Cred Forums, a nigger bitch hit my dad with her car

The guy was a fireman, he spent his whole life indiscriminately saving people in danger.. And in one moment this nigger whore put him in a coma because she couldn't stop fucking texting behind the wheel.. I just got home from the service on leave and he was on his way to see me after almost a year.. I feel like I'm going to fucking explode

Other urls found in this thread:

nmha.org/conditions/coping-loss-bereavement-and-grief
murderpedia.org/male.W/w/wafer-theodore.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could always presses charges on her.

He was also redpilled AF.. he loved Trump, this was his last Facebook post..

believe me we are

Don't worry user. Race war soon. I feel your pain, almost got myself ran over by a few niggers in my time and family hurt by niggers' stupidness. But the UK gotta get rid of sandniggers before regular niggers

Hope he pulls through bro

thanks bros.. he's a fighter

Stay strong buddy

Well hang in there. Sue her to hell if you can. The law is on your side.

time stamp with corpse or gtfo

My thoughts are with you, brother.

Just dropping by to say that the only accident I was ever in was caused by a stupid bitch texting and not watching the motherfucking road at all. Could have easily got myself deleted, if she hit my door instead of head on.

I drive all day for my job. The sheer amount of goddamn morons still stuns me. I'm truly sorry for your dad, OP. I hope she at least gets time for this shit. And also I hope your dad pulls through his coma and wakes up in time to fight in the great 2017 race war.

People are already bad, mindless drivers. Texting is dangerous as fuck while driving. I'm all for more LAW & ORDER!

I'm sorry bro, there's really nothing I can say, but you have my condolences.

Was it just a head injury that caused the coma, or extensive bodily injury?

Shit user, I'm sorry to hear that.. I'll pray for god to save him, for what it helps, we need more men like your father.
Stay strong, see you on the front.

just the right side of his brain from impact, really swollen and bled a lot, they had to operate immediately and that put him in the coma

Time to go full american history X

I'm sorry, user.

Fuck that she-boon

ok fuck this women who was texting. she needs to get sued for all she's worth and at least 4 years in jail.

Sue that nigger bitch for as much as you possibly can and put it all toqards your dads medical bills and leftovers into science involving comas

Genuinely sorry for your loss user.

Sorry for your loss user.

Do yourself a favor and just read this.

nmha.org/conditions/coping-loss-bereavement-and-grief

Sorry op. Niggers will get theirs. Don't worry. Justice is coming.

Nice try whitey

Biggest load of crap I've ever heard

Fuck dude, he'll pull through, people like him deserve to live more than anyone else

Sue her, hope your papa pulls through my friend

sorry, but what's a nigger?

Prayers for your family brudi

please kek, let there be justice for this innocent man that had been put in a coma by a careless bitch.

tfw no redpilled bamf dad

here's to him pulling through OP

>at least 4 years
No, it should be life.

Hang in there buddy. I'm a firefighter myself, your Dad is a good man.

Sue her.

Niggers aren't bad at driving they just don't give a fuck anymore.

I hope your Dad makes it through man, I'm sorry.

If you're in Southern California area I can recommend a few of the best personal injury attorneys in the area. I'm a business/secured transaction lawyer.

thanks.. I will
thanks everyone else too.. a lot of nonsense goes on here on the board but it's times like this I realize how remarkable you all really are.. thank you truly

return the favour

Burn her house down

you hear that? that's karma for what you said a couple months back for wanting the gov to legalize DUI because its a "white man's" thing.
now you know cars are fucking dangerous eh?

new word for google

>all those niggers survived without a single scratch
whites are so fucking fragile i swear to god.

Prayers for your dad.

Hell be fine

either call em googles or get banned

There is no difference between a black man and a google stop being a racist you are no longer welcome on Cred Forums

That's so horrid op I hope you dad recovers, make her life a living hell

Hope he gets past it buddy. Keep your head up.

Pay a visit to the driver.

kys you fucking Nigger

Fuck off

F.

Sorry man. My dad was hit by a drunk driver back in '07. ICU and coma for 6 days before they pulled the plug.

Your the continuation of everything he and his father and his fathers father have created. Honor that memory in your actions every moment of every day.

Praying for your dad, brother.

Seeing how she's a Google, does she even have a license and insurance?

white people are so loud
all fucking talk no action
roleplay more you silly bitchboy

Sorry user, my respects for your father. What is his name?
I want to give him a pray.

>Australia is this the future of shitposting in store for leafs?

Get bent subhuman mutt

F

Good luck Ameribro.
Hope he pulls through.

Some dumb nigger bitch ran off the road into my parent's house because she was drunk. They where ok, but when they went to see if she was ok the only thing she said and repeated was "wheres my hair". She got a dui, but she deserves castration. Some literal Cred Forums shit IRL

A wog killed one of my family members by being irresponsible behind the wheel. I fucking hate the lessor races. I really hope your old man can remover m8.

