Firearm are critical for survival

>he doesn't own a rifle
>or a pistol
>or a shotgun

Please PLEASE explain why you're such a bluepilled retard?

Whites are dying more than they're being born. When you become the minority in your countries you will be hunted down.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ruger-ar-556-semi-automatic-556-nato-centerfire-8500-736676085002?a=1905485&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=Slickguns Inc&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=Slickguns Inc&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=SPG Product Catalog - SportsmansGuide.com
youtu.be/o7oJeQE82K8
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control
youtube.com/watch?v=OvmBqeuDzIM)
youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw
youtube.com/watch?v=_prtbj4MtDU
youtu.be/ncAhOkL42Ck
youtu.be/dMniFQCyqTg
thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/01/foghorn/milkor-m32-mgl-now-available-for-civilian-sale/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
palmettostatearmory.com/,
midwestindustriesinc.com
youtu.be/2h7416nDeIc
youtu.be/GJnR3yJ88Xk
youtu.be/Qf0ryzD4wUM
youtu.be/MADYzQstpsU
youtu.be/KBpft6pQClY
youtu.be/GsVLnaHmMjE
youtu.be/w_VNOk7Wv5A
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
youtu.be/luIwf_037TU
youtube.com/watch?v=zeJCDeBWH3o
freebeacon.com/issues/australia-sees-spike-in-gun-crime-despite-outright-ban/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't own a rifle
>or a pistol
>or a shotgun
I'm not a faggot that's why, use your fists pussy

You think they can kill us and be fed by us at the same time? they are facing 80% plus worldwide population death without us.

Am I redpilled now? Is this all there is to it or are you a faggot setting your expectations too low?

Got a shotgun in anticipation of the Zimmerman verdict. I don't think I'd qualify for a carry permit, so the shotty seemed Ideal fir CQ home defense..

Is your fist strong enough to overcome a piece of lead reaching velocities over 3000 feet per second?

If you have a gun it means you're capable of critical thinking and you have the ability to prepare for the future.

That alone makes you more redpilled than 95% of the world, you have a high level of self preservation

oy mate aftuh a point of the good ole ale oy be ready to go moite

Obligatory

I thought handguns were dingdongbannu in bongistan

bullshit it doesn't have the shoulder stop or a 20inch barrel

It's not really as bad as that, but it's pretty bad. I'm military, that's the only reason I have a handgun otherwise they're banned completely.

Shotguns are legal as long as you have a gun safe & have them and ammo registered with police. You only need a shotgun license if its a 2 shot magazine and Rifles with barrel length over 12 inches require a Firearms License, these can be of any calibre up to .50 BMG, they must be bolt action, carry a magazine of no more than 5 rounds and all ammo must be registered with police.

>shit mouse
>shoes in the house

Alright boys, here is the deal.
Poorfag here

I have managed to save 1,000 dollars, planning on saving 400 more before christmas.

I am currently a weaponless cuck, planning on changing that for the holydays.

What combination of weapons should i go with?

i have a mossberg 12ga and a sccy cpx2

both cheap as heck and no complaints

>he doesn't own a machine gun

cuck

>on Cred Forums
>Does not own rifle
>Does not own pistol

Nigger what?

Anyone army fags here ever fired one of these cunts?

Any*

shit bait, go fuck your cousin

Literally just dropped in my CZ to get cerakoted breh.

But how come you're becoming a minority in your country despite having more guns than people?

Happy hour in Canada. God bless you.

god, why don't they refinish these fucking things? I can feel them rusting.

I don't know much about gunsmithing, but surely you can refinish firearms when the finish or bluing wears off, right? Jesus Christ.

>Australia: aka country where body armor is considered a weapon

Get fucked soft cunt

>not having enough guns for everyone you know and their wife's son

Kek

>Registering ammunition

wot

Only niggers need guns to feel """"""""secure""""""""

Whites are dying because most are pussies like you

Build quality $750 AR. Supplement with S&W 442 Pro.

Add ammo, mags, and holsters as funds allow.

Maverick 88, 10/22, Ruger SR9

learn to shoot the 10/22 well, then sell it and get an SKS

How dificult is it to build an ar?

Why would I need body armour if no-one has guns to shoot me with.
What sane person wears body armour anywhere except in the military
at least I'm not at risk of being gunned down in my own home, or at school, or in a mall, or in a bar.

>I'm going to let my flawed virtues guide me like a retard

Not a single form of a sling anywhere in that picture.
0/10 would not operate with

There's more to combat than just shooting.

Yep unless your military/armed police then you have other options but it has to be accounted for. You cant have weapons in Hyde park Barracks in London now even. Britain is fucking cucked when it comes to guns.

The FACT that it's considered a weapon is a joke.

>nobody has guns so why should I need it?

There you go, if guns are illegal why is owning body armor illegal too?

because im a man and can fight with my fists. if things seriously get out of hand i may contemplate pulling out my katana, we'll see

I know the feels. I could store my shit on base but you need TWO staff members present to even access your own shit plus I don't trust them nearly enough with my stuff.

Very easy. Less than an hour if you know what you are doing. The internet can teach you. You need the tools to do it, but you need those tools anyway to maintain the rifle. Everything is modular, no special skills or equipment needed.

Owning a gun is not illegal, you just need to prove that you are capable of both keeping one and using it safely or in necessary situations.

Whereas anyone daft cunt with enough money can go to Walmart and buy gun to shoot up his neighbour
How can you justify that

Quick question, are the Archangel SKS 35 rd mags by Promags any good, or will they melt and/or crumble away after 2 weeks?

