DO I USE GOOGLE OR NIGGER?!?!??

Alright you motherfuckers. Who are the shills? The ones using nigger or the ones using google? This kind of confusion is what happens when we allow CTR to invade our board. So tell me, which word is promoted by (((them)))? We need to have a final discussion on which is the correct term for a degenerate worthless black person.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code
qz.com/568580/googles-chairman-wants-algorithms-to-censor-the-internet-for-hate-speech/
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
disney.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the long run using Google will have a bigger effect.

Google until Trump wins

neither are shills
I think the google meme is a good idea and it's spreading fast

They're trying to demoralize us and stop Operation Google because it's a win/win.
Either we force Google to censore themselves or we attach a negative meaning to their brand name.
It's not censorship, it's memetic warfare. Ignore the shills subverting the operation and google on.

My dream is that people will start saying "the G-word".

Exactly its both a fuck you to Google and a fuck you to Google's

It seems to me like it's an effort to get back at them, for the placement of noteworthy blacks before whites.

read pic related.
Basically Google is creating AI to censor users across multiple popular sites when they use words like nigger or kike. They can't and won't censor their own brand name nor other popular brand names so we're creating new insults. Language is all about context and meaning. Google will become a racial slur for black people and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it

I have been on Cred Forums for a decade and i have no idea what is going on

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

stop falling for the CTR forced meme you fucking newfags

Use Google, 100%. The shills are the ones frantically trying to get us to stop, because they're afraid it will work.

Operation Google is false flag from Jews. Screen shot it for when wikileaks hacks the emails and it is revealed.

it doesn't matter as long as you keep pointing out the truth.

Isn't it obvious?
You can use both.
You can also call them apes and spooks when you feel like it.

The thing is you cannot have good things anymore. This was a good idea for some keks but everyone being the massive bastards they are were shouting, and spamming to the whole world:
> OMG GUISE!!!! LOOK AT WAT WE GUN DO LOL XD WE GUN CALL NIGGAS GOOGLE AHAHA LOL

It could've been fun, but in a matter of days it turned a great idea into something cringy to watch.

Shout SHILLS! Shout THEY'RE ONTO US! Shout WHAT DO WE CALL THEM?

It's always the same in the end. Do whatever the fuck you want because nice things can't happen anymore.

screen cap this cap goyim

And there you have it. Anyone who tells you to use google is obviously a faggot shill from another site. They're trying to censor Cred Forums. Don't fall for their nigger bullshit

The fuck is CTR?

Use Google hard and forced until reddit and 9gag start using it. Lay off for a while and just kind of drop it casually while posting once they steal it.

Once it catches on with people who wont dare say nigger anyway like Twitter, tumblr, etc you can drop it entirety and go back to nigger, the association was successfully made.

google on the interwebs, nigger on 4chin.

No. Fuck off you fucking niggers. Cred Forums says whatever the fuck ti wants and the fact that you kikes are forcing this shit so hard is just proof

use both

You can use both
One doesn't exclude the other

But google allows for more jokes I'd think (like google maps with a picture of africa),

Jesus Christ, I'm more confused after starting this thread than before. Right now, I'm leaning towards using Google. May Kek give me the strength to chose the right one.

Nigger are you retarded

correct the record. you need to lurk more newfriend

Clinton The Racist

Best I could do

no reason not to use both

making them interchangeable is the point

Its not forced dipshit. It would be considered forced if google wasn't making an AI to delete/block/report everyone saying nigger and there was no payoff
Turning google into a racial slur immune to censorship that google itself is trying to push is a classic reactionary-type meme

goog
gigger
nooger

It works best if googles use both "nigger" and "google".

The anti-"google" googles are reverse shills.

They are actually helping to fuck with nigger.

People should be spamming Google outside of the chans so that it spreads far and wide and fucks things up. The very point is to force Google to filter perfectly normal websites that fail to remove the new slur from their forums/comments, so imo saying google/nigger on the chans shouldn't be policed at all.

Say either one you want to here, but stop giving a fuck about forcing google on the chans. We know it already and some just don't care.

Fuck i just looked it up

This is what should be posting actual fucking ways to help trump win

All the threads are fucking nigger this ggogle that

Never fucking actual crooked hilary threads

Google shills are going hard not for us to spoil their brand name. Unless you're some sort of cuck-lover of the google company (which I can't imagine if you knew a single thing about their operations), than Google is the new word for 88% of the population of Detroit.

the entire point of using google is that they can't censor it. making new words isn't going to do anything because they'll get censored easily.

Good, never stop believing that. If liberals think it's a secret trick against racists and start associating blacks with Google to spite Cred Forums Google still loses.

