Would wearing a Trump shirt at my college campus be social suicide? I go to school in southwest PA...

Would wearing a Trump shirt at my college campus be social suicide? I go to school in southwest PA, but i've seen liberal types here.

Assuming you're in the pleasant Greensburg area. I don't see why it would be a problem. You have a freedom of speech. Exercise it or lose it faggot.

>current year
>revealing your powerlevel

fuckwear your shirt if some feminists come at you turn the lesbians on them that is what i did

My roommate is black and I don't want him getting upset because he's cool.

Now is the time to normalize Trump among the populace.

If not now, when? Wear the shirt, be polite and sane.

If he's cool he won't get upset.

>do it with a buddy following you with an hidden camera on him
>upload videos to youtube
>???
>PROFIT

>on pol
>having a social reputation that's not so pathetic that it's not worth killing off anyway

kek, but seriously, wear what you want. Yeah it definitely might make some people think of you differently but are those the people you really care about anyway?

Wear and talk about hos you hate jews and shit. Everyone will love you.

Lol another Greens(((berg))er reporting in! If it's at a certain branch school nearby, get ready because some activists at the school are trying to bring Cleveland chapter of BLM to town. Buckle up!

It's Waynesburg

Oh, well eat shit then user. You're DEEP in SWPA. Wear the shirt, you'll be fine.

>DEEP in SWPA
Is this a good thing? I'm not from around here, but based on the people here, i'm guessing it's pretty conservative.

You just have to do what you believe is right, and let the consequences be damned. The rarest commodities in the western world right now are integrity and courage.

Most people are pursues who are afraid to do the right thing. That's why things got this way. So make your choice.

pursues = pussies

Yes, it's pretty conservative. And also poor. Like white trash and cousin fucking tier. Especially Fayette. If you want to go somewhere nice, Westmoreland is it. Just progressive enough not to be a backwoods shithole, but still holding onto its roots. Also has the highest number of CCers in the state.

It baffles me that the author appears to correctly assess the state of things, but still claims Red Skull is undeniably the villain and wrong.

I only need to take about a 5 minute walk to see that, user.

>liberals
>making any sense

I'd say he makes a damn good point in that picture, but as he is the Red Skull, he has far from the correct solution.

I think he's both an ideolouge, but he's powerhungry, and that lust for power and control will rot anything he wants (Sans the superficial like purging).

Give him 50 years, and nothing will change. Instead of the "5 Jew Bankers"'s rot, it'll be the Red Skull's rot.

One man would be easier to remove from power than a collective.

This. I wear my MAGA hat all over the place. At first some people seem a little off, but then they act friendly when I do so too. The worst I've had happen is a black girl giving me my McDonald's order slammed the window in my face when I told her to have a good day. The best is people striking up a conversation saying they love my hat

If you are socializing in college you've missed the point entirely.

Everything that happens is documented for further use against you.

It won't make your life easier, but it will probably cement you into later conservative circles.
Vague is best.