Proof of space hoax?

Did user just blow the fucking lid off of the space program? Guy even got some dubs.

The image was posted several minutes ago by a user claiming to be the user who posted in a "space program hoax" thread a week or so ago.

Is this the real deal or some photoshop bullshit? Full photo in next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/
spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0L7NxP7o_0
youtube.com/watch?v=deoLBQTtXJw
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI
youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k
youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=hLTbc-gaKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
youtube.com/watch?v=oUL5Y8LFTEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3guUI8eP4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked!!

chekd

Nice digits
Now what am I looking at here, doc?

OP is a waste of dubs

What the fuck is this picture though

checked

Checked, no. Easily photoshoppable also how do they fake gravity for him but not photo boi?

It's true now. Is the Earth now flat, too?

checked

fuck shit piss damn.

is this that guy in the picture?

Checked, but wtf is going on here?

You can see the reflections of questionable objects in the picture.

Wake up, goyim

Fake user.
Even if NASA was fooling us, why would they waste billions on the program over the years and get nothing out of it?

This is major tom to dubs control

my dick is only 5.5, nice genes

WITNESSED!!!

I see some kind of headsucker and a guy with a camera
Not really sure what the implication is though.

Supposedly it 'proves' the ISS is a hoax, probably a flat earther and possible schizophrenic.

Definite fat autist

I want to believe space travel is just a myth. Give me more.

Pretty sure this is when they were practicing for the actual landing.

big ass mansions fancy cars ect.
They live like kings and have assorted plane transport systems setup in private... lots of things to waste cash on.

I spy with my little eye a fucking leaf

I'm willing to bet a bunch of space stuff was falsified.

But I'm going to need a shit ton of evidence to support flat earthers.

Checkem

Space is fake

>negative exaggeration

So they would brag about their penis being smaller then it actually is?

not going to space has nothing to do with flat earth

The magnetic fields collect neutrinos that kill astronauts without propper protection we have not figured out how to stop the radiation yet.

They are called the Van Allen Belts.

All these digits

Praise kek

>We have to go deeper into the conspiracy

Literally just using the layer opacity tool in photoshop.

Lunar EVA training area. Well documented. Hundreds of photos, hours of video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYouVl-AXY
Skip to 00:45:40

Also, bored physicist here. Let's turn this shit thread into a something worthwhile. Ask me your physics/space questions and I'll do my best to answer them to the best of my abilities.

ISS is largely a hoax but dese digits doe!

what is picutur mean guy pls tell :(

fuuuuck what are you telling us KEK

Some dude is trying to redpill the sheeple about the space hoax. Bottom line is nobody cares. The whole program is too boring for people to even follow, they don't care if it's real or fake.

How do you measure the one way speed of light?

fake and gay

Moon base. Mars base. Underground Earth bases. Basically bases.

If ISS is a hoax, then why can telescopes see it when it passes over?

The Van Allen Belts dont instantly kill you, they can fuck your shit up if you are in them too long tho.

I'm no photo nerd, but wouldn't the reflection be more "selfie"-esque. The image of the photographer looks captured pointing directly at him, but hes angled. Multiple photographers maybe? More likely just shitty shoop, since why would an un-altered photo like that have a watermark. Does NASA have their own line of HD cameras and accompanying software?

Van Allen Belt can only give a person a lethal dose of radiation within a week.
Apollo only experienced 1% of the lethal dose since the speed they went in and out of the belt.

Clearly it's the jews who fucked with every single telescope glass in the world and somehow keeps every single worker silent.

I don't understand

Why would the space program be fake?

delete

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
space is fake you guys, so is gravity, physics, etc.

it's called being humble and not lying, opposite of bragging bro

well I am planning on leaving the planet in my craft so I don't trust nasa for a second with my life they have lost too many astronaughts to be trust worthy.

How can you hold the position of physicist and not tell people how to convert H20 into fuel?
>is the money really that good or you afraid of being killed?

In the thread a week or so ago, he claimed it was captured during a live stream.

Anyone have a screencap of his post from that thread? I vaguely remember some German guy losing his shit over the idea of a cap like this.

What's really weird to me is the space suit is on the layer of the photographer. It's really fucking bizarre.

Any way to match up what's in the photographer's layer with other equipment aboard the ISS?

Good to know thanks.