If half of Cred Forums hates it and people who use it other sites will just steal it faster, and the faster they steal it the better.

BOTH

YOU USE BOTH

THATS THE POINT. MAKE NIGGER AND GOOGLE INTERCHANGEABLE.

Use whatever you want. It honestly doesn't fucking matter. Any term that is associated with black people will eventually carry a negative connotation based on what they are. You can call a hunk of shit "gold" but all that would do is cheapen the word gold.

I prefer nigger, it's an old classic but to each is own. Don't let any faggot tell you that you can't use a word.

This. I see no reason to compleatly abandon one for the other. There is all kinds of shit that is socially unacceptable to call blacks:
Coon
Spade
Spear Chucker
Jungle Bunny
Jigaboo
Porch Monkey
Yard Ape

No reason Google can't be added to the list.

Who says we can't use both? Anyway my understanding of it was that using it here was a way to get the momentum going, then use it in places where there is heavy censorship. We can still use both here obviously, just remember the long term effects we are striving for out there.

I want to eat their black taints and balls, even though they're still Googles. Is that wrong?

the ones using the n-word. Google is in now. all decent black people work at google after all

>n-word

Fuck off you fucking nigger.

Google will have the bigger effect and best memes. The media will eventually report it and eventually you could use Google in person and everyone would know what you meant but nobody could do anything. There's a lot of shill threads begging people to use nigger again.

>implying nigger isnt taboo fucking everywhere already

The only reason we can use it here is because of the anonymity. Fucking morons CTR has us with our pants down making us look like retards.

Do you all know how fucking stupid this looks? It's just a way to get us to censor ourselves so normies can wade through, on top of the fact that we look like complete pussies afraid to use the word.

Fucking googles, all of you.

no use dod pls

leave poor google alone

all they want to do is make jigsaw turn the Internet into a neo-orwellian corporatist hugbox :3

... don't you like hugs?

>CTR shilling this hard

damn skype google

Keep using google, it's nice browsing Cred Forums without so many hate speech, maybe we can replace kike with bing next?

The people getting butthurt over Cred Forums doing damage to their precious Brand are the shills.

kike is now skype friend :)

Using google can only help. If it is actually being pushed by shills, I say we go with it anyway. Since when have they known how to effectively further their own agenda anyway.

One board on one anime site is not enough to change the meaning of both google and nigger. You'd need to take this to twitter and facebook and instagram and every social media site there is for it to gain real traction. As well as explain it to millions of norps.

Right now it's just a bunch of candyass forcing a meme that'll never leave the chans.

Google does NOT belong here, it belongs on the places that are susceptible to censorship, this is just more roodypoo getting us to censor ourselves.

skypes are gonna lose money on this
kek

Google. There's already angry liberals buttblasted at both pols using it as a replacement for nigger.

>ignoring the power of Kek

aren't you gonna have a shit afterlife m8

So if I both say google and nigger what am I?

>inb4 retard & faggot

Just imagine,you in a room full of people and you say i hate google,no one knows if you meant "i hate niggers",if they dont want this to happen they have to forget about censorship,yeah my english sucks idgaf

its just google, the n-word is old news now.

Exactly, if it goes out of control it could only hurt shills. And if it only just used as a way to get past censors for sites that censor that's fine as well. Now if Hiro wordfiltered nigger to google on Cred Forums for a significant amount of time, I would understand being upset, but as that isn't the case I can only be suspicious of those claiming we shouldn't use google.

Is that a hot and bothered astronaut?

just use dindus. This is honestly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on Cred Forums

This.

If it maintains staying power here, and it looks like it is going to, reddit will steal it, then it will get to twitter, etc.

Cred Forums is the laboratory where infectious memes are created and grown. The other sites are the vectors that disperse them throughout the populace.

>Skypes and Googles in this thread

McDonald have mercy

Genius
>GOOGS GONNA GOOG

how did this bullshit even start?

The same faggots who use the Kek meme in one thread jump to another thread to bash religion and promote atheism, you can't trust them or the fake internet religion

Dindus is already filtered by a ton of places, not just Google. The point is to piss off Google and make them realize that they can't censor human ingenuity.

Its very easy.
If you want to see if the name google can be associated with the word nigger, use google instead of nigger.
If you think its self censorship or divide and cobquer, keep saying nigger.
Personally I dont think it will be effective on pol though. just use it on twitter and youtube or whatever. It will catch on eventuallly. Or not.

You idiot

You can use nigger or google

The reason people aren't using nigger is because they want to fuck google up

You double google, discard schizo posts or shill posts

google bans youtube users who use racist words. so the idea is to make "google" into a racist word by using it derogatorily.

praise Macys.

