9/30/16 the happening may happen

now let me explain why, remember last year when the Chinese were allowed into the world currency basket. they said wait one year and that year is the year, now lets pay attention, the Chinese have bought so much fucking gold and including them having those islands they are full of gold and oil. this is why the united states wants them gold and oil, but we dont want war we are playing death with our economy because we depend so much on oil and war with barley any gold. The Chinese have won basically gold is important then oil with the amount they have. So during the imf meeting they are releasing a new world currency or a new basket currency we really do not know yet but either way we may be fucked.
also the dow is slowly falling if you look it up and see where its heading thats a little hint of whats to come. Also supposedly they are going to dump the dollar on the 30th aswell
screen cap this post

>inb4 shills come in and say hurr it doesnt matter we can print more shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-07/china-cfos-are-swapping-dollars-for-yuan-in-financial-statements
globalresearch.ca/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/5520618
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1877404/huge-gold-deposit-discovered-beneath-seabed-eastern-china
financialsense.com/contributors/jerry-robinson/the-rise-of-the-petrodollar-system-dollars-for-oil
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/01/14/51/Special-Drawing-Right-SDR
euweb.aiib.org/html/aboutus/introduction/Membership/?show=0
aiib.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zgUtzwFdfG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanke_Doctrine
youtube.com/watch?v=eljbpuW76Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=fDrCfcHLiK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hurr matter shit print can we more doesnt it

D.A.K 16.10.16

D.A.K 16.10.16

D.A.K 16.10.16

getting really, really sick of happening threads on this stupid fucking board. We have like 20 happenings a day.

>Kek wills the Chinese superior economic domain
>中国最好

hurr it doesnt matter we can print more shit BITCH

Create a jewish imageboard

forced meme

Chinas been buying a lot of gold, yes, but it's still only about 5% of our reserves.
They've been dumping the dollar to buy gold for years. Guess what? They still own trillions of our debt. They're stuck with us for a long time.

Nice sources.

I remember last year when the Shemita occurred and the world economy collapsed/.

I must say we've done a splendid job recovering.

this is actually happening, i can dig for all the sources if you want me too.

oh yes, I'm sure it'll happen! Just like the global terrorist attacks on May 1st! Ore the yellow done eruption on August 14th!

Sage you stupid fucking faggot.

SHOW ME DEM SOURCES NIGGA

You can't expect China to become any source of stability for the world / become a world superpower if they can't even balance their books. Once they purge the commies / corruption then it can take off.

Canada nuked when?

AFTER WE NUKE THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ISLAM

fuck your asshole with lit candles

fine here
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-07/china-cfos-are-swapping-dollars-for-yuan-in-financial-statements

globalresearch.ca/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/5520618

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1877404/huge-gold-deposit-discovered-beneath-seabed-eastern-china

Nuke Toronto, Vancouver and gas Québec. The rest of us are nice white English speaking people.

literally every post that has ever said "screenshot this" has been complete garbage not worth paying attention to

this is amateur speculation of lower quality than that which accompanies survival food infomercials

nothing will happen on the 30th except for OP quietly choosing to fixate on another arbitrary date for the collapse of the dollar (after he removes the cocks from his mouth and rectum)

Usa has more gold than other countries combined, but in private ownership.p

you mad

happeningfag threads like this make me question the wisdom of wasting my time with you kids

It already is one. Cred Forums is 50% pepe memes 50% merchant memes

I'm not participating in a war to protect the petro-dollar.
I don't trust government, and I hate my species.

>billboard in china

so my entire theory is correct then..............

you wrong
you retarded

see

>entire theory based on a billboard
>that isn't in china

see

Been known for a while for people who follow that stuff.
They allowed their economy to get flooded with counterfeit currency over the last year.
They have deflated and devalued as much as they can.
People think they are building islands just to build islands but they are dredging massive (and i mean massive) amounts of gold from the richest deposits ever found.
They are posturing military equipment there as a deterrent from people investigating and as a means of defense.
Haven't heard any specific date on when they will announce it but it will be before the end of the year.
Also Saudi Arabia will be dropping the petrodollar and backing their oil with gold-backed yuan.
U.S. economy won't recover unfortunately.

