Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018
youtube.com/watch?v=sMaVyAkQnJE
evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/
evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/
muslimpopulation.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
scroll.in/article/712341/why-a-saudi-award-for-televangelist-zakir-naik-is-bad-news-for-indias-muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=pGtDx3xW2vI
youtube.com/watch?v=IiYPpGGldo8
youtube.com/watch?v=I8W-09OkI5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=16I7P6yYrz8
youtube.com/watch?v=p8npCZku2jc
youtube.com/watch?v=8EDOkSLt0Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cawks

But it's racist to fear googles because they might be muggers

Smug google

My response to fear of Muslims isn't to provoke them in a situation where they are likely to attack me

Many more cops are killed by googles than the reverse

nice false apology

>Niggers fear police
>Yet they are in the street ready to shoot at them if they comin dey hood

tfw CTR sends in it's B squad. Back to the training room with you rookie

>Many muslims say "If you offend us, we'll become terrorists."
>Muslims choose to follow a book written by a pedophile that tells them to kill people
>98% of terrorism is islamic terrorism

The only problem with that is "African Americans" makes them more human and they're really not human, they're sub human violent and impulsive fucking googles.

a police force is necessary for a functioning country and achmeds aren't.

A cop is 18 times more likely to be shot by a black person than a black person is to be shot by a cop.

Same for Islamic terrorists, they commit far more acts of fanatical terrorism than any other religious group.

The problem isn't cops or "islamaphobes", it's blacks and muslims. That's why they are fleeing their countries and rushing to the nearest white country.

>Random muzzie explodes and kills 50 innocent people

>Niggers refusing to listen to police commands while they have weapons drawn, cry about it when they get shot

You know what, go ahead and bring in all the refugees and mudslimes in. Throw them into your shithole ghettos and "black towns".
Let's see how long it takes for them to wipe your pathetic asses out.

but you dont understand when people fear niggers in the night

>wordy image macro

this was made by someone over the age of 40

And you don't understand why anyone should fear African Americans because of their extremely high violent crime rates compared to everyone else?

An innocent, well behaved google has nothing to fear of cops.
An innocent, well behaved westerner is a target of islamic terrorism by definition.

Big difference.

Or perhaps this.

Terrorist will surprise kill you without a warning

Cops tell googles how to act to have a safe encounter with them but the googles ignore their request and act googley so the cop has to react.

All this shit is the media's fault. If I honestly believed that people of African descent had the same capabilities and intelligence as whites and Asians I would be pissed the fuck off too, looking around and seeing that they're a clear underclass. The problem is, their median IQ is much, much lower. That's what explains the vast majority of their failures. Not "discrimination". The media needs to stop pushing this lie that we're all blank slates shaped by our environment. It's caused so many problems for our country

Problem here is the word ONE. There's a risk in everything we might do...

>Of the airlines you might fly ONE might be a faulty plane.
>Of the burgers you eat, ONE may have E. Coli
>Of all the girls you fuck, ONE may have a STD

It's not about the existence of the risk, it's how present it is. There's a much higher concentration of BAD Muslims (keyword Bad, meaning rapists, Sharia supporters, homophobes, and toxic) then there are bad cops. The statistics show it.

>so you can justify your fear of [all people that look like criminals] because [one might commit crime against you]

>but you don't understand that [criminals] fear cops because [they might get arrested]?

es ist vorne wie kann sein.

>if you offend us we'll become terrorists
>inb4 that shitty Malala cartoon
She was saying to stop claiming all Muslims are mass murderers and to stop bombing civilians in Muslim countries.
>follow a book written by a pedophile that tells them to kill people
The Bible also has a lot of gruesome chapters and encouragement of horrible things like rape, slavery, genocide, and genital mutilation. There are people who take at least some of that seriously. Why don't you hear anyone claiming that they're the only true Christians?

You gotta go back

Not an argument.

>Really makes you think...
Yes, yes, yes!!! Depolice african-american neighborhoods! I'm looking at the Hitler portrait on my wall with tears of joy in my eyes just thinking of what would happen.

You can justify killing blacks because they're all subhuman

I think its a 2 way street my friend

Whoever made this meme is basically justifying fearing all Muslims. Not their intent I'm guessing?

disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018

Why can't there be a group of moderates.

I think the police do need to change their training abit, but I'm in the party that thinks 89% of these shootings have been justified.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMaVyAkQnJE

>stop bombing civilians in Muslim countries.
As if they were going to double think about nuking my kuffar ass if they could get away with it.