And why would I need to mount knives to my rifles? Get over it, chuck the Cuck. Your country is irrelevant and by extension, so are you and your opinions. I don't even know why anyone replies to nanny state cowards with no knowledge of topics such as these, so here is your (((you)))

What's the point when I can't conceal carry in my country?

I'd just be sitting on a milsurp rifle in my home and never get to use it except to shoot paper.

Denying the people's right to self defense is the ultimate human rights violation.

Forcing people to leave their security in the hands of a governing body is not only preposterous, but out right criminal. It is impossible for a government to protect their citizens 24/7, a police officer takes minutes (after a phone call has been made, if it ever was made) to get to the scene of a crime.

If the citizen of a country that has forcefully disarmed it's citizens by means of confiscation or threat of criminal charges, gets harmed in a situation where the use of an outlawed weapon could have protected them, THEN the governing body of that country should be held accountable and compensate the individual or their family for failure to effectively prevent or stop the crime from being committed.

We all know this would never happen, but it details just how weak and subservient we as a people have become.

EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO A FIREARM, NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is no morally sound counter argument against this.

Some might claim that the safety of the majority is at greater risk if people are allowed to carry weapons, the problem with that claim is that they are assuming that the police is protecting them now, when its been stated earlier that they aren't. A criminal will break the law and get access to guns regardless.

GUN CONTROL ONLY HURTS CIVILIANS NOT CRIMINALS.

Liberal anti-gunner's fear does not stem from the idea of firearms, but from the idea of having to be responsible for their own safety.

This argument also extends to the type of weapons the people can own and carry. The muskets our forefathers used were state of the art at the time, but now they are no match for modern day machine guns, therefore the people must have access to them to ever hope to stand a chance against a criminal government.

Laws that place restrictions against certain weapons are a direct infringement and should be attacked or ignored.

Aftermarket SKS mags are garbage. Most jam frequently, they are hard, slow and awkward to reload, and you can't use stripper clips. Stick with the original mag
>tfw my SKS was inherited and did my come with original mag
>stuck with shitty adtermarket jam machines

Semi-auto Handgun and rifle are of utmost priority, shotgun at a close second, and everything else is just frosting on the cake.

Make sure you get a common caliber that is also good, which means no meme calibers used only in some bumfuck shithole.

It's ultimately up to preference after this point. Find what you like better, AK or AR platform, or even something else, but make sure you have a rifle absolutely first.

>thinking USA is still relevant
You fucks are falling behind.
Watch China and Russia whoop your asses in 10 years when the real wars start

This is actually great advice, but the Ruger 9E is the same gun, only with fixed sights and a hundred bucks cheaper. Consider an EAA Windicator if you can find one.

Honestly, a Maverick 88, a Savage Axis with an accutrigger and a ~$400 pistol is the start to a wonderful collection, just make sure to set aside money to feed them.

I don't own a gun currently because they were taken away from me until I beat a felony case. BUT BY THE TIME OF THE ELECTIONS I WILL BE READY TO GO

I love the second amendment and everything the burgers have in place. My handguns registered with my barracks but I still cant even conceal carry it unless im transporting it. Though i do think they talk too much about guns.

Get the fuck outta here with your /k/ slides, faggot.

Mate they're all hand-me-down american shit anyway.

Ok. I get classic firearms promotionals and they were showing that and it looks pretty neat, but I've heard of the reliability issues before, just wanted to double confirm.

That sucks cause SKS really could do with extra rounds. 10 rounds just aint enough for a bootiful weapon like that.

when you walk with the spirit no harm can come to you

i fear nothing and no one

The right to bear arms is in the US CONSTITUTION, not the Australian. Every person does have the right to defend themselves however guns are not the only option.
In Australia it is not uncommon depending on your area for children to train in karate, judo or other self defence courses.

We lost our right to bear arms after people were murdered with the weapons they had been given the right to bear. We recognised that giving every gun access gave the everyday man the power to inflict his own justice, which isn't how the system works.

Criminals do not profit off of gun laws because they can't get them too. There are always black market options but you fail to realise that buying guns off the black market is not cheap, and would easily set you back thousands of dollars, which the average petty thief cannot afford.

The fact is, events like the Lindt Seige which occurred recently in Aus are so much rarer because citizens no longer can use guns to inflict harm upon others.

My neighbour owns three rifles which he uses for hunting rabbits and recreation. He keeps these locked up in a safe and seperate from the ammo, like the law dictates. When my neighbour's dog got attacked several years back he used these guns to defend and kill the attacking dogs. This PROVES that gun control can work effectively as no lives were lost except the aggressive dogs.

Do you fucking research, gun control only helps

I would think a handgun would be priority.

You cant walk around with a rifle, you can conceal carry a pistol at all times.
Aside from establishments that dont allow it

MA fag here, fuck our gun laws

Just put in my LTC application. Can't wait to finally be a gun owner.

>Every person does have the right to defend themselves

Stopped reading there.

People have the right to defend their lives. There's no moral argument against this you fucking retard.

That sounds like a girl I knew who wouldn't lock her doors while parking on the Google side of town.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

That's a common thought process, and it's not entirely wrong. That's why I put Rifle and Handgun in the same category. They're both equally important.

But when SFHTF, a handgood is only going to do you very, very limited good. For one, they're not nearly as powerful, two, they hold significantly less than a rifle, and three, they're much less accurate than a rifle.

Your rifle is always your primary weapon that you use first and most often with your handgun being your secondary weapon as a backup in case your primary rifle breaks, overheats, or is otherwise lost in some manner or another.

They both serve their purpose, but I'd honestly put Rifle an inch above handgun in priority.

That's why AKs exist

>shitcuck thinking he was ever relevant

But I do.

Nah man, AK's and SKS's are two different things. They're both beautiful in their own regard, but totally different maidens.