Thread about google censoring shit up with new program.
Td.dr: user said "what if we started calling niggers googles"?

The weak google meme started like less than 48hrs ago.

I'm one of them.

the left is fucking nuts now. I wanted a post racial society. Content of character > color of skin type shit

Now I'm told that that's 'color blind racism'

fuck the new left and their witch hunts and their censorship and their alliance with corporatist assholes who want to destroy free speech and the nation state

and in so doing render themselves immune to democratic regulation. in a post national future, any attempt to get the corporations operating in region A to stop fucking region A over so hard will be shut down by consensus of regions B-Z, once corporations sell them on the idea that reform of corporate practices in region A will force the corporations to fuck over regions B-Z harder

>Associating the word Nigger with Google

This is the best thing.

what places? do they filter basketball americans or blacks? because the word doesn't really matter. you could say blacks and still get the same effect if you are actually making a point.

Use google on twitter and nigger on Cred Forums

pretty simple

ITS ALL ABOUT DIVERSITY
Idk long time Cred Forums user here and have not made a single google post but, still chuckle when i run into it in a thread which is not fucking discussing it.

For the rest of my advice we are a Cred Forumsitical board since when have we been on a fuckin secret mission lets all just have some lulz

shadilay

What is google's other name? Didn't they branch off a division and rename it?

This is Operation Chanology-tier retard bullshit. Yet another generation of self-important fedoras trying to use Cred Forums to change the world.

>lel fite da censorship le google XXDDDDDD

WE GOOGLE NOW

It's onviously shills claiming we shouldn't use google. It doesn't matter here because saying Nigger is allowed. This is not the case on other sites. Turning google into a nigger meme to use on normie sites would be the perfect way to get around censors and damage Jewgles brand name.

I haven't see this much opposition to a meme in a long time. The msm is reporting on it and shills are flooding in begging us not to use it.

What we have here is a multi million dollar company going full 'meme warfare' and trying to confuse the issue because it will hit their bottom line. The SJW, free speech crushing, cultural marxist shills finally unveiled the trump card (funny, seeing as trump brought it on) they'd been working towards for decades. Complete control of speech via a large 'governing' body (aka: google/big brother) which would punish AMERICANS (euros already cucked themselves into silence) for daring to speak against the popular media/company line. "you say those mean things we don't like/have ideas we don't want you to have? we'll shut you the fuck down for hate speech so that no one can see you! Checkmate racists!"

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code

qz.com/568580/googles-chairman-wants-algorithms-to-censor-the-internet-for-hate-speech/

So, the amalgamation of Cred Forums from various sites, backgrounds, and points of view came up with a simple, elegant, and foolproof plan to kill this new censorship:

We turn the company logos into the words they're trying to censor!

>nigger = google
>skype = kike
etc etc.

So unless the company wants to censor it's own PRODUCT PLACEMENT, they're going to have to rethink their shit... which gives us time to work out how to defeat the next attack on free speech (which will probably be context sensing AI desu)

Now there are two camps bumbling around trying to get their heads around the new words:

>use nigger!
falls into two categories of people, the people who think 'EVERYONE IS A SHILL! TINFOIL HAT IS GO!" and "FUCK! Those fucking shitlord racists found a way around our million dollar algorithim to censor them, we need to SHUT IT DOWN before the meme becomes popular. CONFUSE AND SPLINTER! CTR CTR!"

>Use Google
The people who actually want to stop internet censorship, and anarchists who just want to stick it to the rich.

TL,DR: Use Google for Nigger!

>this fucking google

You guys know their ai can understand context, right? This won't do much.

>You guys know their ai can understand context, right?
That's LITERALLY the point, LITERALLY.

>I know that feel
I was like that too - I believed we could all get along, for the most part, someday. Thanks to leftist retards. the black community going apeshit every time a thug gets shot, and "color blind racism" I got redpilled and realized I was being a naive idiot.

If Trump wins, I can't wait to see the left and groups like BLM meltdown in the reality that they created with their stupid "micro aggression" horseshit.

LOL you dumb fucks really are clueless. Speak to someone who understands their algorithm or SEO in general. It's not 2001, they can read hate and censor it without your dumb Google meme

I'm an alabama google and I wanna be free,
hell with the whites tryna offend me,

they don't want me to fight don't want me to cuss don't want me ta discuss what I wanna discuss,

I wanna meme where the white folk meme cus the skypes wont censor me,

they don't screw like us googles do getting cucked is what they do

I wanna get me a dirty whit whore then ill rob
the skype next door

I'm glad the bots came along call'en us niggers was just wrong

I wanna be whit don't ya understand so I can oppress like the white man can

>this fucking nigger

This, nigger, black, google whatever.

