TRUMP GENERAL - I SEEN A SKUNKAPE ONCE EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

EVENTS
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vle5Bzkes
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/779377786897199104
youtu.be/YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/
twitter.com/HillaryForTrump/status/779082451037593600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump gonna lose and die

mark this post

RIGGED

SYSTEM

Bullshit the number of Bigfoot believers is definitely higher than 14%

THESE ARE AWOOBIES

How can Clinton win? Trump puts so many blue states in play
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>PA
>Connecticut

It's sad you can't have Momiji, so you cry about trump.

At this point her only hope is massive election fraud that somehow escapes detection.

no words

fucking cops

It's not even monday folks. report all shill and slide treads.

>tfw florida officially red

DESPERADO

I feel like mass fraud is impossible at this point as half of America will be watching and absolutely riot if they pull shit like that

i hate debate prep days i want more rallies

AWOOcombat

I'll put up with it too watch Trump crush Hillary

>turn on FOX
>charlotte is a police state
>niggers walking around nervous and scared
what did the niggers expect to happen?

OBAMA USED A CODE NAME IN THE HILLARY EMAILS TO AVOID DETECTION

HE KNEW SHE WAS DOING IT

SUPER FUCKING ILLEGAL

Continuing from last thread, taking any suggestions people want to give me

DON'T WAKE ME FROM THE DREAM

IT'S REALLY EVERYTHING IT SEEMED

I'M SO FREE

Fucking horseshit

Wikileaks please nuke this farce of a government

to gitmo he goes

The debate sticky is going to be absolute cancer

AWOO
W
O
O

Polls are bumming me out guys. 538 dropped him by quite a bit this week and a lot of national and state polls have him slipping.

Cheer me up guys.

Trump General will be extra comfy though.

You do not understand the weight on his shoulders.

We all know Hillary can't dish enough out, but the strings holding her up can. Trump needs to prepare for any type of question (yes they said the questions were already planned, but they also said they could (((change))) at a moment's notice.)

Gotta make sure everything is accounted for,

>tfw congress to castrated to impeach him immediately

ME-AL should be lean Hillary. Last poll was a tie.

THE KANG STRIKES AGAIN.

To make their analogy accurate, they would have to be force-feeding skittles to unwilling, innocent people who wanted nothing to do with your insane, guilt-ridden rescue plan, whilst eating absolutely none of them yourself.

Look at early voting and trends from previous elections. It will definitely cheer you up.

Wait wut, is Shillary not even doing her own interviews anymore?

Is she in some sort of stasis tank to preserve her as much as possible for the debates, unable to make appearances?

AWOOOOOO

Wasn't Wikileaks supposed to drop something before the debates?

kek, this made me laugh for real

OK, now a good portion of you are dead, the rest of you have diabetes and are unable to support yourself and there are still millions of skittles all over the place because whoever's running the show decided to dump more in because they thought you liked eating them.

Good fucking job. You have increased net misery.

This. Only 14% of Republicans and 30% of independents trust the media at this point.

Literally the only group that trusts them is 51% of Democrats

>thought I had pictures of Rally with MAGA hats shooped on
>don't

Well this is disheartening.

Trump is winning Florida, Iowa and North Carolina by early voting ballots. Just stop giving a fuck about (((polls)))

(((They're))) going to blow up the building on Monday killing both candidates to wipe the slate clean.

Holy fuck. The newfags are raiding us hard. They really want us to become Cred Forums 2.0

Except 70% of the niggers arrested weren't even from that state.

Bluepilled child, do you not know Soros is paying nigger to riot in these areas? He could bail every nigger out in a second and most of them would be free anyway.

/r/ing karens in maga hats

PA could be pink or light red but I think its accurate other than that.

What laws does this violate?

Will we get to see based Chaffetz and Gowdy grill Obama at the oversight committee ?

kek, make this happen

I think NH would either be pink or grey at the very least.

the catalog is already filled with some stupid vid that wont play and some forced meme.

WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUMP GOING TO GET ANOTHER STATE

SEE
HOW THE FUCK IS COLORADO RED

>a lot
Like, 2? Cheer up, you have the biggest political event in HISTORY on Monday!