Fucking plagiarism-addicted Chinese literally took the symbol of the Japanese Yen for their Yuan, rendering their own symbol totally useless and forcing people to abandon the symbol in favor of acronyms.

Well, that and Obama selling ICANN at midnight.

Last and final note:
The price of gold will climb as soon as they announce.
Then in ~2 weeks, they will announce the new gold they have mined over the last few years is being added to their vault.
This will collapse the price of gold in an effort to make the gold-backed Yuan as enticing as possible for the majority of nations across the globe.
After gold tanks, silver will jump to near 7:1 with gold for a brief period of time.
That's when you need to sell your silver and buy gold.
Now is the time to start buying silver though.

Stop shilling your precious metals faggot

Fuck off you retarded happening faggots. You cunts should get banned for posting this inane bullshit all of the time. Kys role players.

Jokes on you when the dominant world currency is gold-backed by year's end.

can the chinese even be better then the 1930s. do they even have a plan,or will they fuck up like us.

the control system is switching to yen.
could be interesting.
worried about the 'value of life' and 'rights of the people'.
will this cause war?

the yen??

As long as they aren't fucking dumb like we were. We let Saudi Arabia convince us to switch from gold backed to the petrodollar

Here are some good reads.

>The article provided a brief evolution of the Bretton Woods agreement from its inception in 1944 to its ultimate demise in 1971. As detailed, in the late 1960's, this "dollars for gold" system had become unsustainable as Washington insisted upon the adoption of a "welfare state" that relied upon massive entitlements and a "warfare state" that required perpetual wars.

>In the second installment of this article series, I will further explain the circumstances surrounding the demise of this failed "dollars for gold" arrangement, with a particular emphasis on how its demise dealt a major blow to global dollar demand.

financialsense.com/contributors/jerry-robinson/the-rise-of-the-petrodollar-system-dollars-for-oil

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

maybe because we didnt have as much as industrialization as china does, im an idiot so i dont know.

>88
yen, whoops, i mean dogskins, or what ever the chinese use for money

It's happening. Screenshot this.

We couldn't sustain it, in part, because we are a warring nation.
Gold-backed works best when currency is mostly flowing into your nation, not out.
When you switch to gold, then instead of worthless paper, countries are sending your country physical gold.
If you can maintain peace with a gold-backed world currency, your country will be unimaginably wealthy.

its the yuan canada

i see who knows what will happen when china does this

Old news is old.

China is trying and never hid it. I don't know why everybody acts like it's the end of the world.
It's a competition not a replacement.

The world stage show around the currency will dwarf this election.
Make sure you have a supply of food and water to sustain yourself when it's at the low points.

This is why the value of the dollar has been artificially raised while gold and silver has been suppressed. If the real value were released, it would be known that China has more than enough gold to pay off those petty trillions.

Like I said elsewhere. The entire mission of the south china sea islands is a byproduct of dredging massive amounts of gold.

i have probably a month worth of food, its over for me.

Go to your local cheap food store and buy 200 cans of food (beans, green beans, corn, etc) for ~$100 and you're good.

kys happening faggots
>Cred Forums happening faggots are always wrong

you already posted that you mong

maybe when i get money

that's was awesome
got any more

>billboard in China
>has Thai writing

kill yourself

The chinese have to add 30 million jobs a year. If we stop buying from them its civil war time. We are vastly less fucked then them.

No fucking way.... a brother Silver bug!

Why do these look like they are printed on treasure map paper

I posted this MONTHS ago and nobody fucking listened to me.

October 2nd.

It was just the way the chart was laid out... you want to see my treasure though?

