Dali Lama Endorses Trump

ibtimes.com/dalai-lama-donald-trump-agree-syrian-refugees-should-return-home-2420961

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM0ZwphBbcc
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/dalai-lama-donald-trump-37525327
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/22/the-dalai-lama-does-his-donald-trump-impression-video
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A&start1=48&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU&start2=5&authorName=kek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy hell, that probably because islam kill a lot Buddhist so they are more redpilled than the vatican.

Of course he does. Dalai Lama knows what it's like to have his homeland taken over by a bunch of soulless outsiders that don't care about his country or the people in it.

My oh my...65% estate tax, and this all in one day. Hillary is having a rough time, sad.

THE UNKEKENING GROWS STRONGER

Uh oh... new word filter?

"you have to go back" - Dalai Lama

What word did you try to type??

KEK
(cuck in all caps)

Who's the Dolly Parton endorsing. Such a magnificent rack

Old word filter that never got removed in all-caps.

Wow, the mods are really a bunch of fuck ass motherfuck son of a Google ass fucking KEK.

This. As a Buddhist, I would take part in the slaughtering of these animals called Mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MM0ZwphBbcc

MEME MAGIC.

KEEP IT UP LADS.

PRAISE KEK IN THE HIGHEST.
Hollywood mass exodus to Trump imminent?

user... you're not a Buddhist then. Traditional Buddhist doctrine no matter what sect it is does not allow the intentional killing of another being under any circumstance.

>Buddhists would just lay down and die while these Mudslime barbarians destroy our livelihood

There are many instances where Buddhists have taken up arms you dingus.

Neither does Christianity

Only Islam advocates it =^)

KEK

There's a gap between religion doctorine and practice because we don't leave in a perfect world you mong

Murder in Christianity is one of the 7 deadly sins (your soul is dead or in grave danger).

Also in secular societies we don't advocate war internally but when nations are threatened they have to bare arms

Tibet is rightful Chinese clay

Murder is between human beings

Slaughtering Mudslimes is called culling beasts.

Why are you defending Mudslimes?

Buddhism is not a religion, just a set of principles.

Stop applying western perception of Christianity to eastern religion, it's the reason dumb shits can't understand Islam.

I always liked the Dali Lama. He always speaks so reasonably.

>one of the 7 deadly sins
Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Greed, and Lust - none of these are inherently murderous.

Cuck

I hated Catholicism/Christianity for a while now, for shit leaders.
I have no temples or monks near me, how do I convert and practice Tibetan Buddhism?

Sometimes humans have to sin to protect themself and the one they love. Is not right but necessary.

>White Buddhist
If you're not white, carry on. If you are, there are other options for you.

>Buddhism is not a religion
Just ignore reincarnation, devas, ghosts, the afterlife, demons like Mara, etc.
Just a philosophy lads, just like Christianity when we ignore the devil, angels, god, the afterlife, miracles, etc.

>all caps

I am white.
I also hate white buddhists, wiccans, neo pagans and most white religious folk in general. They always dumb a religion down and render it meaningless "God is love".

Wrath is you dumb fuck.

But more than that the 7 deadly sins are not Biblical tradition whatsoever.

BASED
A E
S S
E A
DESAB

Soto Zen. Religion of the Samurai.

I REALLY shouldn't say anything because I fucking hate Trump, but I googled the dali lama just to see if there was any cornel of truth behind this thread and there are two videos that pop up right at the top.

There's this one
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/dalai-lama-donald-trump-37525327

And then there's this one.
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/22/the-dalai-lama-does-his-donald-trump-impression-video

Listen I don't like Trump at all, but it does strike me as ironic that the dali lama talks about how cheap and petty personal attacks are in the first video and then does an impression critiquing Trump's physical features in the second one. That said he's not from our country and both clips are just sound bytes taken completely out of context so he could have gone on to explain himself more.

>wiccans and neo pagans
That's your problem. They're fucking degenerates valuing christian morality and looking at european folk religion through christian glasses all while pretending to be pagans.

KEK
duck
SENPAI
desu

>I like *cough* read Siddhartha in high school and it totally opened my mind maaan
>Therefore I know more about Buddhism that actual Buddhists from Buddhist countries

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A&start1=48&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU&start2=5&authorName=kek