Estate Tax

So obviously Cred Forums disapproves of Hillary's 65% tax. What do you think would be a reasonable alternative?

How about a 50% tax, unless you have more than one child and no child gets more than 50%? That way you prevent individual oligarchs and you bump up the birth rate a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU

There is no reasonable alternative.

Taxation is theft.

I believe we should abolish unearned income after a certain amount. My old ukranian jew neighbour stole a billion or so before he fled here in the 1990's and now he can park his stolen cash in government bonds and earn more every single year in interest than our Prime Minister, our chief scientist, and our surgeon general make in their entire lives. Nobody is coming for your $10,000,000 farm in my perfect society but nobody should be able to sit on tens of thousands of millions of dollars. I also believe all of the major trusts should be nationalized.

estate taxes only affect those that are not rich enough to dodge them. They are a sin. These people that own farms or firms that are 50mil, they are forced to sell instead of pass them down.

So dumb.

The estate tax is already too high as it is. Stop grubbing after other's money, you dirty heeb.

how about you fucking kill yourself slide shill

taxing twice is theft and I will find you and lock you up like a britcuck

And thats Greece saying it.

ALL taxation is theft.

There shouldn't be a death tax you fucking statist. You're not gonna pull that jew trick where you start with a huge number to get the goyim to accept the small number.

How about zero.
The shit has already been taxed.

How about zero you dumb nigger.
MAGA.

15% flat tax
No income tax

a viable alternative would be the government taking 100% of your estate when you die

How about I keep my assets/capitol and pass them along freely to whomever I see fit.

pay denbts

Estate tax is bullshit that destroys family farms and businesses

Estate tax is immoral.

Here's your (You)

How about the bare minimum tax necessary?

Before you go asking for a handout, first ask if you can sell your Xbox or your fleet of aircraft carriers.

Zero, people should be able to make aristocracies. The estate tax prevents that.

Enjoy your oligarchy