Is she our guy?

Does this absolve her of all the coal-burning ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-cant-keep-kardashians-kim-moves-toward-donald-trump/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big ass celebrities endorsing trump without it being part of their contract or bribed?

Why are the jews letting this happen? Are they turning? Have we red-pilled the jews on themselves and mqade them go "goyim's got a point... really made me think..."?

What the fuck is going on?

Post the story, dipshit.

>Does this absolve her of all the coal-burning ?
Shes armenian or brown or whatever, why does that matter

she is one of many who support a person who can handle emails better than a teenager

do celebrities even vote? I feel like so many US celebrities are out of the country so often they wouldn't even have the time nor inclination.

Saged and hidden, viral marketing CTR bullshit. Do not reply without writing sage in the option field.

no

No she's going to change her mind eventually it's all for show. She will discover some "shocking information" that trump is racist then come out and publicly trash him. It's all a work.

/pol decries degeneracy...

...then whores itself out to the poster child of said degeneracy

/pol never had any legitimate credibility but if it did it would have just lost it.

muh degeneracy

>coal-burning

Can non-whites coalburn?

Kim was inspired by Brexit and our successful revolt against Globalism senpai.

they can mudburn maybe?

Fuck it. If she supports Trump, she supports Trump. Although I think she is literally retarded, 1/3 of America loves her. If she can convince her fans, it's fine by me. Keep in mind that Kanye West called Ben Carson "the most brilliant man" he's ever heard, so I think they've always been on the fence.

>she supports Trump....she is literally retarded,

notice the correlation...

Kim Kardashian's opinion is of negative worth. Her endorsement of Trump is unfortunate.

Armenians aren't whites?

What's your endgame, anglos? Do you seriously not consider anyone outsire the anglo-saxon world white?

>1/3 of America loves her
I find this doubtful. Sometimes I've seen people claim to love her, but I've never become convinced that they're real people.

No, she just does what can bring profit to her and "Being with Her" isn't profitable anymore.

She isn't white who cares who she fucks? Her mom though is the biggest pimp in America.

>Retarded attention whore decides to roll with Trump

Shocker

The redpills are in the water now.

There's no stopping it.

lol paranoid goodfball.. here's the story, anyway:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-cant-keep-kardashians-kim-moves-toward-donald-trump/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social