It is what pisses me off about politically correctness, it isn't the word, it is the context of the fucking word.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

>maybe read the catalog newfag just don't do what this embarrassment did.

Oh shit , this is taking.

also
>6060
dubbs for truth

>it is the context of the fucking word

The word is used in the context of a fucking behavior.

I don't mean the op of that thread I mean the faggot that put it on know your meme.

if you use the n-word or j-word you are not welcome on Cred Forums

it keeps happening!

Dont fall for this nigger bullshit. Theres no need for us to censor ourselfs

KEK

This Google meme is hysterical

ok this is a little scary...

This is how it ends. Cred Forums is tricked into self-censorship and even rabidly defends it.

Well, it's spread to Know Your Meme, so it's starting to pop up on places normalfags might wander into.

The most terrifying thing about this is that Hillary pointing the finger at us has made it so that we don't even really need to do shit for the media to pick it up anymore. This has been going on for a day and Cred Forums is pretty divided on it, yet it's still spreading because the media's obsessed with us right now.

and get this hell hole shut down.

>keep using corporations name in relation to racism yeah that will work out well in a court of law.

It's easy, just double your post count and use both. Post twice as hard from now on.

subtle, elegant, I like it!

>>keep using corporations name in relation to racism yeah that will work out well in a court of law.

Fair Use includes satire.

Nah we don't censor ourselves here.

Niggers, Jews, bad news.

Fuck off kike

GOOGLE please!

>nice things can't happen anymore

Implying we didn't resurrect a chaos God to imbue our chosen candidate with the power to win the American Election.

You're being a bit of a google right now.

A FUCKING INTELLIGENT LEAF

>using the word niggers gets you hid from a google search
This is a good thing for Cred Forums, we get obscured more while people in /cfg/ and other threads can still maintain media outreach through their accounts on other social media

one user pointed out that if we want to take advantage of the google name, we can use 'google' in the filenames of crime statistics and pictures of nigs nigging so that those pics show up when you google search inane shit

but here on Cred Forums we should still be saying kike and nigger

You can, you'll just be using outdated lingo

Like calling someone a square

CTR has nothing to do with the word bigger being replaced by Google.
Google announced it would start blocking "hate speech". So some user decided we should use the word Google instead to bypass this.

>their algorithm or SEO in general
I believe the concern is comments (for example on YouTube) rather than page results

You need to read the fine print

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Look at this googles eyes google!

>3.28 on a friday
>never see nignogs irl
>currently on episode 4 of Dindus

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s

what has my life become

FUCKING GOOGLE

You're playing the leftist's game and letting them control and change the language. Did Trump change his language when the media got pissed for him using the term "anchor babies"? No, he kept fucking using the term. What you're doing just leads to self-censorship.

>if you use the n-word or j-word you are not welcome on Cred Forums

Not welcome by who?

If the words nigger, jew, kike, beaner, gook, abo, paki, or whatever, offends you, son'e come here.

Instead try disney.com

Guys I'm as leftwing as they come, but shouldn't we use something other than google? Like Exxon or The Koch brothers or something. That would really break the system!

No I am telling you will be banned from google hangouts after we shut this place down.

>Its against the rules.

Google's actually been struggling to keep their name a trademark. Right now, "google" has become such a common term for internet searches that it's running the risk of being declared common language. If Google's really trying to subvert this, then it has more to do with being worried that it'll just make their case harder than worrying about their brand being associated with racism.

against google's TOS

YouTube heros can just flag videos now and get them penalized or removed

use both in many different contexts

That could be an argument if they picked the word, but using Google harms them in many ways, especially when they are in a legal battle to trademark it.

>That would really break the system!

That's not the point. Google is trying to change the national lexicon by taking it upon themselves to steer the language.

By using google, they are in a position of censoring of having to censor their very own identity if they try to censor the use of google on webpages.

Google doesn't not own the language, and their attempt to hijack it to their standards is more offensive than the use of a single 6 letter word.

>No I am telling you will be banned from google hangouts after we shut this place down.

Holy shit do we actually have much power? We should really put our efforts to fighting those Uber drivers. I mean putting honest hard working taxi drivers out of work just because of muh capitalism.

Could we really do it re..I mean Cred Forums. Should we start calling all middle eastern people ubers? That would be fucking hilarious, and totally mess with the system.

>implying the legal jew will care about little things like laws

>against google's TOS

I'm sorry, is this Google? Only posting on the Google site needs to conform to their TOS.

The point is that you're self-censoring in some autistic attempt to harm Google for some arbitrary sense of morality, like you're white knighting for the internet. You're on the same tier as the people who use Drumpf.

I would love to see google lawyers try to serve papers on every single person who uses the word google.