I don't know any directors, scientists, engineers, etc working for NASA living in mansions and shit..

my position is earlier stuff faked but we eventually got there.

>When I goto the moon in November if theres no fucking USA flag imma be mad pissed.

here's one i've always wondered:

>have a really long stick, or pipe or whatever
>let's say 5 miles long
>you push on one end of the stick
>will it INSTANTLY? move at the other end of the stick 5 miles away?
>if so, is this "information" (movement of the stick) being transmitted at the speed of light?

You would most likely find a French flag there now.

Why would russia who would certainly know, keep quiet?

That get... Is... Is Kek trying to speak to us?

because they arn't your fucking enemies, For God Sake.

Proper mint.

you know if you even paid attention through middle school you'd know the answer to this

The earliest experiments I'm aware of that would have been able to measure it with any accuracy would have been interferometry experiments. Splitting a single beam of light and passing the beams through different media or across different lengths and then recombining it. If you know the wavelength of the light you can measure how out of phase the beams are when they recombine and determine the frequency (or if the frequency is known, the wavelength). Electromagnetic and mechanical waves obey a simple relationship between speed of propagation, wavelength, and frequency.

If you know one, and can measure another, than you can calculate a third.

There were also, if I remember right, some very accurate large scale experiments done in... I think it was the sixties maybe, I don't remember which lab, but I believe the basic idea was that they passed multiple beams of light through different, very long vacuum chambers in order to measure the difference in the time of flight of the beams, thus allowing them to calculate the velocity.

well because theres nothing to keep quiet about

I'm no chemist or physicist but you could probably separate the oxygen in H20 using electrolysis and use it as the oxidizer in a hybrid rocket engine.

Force travels through any medium at that mediums speed of sound iirc

You just answered your own question.

Good one bong

Holy shit

yep yep Hydrogen is good stuff.

Neutrinos can't kill, not even if there were an infinite amount.

All matter is made of light.

Fuck off, pleb.

you can literally take a telescope and see them. I'm not kidding. Also how do you think your cell phones work?

Magic?

wtf i hate space now

The gets in this thread are astonishing.

Tabs are kek

The resolutions of the background image is lower than the resolution of the foreground images.

This is such a shitty hackjob photoshop. Christ.

That is very interesting. Did they ever get a result or did they just have to guess by splitting the round trip measurements?

Hm? I've seen the ISS through my telescope before

It's a transition between two scenes on a tv show or video.

CTR is sliding this thread because a massive bombshell was released in the past few hours. I have never seen CTR try this hard to cover up information.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE NEED BUMPS

CTR IS IN AN ABSOLUTE FRENZY TO PUSH THIS THREAD OFF THE BOARD! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO DISTRACT US

What is a Neutrino Bomb for 10 internets?

iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/

Bro you need to focus on real things in your life. Like not knocking over the bong water every time.

this

I've literally seen the ISS go overhead and been able to make out the very angular shapes of it with my coolpix, there's a fucking website that tells ANYONE where to look at where to point your telescopes.

look for yourself, grab a telescope or a high zoom camera spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/

at the VERY least, we've got a space station up there at the correct orbit height that NASA claims (it takes only minutes to cross the entire sky), whether it's manned or not is neither provable nor falsifiable with my equipment

How are photons massless? Other subatomic particles with no mass? If gravity isn't a force, is the phenomenon of force itself an illusion? Does space time curvature do a better job of explaining what we view as force?

Delicious dubquints

Did user just blow the fucking lid off of the space program? Guy even got some dubs.

The image was posted several minutes ago by a user claiming to be the user who posted in a "space program hoax" thread a week or so ago.

Is this the real deal or some photoshop bullshit? Full photo in next post.

No, the force will travel through the rod at the same speed sound travels through the material it is mad of. It travels as a wave.

Its a transition between two scenes in a video.

The ISS and is the cute public face of world government programs that spend scads of public money on the weaponization of space
>oh wow thats cute the man sings in space really makes ya think
>maybe they can cure cancer with space xD
Meanwhile they're building next-level bases and craft

As far as I know, there isn't one... at least not any that would be energy efficient. And at any rate I'm in plasmas, not condensed matter, materials, or atomic physics.

No. The stick will not move instantly. The particles in the stick can't react faster than the speed of sound in the stick. If I push on the stick, I'm basically compressing one part of it and that information will travel through the stick at the sound speed of the material until it reaches the end.