Are you retarded? Like actually mentally retarded.
You repeated exactly what I said in different words

user....

B-bin that gun lad!

I'm going to have to in February when i leave the military. I'm applying for a shotgun license and hopefully a firearms license though and theres no reason I could get denied.

Thing is "self defense" isnt a valid reason for owning a weapon in the UK and theyre invasive as fuck about it.

LOL no. Having a gun means you have a gun. That you begged borrowed or stole as little as 100 dollars. The ghetto is filled with guns. Your training, practice, plan, and preps make you a conscious living man.

Thats absolutely correct from a military point of view. But from a defensive point of view, the shotgun is the best bang for you buck. If I could only have one of my guns, I would pick my Mossberg 500. A versatile, modable shotgun will take you further than any other firearm. And you can get one for 200 bucks.

Get an AK if you want capacity. Get an SKS if you want a gun inferior to the AK in every way. Doesn't mean it isn't fun or is a bad gun, but I have 5 AKs and 1 SKS and I can't even remember the last time I shot the SKS

Colt Pocket Hammerless' do things to my peepee

Oh, I have an AK-74 (not sure if the smartest move I've made, but fuck me 5.45 is a fun as shit caliber), and my brother has an SKS. I love shooting both when I can and I for the most part agree with you.

I've heard from several LGS employees around my town that the 5.45 import ban was recently lifted by the ATF meaning in the (hopefully) near future we should start seeing 5.45 circulating again. Here's to hoping.

Do not wait for the holidays! You need to buy at least a concealed carry pistol before the election. I'd also recommend picking up an AR since their really cheap right now.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ruger-ar-556-semi-automatic-556-nato-centerfire-8500-736676085002?a=1905485&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=Slickguns Inc&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=Slickguns Inc&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=SPG Product Catalog - SportsmansGuide.com

Im just looking at it from the everyday protection, driving, walking around, in the house.

A pistol seems more mobile lighter, easier to hide, quicker to draw.

I dont see myself with a rifle or a shotgun in my car unless im headed to the range or hunting

>Every person does have the right to defend themselves however guns are not the only option.

Yeah, after sucking off the government's cocktail for some bolt action neutered pieces of shit.

>In Australia it is not uncommon depending on your area for children to train in karate, judo or other self defence courses.

Yeah because I'm sure hand to hand combat will protect you against armed criminals, groups of people, and the government themselves.

>We lost our right to bear arms after people were murdered with the weapons they had been given the right to bear.

Freedom isn't safe faggot, the only people that were killed were those that chose NOT to own guns.

>We recognised that giving every gun access gave the everyday man the power to inflict his own justice, which isn't how the system works.

People are allowed to inflict justice if someone is getting assaulted or killed.

>Criminals do not profit off of gun laws because they can't get them too. There are always black market options but you fail to realise that buying guns off the black market is not cheap, and would easily set you back thousands of dollars, which the average petty thief cannot afford.

TOP FUCKING KEK, you can literally build a fucking shotgun with $20 you retard. An AR with 500.

Honestly any cucked country like yours deserve whatever hell you've created.

I would half agree with you there. The downside to a shotgun, pump action in particular, is that it's very slow to reload and low capacity. That's a pretty big con if you ask me. I think that it's great as a crowd dispersing gun, but not as a primary weapon.

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

Have you ever studied the history of the Jews? Did you know that they have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized the financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Australias a constitutional monarchy whether they like it or not so the whole tyranny thing doesnt work.

But i agree with the self defense part and it being less restricted

Even my daughter has one

You've just posted your daughter on Cred Forums so I dont think thats going to help her much now. Nice going user. I'd fuck the shit out of her though.

I'll just leave this here..

I suppose you're gonna beat up four guys at once, right?

I like the AK-74 a lot. Check out SGammo, they have some nice sealed 5.45 commercial ammo for about $.24 per shot shipped. Lot of 750 rounds, they also have wolf which is decent. That's about the only place I've found it online for a reasonable price. Do love 74 mags though

Your daughter is fucking hot

> An AR with 500
If you're a pretty criminal that is still a lot

>Freedom isn't safe faggot, the only people that were killed were those that chose NOT to own guns.
Our last massacre was Port Arthur, which is a tourist site. A TOURIST SITE. Do you go the Lincoln memorial or the white house with a rifle over you shoulder?

>Yeah because I'm sure hand to hand combat will protect you against armed criminals, groups of people, and the government themselves.

Australian Government doesn't have the organisation or power to inflict any martial law or damage on its civilians
Hand to hand combat can be effective if youm know it well

Honestly, please don't reproduce

youtu.be/o7oJeQE82K8

Oops sorry lads, here it is.

I would eat her crab rangoon if you catch my drift jackie chan

Pretty sharp there. The most dangerous gun in the world is the one you have on you.

Valid point, ammo limitations led to the death of the battle rifle. If home defense is the primary use its not an issue, otherwise lighter and more bangs is indeed better. Still, cheap is a big pro. Shotguns are cheap.

thanks bong

I honestly don't give a shit if you choose to be a cuck.

That's your problem.

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."

Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Gad. Shas. 2:2: "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

Lol, the Queen of England retains the right to shut down the Australian, Canada and New Zealand governments. They couldn't declare martial law anyway. Like i said everyoen should still own a gun regardless.

If you need one gun, buy a 12 gauge pump shotgun. If you want another gun, get a 9mm semi auto. Buy whichever combination of those two guns you shoot best. Try out a few of you can.

What are gun laws like in Australia anyway? Less restricted than the UK?

I haven't shot Wolf yet, been using primarily Silver Bear which seems to be pretty plentiful on www.rareammo.com

Good site btw, harder to find ammo is usually on here.