Even if you give VA to Killary, Wisconsin will be red, and possible Michigan. She is done. Who knows what other blue states are flipping. He has Florida and Ohio. He is winning one way or another.

IT'S HIGH NOON DAHNALD

They're too fucking backed up with other bullshit to get this in time, I think. We just have to meme the shit out of it like always

Mods seem to be doing admirably, though.

AWOO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BASING THIS ON

IT ISN'T POLLS

SO WHAT THEN

how bout those digits tho

Wisconsin isn't going red man. We're too cucked here.

(((Polls)))

I remember how many (((polls))) had him losing the nomination. They all got BTFO and so will these. The only thing that matters is turnout. No one will be very motivated to come out and vote for a lying hag witch. Practically every Trump supporter will come out and vote though.

I'll do my legal look into this, but right now it shows Hillary and Obama coverted in the emails.

Emails were already pissed on as bad, so Obama can (if its even possible) look worse than he is campaigning for her.

Meme magic, motherfucker

>refers you to polls, demographics polled (bullshit), and logical analysis that it will be a lot more in favor of Trump than polls show

We will be red.

Is there data for these early ballots?

CAWOO

REMINDER THAT HILLARY LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THIS

THE POLLS WERE LARGELY ACCURATE DURING THE PRIMARIES.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING

Imagine Hillary's PR Team are feeling right now knowing Ted endorsed trump.

LOCK HIM UP
OBAMA FOR PRISON

The only thing I've seen that supports that is a distinct lack of Hillary signs where I would have seen Obama signs.

Lots of Dem downballot candidate signs, no Hillary signs.

Lol no they weren't
You don't remember Nate Bronze getting BTFO?

that's an old pic m8

>shill
here's a (you)
but on the off chance you're not, the demographics polled don't make any fucking sense. Nice try tho

Because the two NBC polls were rigged. That's how Hillary got that boost

I got quad 7's earlier and nobody checked em.

The polls were wildly inaccurate during the primaries up until the end when the nominations are all but assured. You're smoking cock.

Anyone else see Hillary on Between Two Ferns?

I know she purposely asked to get roasted, but god forbid did she look uncomfortable. You would of gotten a more positive reaction if a picture of Hillary smiling would of been there.

Do you think it helped her in any way?

How is this nigger still the president?

THAT NIGGER

Why aren't the Normie's waking up about her corruption? She should not be leading in these polls.

We're at the point national polls are going to be meaningless. Look to state polling.

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

Do you know how many Dems are for Trump? We will be solid red after the first Debate. And now that Cruz endorsed him, we have those voters as well. Superior Republican turnout.

There were a handful more. The AP and Gravis poll.

I didn't even know that AP did polling but apparently they do.

There is the McClatchy/Marist poll, but they've always been a massive fucking outlier so I just toss it.

Can't find his alias or we'd be in for a good time

>Glenn Beck

>You have increased net misery.

That is exactly their plan.

>LIVE FREE OR DIE state
>hillary lost it to Bernie
>Trump won it in a landslide
>284,120 to 250,983
Its a wild guess

I don't have as much faith in the debate like everybody else does. It'll be hilariously one sided against Trump.

That nigger should be drawn and quartered.

I think it hurt. I didn't know anything about the show, and the first time I watched it I briefly thought it was mostly unscripted. She looks so uncomfortable, and when she said she "regretted being here," I believed her.

What was the pseudonym? I bet it was "Long Dong Silver" or "Alfred Hugecock".

AWOO

SOMEONE PLEASE POST EARLY VOTING RESULTS

DO THOSE EXIST?

I SEE ONLY MSNBC SHILLING FOR THE TURNOUT BEING +8 DEM IN NC

Trump is going to win by 50 electoral votes. Clinton can't win blue states with large working class populations.

unbanned?

am /MAGA/ again?

That proposed tax must really fuck him over harsh eh?

Awoo to you, hat.

Rasmussen has Trump up by +5 and Reuters by +2.

Looking at state polls though it's looking good. Sadly we have to admit PA and VA are lost causes

The Watters/Hillary rally segment is going to be on O'Reilly tonight.

I'm checking them now. They're beautiful

+8 dem is is good for trump

Conveniently leaving out that Trump is destroying Clinton in Florida.

