Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/#now
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_trump_vs_clinton-5597.html
businessinsider.com/polls-donald-trump-hillary-ohio-nevada-north-carolina-clinton-2016-9
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/23/fbi-release-189-pages-of-investigative-notes-into-clinton-email-platte-river-network-and-stonetearfull-pdf/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc
youtube.com/watch?v=lhh7SvDIWGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PA will be red this round.

No doubt
This will be difficult
But PA has a fighting chance
Clinton directly insulted coal people and there is serious support here for Trump

If we can depress turnout in November in the cities and maximize turnout in rural counties, we can swing it

You can't run if you're already dead.

>literally worst case scenario

but if Hillary dies the Dems can run someone who isn't hated by 70% of the country

i hate juan so much.

too late to put a person on the ballot in the vast majority of states

>PA, MI

Nope

All Trump has to do is refrain from making any last-minutes gaffes and he will cruise to victory

The debates will have a huge effect also, I think he will overtake Hillary as soon as the first debate is finished.

I'm concerned. I'm a Trump supporter just like you goys. Fucking CTR right? Anyways, I was looking at the CNN polls and I am concerned Trump is going to lose. What do we do go-uys?

Trump never had a lead in the PA. You can't win a state if you are losing there since the start.

Stop being delusional.

Too late to build up support for a literally who.

She will win MN.
She will not win MI or PA and probably not WI.
VA could go either way.

>All Trump has to do is refrain from making any last-minutes gaffes
Trump makes deplorable gaffes daily. He's toast.

14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.

How the fuck do people even care about these two? Bernie is the obvious write-in. Trump AND Clinton want to destroy free speech.

>You can't win a state if you are losing there since the start.

So every state was written in stone at the start. To think of all the months I wasted watching the polls.

>deplorable gaffes

ahhh nicely done CTR

PA is a weird state, it's completely outside demographic trends this election, Trump seems to be doing well in Appalachia but not PA

He's more likely going to pick up NH and MI than PA

you sure are on a shitposting spree you fuckin serb

Uhh what? Are you autistic?

He is losing in PA since June which means that you can't magically turn around things in less than 50 days.

>Pointing out the fact that he is losing in PA
>Shitposting

Nice meme my friend. You can go back to /r/eddit now.

He won't win PA, that is for sure.

Repeating yourself doesn't make it so, Serb.

>reddit
damn i got owned

But polls do.

That's not how it works.

That's funny, I didn't know the Amish had telephones or computers.

Please tell me more about the state that I live in.

Look at the PA break down of 2012. Phillly, Harrisburgh, and Pittsburgh were comfortably blue, the suburbs were very close. After the natural gas boomed then crashed, people turned on Obobo

He doesn't need PA

Way to many Union retards in Philly for the state to go red. I was screamed at by a pipe-fitter when I suggested the necessary notion of a non-union shop performing superior work at the same cost and time-frame than a union shop should be hired over a union shop. These dudes are just skilled versions of "muh livable wage." I respect their right to organize but the market dictates your wage, not the union boss.

It's fascinating how Trump supporters suddenly start trusting 538 once it shows Trump up.

>this serbs still playing damage control.

when does your shift end?

>Amish population in PA was 68,820 in 2015.

Woah, they will make a difference i guess lol.

What's with the lighter colors?

They're less solid

>Some supporters on a board posted support for.
Fixed it for you, Hanz. Now go sit in the corner and play with your umlaut.

Past performance is no indication of future performance. PA is a battleground state, that's why both candidates keep going back.

Using your "logic" Hillary is wasting her time campaigning there. yet, she has been campaigning there hard. Why is that?

Correct, but he is down about 6 points in VA, he is losing in WI since June, latest poll from NH has Hillary up by 9 points in NH.

Latest poll in Colorado has Hillary up 2 points but there were a massive changes in demographics since Colorado legalized weed in 2014 which favors Hillary.

jobs, jobs, jobs

PA has been hit hard by outsourcing.

You sound exactly like those guys during the primaries saying 'yeah no worries guys, Texas here, Trump has this state in the bag'

Bernie's a sellout who supports Clinton. His stupid policies aside, he outed himself as being spineless geriatric fraud.

how was kimberly guilfoyle looking today

>PA
Not needed. He has CO NH and MECD2. He doesn't even need NM to win, just fucking Florida.

Why would she leave that state now? Trump leads in Iowa and he is still campaign there, so i don't understand your logic.