Holy shit that's the very day in 1967 that THURGOOD MARSHALL WAS SWORN IN.

Nice stack.
Mine fell off my boat last weekend when I was out for a trip.

how

>It's a retard who thinks gold has any intrinsic worth episode

nah happening may occur mid October when USA reaches its debt ceiling once again. Anyway, the most likely thing to actually happen is that said debt ceiling will be increased once again. The worst case scenario is QE4.

Fell off your boat??? Some fuck in flippers is going to find fucking sea treasure?

Old towne coin company - CT mainly, buy ebay or goldsilver.com, apmex, jm bullion

Weird, same thing happened to all my guns...

>July 2016
Nevar Forget...

Not many people know what's coming our way... check out my view - London, Canary Wharf

Fake picture, there are no Merchants in those windows.

we have our banks in london

I didn't take the picture now... I took it yesterday but the size is too large... hence screen shot... let me do some more for you ;)

what are you trying to point out?

Yeah... citi bank, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, JPM. .. London the financial capital of the world

At JPMORGAN are the bastards that have started the crash... along side Deutche bank

i know about dbk they crashed last night again
but whats the news on jpmorgan

JPMORGAN are in a lot of trouble.... I mean... A LOT of trouble. It's 3:58am here... i gotta get some sleep.... crash is coming.... watch the SDR!!

The US has been fucking over everyone that has a lot of US dollars in reserve by printing so much more money. No one should be surprised that the Chinese are mad about this. The Chinese do lots of their own dumb shit too though to fuck over others.

TLDR Everyone is fucking everyone

whats the sdr

imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/01/14/51/Special-Drawing-Right-SDR

Good night

>imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/01/14/51/Special-Drawing-Right-SDR

i know that but thanks goodnight

what is AIIB??

take a look at who isnt on the list Japan and U.S.

euweb.aiib.org/html/aboutus/introduction/Membership/?show=0

>euweb.aiib.org/html/aboutus/introduction/Membership/?show=0

aiib.org/
>aiib.org/

I mostly follow Martin Armstrong, he has a blog if you're interested.
pic related boys and girls, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

so its us and japan vs the world, why doesnt japan hate us.

you fucking nerds don't understand.

its the date where globalists shuts. everything. down.

While among the panic, and causes, they will break down, haul off, execute, maybe even nuke, bioweaponry, chemical war far, huge world genocide.

They are taking out the undesirables for our upcoming visitation.

So you better have a gun,

Or better have a bible

and of course i'm referencing D.A.K. 16.10.16

whats with this dak thing, ive seen it all over this board.

you fucking burger, you literally just read my post,

i just fucking typed out in your shitty american language what the fuck is up.

its game over, finished, done.

They won, we lost.

its over.

I've been reading about this for awhile now. Most of what I find to read about it is from tinfoil tier sites. But this seems to be becoming more serious and real.
My main question is I have a futures brokerage account that I sometimes trade futures contracts, what would be the best positions to open to ride this out? Long GC and SI contracts and short DX?
I've also been thinking about opening an account with a forex brokerage so that when the time comes I could open positions to hedge against a falling dollar.

I can't fucking sleep... have you seen the D.A.K switch?.... fuck!

I would seriously recommend getting out of stocks ASAP and buying physical gold and silver bullion... I'm no longer in stocks... Gold and silver will go up initially on the crash but when every fucktard sells their commodities portfolio - they sell off GLD & SLV just like in 2008-2009 but then we find the big one! To the moon.

calm down leaf i asked the origin of it who made this 10,16 meme.

no dont do that if it happens hurrily switch your dollars to euros and make them the yuan, before you burn yourself.

Kek rules that the chinese faux currency will collapse after president trump wages economic war against them

Yeah... you're right... we really did lose.

D.A.K

no they wont, they will ban the dollar from all investments. We cannot interfere unless we nuke everyone or sabotage them.Which will make us seem even worse.

