BASED MUSLIM ENDORSES TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=MKGbi4lTWZ0

Saba Ahmed, founder of the Republican Muslim Coalition, appeared on CNN, stumping news anchors with her witticisms on why we need Trump.

CNN BTFO.
>he's all for peace-loving muslims all around the world [...] and we want to help him.

>mfw

Muslim here supporting Trump. Am I bro tier Cred Forums?

No, you're just confused.

How so?

no muslim is based, user

For a start you claim to be Muslim, when in fact you are not, you just think you are. You're just confused.

Muslims playing both sides. Just like the kikes.

You don't know anything about me. How can you say whether or not I am Muslim?

The concept is called generalization. You claim to be Muslim, when in fact, there are no Muslims, but only confused peoples that think they were Muslims, but really aren't.

Actually every human is born a muslim but some are corrupted by the influence of evil djinns and jews

You either believe Mohammad is perfect and Sharia must supersede the law of the land or you don't.

You cannot support someone who wishes to in any way impede the growth of Sharia or diminish Muslim standing and at the same time be consistent with Islamic tenants.

You are either not fully Muslim or you do not fully support Trump.

IF you were you wouldnt be posting on Cred Forums.
Cred Forums is absolutely haram!

>based
>muslim
ha ha

Fucking CNN cucks didn't know if they were shot, fucked, snake bit or powder burnt -Pricelss

>when you're passing by a goyim on the street and she doesn't follow your agenda

You could say the same thing about christianity and Christians

is a djinn like a genie? I would like one of thoe please

I like Trump because he's anti establishment, and he's politically incorrrect.
It's not that I love the guy, but he's far better than Hillary (the person who voted for Iraq, and is mainly responsible for Libya and Syria). She's also the face of the same establishment that has been in power since Reagan.

Nah, the biblical writings are mostly contradictory and christianity itself is too much an amalgamation of European and semitic traditions to be anything that strict

>BASED MUSLIM
No.

She has to go back

all muslims need to leave, the good ones will do it peacefully. Thats all a good muslim can do.

ALright lads, how much you think Trump paid some latina hooker to put a scarf on her head and pretend to be a 'le muslims 4 trumpf'?

Irc they are beings casted of fire and have a wide range of personalities. They are very powerful and knowledgeable but their pride is their downfall since God favors humans, literally made of dirt and weak as fuck. The most famous genie would be satan.

latinx

is it possible to summon a genie

No you can't.

Christ was a pacifist hippie and he was perfect in Christianity's eyes, Mohammad was a pedophilic slave owning war lord.

The 10 commandments and Sharia are also completely different.

Yeah, but you should be working towards establishing a caliphate and Islam's goals of world domination/subjugating the kafir.

Trump is going to shut down Islamic immigration and obviously society in general under him would be much more skeptical of Muslims at large.

I do not see how you can claim to be a Muslim and want this, unless you just cut out the parts you don't want to believe in, in which case you're not really a Muslim.

I am literally a Muslim who supports Trump and got 3 people to vote Leave. We exist.

>muslim
>based

Lmao
She can stay for one day but then she has to go back

Story tells that king Shlomo in his infinite wisdom crafted a small container that was sealed with the name of god on the inside and knowing how prideful genies were, went to a haunted cave and challenged the most poweful one, was he powerful enough to fit in such a small place? It did, and he was only let out when he promised to fulfill the kings wishes

I don't know why any Muslims living in America wouldn't support Trump, because honestly, he's the one trying to correct a problem instead of pretend it's not there (Hillary). Radicals need to be dealt with appropriately, for the well being of all citizens, and shrugging their existence off as "xenophobia" is a dead end.

Mohammed was based lol

The man on the left is grinning like a fool because he knows that she is pretending to be reasonable and moderate. They are both playing roles while inside they are really thinking about how nice it will be to chop this sodomite niggers head off when they are in control.

Yes.

Hispanic here supporting Trump. And American citizen so I get to vote.

Well, yes, but the problem is when you have 1+ billion dirty stupid idiots attempting to all be slave owning child raping warlords this creates a serious problem as it tends to collapse society and make everyone fight over the slaves and children

Wtf do you think we are?

checked

I don't know why everyone in America wouldn't support Trump considering Hillary Clinton has most of Trump's flaws in larger degree than him, and extras of her own. What a disaster Clinton would be. Plus she looks like she's going to drop dead in office anyway.

Whites get blasted in the news constantly for daring to think of their own self-interest along racial lines, while minorities are actively encouraged by the left to do the exact same thing whilst giving them sympathy for it. Fuck these race baiting liberals.

fuck you we'll kill you

>he wants to profile muslims. There are black muslims so he basically wants to profile black people

liberals have turned this into an art