Finish every single one of them off, I say.

So basically blacks are against Muslim immigration

Good to know?

Are you saying that an Afghan peasant would nuke the West? Most of them don't care.

Don't resist arrest, obey simple english commands and you won't be shot, alternatively go to Africa

Imagine if some crazy powerfull american decde to do the same with Mexico, and some other country say:
>Finish every single one of them off, I say.
How would you like that my mexi bro. Ignorant cunt.

One is a rational fear and the other is not.

I'm pretty sure if any group of cops anywhere openly stated that they want to genocide all googles that I'd hear it on the news 24/7. Meanwhile half of the Muslims in the world think terrorism is justifiable.

These people did it, but still...
philando castile
alton sterling
most recently: Keith Lamont Scott
and the ones that didnt make the news.
Stop believing fairy tales, the reality is that blacks are getting killed from time to time

>Putting your name on this fucking meme

What's the matter, mexinigger, cuffs too tight last time you got caught breaking into a car? Wall just ten feet taller, faggot.

Keith Lamont Scott wouldnt drop his gun when he was ordered to?

The reality is that blacks commit crime and expect to get away with it.

Stop committing crimes.

So, just like blacks shoot at cops, makes it ok for us to shoot at Muslims? Gotcha, thanks liberal bullshit, you just gave yourself a 5 yard penalty for a false start.

evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

Doesn't that justify the police shooting blacks since they might turn out to be armed, hopped up on crack, and start shooting at you?

What percentage of blacks are murderers anyway? 12%?

evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/

It's funny how blacks are the most religious group in America yet the book they read enforce their enslavement. They are the people of ham

Turns out when you come from a third world country and its in your deepest beliefs that Jews are the devil, women are unclean and drawing Mohammad is a death sentence, bad things happen.

A few sensationalized news stories about 99% innocent cops is not the same S what's happening in the Middle East

I SWEAR THIS FUCKING GOOGLES DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING UNLESS IT CAN BE PRINTED ON A SHIRT!

>muh atheism
what are you trying to prove, cunt.

thinking of the 90 millionth post, thanks OP

Trump will lose hahahahahahaha.

Because Black Lives don't matter.

>but you dont understand that cops fear all googles because one will more than likely attack and try to kill them
ftfy

Get your wallet ready.

good shit. let's see how Cred Forums spins this

This implies that everyone should fear being robbed, raped and murdered by niggers, because some niggers do those things. Liberalism IS a mental illness. Which can be cured by hot lead propelled through their heads at 3,000 feet per second.

it was a book..

It's only 0.1% of muslims that might be terrorists you fucking racists

>3,000 feet per second
I think you're gonna need something stronger then that to pierce something that dense.

0.1% doing the bombings.
Many many more supporting anti-western teachings.

Finally, someone gets it.

and many more whites support racism, so whats your point.

>a book
Nogs cant read?

Maybe something with steel or depleted uranium core?

But googles aren't people though...

It's not one but entire organized cells you fucking idiot.

You realize that (despite your grossly under exaggerated .1% number) that makes ~20,000,000 muslims terrorists/sympathizers?

(Approx 2 billion muslims)
muslimpopulation.com/index.html

Jokes are the defense of the weak, why dont you write an actual argument,cumy

>Equivocating religious teachings regarding a person's lifestyle to someone's opinions of a race.

Last I checked, people weren't killing themselves in the name of racism.

but he is still right, not all muslism are terrorist
generalization is bad my friend.

Amen.

Checked

That's way too many.

Cops are a necessary thing for society, with no cops, society goes to shit

1 dangerous cop is acceptable

Mudslims are a cancer to every country they go to, they are shit people, with shit ideology, shit culture, shit race, and nobody fucking needs them or wants them. Why should I ever have to deal with any of them, ever?
I do not owe them shit, fuck them, I would kill them all if I could and I would do the world a favour.

Islam as a religion is utter trash and unlike other religions, it has no way of reforming itself because it's holy text is literally "The Word of God" unlike say the Bible which is "The Word of God as interpreted by random fucksticks".

You only have to look at countries with a majority Muslim population to see the shitshow that occurs when they gain power, Islam is completely incompatible with Western values.

This actually did make me think. It is a really good analogy and extremely thought provoking.

I still don't feel guilty because I'm white

Yes. I posted so that figure would be. It's not one might be a terrorist. It's millions might be.

KILL YOURSELF

Make sure that wall is fucking high lads.

What?

