If you're voting Trump, fuck you

>I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.”

Why are you still voting Trump Cred Forums?

gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160921153921/http://www.gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No i am #WithHer.

Fuck Drumpf.

This.

web.archive.org/web/20160921153921/http://www.gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters

>Replies to self
Samefagging this hard is just so cringe.

I am a racist, sexist neo-nazi who eats muslim babies, and my cock could not be harder right now.

The same faggery CTR serb strikes agin.

What's an ID?

Fuck you and Fuck DRUMPF

Dude we can tell you're supporting your own shill post

I'm kinda a newfag and even I know you fucked up

This is clever bait.

tHIS!

>Samefagging THIS HARD
I can't feel myself anymore.

kek, you've gotta be one of the moronic ones we've gotten around here. Is it your first day at CTR?

these articles get faggier and faggier. do they think this actually works on people? its a retarded appeal to emotion written by a 7th grader.

kek

>Drew Magary wants a word with anyone who's about to be on the wrong side of history.

The meme never dies

Past denial onto anger, nice

Dude, fuck right off. It's clearly two people who don't realize they're in the same house. You Fucking Google

I love how every time a liberal sets out to address the conservative opposition, it's with a strong tone of sneering righteousness, as if they know so much better than the right and are setting the record straight. Except they sidestep the actual arguments of the right, or acknowledge the bare fact while downplaying its significance. They bring up questionable hearsay shit that doesn't matter while ignoring that the alternative choice that they implicitly propose has much worse shit going on in her past. These liberals, most of them argue exactly like Jews.

nice try

OP really?

>Cred Forums
>autistic trolls attempting to troll other trolls

shit

this Serbian proxy keeps dropping me

This might be the gayest fucking article on a high profile website I've ever seen. Fuck this smug faggot, his whole article reeks of "I'm so much better than you, I can't be bothered with your arguments or a dialogue, because you're all ignorant racist [list of adjectives and nouns]." It's all bombastic drivel and actually shows he hasn't done his research about this election or what the opposite side actually thinks.