The Euro is fucked... Deutche bank are going to get a bail in, the euro is QEing like crazy... they're on the verge

any logic, theory or guess is pointless in the face of meme magic

I hear you Brother

D.A.K
Devils trail

We are only 12 days away from the effective date of the new SDR. Coincidently this is also the date when the United Nations takes over control of the internet. The US Administration has controlled the internet since its inception through the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). This control will now be passing over to International Telecommunications Union (ITU) which is administrated by the UN.

Such a shift in control and influence is reflective of the transformation which is taking place in the international monetary system. Adjustments to the flow and control of capital has always been the predecessor to broader socioeconomic and geopolitical changes. The trends of today and tomorrow will also follow this undeniable logic.

For the last 72 years the United States has maintained a high level of global hegemony through the use of its domestic currency as the international reserve asset. Since 1944 the USD has accumulated in vast quantities in the foreign exchange reserve accounts of central banks around the world. This has given the US government immense influence and control over nations and whole regions. New technologies, such as the internet, were managed and distributed by the US, and most geopolitical issues between nations were settled in a manner that considered the wants and needs of America and western corporations.

This is now all changing, and the world events which are unfolding in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and South China Sea are a testament to the reality of this shifting influence.

because, we always follow in loyalty of business when it comes to us, but when it flies away from us we always do something bad.

The SDR (Special Drawing Right) is a basket of domestic currencies which is used by the International Monetary Fund to manage quota amounts and allocations of funds for member nations. The basket has went through various alternations since its inception in the late 1960’s. The current composition of the SDR includes the USD, British pound, Japanese yen, and euro.

On October 1st a new composition comes into effect which will include the Chinese renminbi. China’s domestic currency has been on an upward trajectory towards official reserve status amongst the G20 nations. This internationalization took on a new dimension after the financial crisis of 2008. At that time it was recognized that the imbalances in the world monetary framework, much like the imbalances in the geopolitical realm, was caused by the large accumulation of USD in the foreign exchange reserve accounts.

The global community, through governments, central banks, international institutions, and think tanks, began to develop multilateral processes and mechanisms which would nudge the systems of the world from the unipolar American framework to an architecture which would effectively meet the wants and needs of the international realities.

The US dollar would not suffer a horrible death and collapse as some have repeatedly stated and promoted. The US currency will be slowly altered and adjusted to fit within the multilateral framework and function in a more efficient capacity as a domestic currency, meeting the economic needs of the American people and business, which it has failed to do for decades.

Even the most hardened sceptics and promoters of the “death of the dollar” script are now admitting that the dollar will not die, and will in fact fit within a larger multilateral mechanism.

Can someone tell my dumb ads why gold is so fucking more important than oil. Why do we give a shit about a fucking rock.
>2 nations go to war
>1 has all the gold
>Other has all the oil
>Oil country bombs the fuck out of gold country and runs them over with tanks both of which need oil
>Gold country is crushed but looks bling bling while doing it

>stocks
>getting out of stocks ASAP and buying physical gold and silver bullion..
I dont even have a stock brokerage account. I only have a futures brokerage account. I dont trade stocks, only futures, and thinking about spot forex.
I already had gold eagles and silver eagles but I lost them in a tragic boating accident.

WTF is this?

More Cred Forums LARPING?

These adjustments will require some level of volatility as both SDR and renminbi liquidity increases internationally and USD liquidity decreases. The shifting sea of capital flows will require the normalization of monetary policy in all western nations which have utilized low interest rates and quantitative easing practices.

The Federal Reserve in the US has accomplished one interest rate increase so far and others are expected. Whether the second increase comes next week or not, the trend towards a multilateral framework is well defined. Each increase has to be timed and coordinated with China and the expansion of alternative liquidity measures to US Treasuries.

At some point in the near future China will further widen and extinguish its exchange rate pegging mechanism with the USD. Like interest rates, this will have to be coordinated and managed to minimize volatility and ensure capital flows do not adjust too swiftly.

