Pennsylvania

Is there any chance that Pennsylvania could go red for this election? The last time PA was red for a presidential election was when they voted for George HW Bush in 1988. As a PA resident myself I will be extremely disappointed if my state goes blue for Clinton. I'm kind of expecting it, given the trends and demographics, but it would still really piss me off. What does Trump have to do to win this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/volunteer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he'd have to lay an official oath to create the firs grand temple of kek in your state

Philadelphia has too many hillary voters

Philly here. I'll negate one Clinton vote

I realize themail following is anecdotal:

I live about 65 miles north of Pittsburgh. Every election cycle I pay attention to folks polotical yard signs. Normally I see a good number more yard signs for the Republican candidate. If I see 15-20 for the Republican, I might see 8-10 for the Democrat. This year, however, I'm seeing Trump signs all over the place, homes that never have yard signs have them this year. I have seen, literally, 3 Hillary signs.

I take this to mean that Trump has as section of the population excited to vote for him, and Hillary not at all. Because of this, I think it's safe to assume that Trump is going to be driving turnout in ways that the Republicans haven't seen in the past. I think it's also reasonable to assume that there is a good number of people who would otherwise vote Democrat, that will just stay home.

If my assumptions are correct than it will all come down to whether or not it will be enough to counteract the Google votes in Philly and Pittsburgh.

Like I said, anecdotal, but very noticeable.

themail? Whatever, autocorrect.

could go either way, its up to you and those like you to work your state, your friends, your family, people on the streets, in the bars, in your neighborhoods, get out there and campaign for Trump

No chance, Trump will have to win other states.

maybe, i live in Erie and i see tons of Trump signs even in the suburban areas. which is different considering Erie voted democrat last election.

Philadelphia will be a net +400,000 votes. The Philly suburbs is full of cucks, will more than double that. Unless the rest of the state can go 65% + for Trump then there is no chance of Trump winning.

Trump needs to spend time in Philly.

donaldjtrump.com/volunteer

Also, there a lot of working class Democrats in the state that have been slowly growing tired of the Democrat party. Hillary may be the candidate that finally turns them off altogether.More anecdotal evidence, sure, but that doesn't mean that animosity doesn't exist.

I hope you're right. Because Erie would vote for Hitler if he had a D before or after his name.

I have only seen 1 Hillary sign just south of Erie on Lake Pleasant Road. Every where else it's Trump signs.

I too live in Erie county.

it has potential i got to college in northern pa and you won't find a hillary supporter here

First time PA voter here. Been eligible for the last 3 elections..i think well go red.

Who /buckscounty/ here

I have been seeing way more Trump signs around but I don't know how much that means.

York here. Everyone and their dog has a Trump sign in their yard. Not one yard sign for Hillary. And I've only seen one Hillary bumper sticker, which is also how many Dukakis bumper stickers I've seen. But that person was driving a Scion XB that also had a Bernie sticker, so it may have been a hipster just trying to achieve levels of irony that shouldn't be possible.

It's in play. He could win it but other states are more likely to flip. The Monster Vote can't be predicted by polls easily, at this point anything is possible.

No chance OP. Pitt will go Blue and so will Philly.

no

Remember that the current polls are assuming turnout numbers from 2012. The current evidence all suggests a strong decline in Democrats and a big surge for Republicans, centred around white voters.
I do not agree with some who say the polls are rigged, but I do think they are being naively optimistic about turnout. The Republicans will punch above polling weight, and he Democrats will punch below. Question is by how much.

I live in Cumberland. I've only seen one Hillary sign, 30 ish Trump signs, and two Hillary for prison signs. Before Bernie cucked out, I saw about 15 Bernie signs on the Highway towards one of the Pennstate offshoot campuses. From what I hear the college kids are mostly either not voting,voting Jill Stein, or Trump. Guess they are salty about what happened to Bernie