Why can't we have nice things Cred Forums?

why can't we have nice things Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2016/09/23/racist-trolls-now-using-goog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck sake...

Shh.

It's working. Just the idea is enough to make Google panic.

Look at what liberals did to Rick Santorum. Highly effective. Who gives a shit what media we get as long as we get media.

LOL

>kym
>not just babbies first chan

they are on our side, fampire

This is more then a meme.

Google is the new modern racist slure is disgusting it's sickie modernot's trendy.

Them google white eyes stand out in dark

i-is not like google is going to ban it self amirite guise :^)?

Googles == niggers

It's just as offensive.

THE FUCKING HOOK-NOSED SKYPES

Because 90% of Cred Forums, Cred Forums and /r9k/ are just redditors

couldent they just white-list things like the word google?

Am i a rare breed since i skipped from normiebook to Cred Forums without any intermediate moment?

well that escalated quickly

I seriously don't know, I've been on Cred Forums since 8 years already

1/3 to 1/2 by the last polls

Me too.
>No rebbit
>No Twitter
>No Facebook
I simply don't enjoy them

>series on Cred Forums

I went straight from a car forum to Cred Forums. I found social media to be gay and tiresome since its inception.

why do you retards always says "operation" x when you want to do something? of course it will get notice. anything you do that is given a name will fail before it even begins

Because it's an epic anonymoose operashon

SPAI

>car forum
>tiresome

thats going to spread it faster than normal actually.

the jews are falling for it hehe

>tfw you went from MySpace to Cred Forums

Oh no.

google google google google

beautiful
Cred Forums makes the best memes, we have the best people, we have great spirit, believe me

how to make a profile here and set my ebin quote and theme song?

>forcing this shitty meme
Fucking kill yourself. I really don't want to filter the word "google" because some of some autists.

But google can actually change the google search results.

fuck off you dumb google

>a leppo
lol'd

that's pretty epik Cred Forumsro x^D

Let's say it wasn't your typical car forum of the day. A lot of people wound up being Cred Forums early adopters due to the cultural similarity.

This is good. The point is to make it as widely known as possible, we're not trying to invent a secret new meme.
The whole world must know that google means nigger.

oh shit I'm leaving Cred Forums after this epic burn

you're totally not autistic man

You mean, Cred Forums made the best meme.

Doom Paul is, and will forever be, the best meme.
And it will be true soon. Everyone will see it. We just have to wait for it to HAPPEN.

You have me and every other Cred Forums user here. Are we not enough?!

I mean, OK, I know that Canada and Australia get in the way sometimes, but I KNOW that we can work this out! What do you say?

Quads and you have to go. Keke wills it xD
Silly Google

Goddammit.

singles and I get to stay

started straight with Cred Forums (around boxxy civilwar ), and after mandatory 2 years of Cred Forums i get around all boards.

why is this website so terrible? everytime i read about anything it just tells me that some redditard posted something and got a bunch of upvotes and then a different redditard posted the same thing 2 days later. it's awful

fuck off reddit niggers

Someone post the google nigger cartoon guy

how many time does it need to be said... NOBODY FUCKING CARES IF YOU SAY NIGGER

hay fagots start posting the google and skype memes on tumblr and other normies sites to try and get the memes to show up on google images

Isn't the point of memeing for the meme to go viral?

I would like to use this space to ask you fuckers for a simple thing.

REPORT EVERY FUCKING THREAD WITH A LINK TO REDDIT AS A SOURCE

I cant handle this shit anymore, the last month this place got flooded with Cred Forums tier threads and reddit fags.

REPORTING THIS KIND OF SHIT IS YOUR DUTY TO Cred Forums

STAY STRONG, STAY LOYAL

I came here from ED, before the original site went down

Same here

>When they uninstalled Google I said nothing because I don't use Google.
>When they uninstalled Skype I said nothing because I don't use Skype.
>After uninstalling Google and Skype, my PC was running fine again so they didn't need to uninstall any more apps.

I came here from my website all the way to Cred Forums Cred Forums. I was accused of being a Cred Forums shitposter for years without I having the slightest clue that Cred Forums existed.

That's why I get annoyed when Cred Forums is claimed to be satire or fake, because there are a lot of real world people who have the same exact view point. Most of us just don't really exist on the internet. Cred Forums is a great outlet because you can post here, and still pretty much don't really exist on the internet due to anonymity.

Cred Forums was the first website i ever visited

You didn't start at the yahoo! directory? noob

WOAH! Nice gets! Good work team! ez win ez life!

You wanna know why?

Its because we never hit back anymore. Any Jimmy kike on the street knows they can write whatever they want about us with zero repercussions. Thats why.

Never kikebook, skipped straight from irl and the occasional jewtube.
Lots of people irl are full Cred Forums. We're just accumulating the hate, then shitposting, then really talking, then....well....
Well hello there ME!

wow smell's like summer in this thread

I found Cred Forums back in 2007 while searching for anonymooos, I was still 11 year old... I posted a few times but I was shut down and told to "lurk moar" and so I lurked for 5 years. This whole website just gives you a concept and a mindset that social media can't provide. It's a blessing. I thank the universe every new day I open the browser and go to Cred Forums.

kys google

Bobybuilding.com > /fit/ > Cred Forums

I been here sense like 2007 kid, I went from nothing to here. Oh, you think the Cred Forums is your ally, you merely adopted the dank. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the liberal fagotry until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding stupidity! The shoahs betray you, because they belong to me.

we used to have wars with tumblr and reddit, not sure if we can take on big stronk google

KEK HAS VISITED THIS THREAD
THE LYNCHING OF GOOGLES HAS DIVINE APPROVAL

boingboing.net/2016/09/23/racist-trolls-now-using-goog.html

They're blaming it on moot...? wat

Fuck you nay saying googles. This operation google train is unstoppable.

Getting it on Know Your Meme means that mid-tier normalfags know about it now. With any luck, they'll assume it's a bigger deal than "a handful of Cred Forums are trying to force it" and turn it into an actual thing.