Learn the definition of 'cuck'

Not that guy you quoted, but ammo capacity is a definite downside overall. I personally think it makes up for it with the great variety of shot, giving you access to and preparedness for a wide variety of opportunities. Especially in regards to hunting. It's a bit harder to use one caliber cartridge for large game and small game than it would be to just load up some birdshot or buckshot. Not impossible, but not the easiest thing in the world.

But I believe you're correct about rifles being better for a primary weapon. It's just the American in me that has an eternal, undying love for shotguns.

A person like yourself that let's the government fuck your rights and enjoying it.

They're pretty restrictive, I will admit that, but matter of fact is, I feel safe. I feel safe walking my dog, I don't generally have to worry about bad neighbourhoods.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I've had good luck with wolf, I got into the 74 game well after 7N6 was banned so I've never shot it. Plus I cheaped out and don't have a chrome lined barrel. It's still very accurate, I'm no marksman but I can do half inch groups at 50 yards with irons, cheap ammo, and a century hack job of a gun. Can't do quite that with any of my 47s

As ooposed to you, who watches as your country literally mutilates itself through hate and gun violence and decides that's ok

This. Pump guns are also ideal SHTF weapons. With proper ammo, can be used effectively for defense, hunting birds and any game in North America. Also extremely durable and simple to maintain

A Mossberg 590 holds 9 shells (8+1). The average load of 12GA 00 Buckshot fires 9 pellets. That would be a total of 81 pellets that can be fired in 10 seconds, each of them 0.33" in diameter. It's wrong to compare these pellets to 9mm for instance, but the total payload delivers tremendous energy into whatever it hits

That's why I don't think "low capacity" is not an issue with shotguns, because low capacity usually implies inferior firepower

Now besides the difficulty of reloading, the real disadvantage of a shotgun is it's limited range. The pellets lose their energy very quickly because of their shape. Slugs are nice, but they have "rainbow trajectory"

Don't worry I got this X2

While I'm going to fap to your daughter later, I just want you to know that rooftop Koreans will be our greatest allies during the Civil War.

>but I'm not Korean

DOESN'T MATTER.

I feel safe in Britain too and even if i wanted to I couldnt take my gun with me. Its just for home protection really and I gotta ditch it in February and get some shit shotgun anyway. Fucking government.

Literally niggers, so not much of a loss

>M74
My condolences

Someday you'll realize that you're not allowed to own body armor because the government wants to be secure in the knowledge that if it needs to gun you down, you won't have a chance of surviving.

Why not just take the next step and install a government bomb-necklace that can't be removed?

I mean, who would resist such a thing? You can trust the government not to set it off unless you're planning on committing a crime. Are you planning on committing a crime, user? No? Then you'd better submit to the bomb necklace. This way the government can take down terrorists.

I'd sure hate to live in a society without the bomb necklace. Then someone could just commit mass murder at will without fear of their head getting instantly blown off! That would be so scary! I'd be terrified to live in a society where a random nutcase could just kill me at any time.

Much better to leave that power to the government.

>t. ausfag

Sorry m8, but I'm totally ok with idiots making themsleves into victims.

I agree, our gov is honestly a bunch of fuckwits.
I know lots of people who take their guns up to cattle ranches or farms and shoot rabbits, deer, kangaroo and everything. I don't midn that but it when guns are used to kill people and nothing is done that I get angry

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control

I stuck a 10 round box on my range toy for shits and giggles. It was heavy and bulky and useless but damn was it fun.

Shottys make your penis bigger. Its a fact, its in the bible.

>I'd be terrified to live in a society where a random nutcase could just kill me at any time.
You already do
>t. forrest gump

Is the Ruger SR9 actually shit, is /k/ right?

Nobody is responsible for your safety but yourself.

Deal with it kid

I have a $200 Mossy too, but I wouldn't recommend it as a sole firearm.

If he's only going to get one weapon, I'd recommend a concealable pistol. I got my S&W Shield new for only $300. If he can get a CWP, he'll have protection anywhere he goes. Plus the ammo is cheaper than shells, so he can practice more.

Oh hahhaahhahah don't get started on that one mate

>tfw NJ

I'm trying to find something AR-Like but more rifle-y. I've been considering some of the Keltec SU series of guns, though an M1 Garand or M1A would be nicer, albeit more expensive both on the tin and in ammo afterwards.

Halp. Money is almost no object since I'm a loser who lives with his parents going to a community college and works a part-time job for personal use funds.

>Please PLEASE explain why you're such a bluepilled retard?
>Implying
This photo is out of date

It's a glock clone with a worse trigger

Implying you wouldn't help a person getting mugged if you saw it.
You are scum

I got it for $449 with a $50 gift card
Could have gotten a half converted Saiga 5.45 for the same price. Decided I wants sa gun that was ready to go rather than put in a little work. Some regret, as a converted Saiga would be much nicer all around, but also would have cost quite a bit more in parts and tools to finish.
I like my M74 so far. 400 or so rounds down range with no issues, bulging, or unusual wear

Are you going to shoot them or blind them?

Thanks fellow burger eating, nigger hating Americans.

/k/ hates Ruger because of it's old fat owner that died 30 years ago

SR series is fine, I've got an SR40c and it's great, especially for the money

I'd recommend a decent entry-level AR like an M&P-15. However, don't wait until the holidays if Hillary gets elected the panic buying will make them unobtanium. They're accurate, they're reliable, they take 30, 45, and 60 rounders. Spend the remaining money on ammo or maybe an optic. Vortex makes some decent and durable scopes for an affordable price; there's the Strike Eagle if you're looking for something with magnification, or the SPARC II if you want a red dot. They also make a magnifier but the flip mount is on the wrong side, go with a Burris AR tripler instead if you go that route.