If I remember right there's a simple relationship between the sound speed of the material and its compressibility/bulk modulus, but this relationship breaks down as your sound speed approaches c. If you want to deal with extremely stiff materials, you'd need to use a relativistic treatment of it, and I don't think there's a way to do that without working out the relativistic fluid equations..... and that's gross. But the point is that even in a maximally rigid material, the speed of sound will never exceed c.

i think he's just being a meme

You just need a gyroscope to prove NASA is full of shit. People have recently re-realized that a gyroscope maintains it's position in space, this means a gyroscope should measure a change over time on your table due to the spinning of the Earth. People have found the gyroscope does not measure any change, thus earth is static.

>(((physicist))) here

Literally the most blue-pilled profession there is. You will go at lenghts to prove some shit that never happened actually happened because muh science proves it right, despite the fact you don't need science on your science to fake something here on Earth. Go back to teaching high school physics to starving pajeets.

American education folks.

I had family who worked for NASA and basically most of you are mentally retarded.

Did you just recommend he separate water into an explosive gas and an oxidizer to someone untrained in chemistry? How could that possibly go wrong...

you do not make a good point. Gyroscopes do move in space.

The impulse you impart to one end of the stick will travel through the stick as a compression wave at the speed of sound in the stick.

CHECKED

And I have worked with ETs.

seen some pixels, etc.

checked

daily reminder to ignore all leafs
physics is pretty much math+interactions that take place in the universe. unless you're willing to argue that physics is "wrong" about something it's proven. which is about the same as saying "2+2 doesn't equal 4 guys". in which case you're a complete retard

how do you think your car moves bro?
>no one suggested untrained people should touch the field.

it was an interesting question

Hahah beat you to it. But good job having a brain, and you described it well.

oh shit lad

no they don't. it is classical law of physics. They maintain rigidity in space.

>shitting on people for satisfying their curiosity
>in a thread dedicated to exactly that

You're as bad as those of us that take pride in ignorance.

>Wasting quints

You fucking Google

Duh. All space footage is faked. Obvious.
Look at the woman's hair.
Look at the laughing uncomfortable man in the black shirt with crossed arms.
These kikes don't even try anymore. Its just a psyOP now.

Dumb fucking leaf. I bet you didn't even graduate high school.

When you measure a gyroscope on earth, where does it sit? It sits on a table. Gravity pushes the gyroscope towards the table. The table exerts a force on the gyroscope in return. The earth spins pretty slowly (1 revolution per day (what a coincidence)), so the slight rotation of the gyroscope will be canceled out by the interaction with the table.

Same applies if you're hanging it on a string. As long as it's sitting still in a room, it's being acted on by some force in opposition to gravity.

Yes, the dude weed lmao guy is one of the few based Leaf that commanded a mission to the ISS

He got famous with the public for doing that Bowie lip sync music video cover from the ISS

>How are photons massless?
They have momentum/kinetic energy but no rest energy. If you want to get into the exact details of why they're massless, you need to understand how the Higgs Mechanism gives particles mass... and even I don't understand that stuff well.

>Other subatomic particles with no mass?
Gluons are believed to be massless and so far all the experiments I'm aware of show that the upper limit on the possible mass is much much smaller than any particles we actually know the mass of, so it's a safe bet they're massless.

We thought neutrinos were massless for a long time, but they just have a very small, fluctuating mass and don't interact electromagnetically - which makes it more difficult to observe their properties.

>If gravity isn't a force, is the phenomenon of force itself an illusion? Does space time curvature do a better job of explaining what we view as force?
Forces are real, but gravity (from a General Relativistic point of view) is a pseudo-force like the centripetal force. When I'm in a non-inertial (accelerating or rotating) reference frame, I experience "fake" forces as a consequence of how the physics transforms from my frame to an inertial frame. Gravity is an example of this. The presence of mass/energy warps spacetime and we interpret the way that this changes our inertial paths as something like a force.

General Relativity doesn't explain other forces (we have a very good understanding of how most other forces work and can model them well). General Relativity can be thought of more as a correction to the classical model that can be ignored for most practical situations.

relative to the center of gravity of the object they are orbiting. In this case, that would be the roughly spherical body known as Earth.
>Flat earthers, always coming up with convenient informational exclusions.

