Have you ever been in Africa? Tell me your experience with Google societies

Have you ever been in Africa? Tell me your experience with Google societies.

Does America count?

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WITH THAT QUESTION? I CAN IMAGINE YOU SITTING THERE LIKE: "OH LOOK AT ME IM A RACIST WHITE PERSON LET ME PUT DOWN A BIG GROUP OF PEOPLE". I HOPE YOUR DOG DROWNS IN A BIG FAT TUB OF CHOCOLATES AND I HOPE YOU GET A BIG BLOW TO THE BALLS, HORE. ITALY MORE LIKE GAYTALY, YOU FUCKING HORE. FUCK FUCKING TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I live in the US some places seem africa tier.

go back to Somalia.

MAYBE BECAUSE THE FUCKING CUMSKIN WHITEASS PUSSASS BITCHASS WHITE PEOPLE WERE STEALING THE FUCKING MONEYS WHILE CONDESCENDINGLY SIPPING ON THEIR DR PEPPER AND READING AYN RAND. YOU PEPLE ARE FUCKING SCUM, SCUM I TELL YA!

Hush Sweden, go back to the shed, men are talking.

Did you know that you're a faggot? Because you are, you're a faggot. How does it feel being a faggot? Faggoty? I understand.
Shut the fuck up you fucking cracker. I could easily beat up every single one of you.

White bois too pussy to answer. Figures. My African-American testosterone made the pale jizzstains flee.

>be me
>post grad applying to med school
>do summer volunteering in africa
>i also enjoy magic so decide to bring some simple stuff that would awe the groidlets
>spend some time in a hospital helping aids children and drawing blood and do ABGS shit was like defusing a bomb with the lack of PPE they have)
>have a day off and decide to go innawoods
>meet trible groids at a groid market
>have my backpack with magic supplies
>flashpowder infront if a groid
>they love it
>give me tons of cool handmade shit for free
>pic related, bow i got from throwing flashpaper at a pygmy. I kee it in my junk closet Lol

*Gives him a bread*

You're a racist.
Out

Leave

>racist
>pay my own money to go volunteer ti help black people
>OHKAY
Shut up you cuck

if you don't call them googles YOU LEAVE RACIST

People who say the n-word and J-word are no longer welcome here.

now this is shitposting

why are you even answering him?

I passed through Gary, IN a few years back.
AMA I guess.

The butthurt level is astronomical

Hora
You helped them because you wanted to look good. You didn't actually see them as equals. You also reffered to them as groids which tells me everything I need to know about you.
No, i'm serious.
Daily reminder that I destroyed you.
African-americans aren't actually pure africans. You should know that they have european and native-american admixture. One-drop rule. You just embarassed yourself.
The fuck is that stupid flag? Go away.

Say it in English please, I don't speak KFC

*Throws a chicken nugget*

no youre not and youre getting sweet (you)'s

gimme some more bby

Why haven't those two South African coons showed up yet?

I heard everything is just too tiresome.

My pappy has been to South Africa, before the googles took over, said it was a lovely place.

American here.
I've lived the last two years in Senegal.
Really enjoyed it. Obviously, it's a developing country, with everything that implies - unreliable utilities, questionable police, poverty, etc. But, overall, I find the Senegalese really friendly and helpful.
I'm sure it helps that I speak Wolof instead of French or just English. I've seen tourists have a rough go of it when they didn't know how much things should cost or the simplest way to get basic shit done without paying. But, I'm from a tourist area in the States so... fuck 'em.
It's also really chill here. Yeah, everybody's Muslim, but they're the first ones to shit-talk terrorism and say how glad they are that that bullshit isn't in their country.
They do have a problem with gay people. And their ideas about marriage and consent in certain areas and ethnic groups definitely wouldn't jive with what American's are used to.
Some people are dicks, and some are lazy or stupid, or steal shit. But, on the hole, I'd say the percentage of worthless shits is about the same as in the states.
One really cool thing if I've been working all day and haven't eaten: I can buy a bag or oranges for next to nothing, stop at ANY house, tell them I haven't had lunch. And, not only will they invite me in and give me the best of whatever they have. They'll be glad to do it and be a little pissed off if I don't come back and pull that same bullshit again soon. Senegalese are really welcoming like that.
Just my two cents.

(You)

hahaha wtf

>destroyed you
>gaytaly, faggot, cumskin etc...
ok

Good post google

Sweden is cucked and canada-tier shitposting now, wew

I have been to South Africa several times for months each visit. I personally love it. People have all been nice and the areas I've been have seemed great. It seems like a first world country with third world people. Whites are definitely an upper class. Along with Indians and Chinese. And the blacks there aren't necessarily held down but there is a mentality that they are.

Do you live in a wealthy area? It seems like the poorer countries I travel to, the more generous they are

Which parts did you travel to

Ok fine, i'll call them googles in the future

You're so irrelevant, you're like an ant to me, and I crush ants.
Yeah us blacks have better food taste. We also have bigger penises.
You can't even fucking spell. Fuck away, fatass.
Post one more piece of shit image and you'll see what the fuck i'll do.
"hahahaha look at me i'm white, i'm laughing hahaha" Fuck you, just shut the fuck up.
Yeah are you going to cry?
>Uruguay
>White

Morroco is pretty gross over all.

Decent food at the nicer parts of Marrakesh I guess

>google societies
>morocco
Are you a fucking a moron? Oh wait yeah you are.

Implying Moroccan's aren't googles?

DO NOT REPLY TO GOOGLE SHILL THREADS

DO NOT LET THEM CENSOR YOU

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Literally one argument without a logical fallacy and I'll accept googs are superior

I'm permanently based in a neighborhood in the capital that's solidly middle class. But I've spent several months in villages all over the country. For most Senegalese, city life hasn't really had a chance to set into the culture yet.
The Pulaars for instance have only stopped exclusive nomadic herding within the last hundred years. And even now, only some are really settled in a way we'd recognize.
Dakar and San Louis are the most westernized places in the country. They're also the areas where people are the least hospitable. Part of that's just being in a city, where you can't take care of everybody. But I think part of it is the erosion of village-style solidarity as new values become more attractive to a younger generation.
It'll be interesting to see where the country goes in the next couple decades.

Yeah, and you should know that if you aren't braindead.

i've been to west africa, sierra leona aka general buttnekkid area.

ask me anything related to it and ill shall answer

I guess you would know what a google is...

White people are so fucking dumb. Did you realize that? So fucking dumb. Who the fuck do they think they are?
Yeah I know. I'm not a moron.
Daily reminder that I obliterated you.

Fresh off of the boat from somalia, and fresh out of the English class, observe as this fine nigger specimen expresses his butthurt, barely containing his self disgust at being a subhuman ape.

I lived and worked two years in Ivory Coast a while ago. What do you want to know ?

Life can be pretty comfy but people are poor and corruption is endemic. If living there doesn't redpill you, I don't know what will.