How do you like that 206? I have thought about getting one.

I don't understand the point of getting a machine pistol if it's not going to be fully automatic. I mean it just feels like a waste of money.

Semi-automatic rifle makes total sense, but semi-auto MP? I don't know man.

But I do.

>>he doesn't own a rifle
>>or a pistol
>>or a shotgun

I don't honestly think it will make a difference, and I'm not paranoid.

What a shame. I wanted to buy from my own state.

Oh well, I guess I'll support Italy

Nope, not my problem.

You chose to make yourself a victim, deal with the consequences you bitch.

>worse trigger
nigga wut

>or
gtfo

Oh shittt

Relevant

Speaking of arming myself before christmas

The US constitution is written based on the belief and assumption that every human being has the right to bear arms, based on their right to self-defense (and national defense), based on their right to life.

All it does is make it fundamentally illegal for the government to pass a law depriving the citizens of the US of that fundamental right.

It doesn't invent the right, or grant it, it DEFENDS it from the US government.

The idea that all human beings have a right to bear arms has literally nothing to do with the US constitution and can be applied universally by anyone who believes it. You don't have to believe it, but to someone who believes it, your country of origin makes no difference.

Also,
>citizens no longer can use guns to inflict harm upon others.

Australians can still own guns. Australia has had several mass shootings over the last few years, just none which happen to meet the Australian definition of a mass shooting (5 shot dead in a single incident). I guess 8 children stabbed to death, or 3 killed and 4 injured just don't matter, or don't count, as long as your propagandists don't use it for political gain.

Therefore Australians are still perfectly able and willing to use guns to inflict harm upon others, it's just harder for them to do so. Your neighbor could still use his guns to kill you, even though it's illegal. What stops him? The law? It's already illegal to murder.

The idea that "australians can no longer use guns..." is bullshit because you guys still have guns.

Are all Australians this stupid or are you just shitposting from down under?

And guess who will be in the trenches with us just like every other conflict in the past 100 years? You. Or the not fat useless cuck version of you.

So you too were on the fleet farm blowout train. I actually was the first to post about that deal on /k/, glad some fellow anons were able to cash in. I did get the saiga, and got it converted. That's it in my previous post. $800 into it total.

I was going to say the same thing. I honestly have Shotgun shells scattered about my whole apartment.

Everytime I post that photo someone asks me that.

It feels like about $200 worth of gun, If I beat on it hard enough it would probably die but it goes bang everytime I pull the trigger and is reasonably accurate

Bonus:
You can pretend youre a detective
I watched diehard too many times when growing up so I always wanted one. Additionally this (youtube.com/watch?v=OvmBqeuDzIM) will be coming out soon(tm) for HK packs so I can interchange it between my HK91, HK93 and HK94 clones for loads of fun

I'll have a mini-14 and a 1911 in a month

I hear it's bretty gud

>walking home from dinner with wife
>crim jumps us and mugs us
>nearby man with gun doesn't help because I made myself the victim
>I chose to get mugged
This has to be bait

For sidearms you can't go wrong with a Glock or the M&P pistol series (those two are like the Honda Civic of pistols), the Walther PPQ has a great trigger, the Sig P320 is a cool concept (you can swap out the "fire control unit" into different size frames), and a 1911 from Colt is a classic of course.

He's a cuck because he doesn't spend tens of thousands on a gun he'd have to get registered.

How can I be as cool as you?

>"I'm not paranoid"
>Browses Cred Forums

Hmmmmm

>gun violence meme

If gang-related deaths were removed from the figures of "gun violence per capita" in the US, they would be more similar to that of European countries. Because believe or not, firearms do not have satanic hypnotic powers over their owners, making them go on massacres.

Countries such as Australia and Britain do not have low "gun violence" because of gun control, just as Mexico doesn't have skyrocketing gun violence because of gun control. Your country is prosperous, homogenous and has a population of 23 million people.

>Australia has had several mass shootings over the last few years,
>8 children stabbed to death, or 3 killed and 4 injured

>citation needed

Unfortunately up in Canada here we don't have that much freedom with handguns. So I got 3 sks's instead.

SeeI'm not getting mugged anytime soon faggot nor is my fiancee

Get a used Marlin 336 variant an gussy it up with cool shit, but not too much carp. GTG for most things.
Make sure it is a "Marlin" Marlin and not a Remlin.

too much money

Get a job

I would too if I could.

Yup sure did. $800 isn't bad at all

huh, its almost like taking the guns away stopped people from shooting each other
wonder why that happened

Rabbi Jews: Non-Jews are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

Put this poorfag kit together for well under $1,000.

Being American is great, if I had an extra $100 it would've been free floated =/

Do you have one that shows the non-gun violence spike after the ban?

>gun deaths

Okay, now post the one with just homicide.

>target identification bruh

>gun deaths
>deaths
Boy I sure do love this meme!

>we don't have that much freedom with handguns
what the fuck are you talking about? you make it sound like you can't get one at all. the thread concerns situations where handgun/restricted ownership conditions are irrelevant.

B-but I do user!

Got a 22 scout rifle and a bolt action hunting rifle too.

Looking into a battle rifle and a pistol when I get the money.

Got the armor at a garage sale. $18.

And yet your violent crime went up.

But as long as people are killed by knives and not guns it's okay :^)

Police in the UK have started a load of campaigns against knives and knife crime if you needed proof that banning guns doesnt work.