What this all means for the dollar is that on the morning of October 2nd things will continue much as they have. No big news stories will break that morning stating that the dollar is crashing and the world is ending. It is only a point in time. The shift has already been happening for years and will continue to happen for many more.

At some point the dollar will depreciate against the currencies of its largest trading partners. It is important to understand that this depreciation will be beneficial to the dollar as it will help increase American exports and create jobs. All things which American’s have suffered under the reserve capacity of the dollar.

I have the perfect plan

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

Dude. You're wrong. In fact, you're full of shit. Nothing is happening on the 30th.

>LARPING
>live action
>on the internet

5000 years of monetary history... a global value... divisible, fungible, store of value over long periods of time

So open a forex broker account and then open positions like:
long EURUSD
and then short USDCNH

NOOOOOoooooo!!!!! You're a madman!!! How could you ever want to do such a thing! Fukk!

gold is functionally useless outside of electronics and in very small amounts.

chinese companies produces a vast majority of all consumer electronics.

i don't see what the problem is.

it's not like a chink is breaking into your house and stealing your jewelry.

o-ok

>muh gold back currency meme

Would love some neckbeard/chinkboo to explain how a gold back currency is worth anymore than a fiat currency (or threat based currency).

A gold back currency is a piece of paper that you give someone else saying "this 50 dollar bill is worth 50 dollars in gold, you can't see that gold, and you can't access that gold, but trust me, its there". How is that any different from our "fiat" system? Its not. If China controlled the world's oil, they'd have some power in pushing their currency as the new world's reserve. They don't.

They bought gold as an investment to hedge against the massive amount of credit their economy has accrued.

Nothing will happen on the 30th.

Lots of these kinds of "the dollar is going to crash" happenings end up not actually happening in the stated timeline. But just lets say this happening starts actually starts happening. Wouldnt it be a good idea to beforehand have a foreign exchange / forex broker account warmed up and ready to go? because you cant just open an account overnight it takes several days to get it opened. And then if it turns out to be a real happening you could easily open up forex positions which would be hedging against dollar currency falling. For example opening long positions in EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD currency pairs means buying those currencies and selling US Dollars, and opening short positions in USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD would mean selling those currencies and buying US dollars.

The only way it would happen is if the US lost control and influence of the world oil market... which isn't going to happen anytime soon... And even if that did happen it would still take a lot of time for someone to take it over completely...

and even then- the US produces enough shit domestically that with enough prep time we could remove our currency from the global market and be self sustaining, as we have massive natural resources (most of which are still untapped).

Food/Gas/Energy? For the most part we can get all of that from here. How many dollars it took to purchase a euro wouldn't matter if it was spent domestically, similar to how the soviet's sustained themselves with a non-currency.

>, and opening short positions in USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD would mean selling those currencies and buying US dollars.
fucked it up, meant to say that would mean buying those currencies and selling US dollars.

The first part of your post is reasonable, but I find the latter part of your post disagreeable. Lets say they announce this and as predicted the world no longer considers the US Treasuries the "flight to quality/saftey", it would suck big time just being stuck setting and watching, lets say for example GBPUSD go from around 1.2957 up to over 2.0, 3.0,etc who knows how high it might go.

Ehh I guess this is more of a question then

oh yes another happening, just like 2012 or like the happening in september 2015 or the happening on december 2015 or the happening on February 2016 or the happening on may 2016 yeah this time it will happen for sure

But they can't just "announce" it. That wouldn't mean anything. Thats what is fundamental to understand. China could announce that but it wouldn't mean shit because everyone else would still be taking those dollars. The "producers" that other countries rely on would still need those dollars.

If GBP/USD goes haywire it would not not matter much as countries (and we) don't rely on GBP.

These "dollar is collapsing" sites are trying to get you to buy gold (or survival shit).