You are thinking of the wrong kind of gyroscope. The kind I am talking about is set up different.

QUINTS

here we go youtube.com/watch?v=w0L7NxP7o_0

and
youtube.com/watch?v=deoLBQTtXJw

oh youre talking about those metaphysical gyroscopes. good point.

No he is talking about non moving electronic gyroscopes.

>quints
>wasted on a HURR DURR SPACE ISN'T REAL thread

I fucking hate this place.

I think ?

Speed of light is the logical conclusion of information moving one voxel per one delta-T of time. This is a virtual reality. All that shit you're talking about isn't real, it's just modeled really well in thia simulation with massive #s of delta-Ts per second

My point is basically "just because it __COULD___ happen it doesn't mean it did happen" you fucking moron You can fake it but it doesn't mean you made it.

>The ISS is fake!

You can fucking look up outside and see it right now.

could you perhaps be talking about, i don't know, something that ISN'T a gyroscope

Checked by quints of the highest order, then immediately swarmed by flat earth shilling.
Clearly something good, but what the fuck am I even looking at user?
>Redpill us.

The magnetic fields don't collect neutrinos (neutrinos can't be contained by electromagnetic fields... in fact there are millions of neutrinos flying through your body right now... there's a skeleton in there too!).

The magnetic fields confine energetic particles, mostly alpha and beta particles. The alpha particles can be blocked with a single layer of foil. The beta particles need a few centimeters of shielding, but we've gotten pretty good at dealing with radiation in the Van Allen Belts as long as we don't stay in them for too long or spend time in the areas with more concentrated amounts of ionizing radiation.

Fun Fact - Dr Van Allen's team at Iowa helped NASA plot routes for the Apollo missions to help the crews avoid regions in the belts where they'd measured more dangerous levels of radiation.

basically the same thing, who the fuck knows how those work anyway?
Also, the gyro in the second video has visible movement

what is your metaphysical explanation for the world then fag.

I think they ended up getting something pretty close, like within 5% of what we now know as the actual value. But without knowing the exact paper I could say for sure, I could go looking for it, but I don't know which lab did it so it might take a while.

so say i jump, and then i fall back down to the earth
then i repeat this say, a hundred times
then i come up with a hypothesis that says, "when i jump, i will fly into space, because i will be lifting my body from the earth"
does that mean that i will fly away?
no, because that would defy what we already know in our predefined, set-in-stone laws of physics. just like if you say, "the earth was not created after the sun was born, but jesus created earth", there would be no reason to believe this within predictable models of reality. there is no such thing as magic and physics dictates literally everything that's ever happend ever.

Dubs? Are all Aquafreshians this retarded?

>little billy do you see that shining star?
>yeah mom
>thats your grandpas asshole shining down from heaven!

What do you mean my grandpa's asshole shining from heaven isnt real? You can fucking look up outside and see it right now!

>what is your metaphysical explanation for the world
Meaning what exactly?

What philosophy do you adhere to? You know what I am saying.

its not like you cant look at it with a telescope or anything asshat

A post from another site on this topic claims you need quite a massive Gyro to see it rotate independent of the Earth's rotation.
>On the powered Gyro you have the lead to factor in, and your maths are slightly wrong, try looking up the calculations before claiming support. It needs a much higher rotation or mass to measure the drift, Foucault based most measurements on the large pendulums, not the small Gyro. The Gyro we used in experiments was two foot diameter and 100 pounds weight and agreed with the drift expected for a London position. Your point about the horizon is true for both a curve and a flat earth.(think about it) The experiments you state have never been repeated, have been, millions of times and all show the expected drift. I do not want to demean the Gyro you are using, but that is not a type which will show any drift due to the friction and due to drag. Ours was in a vacuum, and had special pin point bearings, compared the rotating mass, very low friction. Gyros are a mine field to understand so many forces are involved it is only recently they are all fully understood.

He said physicist dude.

Go back to reading Carl Jung.

Doze digits doe

i don't see why it's a bad question. it was answered (not by you, of course) and now i know something i didn't know before, namely the term "compression wave" as a way of describing the movement of an impulse through an object. don't really see how the american education system failed me in that regard

> (OP)
>
>Literally just using the layer opacity tool in photoshop.
>
>

>Also, bored physicist here. Let's turn this shit thread into a something worthwhile. Ask me your physics/space questions and I'll do my best to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Does the double slit experiment and the more complex versions like the quantum eraser one suggest a simulated universe? I find that fact that materialism had been so thoroughly debunked disturbing.

are you this gullible? believing every god damned thing you hear? You dont KNOW anything unless you have walked around inside of it while orbiting the earth.