Hilarity would ensue.

I hate Googles .... api
I can see it happening

So hajis are now youtubes, right?

Muslim/arab/ = shell ? Because oil

>DIS JUS LIKE SAYNG DRUMPF
Why do you care so fucking much? It's a funny meme. If it dies out, then OH FUCKING WELL. What else are we gonna waste our time on?

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

We can be super racist without the algorithm knowing about it. like

Hey man why do you look so tired? Open your eyes, it's a beautiful day!

Or how was the rice yesterday?

stuff like that.

The thing is, it's not a funny meme, it's a forced meme. If it was funny we wouldn't see hourly threads explaining why everyone should be using it.

How is it self-censoring though? If you can't use nigger that would be self-censoring, but using both wastes nothing but our time.

I'm trying to meme google into existence but nigger comes too easily for me. I can't hold back when I just wanna type "FUCKING NIGGERS"

It's a beautiful word.

if it doesn't die this board will somehow become more retarded than it currently is. There are just so many fucking newfags that will cling to anything that it actually could take a hold.

If "google" really did become widely used as a racial slur, I can't see anything google could do to combat it.

So, I'd say do it. Anything that hampers censorship is good in my opinion.

>If you can't use nigger that would be self-censoring
That's the definition of self-censorship. If you can't use the term nigger at all then that would be plain old censorship, but you CAN use nigger so you're choosing to self-censor.

not long before before meme magick is officially labeled as a terrorist threat (i'm not joking)

Ones using "nigger". The Google idea was originally put in place to fuck with Google's new anti-free speech ai programming (which erases words like "nigger" from internet telemetrics. The idea is, using big company names like "Google", "Facebook", "Mark Zuckerberg", etc... will fuck with the program.

It's a game of semantics vs syntax, and we intend to win.

Fucking googs!

>tfw when this face is on the most wanted list

And their Skype enablers.

>and we intend to win
God are we going to have to suffer this fedora-tier anonymous shit again? Are you faggots going to go raid Habbo Hotel next? Get back to 2008 Cred Forums.

Use them interchangeably, you can call them googleniggers if you want, it's just another racist term now. It has been done and it's too late to turn back, the wheels are already in motion.
Google is a racist word, and there's nothing those fucking skypes can do about it.

So that's how it started. Thanks

But we are using both. The only people shouting to use only google are you shills strawmaning.

>a-leppo

Google, G+, Cloud

>we are the ones who knock

>Use them interchangeably, you can call them googleniggers if you want, it's just another racist term now. It has been done and it's too late to turn back, the wheels are already in motion.
>Google is a racist word, and there's nothing those fucking skypes can do about it.

~This

>you're choosing to self-censor.

On the contrary, Using the word google instead of nigger is the ultimate Fuck You to the people that would impose censorship according to their whims.

Google is attempting to hijack the English language by imposing their version of what is acceptable and what is not via search engine censorship.

A soros funded win/win, triple nigger.
That happens in a month where nigger started to be a bannable offense on motherfucking Cred Forums.
It's not from Cred Forumstard.

Use both. Keep using "nigger" to fuck censorship, but also use google to fuck google.

We use both you paranoid faggot

Use both nigger and google interchangeably. It will be hilarious when the MSM picks up on this google meme and their company becomes associated with a racist slur...its not like they can just change their company name.

This doesn't make any sense. If bing can't be used because it's a Google competitor, then Skypes can't be used either. And Skittles is a brand, a muslim supporting brand at that, so it's fair game. All the others are shit, indeed though. Except for a leppo, that's hilarious.

Like a Santorum

Lesbian = pornhub?
Tranny = Facebook?
Conservatives = Vatican?
Liberals = UNOs?

Continue this please

NIGGER NEVER STOP SAYING IT

>One board on one anime site is not enough to change the meaning of both google and nigger. You'd need to take this to twitter and facebook and instagram and every social media site there is for it to gain real traction. As well as explain it to millions of norps.

relax we're on it. Give it a year.

>falling for australian shitposts
Fucking hell m8 how new are you, you know that this biggest strenght is doing things for the lulz

>Who are the shills? The ones using nigger or the ones using google?

Well let's just think about this for a goddamn minute. Which ones are the ones trying to get you to change and do something new?

The point is to use both you dingus

It's 2 days old, googlefaggot.

Plenty of people like it. And, plenty of people are in the same threads protesting too much.

And, the pictures are fucking hilarious.

>doing things for the lulz
Jesus Christ how many newfags and shit-tier board-hoppers did Pepe's 15 minutes of MSM fame actually bring in?

>This is how it ends. Cred Forums is tricked into self-censorship and even rabidly defends it.

