You euro cucks will never be allowed to display this level of freedom and sense of heritage and pride...

You euro cucks will never be allowed to display this level of freedom and sense of heritage and pride. Could you imagine if a group of Germans tried to unveil the countries largest German flag in a major city? You guys would get personally cucked by sjws, merkel, rapefugees, and new males. Feels good to trigger libtards out here in eastern TN.

timesnews.net/Community/2016/09/23/East-Tennessee-s-largest-Confederate-flag-to-be-unveiled-Saturday-in-Blountville.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSzoLTrsRd0
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm happy to see many Americans are like this. By God, The South will rise Again!

I hate niggers

-i hate jews, i hate spics and arabs too, go ahead and try to sue

>Heritage
>Confederate flag

Your heritage is being traitorous faggots? Lmao, so glad my great great grandfather killed you disgusting inbred queers

>muh ole south
>fighting for the plantation jew

The sjw's are more scared of nationalistic people here than in u.s.a.

-I've got cash out the wazoo

>traitorous
Remember when the colonies belonged to the UK?
>liberal education 2016

I though America was all about self determination of the states. Seems to me like the North were the assholes in that war

>Comparing a foreign entity on the other side of a huge ocean to your own country
>Southern education

They were. As usual, the wrong side won the war.

Slavery would have continued in the south if they hadn't had seceded and then attacked fort Sumter. They started the war, uneducated pedro.

Reminder that several states seceded MONTHS before war broke out and were at peace until the feds reinforced forts in Charleston harbor.

Americans dont have far-right uniformed militias this size.

If they wanted to continue with slavery they should have had the right to do so, no? Same with seceding?

You guys are the real cucks. I fly my Mexican flag with pride and no one here does jack shit.

Theres always that dirty yankee who posts a picture of Sherman and cracks a slight smug smile thinking we were defeated at Appomattox. It may take several more centuries for our vengeance but the South will never forget.

They did have the right to do so. States were going to be allowed to keep slavery under Lincoln, and some seceded months before the civil war even started, the US government was trying to negotiate but the confederates attacked Fort Sumter which started the civil war.

This is like people who blame America for Pearl Harbor, this is just SJW lying about history but from the other side of the spectrum. Kill yourself user

Nah that shit wouldn't fly here. It might or in cuckifornia or the PAC NW but you would defienetely get harassed for that here

Bullshit. I do it to prove a point. I live in the South where rednecks also fly their cofederate flags on the back of their trucks. Not a single one has said anything to me.

Why did the South attack? Also why did the fuck North have to re anex the South if the war starded because the South attacked?

Why would people in the south give a single shit about same random douche with a mexican flag?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nSzoLTrsRd0

He lied about nothing. South carolina had seceded and fort sumter was south carolina land. The feds refused to give it up because it would relinquish control of the port. The feds tried to reinforce the fort after south carolina said it would be considered provocation, then south carolina fired on the supply ship

>Why did the south attack?
Lincolns election (and a few other things that anons are crying about at , boo hoo you won't let us destroy the union and spit on the found fathers we are victims) People in the south thought Lincoln would abolish slavery, even though one of the first things he said after his election was that he wouldn't. But this was a long time ago so information followed slowly, and before people could know that in the south the war had already started.

>Also why did the fuck North have to re anex the South if the war starded because the South attacked?
Although they were negotiating with southern governments the whole point was to negotiate a deal over slavery to get them not to leave the union. The north never recognized the southern states declaration of secession's as legitimate, the main purpose of the war was to keep the union together because the founders wanted an eternal union. Lincoln didn't even declare southern slaves "free" until half way through the war, although escaped slaves could become free if they ran away from their masters and joined the union army.

Kek

your flag is now illegal and you can't display it anymore while pic related is common in Europe.

>Your flag is now illegal

Is this guy literally retarded? You can deny the holocaust in america for fucks sake. The flag isn't illegal, they just took it off the grounds of a single state capital.

>only one place

You're in denial user

States

California

Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation last year prohibiting state agencies from selling or displaying items bearing the flag. (August 21, 2014)

South Carolina

Following the Charleston shooting, governor Nikki Haley called on Monday for the flag to be removed from the statehouse grounds. On Tuesday, legislators proposed a measure to consider removing the flag. (June 22, 2015)

Mississippi

Lawmakers in the state are planning to remove the emblem from the state flag. (June 23, 2015)

Virginia

Virginia's governor has moved to have the flag banished from state license plates. (June 23, 2015)

Georgia

Governor Nathan Deal apparently wants to redesign the state's license plates. (June 23, 2015)

Alabama
On Wednesday morning, governor Robert Bentley ordered the flag removed from state capitol grounds. (June 24, 2015)
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/

Get that drunk, womanising potato-nigger outta here

Statistically it's more likely that my great great grandfather killed yours.

You could all at least be intelligent and free enough to display the actual CSA flag.