>What philosophy do you adhere to?
I'm a Catholic.

>this goy going full elon musk

and you
tell me not to knock over the bong water

whoops

>ISS through telescope
>Midget Porn
>How to become a cuck
>Hentai
>White boy getting punished
>BBC
>9gag
>r/Cuckold

Yeah I believe you bud.

It was a question with more substance than any that has been asked thus far retard. He is dealing with a trade that is spawned from the philosophers of old....

>brazil understanding the joke

thanks for the (you) schizo, now go kill yourself

If you cant afford a telescope, you can use binoculars.
>You don't have to stay an idiot.

>Does the double slit experiment and the more complex versions like the quantum eraser one suggest a simulated universe?
No, it suggests that at small scales, classical models of physics break down and matter begins to display properties of particles and waves simultaneously.

Short version - matter is weirder than we thought it was a century ago, but this weirdness explains a lot of stuff that classical physics can't.

So you view physics as a way to earn money or an ego boost? I would say both, especially how you felt the urgency to announce to all of us that you are indeed a physicist. Is there any soul in what you do?

What a waste of 9s.

Fuck you OP.

What if the ISS is real but they can't film the videos in space for some reason?

Space deniers are the worst type of person.

They can and do. OP's pic is obviously a transition between two scenes in a video. It's not hard to understand.

"weirder" and "weirdness"

any better words to describe it? not trolling, genuinely curious

Holy fuck! Nice quints. Kek be praised.

Do you actually work on something useful or just some dead end crap to leach on government money like climate change circles?

>believing the man really went to the moon
>believing the man even went to space
>watching Stanley Kubrick's most famous production and believing it was real
God damn, americucks. Stop with the Shart in Mart bullshit.

Cmon user those tabs are unoriginal and unsubtle.

You can do better.

I like the way you think. While it is proof of some things it isn't proof of all things claimed, it is refreshing to see people thinking through even rather bizarre theories using sound logic without bias.

Science seems to have lost all of the inquisitiveness that made it great in the first place. Sure, they're probably insane theories but you can't really know that until you think it through.

Where do you think these telescopes come from, smarty parts?

I don't make an obscene amount of money. I don't make a habit of rubbing things into people's faces. I announced that I was a physicist because this is a shitty thread about "muh spais conspursy" and I thought having a Q&A would be a lot more fun or at least be more interesting for everybody.

I do it because I genuinely enjoy it and for some inexplicable reason seem to be halfway decent at it. When I see a student's face when a concept 'clicks' in their head and they finally get something, or when it's 4 am and I'm on my sixth cup of coffee when I finally make a breakthrough on a derivation, or when I see the first plots come together from an experiment I set up, I get a genuine feeling of satisfaction out of it.

Labratory plasmas. I mostly focus on waves, filaments, and microgravity stuff, but a few of my projects have looked at industrial applications.

That's dumb, a better one would be a light powerful enough to illuminate the moon from earth, and waving your hand in front of it.

Technically, the shadow moves "faster than light."

I put it in quotes because it doesn't, it's just a better example than your "long stick."

I put that in quotes because your penis is small.

I am an ET

Every time I leave /sci/ and come back to this place I manage to find something within ~ an hour that drives me up the fucking wall.
This takes the cake.

Don't breed. Don't reproduce. Castrate yourself and spare future generations the hassle of dealing with your bullshit, you knuckle-dragging inbred troglodyte.

your "shadow" is just another word for "light" or lack thereof. it's literally just light moving at the speed of light

>you
>thinking you are actually smart
>not being able to recognize obvious satire

take your own advice and plz don't reproduce

Is it possible for anyone to separate the two layers?

I had to ... check those digits.

>Is this the real deal or some photoshop bullshit

Yep, simple photoshop.