RCP has her leading 6.6 points in PA and if you think that this can magically change you are in delusion.

>has Floridian bro

Pretty good.

Campaigning*

He needs to win OH, NC, FL, + CO or VA or PA or NH.

Republicans have more ways to win than Democrats right now.

And Bernie wants to destroy my wallet, my ability to buy a gun, wants to be a tax collecting kike, wants to tell anyone that isn't a faggot to suck gay cock, and at the end of the day America would be Venezuela 2.0.
>But weedman and down with corporate and blablabla

Ffs don't believe in fucking polls don't believe what some faggot says.

Fags said the same thing for canadas election oooo it's going to be a close one we don't know who will win.

And the fag wins by a fucking land slide.

Except that their legalized weed is a states rights issue that Hillary's administration is already fucking with.

hey look a bridge do a flip you faggot

This! A lot of these union cucks here in NYC. I work in construction and fuck with them by telling that the only reason they want Hillary is because she's corrupt just like their union bosses.

Eric Bolling is fucking retarded Trump only has to flip one state... two tops.

>watching CNN the five
Wtf is wrong with you?

>Luzerne County: 57% D | 36% R | 7% I
>Luzerne County has voted with the state in every election since 1932
>Northhampton County: 45% D | 40% R | 15% I
>Northhampton County has voted with the state in every election since 1952
Pennsylvania is Red

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

You should be

I think Trump is going to win Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, and possibly Michigan. I really doubt PA will go red but I hope it does. Philadelphia ruins the whole state.

The mob still run those?

Apparently that would just lead to the weird situation of people filling in a ballot for Hillary Clinton, but it being counted as a vote for whoever her replacement was. It's untested territory legally, but ultimately the electoral college is the "real" election and there doesn't seem to be any reason why they couldn't do this.

DO NOT LET THE SKYPES SLIDE THIS

georgia and north carolina not red?
is this for real, im not from the us, can someone explain

The Bush family are traitors

It's interesting that the bad kike math can't keep the lid on the truth anymore. Trump wins even with their arithmetic alchemy.

If Trump wins, this is how the map will look.

can confirm. Know so many PA people who CLEARLY distrust and will not vote for hillary, but are just too scared to admit publically still that they may vote trump.

interesting, thanks

Spotted the white nigger.

Are you saying I'm trolling? Because that's just the state of the race map.
They are grey because there isn't enough polling data to make the call.

Spotted the white google.

Here's a close Clinton win.

What? My point is that a lot of Californians and dude weed lmao people have moved to CO because of this.

Those people are mostly millennials which means that they are liberals.

Also CO is voting by the mail which means that stoners won't have to walk to the poll stations.

is this recent? Nebraska 3 being a toss up but Colorado being light blue lmao

I'm enjoying this one fucking serb single-handedly reviving the CTR shill memes now that all the other shills largely abandoned the cause.

One man trolling all of Cred Forums in threads for what I suspect is 12ish hours a day.

Like the Obama-loving Canadian faggot.

I agree. It's really either Colorado or New Hampshire or even both at this point. I think the other states are realistically out of reach.

Here's a somewhat unrealistic but possible win for Clinton.

>Ohio

>Clinton

HA fucking HA.

Unrealistic but possible win for Trump.

It's current as of yesterday I believe. Also Co is leaning Hill.

michigan will be red

>Somewhat unrealistic

Accidentally posted the Penn ones. Here's the Colorado polls

Yeah,he's trying a little too hard. Makes it too obvious.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

I don't really see Virginia or Wisconsin going red.
And I see New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Michigan going red way before WI or VA.

this, fucking CTR

I masturbate to the thought of posting here in the weeks following the election as we wait for Hillary's inauguration making fun of you all for being retarded edgy faggots.

Just realized I missed the 90000000 get.

Please tell me it wasn't a leaf

Funeral is more likely.

15. Do not listen to criticisms that could carry weight.
16. Stick your head firmly in the sand.

I'm almost taken back to all those karl rove whiteboards showing romney as the winner in 2012.

Nice trips. ...and get out of my head.

>Nebraska 3
It's Nebraska 2. I live there, and it's definitely going to Trump. It only got Obama once, in 2008, by a slim margin with heavy campaigning to win the the North Omaha ghetto vote. It's simply not in play now.

It was

Thanks. Kek be praised!

