Is George Soros an Ally?

Think about it. We both work towards similar ends: destabilization of the west, and radical political change. We only differ in what that political change is.

In many ways, Soros had done more for our movement than all white advocates combined. How many whites has he red-pilled through BLM? Heck, you might not even be here if it weren't for Soros.

no

I don't work for those things buddy, go fly a kite you google

fuck you newfag ctr shil.

Was it even a secret that Stormfront was Soros-owned?

Are you fukken mental lad

I'd love to duel him.

naw man

Read the OP, you fucking googles. I swear, this place becomes more retarded every day.

>well criminals are allys to the police because without them they wouldnt have Jobs
This is your thread, OP.

George Soros, pls go.

Fuck this Fucking cunt and all of his family

no

>needs BLM to get red pilled

into the trash you go

You've lost, Soros. I am a nationalist, like my father before me.

>Where were you when Soros tried to level with Cred Forums?

>CTR: Maybe Soros isn't so bad guise...

These elite activist types intrigue me. I don't buy the conspiracy to destabilize the West memes but I don't think they're just kind-hearted people trying to improve things.

Why does this guy go around funding all this shit, is it just satisfying to exert power? He can't possible care about all the random shit he supports

I used to think the CTR was desperate. Now I'm sure they are just really, really stupid. Like Pajeet-tier

>Can't into globalists trade practices to undercut a sovereign country's living wage

>Soros
>an Ally

Are you out of your fucking mind? Have you ever read or heard anything that came out of this monster-puppet-sith lord's devilish mouth?
This guy may be Rothschild's first proxy.

He funds BLM and they chimp out, sure. But likewise funds the media establishment to support it - sure as fuck not for your benefit, wageslave

big push for postnationalism going on. trade agreements currently coming down the pike that are incredibly unpopular

fomenting political or racial division in countries helps prevent people from cooperating with each other to fight unpopular agreements and unpopular movement toward postnationalism

importing immigrants likewise gives natives someone to hate other than the elites while simultaneously reducing demand for social services

immigrant population will not fail to respond to the negative sentiments of locals, so they are liable to act out. this increases demand for surveillance and security measures in the native population

both parties will indulge in radicalizing and hateful speech. this generally increases demand for speech restrictions

a few years down the line, another push for globalization and liberalization of national health care systems is made. there is less resistance, because the natives are too busy hating each other to hate the agreement. theyve grown to resent the national health apparatuses threatened by the agreements, because they think all their tax money is being pissed away on lazy violent immigrants

Anti-trade/antiglobalist groups are easier to identify thanks to the new surveillance powers and measures

It's not outside the realm of possibility that antiharassment and anti-hate speech laws will be used to punish those who speak out against destructive trade agreements and the individuals and companies pushing them

Fuck no. All he wants is to destroy us.

What you are not seeing is that his goal is the eccnomic colapse of the west and massive global depopulation of all races from all countries except israel.

He funds white genocide through mass immigration and the LGBT agenda, and combining that with 3rd wave extreme feminism and the social justice warrior movement, this will destroy you all.

If your soros I can fix your image and help you but you goto pay me I am sick of poverty.

its forced poverty by my federal government.

>not because I don't have skills...

So it is just capitalists looking for a more stream-lined system with which to amass more wealth?

It seems like an incredibly complicated program honestly, how can they predict what will happen if they flood a country with refugees. Poland and HUngary are already developing big Nationalist streaks, is this part of some plan, or a rebellion against this covert operation? If the latter why are these seemingly powerless countries allowed to do this, why aren't they infiltrated like Western ones?

I don't understand the power structure here in the least

I have too much faith in my God given ability to even care about him anymore.. Honestly, I feared a lot of things, but recently I decided I'll be leaving school, sell insurance for awhile, and a Realtor's license.

If you have a plan, you don't have to be afraid of any other man.

>90094554
I was on the verge of being redpilled shortly before the dallas shootings of police officers, but I was completely redpilled immediately after. The orlando nightclub shooting and dallas shootings were my first happenings on Cred Forums.

Which also means forcing tens of millions (if not hundreds of millions) more into poverty. They want to enslave you and if you cant be their slave, they will kill you off as you are worthless to them.

OP you are fucking retarded.

Soros wants the world to be like a third world shithole full of chaotic, ignorant stupid people, with a corrupt political class, and a biased media that serves the state.

His only goal is to literately turn the entire world into a shithole.

We don't work for destabilization of the west, you anarcho-cuck

they don't need to push immigration so hard in the us because the us already is somewhat divided along racial lines

so for Americans, BLM will do to keep us hating each other too much to cooperate or from ever demanding a national health care system that doesn't suck

efforts have been made in the past to make Americans less nationalistic. we've got enough ethnic tension to keep us from opposing post nationalism, but we're still way too nationalistic

Time will tell if this kneeling stuff and SJW malarkey will have any lasting effect

His radical political change is changing the west and non Russian and Chinese territories into a giant market. He is pushing for Post Nationalism.

We will be one large open air market that will be tasked with fighting Russia and China while our culture, history, identity is washed away - and our standard of living "evens out". As in, ours drops, the third world rises.