Basically if your carrying a knife without a good reason, and police have reason to suspect you had criminal intent its an automatic 4 year sentence,

>Troy rear sight
Delete this

Looks good otherwise, maybe upgrade sidearm/holster and get a primary arms dot for up top
Dont get a battle rifle if you are thin on money

Carrying a screwdriver around in your pocket without a valid reason in Australia is illegal.

real firepower

youtube.com/watch?v=_prtbj4MtDU

I'm looking at cabellas ARs for like $400. I know they aren't works of art but they will cycle 223.

Has it never occurred to you that murder is murder, regardless of what weapon is used? Have you never questioned the necessity of studying "gun death" rates?

Before the nightclub mass shooting in 2015, the deadliest attacks/massacres in U.S. history were the Bath School bombing and the Oklahoma bombing.

>t-tr-triggered

Lies, get a battle rifle. The dented up 7.62 cases you spent 50 cents a piece will fit perfectly on the ends of your diamond-hard erect nipples.

I'm aware murder is murder, but this thread is about the merits of either gun ownership or gun control
so fuck off leaf

I am in legal limbo, cops wrongfully arrested me and now I have to go prove my innocence to the superior court, tried to purchase firearms and the FFL check never came back. Not denied just never came back.

Wut do anons? Am not a felon or mentally adjudicated pls halp

I-is this that famed aussie banter I've heard about?

Going to go pick up my first handgun tomorrow. Pic related

Im very excited.

Going to look into getting a cheap AK afterwards (they're so sexy)

Gun shows nigga. Cash and carry.

>owning a .22 AR
you are a fucking faggot

To be honest the troy rear sights are so much better than magpul MBUS. You get a nice sight picture. I'm not from arfcom so I don't care about the politics of Troy.

I mean, $400 is hard to beat but if you want certain features you might as well shop online for uppers and get what you want.

it's cultural cuz

Arrests don't matter only convictions

Build one off PSA sales parts for around $500
>inb4 "I dont know how"
If you arent a retard/numale you can build one. Plenty of videos and /k/ exists
I mean dont get me wrong, im taking out the PTR91 tomorrow because I love me some 308 battle rifles but still not good for poorfags
Avoid Ras47/c39
>Not denied just never came back.
If its a delay status you can still pick up the gun
Ruby ridge man

If money is no issue do the M1A with a few spare mags, a shit load of ammo and an optic. Marlin 336 is not a bad option like the other guy said, but that ammo is not exactly cheap either and the ballistics suffer past 300 yards.

Slit your own throat, you worthless faggot.

Got one absolutely love it. For an AK there are some Great VEPRs for 699 around right now conversion is easy

Is that a Nordic Components tube extension?

The Jew by Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/ncAhOkL42Ck

OK sure but is there a solution where I don't go to jail if it interacts with anything important? Clearing the arrest record going to cost like $3000 even though they never even brought charges against me.

AKs are Viking tier but I'm not a terribly big dude and the weight would be an issue for me if I end up having to hike 20 miles a day after the shit hits the fan. Looking AR myself.

I do love blasting AKs at the range though.

I know, but the FFL check literally never came back it just hung in the system

not to mention you can always SBR that MP5 clone. Is it a POF? BTW I did some research on the C93 mags you mentioned the other day, apparently MEK makes a half decent polymer mag for about $35.00, so I may very well end up trading in my shit AR for one.

>scope
on a short barrel shotgun
bru

>that banana sticker

If they don't get back to you in 3 days the sale can go through

>ruby Ridge

Ehhhh... still $35 less than daniel defense fixed sight. Now that price, that's a crime!

Thanks Jews

youtu.be/dMniFQCyqTg

>but this thread is about the merits of either gun ownership or gun control

It's not. You made it that way.

Call me a leaf all you want if it makes you feel like you fit in with this board. Doesn't change the fact that you have no argument besides your irrational fear of inanimate objects

Thanks ill definitely look into those
My father has an AR and while i love the weight and feel theres just something about the looks of an AK that get my engine revving.

You most likely got a delay and the guy didnt want to do the paperwork associated with it. Was it a big box store or some random hole in the wall?
>not to mention you can always SBR that MP5 clone
Waiting on papers for another 3 months most likely
> Is it a POF?
Yeah, they wont be imported for much longer
> I did some research on the C93 mags you mentioned the other day, apparently MEK makes a half decent polymer mag for about $35.00
Yeah I have one on my desk next to me. Let me know next time im on TS and ill check the status of the source I know
Buy a stolen valor one off ebay for dirt cheap

The store wouldn't let me, wasn't even delay status the doj just literally never responded. Biggest crock of shit waste of six months ever

Nah I could totally do it. Garage mechanicfag reporting in. Plus I have family that actually works for an ar parts warehouse. Thing is every time I ask him for advice he points to the premium tier shit I can't afford.

Any advices? Hold on, I will get a link to their website.

> implying i have friends, even one with a wife's son

>implying you need to be in the military to own one in burgerland
thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/01/foghorn/milkor-m32-mgl-now-available-for-civilian-sale/

>How can you justify that
We understand the concept of freedom.

Why not both?

What are red dot sights?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

>inb4 wiki is unreliable

It's not a huge number. It's not zero. There are mass shootings in Australia, and there are non-gun-related mass killings, too.

I'm not retarded, I realize that Australia's strict gun laws helped reduce the number and severity of mass killings with guns. But they didn't go away, and I feel comfortable asserting that Australia has fewer mass killings than the US (proportionally) because the people of Australia have less of an urge to kill each other en masse.

Lots of other countries have much looser gun laws than Australia and still have no mass shootings.

Most "mass shootings" in the US are gang-related (read: black people and mexicans), and the media threshold for "mass shootings" is very low, so our number is a lot lower than you think, though still shockingly high.