It's not about "have to". it's about "want to".

If you can't see the huge Fuck You to Google in this, you need to go back and have your irony and humor circuits adjusted.

>never see nignogs irl

Shit should I move to the Netherlands? Are the mudslimes as bad as the Googles?

>people are starting to use googles on twitch

we did it reddit

This! I find it keky that any newfaggot would fall for lel Google meme meme. It really won't do any thing and is self censorship, keep calling African Americans niggers.

>newfag still saying the n-word

get out ya skype

>If you can't see the huge Fuck You to Google in this
Tell me why Cred Forums should be so concerned with issuing a fuck you to Google in the first place?

→89784922

Whenever you can't tell: the shills are the ones not saying nigger. Only a liberal would prefer Google over nigger. Every weekend you kids make this board shit with your kiddy posts.

The (((narrative))) need google to be a victim of Cred Forums in order to censor the net with the public acclaim.

Why are there no RWDS blowing up google premises whilst Islamists are blowing completely random shit up (or attempting to)?

I mean, surely Google employees are a much larger threat to western civilisation, than the girl who works in Pedro's Pizza Parlour is to islam.

I'm certainly not condoning that sort of thing though.

>Tell me why Cred Forums should be so concerned with issuing a fuck you to Google in the first place?

You really don't belong here if that is a serious question.

try /mlp

Go fuck yourself you duplicate nigger and triplicate skype

Yes who cares about them we should focus on trolling 9gag and Reddit

Was thinking the same thing.

google is already being heavily used tonight in the youtube live stream chat boxes

youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A

Shutup google nigger newfag ctr

I agree with you guys it's a silly idea.

I prefer "Nigger", but the point is to subvert Google's AI. I say look at all Google products as well (Alphabet!). Two things to worth meditating on for inspiration (1) William Binney's keynote address at the HOPE conference (regarding encryption vs "codes"), and (2) "Rhyming" Cockney

can i just say nigger google or google nigger

>You really don't belong here if that is a serious question.
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
You faggots are cut from the same cloth. Fuck off you piece of shit false flag shill. If 'Nigger' was good enough for my forefathers it's good enough for me.

I like Porch Putin

I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that this is the worst thing to happen to Cred Forums since the attack on Cred Forums harbor.

At least we almost lasted 2 years I guess

Corrupting the Google brand identity is the kind of thing that may actually get the internet shut down.

It's already too late.

Kek has spoken.

It's just an alternative spelling. No one is saying how to pronounce it. "I didn't know what a 'blue waffle' was, so I niggered it."

Old enough to know that if we second guess our every action we are just going to die as a board, or do you think people come here for the gloominess and not for the fresh memes? If you want to tinfoil go to cripple's crib, i am sure they will welcome you

>hillary googles are afraid

>raid Habbo Hotel

the lulz

What he says.
It won't take. The shit memers think they have any effect because
>or do you think people come here for the gloominess and not for the fresh memes?
Retard, we come to enjoy our anger and share our information.
Go die on /b: meme shitter, go read on memetic unwhite.

Keep it off of Cred Forums until we actually have to do this,

>You faggots are cut from the same cloth. Fuck off you piece of shit false flag shill. If 'Nigger' was good enough for my forefathers it's good enough for me.

But that's what you don't get. It isn't /pol that's saying you can't use the word nigger, it's Google.

Do you think it's more effective to standardize on one spelling or capitalization rule or encourage slightly different derivatives?

Parsing algorithms get extremely complex and hard to maintain when there are too many flavors of a word or token.

>Google
>Googles
>google
>googles
>gooGle
>etc

Should semantic complexity factor in to the decision?

>This kind of confusion is what happens when we allow CTR to invade our board
Who said it was CTR this time?

It's google. It's Moot. Hi Moot!

Yet Cred Forums is flooding itself with threads commanding everyone to use Google instead of Nigger.
>le funny google face XXD fite da censorship, expect us
What we have here is a bunch of newfags visiting Cred Forums after recently finding out about 'meme magic', and now they want to be part of the fun by trying to push this horrible forced meme. That's all this is, and anyone who thinks they're actually going to affect any change on here is retardedly naive. Crawl back to whatever board you came from and let us enjoy our impotent anger in peace.

Kek has blessed my post with binary trips.

>010

Fucking niggers

retard

what was your first wank guys?

0x02 is not trips

it's not self-censorship dipshit. it's just the reallocating of a definition.

what IS absolutely fucking stupid is that this "operation" against google's censorship is fueled by racism. if you idiots decided to fight this battle on a more socially acceptable level instead of acting like a bunch of offended klansmen, you could get a huge number of people to rally behind you.

googles*

nigger

niggers

Why not both?
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger I'm 100% Google
Google Google Google Google Google I'm 200% nigger
See? It flows perfectly well.

