RACISTS BTFO

UVM is leading the charge in ending racism by raising the BLM flag on campus
wcax.com/story/33163463/uvm-raises-black-lives-matter-flag

Other urls found in this thread:

uvm.edu/~oir/consumer/divecomp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How will bigots ever recover?

This is a prank, right?

God so glad I am not in college. Supporting a fucking terrorist organization, makes me sick.

Nope. My liberal friends on jewbook have been praising this for two days.

>at same height as American flag

wew

Barbary slave trade, until we put a stop to it militarilty, Irish slaves, Slavic serfdom, followed by communism, Arab slave trade today, I don't care fuck black lives matter. Getting sick of hearing about these retards crying about nonsense.

man the fuckin harpoons lol

OP here
On a serious note, a few friends of mine and I want to go take it down,
What makes it difficult is that Burlington is 2 hours away, does anyone live closer?

Just saw this cancer on Facebook. Smh, they even got asian bitches chanting blm.

I'm so, so glad I got into a trade

No school debt, or have to deal with bullshit from psychos

Oh that's great, I went to school there. Vermont is so fucking cucked by faggot out of staters with trust funds. If they love diversity so much, why did they flee their cities to come here?

I hate niggers and their constant need for attention

>Please tell me why most of our prisoners are colored
Because colored people statistically commits more crimes

I love how liberals act like these social media posts make a fucking difference. So glad I quit facebook a while ago.

>delete me if you think
>delete me

Oh, I'd love to

Isn't a surprise that an overwhelmingly majority white state doesn't know the true shit blacks cause. Probably wouldn't be as many cucks if they had more blacks there.

Yes, I live 30 minutes away

Eat shit america hahaha

Well, every other week someone named Shameek Jackson of Brooklyn NY gets arrested for trafficking 100 grams of heroin in, so we're aware, but then we have these fun white cucks who literally cry racism.

It is okay, we have Detroit and Flint and ann arbor cucks still say they dindu nuffin

Is this something you'd wanna organize? I'll literally come up and we can plan this shit bud

someone cut the rope to that flag and burn it

Probably not, we'd never get away with it

>Oh that's great, I went to school there.

Just a reminder for all you collegefags out there: Good fucking luck getting a job anywhere other than at a generic big company with a huge, useless HR department--you know, the type with 9 triggered hamplanets and one token lisping faggot.

I own a small business (5 employees) and can't risk hiring some useless twat who needs his ass wiped 20 times a day, so I've been keeping a list of the schools that teach and accept SJW crap: Mizzou, Columbia, UCLA, Berkeley, Yale, Brown, Vanderbilt, UVM, all those sorts of places.

Any application I ever get with one of these places on it will go in the trash immediately. At some point, I'll just have to ignore every 'degree' handed out past a certain time.

I'm sure I'm not the only small employer thinking this way.

meant for

M8 it would be easy
We'd replace it with a different flag
It would be glorious

This. This traitorous indoctrination center deserves to be burnt to the ground.

dubs of truth

>implying people want the "honor" of earning $12/hour making you rich

kek

wait but there's like, maybe 2 blacks in all of vermont

isn't this state like 97% white? It's no coincidence people who live in the south and are around spics and dindus hate them - it's not their skintone like liberals pretend it's their culture and behavior

>1.2% black

uvm.edu/~oir/consumer/divecomp.pdf

I believe it's the whitest state in America

CTR is sliding this thread because a massive bombshell was released in the past few hours. I have never seen CTR try this hard to cover up information.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE NEED BUMPS

CTR IS IN AN ABSOLUTE FRENZY TO PUSH THIS THREAD OFF THE BOARD! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO DISTRACT US

>rich

You poor dumb bastard.

You don't get rich off a small business.
What you do get is no bloated HR harpies, no sexual harassment seminars, no soul-crushing cubicle, no internal red tape, and no affirmative action baggage.

As for my employees, they love the flexibility.
We rotate who is responsible for taking and dispatching calls every week, so only one of the six of us is stuck doing an 8-5 job at a time.
I take all after hours support calls.

One guy worked three 13+ hour days a week over the summer so he could have a 4-day weekend with his family every weekend.

One guy is a morning person, so we agreed his hours would be 5am to 2pm. Next guy couldn't seem to function well in the morning, so we tried him working from noon to 9pm. He did almost twice as much work in the first week, and is happy as shit with those hours; except for every 6th week when he has to do regular hours, he grumbles a bit about that but still gets the job done.

I'm happy, they're happy.
Good luck in corporate HR land.

Seriously, I need to stop browsing this board for a while it makes me too fucking mad.

Libshits have said its okay to steal hate symbols when they openly film someone stealing a confederate flag.

Someone should steal and burn this flag. Just don't be a dumb libshit and forget your lighter fluid.

There are white slaves TODAY.

Good moldova slavery, there's literally white people being sold into slavery and then being sent to Turkey to work until they die.

I grew up in Vermont out inna woods.
Never even had a conversation with a black until I went to Navy boot camp at age 19.
What's happened to Vermont breaks my heart. And for the record- Bernie Sanders is a New York carpetbagger marxist cunt who never even had a paying job until he managed to become mayor of Burlington (an election he won by 10 votes).
The Vermonters I knew and grew up with are rock-ribbed conservative, hardscrabble, friendly and most importantly, patriotic. Unfortunately they've been out-voted by out of town liberal twats from New York, Boston and elsewhere. They stunk up those places and came to my beloved Green Mountain State and poisoned the political well.
Fuck UVM, and fuck Burlington; the city I was born in- they voted to outlaw smoking in ALL OF DOWNTOWN... you get then drift