So? The primary debates were against Trump and he still smoked Little Marco, Lyin Ted, and Yeb

WE

WUZ

PRESDIDENT

N

SHIT

Losing both PA and VA makes his life much more miserable. I'm just hoping PA has been subject to really shitty polling.

1v1 may be a bit different though. Hopefully not, but it's definitely gonna put more emphasis on him and his policies

>that article
>literally encouraging division

Normies are normies. My co-workers don't talk politics. The Charlotte riots got them talking, and they all hate colin kapernick now but that's about where it ends.

Fox livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog

The PA and VA polls had 37% Dems 27% Republicans, and 11% independents. Independents are 40% of the population of those states, and he wins them big. There are no lost causes. Clinton can't hold blue states, because she has no working class vote.

If Obama is in any of the email chains with classified info, then he's guilty of mishandling that info as well. There is no "executive privilege" there either for mishandling classified info in the law, just like intent is not relevant to that crime.

1v1 with a lot more moderating is going to be tough for him.

It fucks over everyone. If you have $3.5 million, 45% will be taken when you die.

Hillary has essentially killed her own campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6vle5Bzkes

wtf

>President and presidential candidate both get fucking arrested
It's not going to happen during the election, but Jesus I would cream my pants in ecstasy if it did.

Getting caught wasn't part of his plan.

Yeah but he's a Democrat and president of a really corrupt government.

No punishment will come NEARLY in time

What would happen if Trump won and then someone assassinated him?

Who would become president? Pence?

>there is room for but one language, and that is the English language
Kikes fuck off.

he also clearly knew what she was doing was illegal

Just remember that no digits go unchecked. Even if user doesn't see them

>He does.

>Who would become president? Pence?
yes

The Dem turnout in early voting is usually much much much higher than that, it's a symbol they're doing fuck awful this year.

Hillary is a weak opponent. Literally physically weak, doesn't feel in control, massive baggage.
Trump will be going in with nothing to lose and looking to win, while she will just be trying not to lose.

>rules of classification apply to the President
I'm laughing

Yes

TRUMP WILL WIN MAGA

I'm from the future. They said I couldn't tell you the outcome of the election, but they never said anything about sharing tweets of vague bewilderment.

Trump better Fucking use this come Monday. This is a goldmine

I believe in the bigfoot

Just one immortal apeman walking around the world

Not killed, but made her position with wavering Republicans even worse. Between that and Ted Cruz, the Republicans will turn up in force for Trump more than before.

This is just some desperate play to get back Bernouts.

This is Trump's worst case scenario.

Cruz super PACs will help Trump? Great!

That's how it works, yes.

Man I wish Trump picked Gingrich.

I'm not sure what picrelated means, but Bernie beat Hillaty in blue states.

But she has the nigger support

Anyone else think loads and loads of people secretly want Trump to win and will either vote for him or not vote?

I think secretly like at least half of americans in raw numbers want to see the memes, it's the mindset

that brazen adventuring nature coming through.

I just sense it, even from quite a lot of anti trump stuff like this meme here from facebook.

I think apart from anything else, millenials are bored as fuck

they (we) are one of the most jaded and cynical generations in fucking forever. They see this shit and just because something's actually happening, they somehow want it to succeed

just my thoughts

I expect a soft win from Trump in november, its gonna be some funny shit

Fuck, guess I'm a #HillShill now...

Wrong.

Here's a link to Florida, pic related is North Carolina, you can go check out NC's website but it's a convoluted mess to actually get to the data, Florida just tells you straight up which is nice.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Keep in mind these are only REQUESTS for early ballots, but given that Dems usually win these by double digits this is some damn good news.

I don't know what to think about lack of signs. The Berntards found out firsthand that it meant nothing. And I've only seen probably 5 Shillary signs in SF, which you can be sure she'll win easily.

You can't assume anything in this election.

Nigger please, he needs to focus on CO, NM, WI and MI. PA and VA are lost.

+8 Dem is a big win for Trump because it's usually much higher than +8.

We really need to start memeing/praising Winter Chan. I want all the rapefugees to freeze to death. And good skiing/comfy times/pussy faggot complaining about le cold.