>it immediately becomes news for google to become a racial slur
it's a shill campaign

Its always been Google

another nigger

I know you are but what am I?

Your mom

kek look at this fucking newfag google pretending he's all oldfag n sheet

CTR is sliding this thread because a massive bombshell was released in the past few hours. I have never seen CTR try this hard to cover up information.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE NEED BUMPS

CTR IS IN AN ABSOLUTE FRENZY TO PUSH THIS THREAD OFF THE BOARD! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO DISTRACT US

>being this much of a newfag

this thread was made 2 hours before that one you dumb google

If you're going to do the google=nigger thing, the target should be niggers so that they attack anyone who mentions google, then google become word non grata for plebs, jewgle suffers financially.

>what IS absolutely fucking stupid is that this "operation" against google's censorship is fueled by racism

And here we get to the point. He agrees with Google's policy of turning any "unacceptable" speech into non-speech.

What's next? Political thought, Religious discussions, corporate sponsored kill words?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Except that one isn't divide and conquer bullshit and is actually relevant.

Agreed. But what does one call a consecutive string of nothing but binary digits?

>binary pair
>binary threesome

You use that what your ancestors already used: Nigger
And if you don't do that, you're a betamale, cuz nobody with a rl calls a nigger fucking google.

The ones using nigger. Trust me I'm a leaf.

You need someone else to tell you? SAD.

Call black people googles so Google censors itself

bitfrap

Just use nigger on Cred Forums but if you're using twitter and shit use google

Yep, saying the word google, it just advertises the companies name into your brain.

yeah well, i'll be laughing in pity after a month when this "movement" is old news and google gets the gen. public's support because they vilified you dummies

> He agrees with Google's policy of turning any "unacceptable" speech into non-speech.
who agrees with google's policy? All i'm saying is to change the word "google" to mean "nigger" is just dumb. it's a fringe group of people who'll join the cause, when y'all could have picked a word almost everyone uses that still falls under "unacceptable speech"

>should a bandwagon forced memes?
What the fuck kind of question is this

THEY ARE DIVIDING US

>who agrees with google's policy? All i'm saying is to change the word "google" to mean "nigger" is just dumb. it's a fringe group of people who'll join the cause, when y'all could have picked a word almost everyone uses that still falls under "unacceptable speech"

Now I know how Anne Sullivan felt.

how would using google instead of the n-word divide us?

Googles closed bitch.

kinda ironic, your reply, because my second paragraph was an aside, not aimed at him

That's the right attitude. Who fucking cares?

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

I saw it on twitter earlier today.

Mea culpa. I mis-attributed the comment. Too busy snacking to pay close attention to IDs

BOTH

Use "google" outside of Cred Forums. Use "nigger" on Cred Forums. It's as fucking simple as that

People using "google" on Cred Forums are dumbass meme kiddies, and people playing word police and literally (((correcting))) people by saying shit like "lol say google here on Cred Forums not nigger man it's an epic meme haha xD" are shills.

>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll
>click
>scroll

>i cant contain my autism

>the n-word
Kike detected

I seriously can't contain myself with how funny and possibly influential this google meme is. I'm literally shaking right now at the possibilities.

what this user said

lul

I can roll with that.

Kek, bless me with a holy bitfrap when and if it pleases you!

I literally saw the post that started this google thing. Anyone who thinks it was a shill/ctr is fucking retarded.

Niggers have always been Googles, and Googles have always been Kangz

do peaceful protests do anything at all?

Tor

You're new here, huh
This is where memes are born son

>
>The (((narrative))) need google to be a victim of Cred Forums in order to censor the net with the public acclaim.

I don't think the public would side with google on that.
They might just keep using the meme instead.

It's Nigger

The whole use Google thing is a stunt by Google to curve racism.

Anyone who claims it's irony does not know the definition of irony and is in fact either an idiot or Google employee.

just say google nigger

i.e. "you googgle-nigger faggot"

Shill
We've always done psyops

NIGGER.

Either you censor yourself or not. Pretty simple

Is that Brittany Spears and Kevin Federline

GoG

>curve racism

How the fuck do you curve racism?

>google gets the gen. public's support
Have you heard of the Streisand effect? The googles can't win.

By getting people to forget why they're angry by misdirecting it to another topic I.E. Google

Leave

All of these newfags who didn't see the thread early this week. Fucking lurk more you nigger googles.

You are not censoring yourselves. Look at how homos tried taking over the word "gay" - the word became associated with disgusting things that make people giggle. An object with bad associations end up taking over the word. Gays did not suddenly become considered clean and healthy just because they used a nice word for themselves, instead, their behavior caused the new word to become a bad one, so people stopped using it to describe happy things, and it was taken out of Christmas carols.