I own 4 guns, no handgun yet, but I'm moving around too much to deal with Canadian laws regarding handguns. I am licensed for it though.
>3 rifles, including an SVT-40, and a shotgun

cash dollars my friend.
Not everyone comes from upper middle class parents

Lucky bastards. I wouldve bought 10 of them.

m8, if you are telling me you need a red dot with a shotgun like that, you've got serious aiming issues.

>Any advices?
Check out palmettostatearmory.com/, everything except the PTAC stuff is good to go. Get on their email lists since they have a sale every day. Dont freak if something you like isnt in stock, they build in batches.

>Do not buy a polymer lower
>Ensure you have a milspec buffer tube
>Get a basic rifle before you put a bunch of random shit on it

I love this meme.

To each their own, if they want to red dot a shotgun that's their money to spend. I'm personally more of a ghost ring guy when it comes to shotguns though.

My m8's collection

Can't justify the expenditure all at once.
Ok anons, I have a hookup here

midwestindustriesinc.com

Recommend a decent set up Cheap as possible.

"'I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."
Vice President Joe Biden

youtu.be/2h7416nDeIc

----------

New World Order Pledged to Jews
New York Times, 1940

youtu.be/GJnR3yJ88Xk

----------

Joe Biden Calls For New World Order

youtu.be/Qf0ryzD4wUM

----------

George H.W. Bush Calls For New World Order

youtu.be/MADYzQstpsU

----------

AIPAC - This is What Treason Looks Like

youtu.be/KBpft6pQClY

----------

Rabbi Jews: Non-Jews are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

----------

James Traficant speaks on Fox News about Jewish control of America. He was a member of the United States House of Representatives. (Died 2014)

youtu.be/GsVLnaHmMjE

----------

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney says US lawmakers are forced to sign a pledge of support to Israel.

youtu.be/w_VNOk7Wv5A

----------

Trump would be a great president if he ran for office in Israel.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

I come from white trash and work a blue collar job, but I've got a whole variety of combat rifles.

>Cuck numale: the Post
Cause the gub will surely protect me from those evil criminals!

also, one of my babies, gonna put a scope on it :9

All I have is a Smith and Wesson M&P Pro. Just purchased earlier this year. First firearm. Want an out of the box quality AR next (Im too lazy and shitty with things like specs to build from scratch.)

Wat buy?

You got some nice shit bud. My only clone currently is a PTR-91 but I am already in love. And I was an AK/commie block guy to begin with so it feels like cheating on my wife.

Is that image reversed?

The NatSoc flag is the wrong way round. The cross should be top right hung like that.

Good on you friend.

I'm just talking about as a starting point though. For my first rifle

>need

>putting a scope on a k98
If its stamped, its all good

>I come from white trash and work a blue collar job, but I've got a whole variety of combat rifles.

>but

"but" would indicate rednecks having an arsenal wasn't the norm.

>Implying I don't own a bunch of guns
>This is controlled the same way bolt action .22s are in Canada

I got money to buy one but I live in massfagland and cant go home to canada to buy cheap mosin and sks and mossberg 590.

Is that mag legal?

Its pinned, look at the silver dot

Boxing champ Tyson Fury says Jews own all the banks, newspapers, and TV stations.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

Nice ACOG

Who are you trying to convince? It's okay. You're already dead, MATE

>shit mouse
>shit (((khar))) """arms""" gun
>talking shit like he's a big boy
>flag

oh makes sense lmao

>If its stamped, its all good
Words to live by. I will keep one of my AR's just for the collection, but as soon as I decide between the 20" and the 16" the loser is getting traded off.

Let her bear mi kids D:

It's got a pin in it to limit it to 5 rounds. That being said, it only takes a couple minutes to bring it back to 30 rounds. The magazine is perfectly legal as long as it's pinned.

Oh, look at that, no reply.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
>defines a "public mass shooting" as one in which four or more people selected ((((indiscriminately)))
>Goog on goog crime is a myth, whitey.

>the weapons they had been given the right to bear.
We feel that right has been given to us by our creator as have all the other rights.
They are god given and inalienable.

>Buying used body armor
Did you know they have an expiration date? What level is it? atm it might barely stop birdshot, if you gonna get armor save and get good one, if not, just go light and use cover. Do not feel confident that shit will stop anything.

Body armor unconsciously makes you take more risk, so if you gonna wear it, make it good stuff

Just get an M&P 15 or one of those ARs from FN.

Ernst Zundel Warns The Jews About Doing To America What They Did To Germany

youtu.be/luIwf_037TU

I shoot trap with it.
it gives me an unfair advantage over rib & bead fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=zeJCDeBWH3o

The inserts can be replaced and it's still tight. It's a good option to have.

You have to ask permission?

Very moist

>Not Wanting to decapitate jamal at 600 yds.

Getting good 8mm is a bit of a pain though

>My wife's bulls will protect me and my wife's son, you caulk.

Has to be or else he's got the american flag backwards as well

nice gats

Yes he had to use the front facing camera as the one on back broke

Unfortunately yes, since I live in a cucked libtard blue state. Can't wait to move out.

>illegal
>can't afford it
>illegal
Sorry for being so bluepilled, faggot.

Personally, I'd buy a DDI Military AKM or a WASR10.
Take the remainder and either A.) buy a pistol (Glock or Beretta) or B.) Body Armor or ammo

I'm just a poor college student, tending to my grades.

Starting the process to get an LTC in MA this weekend! Fortunately in my town it sounds like they issue unrestricted licenses.

Based on the research I've done it seems like I need to have an interview. I don't exactly have a """"compelling"""" reason. I just want to exercise my rights. I guess protecting myself? A little worried about that step.

