Nationalism vs. Racism

Which is the ideology you feel closer too, and believe is the key to our survival in the future centuries;

Nationalism - putting America first, above all. My fellow American is my brother, fuck the Europoors. (if you are from another nation, place your country in place of mine).

Racism - Calling my British, Australian, Swedish and all the other white nations brother, and feeling it to the core. Knowing that together we will prevail.

Which is the more redpilled philosophy? Would Washington be the true savior of the white race and we should aim for a stronger USA, or was Hitler right with a final goal of a Greater European reich all flying under one flag, like the European Union today but obviously much more conservative and not cucked to the bone.

your terminology is confused

why not both.
i love my country but i also love the rest of the anglosphere.
still would put my country first though

ethno-nationalism

civic nationalism is for cucks. "Oh look Google has niggers wearing European clothes in paintings as long as they are wearing EUROPEAN clothes then it's all ok."

Family>Self>Race>Country>World

neither. Both are divide and conquer

I like this, except I would put State before Country and after Race, and not even have world. Fuck the world.

>I don't want easy access to korean laundromats, german mechanics, japanese sushi chefs, or prentious french cafes
American first.
Home culture second.

This is what made America great during the 1800's, up through the 1950's. It only went to shit when we changed the immigration quotas to not so heavily favor europeans and far east asians. The second we let mongloids, fillipinos, and niggers into the country is the second everything went to shit.

>Turkey
>White

>Country>Family>Race>Self>World

Nationalism

In fact nationalism to the point that i believe we should separate from canada.

no but its land that was stolen from the white race

>implying we wouldnt take it back and kick the roaches off

nationalism and racism, put religion in there and you have the reasons for every war ever been fought, of course they are were the needed casus belli for wars, real reasons were all the same, power

Would you rather an American google die, or a British white die?

Family>Self

Race>Country

Nations come and go with the ages. Races transcend that. You come and go with time, but your family lives on.

Children > Family > Race > Country (Racially Homogenous) > Self > Country (Not Homogeneous) > World

Devil, I would choose the american nigger all other things being equal.

>Jacques puts country first
>country crawling with mudslimes

>i'm going to slander muslims and googles in the street at 3 am and increase their influence because a leaf told me so

How does yelling at googs and muds increase their influence?

If I make a sequel to the bataclan for them, they'll have a chance to say
>hur look we're oppressed fucking fascist racist let us have more rights we're being oppressed
And yelling at them won't do anything, they know they're not welcome here. Yelling at them will give them a chance to play the victim too.

Nationalist, and realizing what's best for America is increasing the white population and keeping our European allies white.

I think you answered my question best, it really made me think, and put my priorities in order. I would choose the google, my loyalties are to my race, not my nation.

Thanks user.

Racism. I would gladly stand with white English, Germans, Austrailians, etc., but I would rather not associate myself with the googles and yahoos of the USA.

However, they both kind of go hand-in-hand.