Tell me where she lives user. Race war starts NOW

I hope your dad gets out of the Coma on the day that Trump wins. May Kek be with you user.

>cant even survive a low speed bump from a half a ton compact without spinal injury and 3 week coma
>calls others subhumans

I hope he pulls through.

My dad died this year of a heart attack, he was dead before the amberlamps showed up. Feelsbadman.jpg

Thanks for serving btw, I hope your experience in service serves you well in your life.

(You)

I hope your dad is okay. fuck niggers.

Sorry man. That sucks. I hope he makes it. Live for him, don't ever forget that he made you and raised you in his image and that your duty as a son and a member of this nation is to help it achieve glory. Father many children, and be proud of his courage to support the right ideals. Thanks for serving. I too am currently deployed haven't seen my father in over a year. I'd lose my mind if this happened to me.

Hope you're alright man.

Stay strong buddy, hope he makes it through.

I'd hate to see a white man die because some nog decided that D'Marcious needed to know "Truuuuuu (crying emoji)"

Hope your father gets better user, good luck

czech'd

RARE
A
R
E

Danny

>she deserves castration
castration means cutting off the dick

you know what to do op, god speed

Give me all info on this Google I will kill her for you OP.

My names Danny too btw. Prayers for your dad.

Have an animu grill cheer you up

I care about you man I'm so sorry.

(You)

>
> drunk and high nigger bitch
> crashes into a parked car
> flees the scene
> forgets cellphone in car
> wanders thru the neighborhood
> randomly banging on doors at 4:00am
> starts pounding on this guy’s door
> he jumps out of bed and grabs shotgun
> perfectly sensible, living in Detroit
> opens front door and looks out
> doesn’t see anything
> nigger bitch suddenly jumps from around the corner
> tries to force her way into his house
> in the struggle, shotgun goes off, killing her
> he gets sentenced 17-32 years in prison

murderpedia.org/male.W/w/wafer-theodore.htm

your skin tone is repugnant and your facial features are ape like

I can survive a winter...you?

Hey man, I feel for you, your dad sounds incredible and he deserves better than being a victim of something like this. Don't do anything that could cause more pain in your family, don't hurt the bitch who did this, just sue and make her pay for this for the rest of her life. Just don't do anything that could get you put away.

A coma doesn't mean he is gone, people come back from comas. Give it time. Make sure you can see him as soon as he wakes up.

What was

>they deleted the hillary died get

wtf is wrong with mods

Women can have dicks too. It's 2016 for fucks sake.

lol the one negress pushed the other into the car

>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA

hunt her down and kill her, no one will miss a nigger and if they catch you you´ll only get a few years in prision

>tfw my dad's name
The niggers will get theirs my friend

your race is dying and you can only fantasize to save it.

German consists the majority of deaths in the winter war due to hypothermia
You're fucking weak. Like i said, all fucking talk no action just like your dungeons and dragons games

lol. cap?

>nigger bitch
You mean google bitch?

The Lord has a plan for us all OP. I pray that your old man makes it through.

If he doesn't though, know that he's in a better place.

You know what to senpai.

A firefighter

>THIS ACCIDENT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF YOU WEREN'T BLACK!

If we killed all the niggers earlier, it certainly wouldn't have

kek the most "elite" blacks are as smart as average people? kekkek

Yeah and you're so tough that come on here and talk shit. Good for you, subhuman scum

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED.

One less Trumpcuckold!

you really dont think it could have been some dumb white bitch in college

this person deserves to be beaten to death but it's not really a racial thing

>mfw I'm currently fighting a legal battle with a black woman whose car I nudged going less than 1mph because my car slipped on ice and a year later she decided to sue me for "psychological damages" after my insurance covered the non-existent damages to the car.

When I nudged her she got out of the car, fucking screaming at me. It was snowing and my car simply slipped while I was coming to a stop at a light. I got out and saw that the car was fine visually, all while she was screaming her head off and crying and calling me a "white bitch ho" and accusing me of destroying her brand new car. She didn't have insurance card and refused to give me her information but demanded mine so I called the police - this was in downtown Baltimore by the way. I'd never been in an accident before and I was a bit lost so I just let my insurance handle it. I have no idea if she was even insured.

Shit got mostly worked out but then almost an entire year later I got a subpoena that she was suing me for causing her psychological damage and to pay for her counseling for the amount of 100 thousand fucking dollars. I'm a poor as FUCK PhD student and it's only by virtue of the fact that one of my best friends just passed the bar that I can even afford to fight this. Obviously the suite has no legs, but my aunt was sued by a black woman (shock) who T-boned HER car and ended up settling and paying her something like 5k just because the legal fees were getting too insane.

I drive near black neighborhoods semi regularly, and thats were most of my close calls are. Least favorite place to drive.