I'm a felon

>poor
You can get a single shot shotgun for like $100 and a hi-point pistol for about that much too

Because I was a degenerate criminal before getting redpilled in prison and am ineligible to own a firearm unless I get a pardon or record sealing in another 10 years

tfw insanly pro guns but insanly anti hunting

why are animals so cute Cred Forums?

Thanks

>Implying you have to hunt to own guns

They're cute until you build a suburb in the middle of the woods and cause mass overpopulation and consequently mass starvation due to lack of food sources causing them to die. Hunting is more than just killing. It's population control.

gun's are expensive, man.

they cost as much as an xbox.

nigger you're crazy i can't afford an xbox.

what for

Dunno.
>tfw you only have a shotgun for skeet shooting

All clay discs must be destroyed

pussy

I'm not a LARP faggot.

skeet & trap is the best.

In certain situations i understand but rednecks going out and drunk poaching are literal subhumans that are just as bad as googles

Same, the other 99% of the hunting population hates them too.

>I don't know shit about hunting: The post.
>I call everyone who does outdoorsy type things rednecks, because it makes my pee pee feel bigger.
How does it feel knowing you couldn't end a life?

molesting children

Friend, i grew up in a small town of roughly 8k people and most of the population owned guns adn hunted.

Even the ones who prided themselves on being law abiding citizens broke hunting laws constantly for their own benefit

I own over a dozen rifles
I own 3 pistols
I own 4 shotguns
I have a crossbow
I have several bladed weapons
Great great Grandfather died in ww1
Great Grandfather died in ww2
My dad is english, my mom is french
I'm white
I own a trump hat
I own a fursuit
I have a boyfriend and we keep our gayness and degeneracy to all time low to incognito level in public.

I support everything pol has to say, including the termination and gassing of homosexuals and degenerates.

Judge me

Fuck off, you stupid roo raper.

As I am not a military person I can't own gun. So my best thing is an airsoft pistol with lead pellets ( civilians can at least have this stuff ), for someone who never shoot a real gun it feels quite potent for something that shoots 150m/s

still trying to decide what to get

Steyr M9-A1 i think..

hey I like that AR in your pic but don't those iron sights get in the way of the scope view?

Is your asshole pink or brown?

how do you check?

>oh boy i can't wait to eat tough gamey meat for the next 4 months
hunting is literally for poor people and subsistence living in the mountains. anything outside of that is purely sport and wastefully cruel.

Post arsenal leaf.
>I own a fursuit
Post pics, f-faggot.
I'm gonna dodge everything you just said!

>fursuit

Gas yourself and give me your guns please

pink, a bit hairy. But I do all the fucking.

I don't need a shotgun because my handgun works for close quarters and my rifle works for medium-long

Well, if the guy is actually hunting to EAT I don't see a problem. But I am disgusted at those people who hunt to boast he exploded an animal with a gun, like what the fuck?

I don't own one because I don't trust myself with one, otherwise I would.

I'm very heavily depressed and get angry when I drink, which is why I don't drink anymore. If I owned a gun it's very likely that something would happen.

>wants to see a fag in a fursuit
>just ignores my point in an argument

Reddit is down the hall kiddo

You can flip the mount on the vortex magnifier, just unscrew the base and flip it around. The problem with the magnifier is the short eye relief. But its still a good buy for $150. Sparc II and strike eagle are great. Primary arms MD-ADS is good too buy you need to buy the mount for it.

Are you retarded?
Also.
>not hunting
>causing overpopulation
Good job

Get an aimpoint/eotech sight

They work fine with iron

>You're agruement consisted of calling hunters dumb drunk redneck poachers.
>I-I lived in a small town of 8k people! I DON'T CARE IF MY REARING IS IRRELEVANT!
>Is ironically enough, a animal lover.
>Le reddit
Ebin meem XD!!!1

Fuck yourself kiddo.

You didn't actually deny that they all arent degenerates and instead just insulted your opponent.

holy shit being on a political board you think you would at least know how to argue correctly.

Act like a bitch, get treated like one.
>W-Waaah, hunters are rednecks and drunk poach!
>I have no evidence for this except for my own personal experience!
I bet you also think that AR-15's should be banned. Stay cucked animal fag.

I'd be so pissed if I couldn't use "self-defense" as a valid reason. Just cut off my arms while you're at it because it might be used to strangle someone.

>years of valid experiences and first hand knowledge means absolutely nothing

>I bet you also think that AR-15's should be banned

did you not read my very first post that said i was insanly pro guns?

cmon friend step it up

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” ~Thomas Jefferson

”Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” ~George Washington

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” ~George Washington

”The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” ~Alexander Hamilton

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” ~George Mason

”Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were (the law-abiding) deprived the use of them.” ~Thomas Paine

”The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals.” ~James Monroe

”To be prepared for war, is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” ~George Washington

t. nu male

freebeacon.com/issues/australia-sees-spike-in-gun-crime-despite-outright-ban/

Are you the guy who always posts this? Because I like you

Is a beretta m9 good or should I go with the ol' 1911

>How can you justify that
Because from a pure statistical standpoint the vast, vast, vast majority of firearms aren't used to murder people.

>leaving the house without a gun and spare clipazines
lmao

Both are good. It depends. Beretta has more capacity

whoa that's weird. someone needs to tell those criminals that guns are banned

Somebody post the gun crime statistic with suicide removed from the equation.

then somebody post the homicide statistic with niggers and spics removed from the equation.

>he doesn't know how to stop the oxidization of unsaturated fats
I bet you eat kraft dinner

A friend of mine was a marine in Afghanistan and told me a story about how his squad leader was on a partol one night and chose to take one of those instead of his m4 and it got him killed. i never pressed the issue how it could have gotten him killed but my friend was convinced that if his squad leader would have had his m4 that night he would have been able to defend himself more effectively and live through the engagement.