What does Cred Forums think about injustice against black

We can all agree that blacks have caused a lot of problems for themselves but you can't ignore the prejudice that does happen to some blacks in society eg.

>People with black sounding names are less likely to get jobs when applying.
>police brutality against blacks.
>harsher prison time for minor crimes or similar to that of other races

What think Cred Forums?

(Sources available upon request.)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/23/drop-the-gun-video-shows-cops-warn-charlotte-man-before-shooting/
nber.org/papers/w9873.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002
evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in favor of it.

You can't have a conversation about opportunities/policing surrounding blacks without a conversation about the increased disposition of young blacks to criminality, and that conversation isn't politically correct so you can't talk about it.

It's certainly an issue that can be solved, but the solution that many of the BLM types are proposing is something that's simply along the line of not policing blacks, and that will not work.

I generally don't even think about negroes

Why?
I'm gonna say this now so it doesn't come as a surprise later but I am in fact black and against BLM because I don't feel as though it targets the main issue which is black on black crime

BLACKS ARE BAD FOR YOUR COUNTRY
THEY COST A LOT AND PRODUCE LITTLE
ONLY 20% OF BLACKS AREN'T COMPLETE SHIT
AFRICA HAS LOT OF SPACE FOR THEM
JUST SHIP THEM ALREADY

>you can't ignore

But I can. :)

>I BLOODY WELL THINK THAT WE WERE KINGS, MMM YES YES

Dead meme equals dead joke!

What is your occupation?

This, they're completely irrelevant. Less than 5% of Canada and only ~10% in a hole like Toronto.

You're not the type of person I will be responding to only answers within reason of course.

I think most blacks should be shipped back to Africa where they can enjoy a life free from white oppression.

>You're not the type of person I will be responding to only answers within reason of course.

I meant I will only be replying to replys within reason.

No dumb comments.

why should i care about NIGGERS if they dont care about themselves

Made a thread about this very topic. Between 1:42 and 1:45, the gun found at the scene literally falls to the ground, dropped by the cops.

nypost.com/2016/09/23/drop-the-gun-video-shows-cops-warn-charlotte-man-before-shooting/

Thread (w/dubs):

I know and this does happen and it's wrong.

Blacks are hired to higher level companies and organizations simply because of their skin color, it's called a diversity quota and it's a real thing that especially plagues academia

>police brutality against blacks.
There are very, very few cops that have an active agenda of brutalizing blacks and leaving whites alone. Police brutality exists among white people too, and we don't make it a racial issue but a police enforcement issue. We establish organizations that monitor and lobby for protection against police like CopWatch. Black people just brainwash their kids not to trust them.

Repeat offenders often get higher sentences. If you can find instances where first-time offenders who were black were charged with the same crime as first-time offenders who were white, and received a longer sentence, by all means prove me wrong.

>Repeat offenders often get higher sentences. If you can find instances where first-time offenders who were black were charged with the same crime as first-time offenders who were white, and received a longer sentence, by all means prove me wrong.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

>diversity quotas

>There are very, very few cops that have an active agenda of brutalizing blacks and leaving whites alone. Police brutality exists among white people too, and we don't make it a racial issue but a police enforcement issue. We establish organizations that monitor and lobby for protection against police like CopWatch. Black people just brainwash their kids not to trust them.

just did some research and whites are more likely to experience police brutality. so theres a point for you.

Black sounding names are retarded, and thus offer insight into the nature of the applicant's family, and by extension their intelligence.

The proportion of people killed by cops who are black is lower than the proportion of people who kill cops who are black. So if anything, blacks are slightly disproportionately less likely to die in a police encounter.

Blacks get harsher prison sentences because they are much, much more likely to be repeat offenders. The first couple felonies they get off easy.

It's not injustice. It's blacks committing suicide by cop so they can be the next Mike Brown.

Most blacks are lucky to get a headstone with his/her full name on it. Getting memorial plaques and shrines all over your home town? Can't really blame them for taking the bait.

>wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

This doesn't even acknowledge that blacks are more likely to be repeat offenders, much less compensate for it

evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/

They want to be a martyr. Their family sees dollar signs and fame. No one wins, and the niggers self-perpetuate this ad absurdum because they have no train for independent thought.

>Black sounding names are retarded
names like tyrone and jamal are irish and arabic names respectively

I've read blacks naturally have low IQ's, and those few token ones that make it far usually only have the iQ's of the average whites. 30% of blacks are more intelligent than 1 in 2 whites.

I don't know about other countries, but in the UK they really ARE given the equal opportunities that white people enjoy, but because of the gap in intelligence only 30% will make it. This is fact, there is very little being done to systematically oppress blacks, they naturally fall behind.

There is not enough of it

There are zero injustices on groids

These are the consequences of their various animal behaviors. Get fucked ahmed

>but you can't ignore the prejudice

No? Just watch and learn.

Doesn't mean shit if you have more on your CV than: The Tyrone, KFC Gangsta, Watermelon Avenger.

>police brutality against blacks
You mean resisting arrest? And black's unability to understand simple english commands is our fault how exactly?

Yeah let's ignore the fact it's because he did some kind of crime about 2584585 times this week.

>What do you think Cred Forums?
That you see niggers as victim in their own fuckup like an idiot, no wonder Britain is getting brown.

Injustice? What injustice? What police brutality? GO fuck yourself cunt.

It's within the black community that is causing themselves acting this way and broken throughout history from the very beginning. They are being used as pawns by (((them))) to achieve political movements.

There has always been corruption in police

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0