This is what it would have felt like being in the Soviet sphere of influence. We even see most Western governments employing East German governing tactics now. It's not fun and I don't loike it, okay.

No. With Jews you lose. He thinks we are kafir goy. He's human garbage.

His idea is divide and conquer.

>We both work towards similar ends: destabilization of the west

Are you fucked in the head? Possibly for your post

This is a slide thread
FBI has released Hillary documents
Sage and hide

When have we were worked towards destabilisation of the West? At most we've chased after Happenings, but that is just what we do. Soros is what cancer would look like if taken human form and to compare anyone to him in the worse insult that anyone could use.

>but I don't think they're just kind-hearted people trying to improve things.
Soros doesn't comprehend the idea of kindest, he has made his fortune from the misfortune of others and is using that fortune to continue to make people's lives worse.

In usual Globalist practice, corporations manufacture and produce in the poorest countries where they pay slave wages and operate in unregulated conditions. Then they sell to the richest countries, all without paying any penalties for decreasing local jobs and the domestic economy- pocketing the difference they would have paid to first world employees. Asian countries grow economically powerful while the domestic markets and middle class shrinks but the corporations grow rich and powerful. There's not only an economic benefit, its also power- corporate elite have all the money and everyone else gets ruined. Only Pajeet is happy because, for example he made $2 instead of 2 cents, picked out of an American workers $20 with the rest to executives and shareholders. These are who funds Hillary's campaign. Trump will apply tariffs against these corporations to prevent the loss of American jobs and they dont want that. Globalism101 I know but thats whats up rn.

Since the Globalist agenda is clear to many people, they fund efforts to bring "immigrants" into the first-world, now a catch-all term for immigrants, illegal immigrants and refugees into the country. Since the third world economies have grown, they expect better wages so its feasible to bring them here (starting with STEM professions that would pay the highest wages to Americans) and that also increases the power aspect since "immigrants" will likely start off as low-wage poor Americans for several generations. So now they can claim "made in America" and Pajeet for example makes $6 as a low-income American instead of the now $4 he made at home. It's globalist financial mathematics disguised as social justice. The target is to reduce wages for the existing American middle class by creating a newer and poorer one made up of fresh "immigrants" and that is what a Hillary presidency is engineered for. The only enemy with any power against this way of doing business is now Donald Trump.

I agree and I see what you mean
He is using race baiting tactics to divide to cause a civil war/race war in America and other western countries

But the problem I have with him is he won't look out after us, he will just shove us all into FEMA camps when he has the chance and we will be human slaves to the elites

Also relevant

I think they've been encouraged by the power media consolidation has granted them. I think they have a great deal of faith in their propaganda apparatus and their network of high ranking politicians

If they can get enough of the big western countries like Germany, the US, france, the UK, Italy, canada and so on on board, it probably doesn't matter so much what happens in the smaller countries

I think the worst thing that can happen to them is for them to lose Germany, france or the US to nationalism and heads of state that aren't part of the club

With nationalism might come trust busting/divestiture and all other sorts of nasty regulation

As for immigration, I think they're trying to find the right balance. Too many immigrants too quickly will lead to nationalism. Too few won't provide enough protection against cooperation or demand for surveillance and antispeech measures

Anyone who's interest in this graph, the missing piece is in US immigration metrics since the 1970s, which has exploded. Many of the Americans charted are newly immigrated. Globalists are seizing on this now using refugee crises to further its profitability. If you know business, the single highest expense is human capital and they've successfully managed to reduce that by 40% or more by immigration advocacy while using corrupt PACs to ensure the middle class and federal assistance shoulders the burden. There's many facets to globalist trade and I am no expert or businessman. There's no globalist playbook. This has just been experience on the ground as a middleclass US worker for several decades

Are you people all this stupid? Read the freaking OP. Or, remember a few weeks back, on 9/11, when we posted #timetoforget all over Twitter, attempting to get liberals to pick up on it, and cukservatives to be pushed further right? This is essentially what Soros does, of course, unknowingly and with different aims.

Right, and in doing so, has woken a generation of people. I'm not saying he's actually on our side, but that he's unknowingly aiding our movement. Again, Cred Forums might not exist if that for radical feminism and google hangouts.

Fuck no shill. Globalist faggot investing against white nations.

Gee. Wonder

What do you think trump is? Do you prefer the status quo, you dumb goog? Do you want fascism? Fascism can't come without the current system crumbling.

> Soros
> White

In the last days i saw this same thread going on and on.

>SOROS IS A PEACE OF SHIT.

Explain me how "Cred Forums wants the desestabilization of the west"?

You really dont understand this board, so you are a redditor or a fucking shill.

FUCK OFF

Eventually its going to be billions of people vs Soros himself. He's gonna get fucked over soon.

The real shocker is that White on White crime > Black on Black crime.

Cred Forums is wrong finally

are u black? cause proportionality..

>We both work towards similar ends: destabilization of the west
stopped reading here. No, I don't want my home destabilized. He, and you, can fuck off.