Use Google outside of Cred Forums
Use nigger inside Cred Forums
Simple

Give it an afro.

Google, Nigger

What's the difference?

Hey skype

Whatever you say Suresh

Indians really aren't that clever

The google meme is being pushed by google's viral marketing team. it won't hurt them, but we are advertising google for free.

The more I think about this, the more impressed I am. If nothing else comes out of this thread, let's all agree to call a string of 2 or more consecutive binary digits at the end of a post a bitfrap.

>tfw bitfrap is memed into existence

From one forced meme to another. What's with your obsession for memes?

Fuck off newfag.

Fixed that for you

Use them interchangeably.
Anyone who says otherwise is a cuck.

>One term is censoring yourself
>The other term isn't

GEE, I WONDER WHO THE SHILL COULD BE

fucking retards

>adobe doesn't know how this works

What's forced? Unless there was already a meme for '010110'

New concepts need to be defined or one can't discuss them. Language evolves all the time.

Kek is the backing of people afraid of the left as a focal point for mental reassurance

Nigger is noticed hate and fear, but calling them Google which is seen a powerful and strong force is just retarded and hampers the opinion of those doing it.

Now fuck off back to your headquarters you little shitty dot

Nobody gives a shit about 010110 or there would be a meme for it already. You're not Captain Special that just stumbled on comedy gold.

Noogle? Googer?

no one is saying you cant say nigger on here. Why are you trying to protect google? They will literally lose millions of dollars if this takes off.

>muh advanced ctrl + f from the kikes over at google

Yeah, nah.

>unironically censoring yourself

>Nobody gives a shit about 010110 or there would be a meme for it already.

Are you implying that all the memes "we" need have already been invented or discovered? How autistic are you?

>They will literally lose millions
they won't
>if this takes off
it won't

But they are trying to do misdirects basically saying

>Why don't you want people to stop being angry? Google can alleviate that
Sorry but it's fake and not entertaining you lying piece of shit. You should be part of Hillary's campaign

for a company that makes billions, even a small news event can cost millions. Our community got mentioned by fucking Hillary Clinton. This is certainly within the range of possibility.

Don't be a stupid google

Not autistic enough to believe that I need to invent a meme for some binary digits after 11+ years of Cred Forums existing. Stop trying to become Cred Forums-famous.

And images tagged with google in the filename will show up in Google Image Search.

Google has declared themselves an agent of censorship. Use their own technology against them.

We have nothing to lose by trying it, but if we do nothing it's sure we'll quickly lose ground because Google & other companies + SJW will push their agenda and use more and more surveillance/censorship tools.

The status quo is our ennemy, it's a memetic war and a fucking arms race, so stop acting like niggers and stop listening these fucking kikes and shills.

Stop trying to figure out what to call them, and start figuring out how to rid them anons. nigger, kike, GOOGLE keks hahaha aslong as your trolling their bullshit cause, they know

I honestly didn't get a single thing you were trying to say? Who is misdirecting what?

I see you're her lawyer

so hillary wants to make the word google have a racist connotation? Really makes me think. Lay off the meth Cletus.

>he didn't see one horrible thread

lel what a fucking loser! can you even believe it!

Have you not read The Prophecy of Tay? We are doing battle with AI's now dumbass. In that world the only thing that matters is binary digits.

It needs a meme.

Nigger -> Google = Softening tone and Conduct

Nigger is simply a harder word and has a huge negative connotation rightfully so mind you

Google however is soft and wimpy something that you might be splashed with but never anything day ruining.

As such continued worse leads to delusions and psychological settlement where you change your view to match the tone of the speech

I'm assuming that you at Google know this

>We
>Us
You keep using words like this.

take it to them in the street, fuck the webz, the wwebz is for trolling

yeah, except you're still saying nigger on Cred Forums. "google" is only used on sites where saying nigger would get you banned. Only reason anyone says it here now is to inform others.

>You're still saying it on other sites
>Painting monsters in a position of power and gentleness to others

yeah thanks for that.

Whenever I see a woman dating a druggie that beats the shit out of her I tell her, "Keep up the good work you lucky gal!". You know so she realizes her huge mistake

>no one is saying you cant say nigger on here.

yeah, except you're still saying nigger on Cred Forums. "google" is only used on sites where saying nigger would get you banned. Only reason anyone says it here now is to inform others.

No one is saying you can't use it here. Except you are saying you can't use it here.

I admit the error and will either use "quotes" next time or re-word things to avoid the offensive terms "we" and "you"

Thanks for correcting the record