I love Azusa

Amazing how MI became a battleground state
I think Ford moving all small car production to Mexico couldn't have been worse timing for Illary
She might lose it

NM, NH will go red
Bet on it
MI may go Trump also

honestly , trump after the last few weeks, the fact that the polls show trump behind , or even, is pretty scary.

not sure how monday night will change things absent hillary literally collapsing. they will have her amped up on all kinds of drugs though, so im not worried.

its 50/50 chance trump comes out looking good, or says something normies dong like. so its really hard to predict the debate.

if we are looking at cold hard facts - even after these 3 amazing weeks for trump, hillary is still ahead

It's almost like Ford did it on purpose...

>The next great gets will be 99999999 and 100000000, happening at the same time

Cred Forums is going to fucking explode

>hillary is still ahead
>(((ahead)))

hello fellow ne. This user is right, 2 went for obama because of the large black community. they don't give a shit about hillary here, neb's all red.

If we found out later that all of this shit happening (lost factories, chimpouts, etc) were all planned and intentional to help Trump, I wouldn't even mind. Even if the elitists are backing him for some reason on that scale, they are the good guys. I put more trust in successful capitalists who see me as a lower lifeform than in career politicians who simply want to grow the gov't and suppress liberty.

When your enemies are even admitting your victory you can feel confident.

>Hillary winning Virginia
Yeah, not gonna happen

Trump is doing worse than Romney was and Cred Forums knows it.

lol DC

>I'm nervous.
You ought to be, he is falling farther each day. You better hope he gets his act together at the debate, and you better vote, otherwise the cunt will beat him.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

They are just having fun, leave them alone.
>Volunteer at food bank
>Moved to a new position where I stack crates with pre sorted stuff based on family size
>Guy who makes sure keeps me stocked up is a bit slow
>Loves talking and joking with me and the italian granny beside us
>Find out hes been there for 17 years
I grew soft for them. There isnt anything malicious in their hearts.

Actually he did, from July 25th to 27th

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/#now

This image would be much better had it consisted blur, zoom lines, or some red backdrop with pepe's eyes glowing.

Problem is weve had over 300k motherfuckers move to colorado in the last two years, and from what we understand, most are coming from blue states.

Its unfortunate, i fear my home may be permanently blue now.

Well I was going to let you save it but now I'm not going to. So there.

Most people don't get it, so here's the quick explanation: Most people were disappointed in Obama in 2010, so they voted in a Republican governor Tom Corbett. Basically Corbett was a massive fucking failure who made the state worse, cut taxes for the rich while underfunding and fucking our schools. He was so unpopular that Republicans were thinking of running someone different than him in 2014, even though it was only his first term. He got slaughtered, even I voted democrat for governor, and the new governor Tom Wolf is doing okay. Sorry lads, but Trump won't win here.

>The record was corrected

Eh, it's fine. It be mire hilarious if it were cum.

If we assume Trump will get Ohio, North Carolina, Nevada and Florida...

Then he just needs to win any one of these states in gray to win.

PART ONE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view
PART TWO: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/view
PART THREE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view

Will the debates help? She looks more and more desperate as time passes.
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

So what you are saying is Trump needs to hold serve on those grey Trump states and only has to flip NH? NH is already going Trump based on the Primary Model. This is the best thing I've seen all night. Thank you desperate CTR shill, you've shown us how easy this election is going to be for Trump.

Trump will flip NH based on the Primary Model.

I'm from Pittsburgh I work downtown at this point I've said this so many times I should make pasta
I never see Hillary signs, Trump signs are everywhere 10 on my street alone
you're wrong on this user those are cooked polls out of Philly

Sell out (((Sanders))))

It's really hard to say.

Trump just needs to show those still on the fence that he's worth taking a risk on.

Here's how it is with Hillary 3% ahead in the polls. If he can flip one more state then he has it. Basically the debates will make or break him.

So if we assume Trump wins every single swing state, all he has to do is win a non-swing state too and he wins?

Or in other words, if he loses any swing state, or all of those in grey, he loses?

Fucking aussie, I MAKE THE TRENDS!

sometimes leafs make good posts

I think Trump as a good chance in Pa. I live in the rural northwest and there's Trump signs aplenty. Turn out for Trump is going to be a landslide in the rural areas.

I'm nervous myself because right now Nevada is so pale that it looks like it's on the verge of going back to blue. As does Florida. Fellow Burgerbros please vote, it does matter.

