;_;

japanese immigration in Brazil

Sudden death of Alexander

Hannibal joining the losing side

Murder of Julius Caesar

Murder of Cicero

Burning of library of Alexandria

Rise of Islam; defeat of the Persians by Arabs

Basically the lack of preservation of classical values.

The mongols

Indians don't acting japanese

>Anzu not being my wife

>bringing slaves to america
>not killing the slaves
>freeing the slaves
>giving niggers the right to vote
>giving women the right to vote

Slaves were the worst western mistake ever.

>Burning of library of Alexandria
So fucking sad

>fall of constantinople
>degradation of the roman empire

Death of Alexander III of Russia

I'm assuming your throwing yourself in with the west. Brazil had more nigger slaves than us but niggers never bring that up. It's all the white devil... And I agree, terrible mistake. Imagine a world where niggers never escaped Africa. They sure as fuck would never build a boat or plane. Stranded. Love it!

Well, Europeans made Brazil too then interbred with natives/slaves.

What would have happened if Napoleon won?

>Traitor sold 40% of our land and put us in debt

>Napoleon defeated

yeah nah

>Unironically wanting a Monarchy over a Republic

>not wanting a monarchy

Khawarij killing of Ali'.
Without the Fitnah, Islam will conquers all.

This

>Napoleon defeated

THIS, 100 TIMES

>wanting something that the Jews want

>Sudden death of Alexander
>Murder of Cicero
>Burning of the great library
>Defeat of Persians by Arabs

I know this fucking feel man.

I'm not an extremely religious person, but I legitimately believe that niggers are God's curse of the white race for being prideful and arrogant.

>people thinking everything would be hunky dory today if X didn't happen

Things "could" actually be worse today if X happened

tl;dr chaos theory and pandoras box

I've always hated them but used to be somewhat religious, or at least believed in a creator. I'd think, well he wouldn't put them here if I was supposed to hate them, but then again he did give us free will and niggers are reprehensible. The negroid visage is one of utter repugnance, isn't it? There is no fouler thing on Earth than the sub Saharan black. The only thing more offensive than it's ape like appearance is it's abhorrently crass & entitled attitude with which it interacts with the civilized world. I really think it is proof of satan, in a certain way.

Sure. Or they could be a lot better. There's no way to know. I don't think what you said is news to anyone. This thread requires a certain suspension of belief.

you forgot

>Caesar building a bridge over the Rhine

The Glorious Revolution was the beginning of the end for the West.
Once you have a Parliament vying with a King, it is a matter of time before you have a People vying with its own insanity, crudely directed by a cult of true believers who somehow repress their own power hunger by imagining they are progressing towards utopia.

Not that we can have a King now, because the idea of Divine Monarchy was completely retarded and required a completely retarded people.

With the ease of access to information coherent government becomes impossible, because coherent government is authoritarian and the human mind hates subservience.

The modern propaganda is an interesting answer to the problem, but destined to fail, not east because the exploitative elites seem to actually believe some of the charade they pedal in order to maintain power.

Either complete anarchy of some kind of technocratic dystopia awaits, I would prefer the latter

Retrograde time travel is impossible so this is a pointless exercise.
If you wish to change the future, understand that all social events are genetic, and the only way to make the future go where you want it to go is slaughter anyone that would push it another way.

Don't want globalisation ? Kill all jews, all cucks and traitors, all subhumans.

I had a dream about her, but she was wearing a diaper and she kept shitting her self. So now when I see her, I think of her wearing a diaper saying she made "Poopie!"

Things could not be any worse than they are right now.

They do seem to believe their own propaganda, isn't it ?
This is the only way their behaviour makes sense to me. Even sociopaths only in it for fame or money would not go as balls deep as our cucks and traitors, right ?

Napoleon being defeated was a good thing. He was a proto-marxist.

Britain didn't let Canada exterminate the American race in 1812 and move into Central and South America and exterminate the inferior races there before they could multiply and populate an entire hemisphere with just Canadians.

>American race

USA not winning 1812.

We should have drowned every single American New England should have been renamed new Canada
New Mexico should be renamed New New Canada
And regular Mexico South Canada
Brazil should be tropical Canada and Argentina black Canada

>Bringing nogs to the New World
>Romans expelling the Jews from Judea
>Teutonic Knights defeat at Tannenberg
>Crusade leaders acting like retarded niggers trying to fuck each other over for power instead of uniting to remove kebab

Major emphasis on the first one.