Did you ever wonder why the big "gold" dealers like goldline are trying to SELL you GOLD for US DOLLARS? If they believed the dollar was going to collapse. Why the fuck would they be trying to sell you their assets for DOLLARS?

The US dollar isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The chinese could call their currency the new reserve currency, they could say it was backed by gold- but that would affect nothing. Because look at who is still accepting dollars. Everyone.

ITS HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=zgUtzwFdfG0

So that's it? Because 5000 years ago people traded some shiny rock. Basically the answer is just because.

When shtf and I have food water guns and ammo I'm not trading any of that stuff for a rock.

My question is if China is about to be so rich with gold why are all the chinks buying up housing in USA/Canada? Obviously they plan to sell it. Which means they are betting our empty houses will be worth more than their currency.

I agree with you.
I was mainly wondering about setting aside some money to use for opening a forex account and if something happens a hedge position would only be a few mouse clicks away. I was wondering if anyone would suggest any reasons why that might be a bad. One idea I can think of is if shit really hit the fan then the money I set aside in a US forex broker would very by lost if the broker went bankrupt during such a volatile event because US forex brokers are not regulated/protected as well as futures brokers.

If you go into Forex bet against the US dollar if Trump gets elected. The Dollar needs to be cheaper now and it will get cheaper if trump is elected, because we will be rebuilding US manufacturing and to make that viable we need the US dollar to be cheaper on the world market. Germany rebuilt its manufacturing base by inflating its currency and making its products affordable (as did Japan). Spending (and cash availability thus inflation) will increase by a pretty large margin under Trump. USD/Euro will probably go back up to 1.60 or more.

I wouldn't worry about a forex broker going bankrupt... and you can always purchase other currencies physically if you have a decent bank which has those (if you're in a big city you could go and buy euros now at the current price, take those bills home and wait for the exchange rate to change and put them back into dollars).

Of course if you're talking 6 figures and serious trading I personally wouldn't worry about bankruptcy

You probably meant Yuan, Chang

At first, we spread all our gold into electronics. It would cost more to recover it than you would get out of having it. Did you know there are bacteria that shit gold?

The part of your post about the US would probably want to be devaluing its currency in order to make US manufacturing more competitive in the global marketplace makes a lot of sense. Thats very insightful.
But then again the other manufacturing countries will not stand by and watch, I imagine this would set of a currency, cycle war spiral of devaluations.

i heard about that

Don't forget britain and south korea...

why are we blackmailing them

If you look at statements from our treasury and the fed, we've been trying to devalue our dollar since the recession. But since other currencies (including china's) are considered such bad investments right now, it hasn't happened- even with quantative easing (part of the purpose of that was to inflate the USD). Europe has felt an even bigger need to devalue (inflate) their currency and so has britain--- and of course their goal is to make their products cheaper for us and the rest of the world that buys shit with USD... Its a huge complicated web. I'm glad to answer more questions if you have them.

I will preface by saying this- the globalist want to keep the USD value high by creating chaos. I think Hillary will keep wars going to create this instability.

The globalists want the USD high because it makes our products and services un-affordable to the rest of the world which means our products and services are more and more created in other countries which "spreads the wealth around". Thats what they want. Thats what could ultimately fuck over the US. Trump wants a massive tax break and more spending which would cause a dollar value drop but make our manufacturing on US soil more affordable. It would hurt the banks and some top level execs in the short term (which would get them fired) so thats why big business and wall street are funding hillary (which confuses so many conservatives)

How are we blackmailing South Korea?

We protect them from NK and build up their military and economy for so long. SK is right next to Japan really as far as allies go.

Dunno what King nigger is thinki- Oh wait, that's right. He's King fucking nigger being a nice little globalist puppet. What do you expect? His term is almost over now. Fuck him, Trump will make british-US relations great again and we'll being bestest of buddies once more.

we nuked japan and killed koreans why are they still allies and king nigger told japan, that he is not apologizing

I don't know what you expect me say regarding japan.