JEB SUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE

I'd just like to remind Cred Forums that this election is proving to the whole country how women and niggers can't be trusted with power.

How much money do you think the government would save if all official forms were printed English only?

they are tabulating and verifying 100,000 docs

topkek

>that moment at the 24 sec mark when she instinctively jumps back from his omega behavior
>but somehow fights it to try and be professional

good stuff.

They were not accurate all, largely due to people like Hillary and Ted buying fake ones all the damn time. Pic related,
>hurr durr the polls were accurate!
lol

Hillary is pretty much a ventriloquist dummy at this point. Instead of jokes it's lies and bullshit pandering to shills.

WI is possible, but he's got to do well at the debates. Hopefully Hillary's 65% gaff helps. We're finally close again, but we gotta really destory her

screen this cap goyim

No real point right now. Hillary has been messing up a lot.

Wikileaks should be dropping info in between the debates with a dump before the 3rd. That would be the most damaging.

Trump is controversial as fuck and people won't be quick to express their support openly, this is a fact of all rightist politicians these days. We have it with Geert Wilders. There will be nothing but negativity on him during idle conversation and in the media but come election time he scored big consistently.

The same will be true for Trump. His biggest strength lies in his silent, invisible supporters.

It's just Hollywood shoving anti-Trump propaganda down everyone's throat. A lot of people agree with him but we can't admit because of SJW thought police.

These polling companies need purged.

What do you guys think about RSBN, particularly the Wayne Dupree show?

>Watching the hope drain from Dave Rubin as he slowly realizes he backed a retard and he's going to have to endorse Trump

Fucking delicious. Gary Johnson is a living meme.

I will look into it later if not, but do you know context? I mean, was he just saying shit that would look a little bad, or was he saying evil shit or responding to emails that would prove he knew things that he said he didn't, etc?

His net worth on google is $75million. Anything greater than $2.5 million that he wants to pass on when he dies gets taxed at 65% rate. Fuck that noise

They're shilling the +8 Dem number because that's how many have been returned so far, it's a useless number because most of the ballots haven't even been received yet, early voting only started a couple days ago. Statistically around 80-90% of ballots will be returned with no real difference in party, the number of ballots requested is a better number to use when we're this early. Even Romney won early voting on the first day, didn't help him in the long run now did it?

You realize we've been here for a year and dissected every single poll in the primary

Is it okay to like Mika again?

>Nigger Broadcasting Channel
>Washington Social Justice

Why are they always the fucking kikes in the mist?

Are we sure about that?
This just isn't wishful thinking is it?
Republican turn out is smaller than in 12, if trump was gonna turn fl red shouldn't the rep vote be much higer?

Holy shit I finally figured out what kind of vibe ive been getting from gay johnson.

>cigarette smoking man

The amount of small businesses and farmers with at least $3.5 million is enough to flip the map to a Trump landslide.

No one wants to pay taxes, especially an estate tax when it means being unable to leave something to your kids. Most farmers wouldn't even be able to leave the land to their kids.

The DC area alone with million dollar houses will all get hit.

no

whoa, fucking really? missed that. is it in his twitter timeline?

I wasn't implying that he would face any retribution/accountability for it while in office.

Yes, and this removes any avenue of deniability on his part.

HE has clearance obviously, but the laws regarding HANDLING that classified info DO apply to him.

He won't be laughing...

Trump is finished.

what the fuck

Never. Her place in the ovens is waiting.

Why did he do that with his tongue?

criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge

>Ted Cruz:
>"Donald Trump and I are virtually tied in Indiana."

WTF

Jesus christ kek has been putting some hours in, Trump looks like a god while his opponents are literally now drooling retards or near death

fucking hell Cred Forums

>CO, NM, WI and MI.
CO is possible, but at the moment it's up in the air with a slight advantage towards Hillary. NM won't be easy because of all the Mexicans

>that NBC poll showing Cruz up by 2
I have a feeling they're going to go full retard by the end and claim Hillary is up by 10 points.

wtf i haet babies now

HAS DONALD DISAVOWED DAVID DUKE YET?!

Bigfoot is real. If you don't believe this you are delusional.