Iowa is blue and has been for 6 of the past 7 elections.

Yes, he does need PA.

But, he also needs a platform that dosn't change by the week, and that never seemed to be important to him, so...

Basically.

If Trump loses Iowa, Nevada, Ohio, Florida or North Carolina then he loses. He can't lose a single one.

But if he manages to win all of them, then he just needs to flip a single state to win the election.

You could very well end up with Hillary for president.

Look most people aren't paying that much attention (not autistic like /pol) to the election but you can bet your arse on Monday alot of folks are going to tune in for the first time and make up their minds on each candidate during those 90 minutes.

I want to cuddle the Azu-nyan

Azu a shit and worst Keion

Let me break this down
>OH: +2 T
>NC: +1 T
>NV: +2 T
>FL: Tie

your "non-swing" states
>CO: +2 C
>NH: +3 C
>WI: +4 C
>MI: +5 C
>PA: +6 C
>VA: +6 C

Not to mention
>RI: +3 C
>IL: +6 C

But Trump already won those AND Hillarys ones too.

trump is already winning oh, nc, fl so

>Iowa is blue
He's up by six.

This is how it will go down.

Depressing turnout will be almost impossible, given how many more employees Clinton has than Trump.

>Fellow Burgerbros please vote

You convinced me to vote.

But not for Trump.

In the rural areas that don't matter?

Cities override the rural areas. See IL. IA is the same.

Not true what so ever. Shes collapsing here in FL and failing in nevada, new polls show him 10+ in Nevada and +13 in FL.

Nate silver is a cuck.

No, not at all about Hillary.

Yeah. Thanks for that post. The bitterness here needs to pause sometimes to remember who are our real enemies.

All 50 states will go red Kek wills it hill shills Bfto eternally

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_trump_vs_clinton-5597.html

Go by worst case scenario that way you can be pleasantly surprised.

>Cities override the rural areas.

By that logic, every single state would go blue in an election.

>back to blue

It was never red. Main reason Bush won Nevada was because he appealed to a lot of the Hispanics there; Trump doesn't have that benefit.

If I had to guess, Florida and Iowa go for Trump while Nevada goes for Hillary.

Is that Bolling?
>trash.gif

I can watch any amount of gore no problem but this shit is genuinely sad

WELL

businessinsider.com/polls-donald-trump-hillary-ohio-nevada-north-carolina-clinton-2016-9

Literally none of those states matter.

If Hillary holds Colorado, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire it's gg no re. Virginia, Wisconsin, and Michigan don't even look like they're in play.

I'm a florida man and I can vouch for this. Hear people talking about supporting Trump all around and thr shithole apartment I live in with paper thin walls have thr sound of Trump speeches coming through.

Oh please, everyone knows that Jeb will win

fucked up and forgot pic

Jeb will explode out of Hillary Clinton's body Liu Kang style during the first debate

I'll be bleeding red for our God emporer in November for PA

89999999 went to murica 900000000 went to brits

Right.

I'm almost certain that Clinton is going to win. Trump has a decent shot, and his odds look much better than they did three months ago, but her electoral advantage is almost impossible to overcome.

Like I said, I think he'll take Florida and Nevada but be unable to take 270.

Everyone knows the polls are wrong. Romney will win Pennsylvania. Just look at those crowds of support he gets at the airport.

It's starting to look alot like Brexit imo Crooked should be sweating bullets if this continues for another month.

More or less my point.

Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have been blue since Reagan btw.

I've yet to see an sustained equilibrium shift from Trump. He's even collapsed 4.3% in the LA Times poll over the course of 3 days (and where was today's poll, LA Times?). He fell apart even faster than after the DNC just by Hillary shutting the fuck up for a week.

Every god damn time he gets a lead he loses it instantly.

There's a difference between people questioning their first choice and changing it.

Barring a career ending gaffe by Hillary within days of the election absent a massive Trump gaffe at the same time (and probably not even then), Hillary wins.

And to return to my original point, the election more or less swings with Pennsylvania. If Trump can't win it he probably won't win any other combination of states to win the election and if he does win it he probably has enough other states to win the election.

Ohio, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina (which I think Hillary has a shot at flipping into lean blue before the election), none of them matter in the grand scheme of things if Trump can't win Pennsylvania.

Her support is continually eroding can she shore it up to cross the finish line i don't know but Trump has a real shot at this not some make believe Mitt Romney fairy tale.
You go take a look at how much Obama was polling in those states compared to Hillary she is in deep shit.