That is the low ball. Higher estimates include even the population of the US (300 million) muslims are terrorists/sympathizers. That means nearly an entire nation worth of ideological nutjobs, want to destroy the west or atleast support it...How is it bad to think this?

I can't tell if you're baiting or just retarded.

??
>Yes. I posted so that figure would be. It's not one might be a terrorist. It's millions might be.

Can you rephrase this please? I dont understand

Then we'd have to fight them to death. Are you a faggot of what?

Really makes you think.

lol, my support triggers you
Good.

>what are outliers
If the playing field were level and supergoogles were allowed into university without affirmative action, that would be fine.

As is they get a free "Double your SAT score!" bonus for being a google.

so like the 1% of muslims?

But your support is ill informed. Millions of muslims are either terrorists or sympathisers. If it was a thousand, a few thousand hell even ten thousand it wouldnt be nearly as bad as 10s OF MILLIONS. I dont think you understand

cops wanting to kill googles is a meme, whereas Muslims wanting to kill westerners is a legit thing.

Caused me to ponder thou

Keep pulling numbers out of your ass like they're worth more then shit.

>itt
what does this make you think?

>1% of muslims
We can't take risks.

Leave it to a black to side with Muslims who treat them way worse than any police officer.

Thats the bad thing
The world would be a better place, if that would be the case.
imagine a racist exploding himself isnt that wonderful.?

All niggers are violent savages though

I'd agree if they weren't killing so many other innocent people at the same time.

Pull the trigger to the nigger

kek based taco

Dr.Pavel, I'm President

>Don't act like a tard with cops
>Don't get shot
WOW IT'S THAT EASY

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

Is your nation destroyed yet?
its not like they actually can.
this is racism in a nutshel:
Because 300 million people hate us (no actual proof exist) we must hate them. dumb american

>implying fear of muslims isn't because islam is based around worshiping a pedophile warlord

So why you wrote this...
>It's only 0.1% of muslims that might be terrorists you fucking racists

>original meme do not steal

Who the fuck is Laura C. Keeling? Is some normalfag facebook cunt really signing her shitty memes?

>Starting your own business
>Will undoubtedly charge money for the classes
>Begging for your start-up fees

Jesus fucking christ I bet she makes thousands as well.

Radical Muslims can't be reasoned with and they turn to violence; niggers can't be reasoned with and they turn to violence.

They say the same about mexicans, do you remember the wall, trump, lol o the irony.
dumb mexi bro.

She kicked him first, so he was completely justified in kicking her back

... But what about the fear of all black people by cops, It's justified now right? OK.

>Colombia
stay in your guerrilla zone.

There is proof
"The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world," she said, in part, when asked by an American University head-scarf wearing law student about waging an ideological war with Muslims. "You're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization,"

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

>if you fight them, they win

I dont understand your point?

and these?

what would a black person be doing with a book? it must have been a gun

So blacks should isolate themselves in their own countries away from the cops that want to kill them? I agree.

Again:
Is your nation destroyed yet?
its not like they actually can.
Even if theres 1 billion people hating america, nothing will happen, they didnt do anything from all this years, so your hate/fear is unjustifiable.

irrelevant.

that actually doesn't matter to whether the shooting is justified or not, wouldn't expect you to understand that :^)

We need police. We don't need Muslims.

I'm on mobile so i can't see skype tv links, i'll just have to assume that you posted videos of armed and dangerous google androids getting deactivated

CTR is sliding this thread because a massive bombshell was released in the past few hours. I have never seen CTR try this hard to cover up information.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE NEED BUMPS

CTR IS IN AN ABSOLUTE FRENZY TO PUSH THIS THREAD OFF THE BOARD! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO DISTRACT US

The Muslims who blow shit up are just the tip of the iceberg. The issue is the hundreds of millions of Muslims who directly oppose our values, but who liberals believe need to only be welcomed with open arms to change their ways.

>inb4 where'd you get that "hundreds of millions" figure from, racist?

scroll.in/article/712341/why-a-saudi-award-for-televangelist-zakir-naik-is-bad-news-for-indias-muslims

These fucks aren't going to integrate, they aren't going to adopt western values just because we gave them a B&B.

>they can't conquer America therefore terrorist attacks are not a threat

of course the proxy guy, bait much?

I c wat u did thar...
What YOU'RE saying is that since more blacks are responsible for violence in general, we should treat them the same way we treat muslims.

Yes my fear of a large group of militants is unjustifiable. Now I see why countries like yours are controlled by cartels

If all cops had this sacred manual that told them to kill niggers, then yeah I would really quite understand their fear and discrimination, even if many cops took bullshit interpretations of the sacred manual to get around the killing niggers part.