In the liberal mind NOT having a bilingual campaign causes division.

this is a lie and you should be ashamed

Jesus christ, what the fuck kind of Kim Jong Il crazy alien pants suits does that curr wear?!?!?!

Is Hillary a Trump plant? Who the fuck proposes a 65% estate tax?? And thats just the beginning of all the increases

Just like Brexit.

Ah, so many keks today in TrumpGen.

>tfw can use this meme now
IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!

>like
No
>hatefuck
Yes

And since only white people care about babies...

wtf I hate humans now.

Who /animalbabies/ here?

(((NBC))).

He was on Molymemes show and you could see he had basically given up on him and said the only reason he ever even tried was because he wanted a third voice in the debate. And when the Aleppoman vid came out he basically just mocked him.

>doubting Trump will win

hillary wont get anywhere near obama turnout

Climate change is stupid. Without Carbon, the plants can't breathe.

>did he really do that?
Hahahah

she's her own kind of special

Cruz worked better as a punished villain. I don't want his fucking endorsement.

WHO /SHADILAY/ HERE?

youtu.be/YnDzttF9dig

Frog got your tongue?

rather the :PPPPP video.

God hes a faggot.

AUSTRALIA NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!

Not as much nigger support as she needs. Did you see how she got totally ignored at the National Baptist Convention?

Make CO a toss up

Anyone have the TNN from today? I've just pulled a double shift and missed all the news. Any happenings?

I've always loved her though.

Absolutely FURIOUS at Cruz's endorsement of Trump. Does nobody have any principles left?

>we must save the enviroment! -libs
ok
>people damage the enviroment! -libs
ok
>flood the country with more people -libs
youve lost me....

Nobody actually wants Hillary to win, they just want Trump to loose because they're brainwashed into thinking he's literally Hitler.

If Trump breaks that perception during the debates, people will feel less incentivized to tick somebody they don't care about at the polls and Trump will win.

Leaf thinks he knows pla... Oh.

I'm gonna get a better surplus coat that has velcro on it so I can wear my winterchan patch this year.

wtf millenials? when are you going to like this disgusting human being?

The country that gets pissy over video game violence is totally number one.

she looks disgusted throughout

havnt seen ntnn

but rato endorced trump
beck is crying in his cheetos

What the fuck did we do to Ben Garrison
This is like reading one of those mind-breaking rape hentai comics where the broad gets fucked so hard by a monster that she falls in love with it and sentences her own people to death by rape

It's true if you think total co2 is the sole metric for climate change. There's no way in our modern consumerist society to have more people and less emissions. World population control should've been enacted decades ago. Just wait until 20 years from now when there's 10+ billion people. It's going to be hell.

>Minnesota red
Non liberals don't vote here my compadre

Its better to support the man who will let you have your principles, than the woman who will arrest you for having principles.

Holy fuck

Gives me a lot of hope for Trump in MI right now since those same faggots are doing the national polls here

Three more days now. Monday will be crucial. 100 million are expected to watch

you should work for the trump campaign

because i agree, he just needs to show hes not hitler

and it has been working over the last month

THIS IS A MOVEMENT FOLKS

Or, OR, and hear me out here... we force sterilize countries with high birthrates BEFORE giving them foreign aid

Please god don't post that, user. I'm trying to hold off on fapping at least until a few more hours.

Welcome back. I can only assume you got banned doing lord keks work (related to getting info on adversaries or planning behind the lines infiltration)

Welcome back all of those who just got back

>Normies think the gun was planted on charlette guy
it wasn't

>FBI released 189 page interview of Hillary Clinton today at 5pm EST

Colorado and Maine are fucking crucial

>politicians
>principles

im shocked it took Ted this long... hes not the "losing elections" business

Holy shit, El Rato bent the knee!?!? Of course the one day I don't pay attention this shit happens. This election has been so much fucking fun. I guess the whole #nevertrump thing is dead in the water now.

does anyone know how to sort and calculate the absolute shit show of an excel file that NC provides?

This is the most accurate

>(((Bloomberg)))
Yes, white people. You better stop having kids! That's only for people in other countries where no pollution is ever found!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

I don't get it. India is in a population boom and is undergoing an industrial revolution, so why do they have no emissions?

are you figuratively shaking, or literally shaking?

shes basically george bush... so probably never

True conservative Aussie!