Oh she should be, and it probably will.

But again, as long as she holds Virginia, Pennsylvania, and either Colorado or Nevada... she wins.

A 269-269 split is a serious possibility if that one Maine district goes red. That would be one for the history books.

>You go take a look at how much Obama was polling in those states compared to Hillary she is in deep shit.
You should compare Trump and Romney while you're at it.

Protip: Romney was doing consistently better than Trump.

Just how are all if thise numbers determined? I know it's something to do about the Senate, but why those numbers? And what would happen if a tiebreaker occurred?

It is very unlikely Colorado would go red and Nevada blue.

Weird shit would have to happen in at least one state.

Just wait for her to pass out on stage Monday,well, that'd be Tuesday for you down under guys

Yes but we are talking about swing states no? Texas a swing state? Utah a swing state? No they are not so don't shift goal posts.

The House chooses the President. And it's one vote per state.

In other words, Trump wins in the event of a tie.

Hm, you're right. He's leading in Nevada, while she's leading Colorado by a similar margin.

Rocky Mountain poll gave Hillary a healthy 7% lead. We'll see if she holds it.

I have a very, very strong feeling that Trump will get over 50% of the popular vote but lose out to the Electoral College.

But idk, if Britain Voted for Brexit, America could vote for Trump

>Just how are all if thise numbers determined?
Number of senate+house seats per state so 2+share of population.
>what would happen if a tiebreaker occured
Sitting Senate votes on VP, each state's delegation in the sitting House casts a vote on POTUS and winner of most states wins.

So basically Republicans throw out everything they've ever said about the will of the people and award the win to Trump because he will have lost the popular vote in that scenario.

I actually looked up and it was quite interesting. The last time it happened was back in 1800. Thomas Jefferson was president with Aaron " shot Hamilton cold blooded and escaped treason" Burr vice president.

>Just how are all if thise numbers determined?
Based on population. Well, based on number of Congressional representatives, which is based on population. Each state has the same number of electors as they do Representatives in the House, plus their two Senators. DC also gets 3 votes.

>And what would happen if a tiebreaker occurred?
The House of Representatives would vote, being granted one Vote per State. So the 53 representatives of California would only be one vote for Hillary (or whichever other candidate).
In this case Trump would win handily because Democratic states are generally high in population but few in number.

NC fag here. We're a lot less white than we used to be. Also Raleigh Durham Charlotte Asheville and Carey are 95% coexist faggots and googles.

Have you heard about the monster vote?

>Democratic states are generally high in population but few in number.
The larger issue is gerrymandering to skew the house that's been going on for years. Democrats holding the Senate isn't unusual or unthinkable. They don't currently obviously, but that's not the point you were going with.

I got really fucking triggered so i went and got the 2008 - 2012 maps and laid them out next to Trumps current odds.
How is he doing worse than the previous two elections.

>How is he doing worse than the previous two elections.
Demographic shifts+the rest of the country isn't Cred Forums.

The silent majority turned out to be a minority.

But seriously, what in the fuck did you think would happen when you nominated a billionaire reality TV star with this much baggage, this little political experience, and this tight of a wallet?

It was projected that Republicans would need to raise about 2 billion to compete with Dems this cycle. Trump blew up their funding supply and did not supplement it.

If he doesn't get BTFO even worse than polls are projecting atm, everything we know about ground game and advertising may be a lie.

you know it famalam

>A FUCKING SERB
of course, there you have it

How does the current average Florida fucktard like Trump more than they liked Romney

Well for one he's a local and has invested in the local economy.

I can't wait to see Trump cry like a baby in his concession speech. MUH CROOKED Hillary, muh rigged votes xDDDD

He isn't, in fact if the election were held now he'd be doing far better than Romney and especially McCain. He just needs one more state and then he'll be winning, or if he gets Maine or New Hampshire it would be a tie.

I adore their innocence

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/23/fbi-release-189-pages-of-investigative-notes-into-clinton-email-platte-river-network-and-stonetearfull-pdf/

So they are just being retarded shills then.

Michigan will be red.

This. Retards disturb me very deeply. I feel so bad trying to imagine what their perception of the world is it's nauseating

have you cunts seen this?