They are our greatest ally, essentially. Nuke or no nuke.

We killed NORTH Koreans. So SK loves our cock, how is this difficult to understand? On top of that we modernized their country in every way.

Interesting take on things but part of what you say makes sense but also doesnt make sense
>quantative easing (part of the purpose of that was to inflate the USD
>globalist want to tkeep the USD high
Arent these two mutually exclusive? either the dollar is inflated and devalued or debt deleveraging leads to deflation leads to higher USD.

Also dont they also want to fight off the massive deflation? After all, didnt they bring in Bernanke because he did his disertation about the deflation in the great depression and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke
>In one of his first speeches as a Governor, entitled "Deflation: Making Sure It Doesn't Happen Here", he outlined what has been referred to as the Bernanke Doctrine. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanke_Doctrine

bump

D.I.K 16.10.16

Daesh Atomic KSA

The saddest thing of all is the fact that there never is the happening.

They are talking about it here
youtube.com/watch?v=eljbpuW76Jo

Historically we are in for a change anyway.

>For example opening long positions in EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD currency pairs means buying those currencies and selling US Dollars, and opening short positions in USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD would mean selling those currencies and buying US dollars.
All those currencies are FIAT, backed by nothing, they will also take a hit when the world reserve FIAT system fails.

Its all about confidence, soon there be none. Buy physical silver, ride it out and start anew.

Foreshadowing. October's gunna be fun, trust me.

>Would love some neckbeard/chinkboo to explain how a gold back currency is worth anymore than a fiat currency (or threat based currency).
>A gold back currency is a piece of paper that you give someone else saying "this 50 dollar bill is worth 50 dollars in gold, you can't see that gold, and you can't access that gold, but trust me, its there".
You are some special kind of retard aren't you? The idea is that the gold would be there and that people would be allowed to see and exchange the gold easily.

Which is possible if you just ditch some of your 11 carrier groups and stop with all the deficit spending.

The shmita year isn't over yet... it ends October 1

that means it's over, this time for real

elul 29

>16th of October is my birthday
>Suddenly all this about that day
Explain

Don't know if this has been posted yet but pic very related OP

it is happening

just shut the fuck up already kike, no one cares what you have to say.

Also could this be linked to the internet being handed over to the UN on that date?

could be possible destroy this country before he leaves office

F U C K O F F
you're gonna try to pull this shit again especially after badselfeaster, fuck you

Screen cap this post for DOW 50000 a few years from now

What the fuck is dik.

something from the bible

the bible predicted dik?

>the happening may happen
>may happen

[insert emojis]

The reason the DOW is slowly falling recently is because Trump's poll numbers are up and Wall Street is slowly realizing their lapdog Hillary may not be elected.

yes someone said the verse earlier i forgot which one it was

thats the problem they want to crash the economy because the people want trump, if they cant have Hillary then we might get war instead.

Japan has been an unofficial American territory since the end of WW2

They are allowed special privileges not allowed to normal states due to serving as a foothold in the East, which was originally what the USA tried to do with the Philippines

what the fuck ? if u have gold now what you should do is sell the week after they announce, then buy silver, when silver jumps u sell that and buy gold again

the real happening is on 10/4

this is a shill thread

let the chinese take over DESU

A hell of a lot more based than the weak cuck fags that run our countries now

Maybe theyll even deal with the nigger problem youtube.com/watch?v=fDrCfcHLiK8

oh chinese also hate muslims

Gold isn't particularly useful
It is also not something you can just "make"
Yet, it is easily recognizable and limited

Unlike oil, which you must continually use, gold sticks around for the most part

History isn't "just because" you absolute buffoon. In the same way that logical arguments make sense but emotional arguments sway more people, history is the most powerful motivator of action instead of rational thought

wasn't the deustche bank the one collapsing?
now this?
and the last year the semitah thing?

these HAPPENING meme threads have to stop.

D.A.K 16.10.16