Cred Forums is this accurate of the future Superpowers?

Cred Forums is this accurate of the future Superpowers?

>Alaska
>a superpower

Kek

>being that retarded

kek

>Australia
Wut

>Nigeria
Absolutely not. Even if their economy somehow jumps through the roof, they are so poisonously retarded and chaotic (think Brazil on steroids) that there is no way that they could achieve superpower status. Not in this millennia at least.

>China
They are actually still fairly far from true superpower status. They can't project their power at all, their sphere of influence is pretty much 1 (collapsing) irrelevant shithole, and they don't even have as much global geopolitical sway as Israel. Their economy is going to shit the bed on a catastrophic scale at some point in the not-too-distant future, and who knows what will happen then.

>Germany
Biggest kek of all. Not even worth looking at. They're reaching their productive potential ceiling anyway, which is why they're so desperate for more immigrants. They're also too pussy to project any might and influence around the globe.

India, Brazil, Australia, maybe. Russia and the USA, yes.

>brazil officially becomes superpower
>hues and celebrates by joining world war 3
>gets 7 aircraft carriers blown up by 1 german submarine

This is a big fuckin deal

>Russia
>America
>China
>super powers while Andorra and San Marino aren't

>Their economy is going to shit the bed on a catastrophic scale at some point in the not-too-distant future, and who knows what will happen then.
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF CHINK MIGRANTS TO EUROPE

AUSTRALIA FUTURE SUPER POWER

Jokes on you, we only have 1 (ONE) barely working aircraft carrier.

>Brazil a superpower
Never ever unless there's a serious demographic change.

brazil is already a superpower dude

Fixed

America, China and Russia are the only ones that matter. If India gets its shit together somehow then they might matter as well.

Everywhere on Earth right now is under the dominion of one of these countries, if indirectly

Nah, we can't project power for shit. At best we're a local power because of Mercosul and because, well, every other country around us is either shit or even poorer than us, GDP-wise.
In other words, we can be bullies in the playground, but we will just stare at the floor when next to the big boys.

We won't see another great power like the United States has been since 1945 for centuries to come.

Actually it is quite likely to be the first and last global superpower

USA off the list in 5 to 10 years

I think countries are going to be irrelevant soon, Corporations are going to rule the world from here on out

i think we will stay a global power as long as we have the white majority

by 2050 is when i think we will fall, there will be too many divisions and factions by then

>Australia
I actually kek'd.

Did you just smoke weed for the first time last month when you started the 10th grade? Get to bed retard. There's no way the US will be off the superpower list for at least the foreseeable future. The entire world has too much invested in our success to let that happen.

>Hawaii
>a superpower

kek

what do you think about 2050 as a reasonable prediction for us decline

>INDIA
>SUPERPOWER
OP IS A FAG

>countries with the largest populations will be superpowers

That date is a timebomb for a ton of countries. It's when Eurasia's demographic pyramid gets fully flipped, when the the non-Hispanic white component becomes a minority and when Africans have small families.

Literally the opposite of the reality that we're used to.

I feel like something will give before all this crap happens.

"The powers that be" would still be wielding an economic titan, an enormous nuclear arsenal, and a military with bases peppered all over the planet. We have a fucking base in Japan even after we nuked them..... twice! We blew up their garage and living room and then told them we were parking our RV in their driveway from now on. That kind of might doesn't fade easily. Even at less than 50% white there would still be over 250 million white people, a larger number of whites in a single country anywhere on the planet and larger than most countries. At that point we would start the decline downwards but only a massive war or economic upheaval of insane proportions could topple our position from the top.

And if you buy into the Jews thing, there would be no way those parasites would ever give up their precious cash-cow USA. Our country is FAR more valuable to them than it is to us.

America has been in decline for probably decades (just look at this election cycle if you want to see symptons of decadence), but a full descent into irrelevance or something like European Union-tier status in the world will take much longer than that.

It will happen in a series of milestones:

1-increasing wealth inequality since the 1970s-1980s, check,
2-Major terrorist attack or loss of vulnerability , check
3-Too much internal diversity ends up becoming divisive and hindering progress rather than enhancing it, this will happen in the next decades. The nation becomes more fractured and unequal like Brazil for instance.
4-Loss of competitive capacity, losing the lead in science and technology.
5-Emergence of the famous "Caesarist" figure. Is Trump just an anticipation of this?
6- ??? A different culture / economic system will pick up the pieces.

A can't see the process ending before the end of the century

>America has been in decline for probably decades
I completely agree. I was merely talking about the steep decline that it would take to bump the US from the world power list. That could only happen if we were rapidly turned into Brazil. I think that Trump is definitely the beginning of the Caesars although I'm not so certain that he is one himself. Unless there is some catastrophic and rapid change one demography or a world wide economic implosion I don't see the US losing world domination inside of 150 years.

>No canada
Eh buddy I think you need to reconsider that eh?

>implying non-Hispanic whites aren't already a minority in Eurasia.

Sleep tight.

>Australia being a bigger power than Britain

>India
>Nigeria
>Australia
nope

>Nigeria
>superpower
How? I thought all that's there is the Sahel and niggers.

>USA
>superpower

Well memed, mr 60%

You forgot Best Korea

>R-rule the waves