>Americans should do nothing until their nation is destroyed like Mexico is destroyed
I think burgers like to keep their heads on their shoulders and keep their face meat wrapped around their heads instead of peeled off and nailed to a mailbox

and?

So generalisations are okay now, because blacks do it?

Neato.

>everyone I don't like is a proxy
although you presumably are one yourself, CTR shill, see

All I know is HE BET NOT BE DEAD!

and so you are fucking stupid

You are more probabilities getting killed by a cop than the 1% of "terrorists" even if you are white.

lol proxy guy is mad, jajajajaja

*There

Actually the chances of being killed by a cop are statistically 0, even if you are black. The fact you know the names and stories of all the "questionable" police shootings in the past year pretty much proves the narrative that cops are hinting blacks is false. Why would the media and politicians team up with blm to push this narrative and divide us? Makes you think huh? :^)

Get out, ahmed.

Im giving you the same response.
>everyone I don't like is a CTR shill

Get out, globalist

But user im not a nigger neither a criminal.
I have more chances to be killed by the cartels indirect fire than police in USA.

whites should go to black neighborhoods and protest whenever a white is killed by a black.
The black leaders say property damage is OK, so feel free to break any antique farm equipment you find lying around

1 in 1000?

Better let 800,000 into Germany then :^)

US Police Have Killed 5,000 Civilians Since 2001,
Terrorists killed 3400. Numbers are really close but I guess your right

>everyone I don't like is a proxy
but you are clearly pretending to be retarded to slide the other thread

where the fuck did you get this???

How many were justified? How many terrorism victims were actual murder? So actually, if you are a normal citizen doing nothing wrong the chances of being killed by a terrorist is much higher?

Statistics please?

So how many of these civvies killed by police deserved it?
I bet if we combed through that the terrorists would have a good edge.

Society needs law enforcement, even if it can be fallible at times.

Society definitely doesn't need muslims

How many people have blacks killed?
also remember that cops usually shoot armed and dangerous criminals whereas terrorists shoot anyone they can.
It's an analogy that only a Mexican intellectual would make

Oh I would imagine unjustified killing by terrorists would outnumber unjustified killings by cops several times. I didnt see any definite answers in the articles as I quickly scanned to look for the answer.

Police busted into rock concerts and public buses and trains and promenades and just started executing civilians?

Fascinating that that didn't gain any media traction.

what the fuck man

Leave it to a kangafag to point out the truths xDDx

The horrible ms paint insert name in the middle didn't tip you off

jajajaja, tragicomedia. anunque si tienes razón, jejeje

Absolutely im right.

Check your privilege stevie, I get the gist. You wouldn't even begin to understand, fuck off.

Why the fuck was he approaching him while a gun was pointed at him?

Darwin willed it

Too bad a majority of the Cop kills are justified versus the 3400 terrorist kills arnt :L

Captcha: Match all tiles with airplane

And vice versa you don't relax around niggers cause they'll fooking kill ya

Black lives only matter when a white person takes them.

Im still right:
There, are more probabilities getting killed by a cop than the 1% of "terrorists" even if you are white.

that goes both ways you stupid nigger

we are ideologicaly consistant

black men may live
niggers must die
same with terrorists

Of course not, cops doesnt need to do that, they have their own methods, here:

100% of muslims are muslim

>fear of all Muslims because one might be a terrorist
Nearly all acts of terrorism in recent years were done by Muslims. The Muslims who have not committed acts of terrorism support Islamic terrorism. Muslims hold beliefs that are abhorrent to decent people everywhere.

>African Americans fear all cops because one might be a murderer
This is a lie. African Americans hate cops because they interfere with the crimes they are constantly committing.

thats some bad logic

all muslims are terrorists

blacks in america are not the same as blacks in africa perspective-wise so
>shit argument

youtube.com/watch?v=pGtDx3xW2vI
youtube.com/watch?v=IiYPpGGldo8
youtube.com/watch?v=I8W-09OkI5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=16I7P6yYrz8
youtube.com/watch?v=p8npCZku2jc
youtube.com/watch?v=8EDOkSLt0Aw

Need I post more?

Muslim terrorrism:
Hundreds.
Cops:
Thousands.
what?

Yeah I was referring to blacks here. Many of them have no idea what goes on in the world.

not quite

>Wait a minute, wait a minute! Just because I am DRESSED this way, does not make me a cop!

Even if you post 100 videos, the cops still kill more people than terrorist