Lol no it won't

Michigan here, after Rick Scott and the great generation has died off, we are blue forever

OF COURSH
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

Pittsburgher here

PA's democratic lean has been slipping in recent years. Got some numbers here senpai:

>2008 PA Primaries
Dem: 2 333 000 total votes (Hillary 1 274 000 ; Barrack 1 060 000)

Rep: 815 000 total votes (McCain 594 000)

>2008 PA General Election
Obama: 3 276 000
McCain: 2 656 000
Other: 83 000

>2012 PA Primaries
Rep: 811 000 total votes

>2012 PA General Election
Obama: 2 990 000
Romney: 2 680 434
Other: 83 000

>2016 PA Primaries
Dem: 1 653 000 total votes (Hillary: 919 000)
Rep: 1 574 000 total votes (Trump: 893 000)

>**Note that numbers here are rounded to the nearest 1000th so they're not exact**

Now these are just numbers. But I've been seeing articles that in PA Dems registering to Rep in record numbers. Both Hillary/Trump only got 56-57% of the Dem/Rep vote respectively in their primaries this year. I'm also guessing that a lot of the non-Trump Republican voters have slowly been accepting Trump as the nominee and that a significant portion of them will vote Trump in the general. Hillary is a bit different though. While she'll likely still get the majority of the Sanders voters from the primary, I get the sense that a sizable chunk are now leaning Trump. Also I get the feeling that Trump is going to be getting a lot of votes from people that never voted before.

I also suspect that Trump will get a HUGE portion of first time voters here. I know of several people that never bothered voting before because they didn't care to, but seeing the Trump movement has encouraged them to vote this year.

Hillary likely still to win PA as of now. But it's definitely still a doable win for Trump and I wouldn't be completely shocked to see him win it. Not to mention that if Trump does take PA, that's a pretty big blow for Hillary, and if not he still has a narrow path to win the presidency.

M A G A
A
G
A

People don't realize something. Our state is 80% white. White working class people make our state go Dem. Those same people aren't voting Clinton. Trump could win our state by 300k votes. White working class decides PA.

>He isn't
2012 says hello, and that you suck dick.

Chances of this happening?

Also anyone else probably gonna cry or kill themselves if Trump loses?

>tfw the Rust Belt has already suffered because of NAFTA
>Hillary Clinton and the globalists want the TPP

youtube.com/watch?v=lhh7SvDIWGk

Just to point some interesting things to look at those numbers btw:

In 2008 and 2012, the total Republican vote in the general election was 2.7 million. In the Primaries on 810-815k people voted Republican.

Just a few months ago though, in 2016, the number of Republicans voting in the primary nearly DOUBLED. 1.57 million.

How does that compare to the Democrats? Well in 2008 there were 2.3 million voters..... In 2016 just 1.7 million.

>"HA SEE THERE ARE STILL MORE DEM VOTERS IN PA, DRUMPF BTFO"

Yeah, well look at the 2012 primary vs general election stats. 811k republican voters in the primary. 2.7 million showed up for the GE. Obama only won with around 300k vote advantage.

PA is a battleground state this year. Could potentially go either way.

Wow, it's almost like the Republicans had a hotly contested primary.

Honestly i'm not sure what i'll do. Mostly feel disgusted at all of the people celebrating on Facebook. I fear for how the western world will look in 20 years if Hillary wins.

IT WAS SMOKIN'

DEMOCRATS WERE LOW ENERGY AND DIVIDED

Boys, lest we forget Brexit.

Yes, I'm sure that played a part in the republican turnout for the primaries this year. Trump still had a record high number of Republican voters in the primary though. Also, Hillary and Trump got roughly the same precentage of the total voters like I pointed out(55-56%).

I already made a $100 bet with a friend on Trump winning. I think I'll get shit from the rest of my friends for supporting Trump.

The thing is, there a large concentrations of Hillary voters. In the major PA cities, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and Philadelphia there is a sizable number of blacks who vote democrat predominately. Then you also have a lot of universities as well in Pittsburgh and PennState, where the students also predominantly vote democrat. Then you also have the people that are dug in and have voted democrat since the 80's and don't want to change.

PA hasn't been red in nearly 3 decades. But this could potentially be the year we see it turn.

Brexit was a straight votes game without EV fuckery.

Be very careful comparing it with the US election.

>Illinois
>red
pick one

I wish Trump would take md, hate this fucking place.

I see so many rural Trump signs but there's so many niggers in Fredneck, Niggerstown, Baltimore and Annapolis. FUCK.