How ya doing, you rat faced cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Me

I cant explain this meme magic shit anymore

legitimately, either I am actually schizophrenic, or it's all true.

beck gonna off himself kek

f..f..fuck t-trump....

what did he mean by this?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/

here is a link for glenn beck

Planning? We were running black ops. Just got off the ban list today myself.

>implying millennials will actually make that connection

Don't give up hope. I've seen a metric fuck ton of Trump support with one whole Hillary sign.

This was a bernout state, remember.

ayy

Don't worry, I'll translate it to Spanish.

ayy

Hivemind

Fake. No way she's up by 11:42 AM on the 9th.

Post your /comfy/ setup for debate night

is it (c)onfidential? or can you tell us how you got banned?

>beck literally going innawoods

reminder that Trump literally posted this after the Iowa caucus

Can't wait for Trump to slay that neo-Bolshevik whore.

She has NO SUPPORT. Nobody at the rallies, not a bumper sticker or sign to be seen, no volunteers going door-to-door. No youtube vids that don't have thousands and thousands of dislikes.

All she has is her paid shills and the media. And these faggot "celebrities" that nobody cares about.

I think they meant we need to kill most of Asia and Africa.

WAR PLAN RED CONFIRMED

>IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN, WOMEN AND TERRIFIED CHILDREN
Clearly, that guy thinks he's more important because that idiot is making the decision to put thousands of other innocent and unwilling men, women and children into danger because of his own guilt.

If he's that concerned and feels so guilty, he can just give up the comfortable life and go to help those poor, poor people and live in solidarity with them 24/7. Or shit, go to war-torn countries and bring them back yourself to your own home and take responsibility for them. Gorge those skittles yourself like he's been saying, don't subject other people to it.

Fuck the leafs!

Nice reference

NASTY, NASTY PEOPLE!!

TOP KEK

Prepare to get annexed.

>Anti-Immigrant
The Luegenpresse needs to stop grouping illegals and legals together.

Eh, we were right.

The globalists are parasitic scum and out destroy us.

>yfw the online polls come out after the debate

if only it were thousands
not millions/ billions
and if only safe zones in the region were not more effective

Thanks user, the salt is delicious.

CRUSH YOAH ENEMIEES

SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOUAH

AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE CLINTONS

>Annual per-capita metric tons of CO2 pollution from energy and cement production

Obviously they don't have many power plants or cement plants running. They have like 800 million people who make less than $2 a day, do you think those people are able to afford utilities? No, they live in fucking shacks with MAYBE a single light bulb.

EVERYBODY HURTS......SOMETIMES

kek

twitter.com/HillaryForTrump/status/779082451037593600

Tou probably didn't get flak for the running part but for the planning in the open here on Cred Forums.

Ever since chanology Mods and admins are not fond of being the HQ for raids anymore and I even understand them.

Think about all the faggotry chanology and the "hacktivism" waves that followed brought to this site.

My suggestion on this is:

1) never ever organize offsite (like on IRC). Hiromoot and mooks may ban you but unless very very special circumstances arise you are safer on Cred Forums than on skype, IRC or wherever else
2) make small time limited ops, this way they start and finish before Mods even have the trouble to put a stop on it

Lol they actually posted the cheeto gif. Top kek.

nubred

nubred

nubred

nubred

nubred

Florida the same as TX and IN?

>twitter.com/HillaryForTrump/status/779082451037593600
savage

Anyone watching Watters on O'Reilly at a Hillary rally?

All her real supporters literally know nothing about her besides "omfg first womyn president :DD".

And of course 98% were niggers and women.

>A provocative new book by Johns Hopkins philosopher
>philospher

Fucking. Discarded.

Hang everyone down at (((Bloomberg)))

if the it guy didn't bother to show up thursday, i don't see obama answering the comittee, even without his contempt for the us laws

Here's a tip from a spic: sterilize/promote abortion to spics. Shit gets out of hand very quickly otherwise.

This is the only one that really got a laugh out of me

Ave

Go bomb a bus full of your countrymen in Texas.