word become intuitive around the hundredth viewing/use over a period of a week more or less.
This started what, three days ago ?
I assure you this'll become unstoppable in four days.
Beyond that, it'll become the new dindu, just as dindu was the new coon, coon the new nigger and so on.

And as proven by this very post, nigger coon dindu did not lose their meaning.
Once google is the new nigger, it's over. Nothing can erase the new meaning.

Now go do your duty soldier. We got a memetic war to win.

It's like, if you had easy entry to the deep web (dark web? I forget which way around they are) and could access a message board that terrorists use to plot their attacks, you can guarantee journalists would be checking that shit every day.

But journalists are fucking lazy, and since Cred Forums has been so hilariously vilified of late, with the overwhelming support of Trump and the posting of cartoon frogs which is apparently an act of true evil, then of course it's easy money to report on what we're talking about.

This situation has become so strange. I'm in two minds about whether to laugh at the media, or to join in the celebrations with Cred Forums "yes! we have actual power!"

Did the bull semen thing ever get anywhere?

Here it is
youtu.be/sGssbaktT1I

Praise Kek!

Cred Forums have more traffic than fox news, msnbc and cnn COMBINED, counting only american lurkers.

If you believe the MSM have the power to mold public opinion through relentless propaganda, then Cred Forums have that power too. Any other stance is just rejecting statistics and so batshit retarded.

Post your face when autistic masturbators have as much power as the israelis and saudis lobby where shaping american politics are concerned.