Gosh, sorry, user. Given the fact that I'm lurking /x/ 2.0 I was inclined to believe that he was serious.
I'm sure this thread is just a bunch of epic troles entertaining each other and they're all in on it.

it's not a "bunch of epic troles," it was just one very obvious troll making the point about how yo must sometimes take things on logic/reasoning instead of personally investigating every single claim about the physical universe.

i'm not trying to be overly mean. let's all just get along and vote trump ffs

youre kidding right?

usually im the guy making these post about nasa, see but at least i finally get to see that picture you promised me user. and while we are at it some weird stuff about the moon no officials respinded to

i honestly dont know what i believe anymore mate. basically all i know is i dont know.
i mean there are these lunar waves, which are not just turbulences in the air by some passing by jet like somepeople said since whole craters got displaced
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI

the same waves also apparently go catched from multiple people.

then there are guys who apparently meassured that the moonlight makes stuff cold, the complete opposite of what the regular light does. could be meassuring error or something but still worthy to look into
in this video about the colder ligh exposed to the moonlight hangs a regular lamp, which should heat the part beneath it up, but still is colder than the side which isnt exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k

stars shining though the dark side of the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU

here it seems like its not the sun that luminates the moon, the position of the darkside just doesnt fit to where the sun is
youtube.com/watch?v=hLTbc-gaKVA

i dont know what to make out of that

>People laugh, but the flat earthers know something
and that something is that the nasa is full of shit

i have no doubt that the moon landings were fake. it was the Cold war etc etc.
and i dont care about that.

but i dont really see any reasons to doubt the ISS. its not even in Space.

it takes a special kind of retard to believe in the moon landings, its the same kind of People who believed there only was 4 different tastes.
there are 5.

Buzz Aldrin fights people that say he's never gone... Look it up, strong for an old man

dont mind me just dropping some truthbombs

SpaceX is also full of shit by the way, look how quick it becomes the night all of the sudden. at 15:10
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28

The money is either used for a true attempt or something completely different.

Please continue.

I'm waiting for any info on separating the two images. As I mentioned above, the space suit being housed within the same layer as the photographer seems suspect.

You still have the screenshot of anons original post/promise to deliver the image?

i mean, can they be any more obvious?
youtube.com/watch?v=oUL5Y8LFTEQ

my best guesses
>covering ayy lmaos
>covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem, maybe military spaceprogramm, or for the elites to settle elsewhere when they drive this planet into the dirt
>taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went
wouldnt even suprise me if it is all a huge psy op.

you really go to the moon and space, but only or mostly show fake footage. that way you get the one, usually bigger group going with the official stories who got irrefutable proof they went there, but also create the other, smaller side that also has irrefutable proof they are shown fake stuff. ultimately maybe even flat earther were calculated so you can always put those who doubt an official story together with moonhoaxers, flat earther and so on and ridicule the idea that the government could do something shady in total.

note no crater, or blown away dust from the thrusters in pic related

sadly not.

AHHH SHIT

Is the space landing being a hoax meme just russian propaganda at this point?

That package isn't the moon rover dum bass.

That's the experiments they're using.

Pretty much. Every other country is too shit to go so they just pretend it didn't happen.

They can't stand the fact that America went to the moon and that they're little shit hole is too irrelevant to go.

Can this effect be achieved by a man sized object traveling through our planetary atmosphere at relativistic velocities?

check 8:40 if to see that they like to use fisheyelenses for highaltitude footage, to make it seem higher, or the earth round. i dont know anymore man
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3guUI8eP4o

praise kek

And they never post a source.
So not an argument.

7.75"

get on my level

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF CUNTS CHECKED
CHECKED SO HARD

What's the last digit of pi

Even if they fake footage of iss , it does not proof shit , maybe its cheaper to actualy have a empty iss orbiting , while you film the crew on earth

Satellites are projections like the moon.

That stick would be like 900000 tons.

literally this

the only people who deny are angry yuropoors

hey, im a eurofag and am aware of this. i only bash nasa because its the one with the biggest reputation, and understanding they are fake leads to understand that the others are to.

i leave you know guys, good night. keep the truth flowing. kek be with you

Fucking hell.... Is there a frog constellation? Or a frog astrological sign?

>Kekricorn

Space is a hoax.
Antarctica is a ring on the rim of the plate, not a continental body.

If you found the original image of one of the layers you could invert it and apply it to the composite image and set it as transparent and fiddle with the slider, once you found the right slider position you would have a slightly noisy version of the original image of the other layer.

Given an unlimited budget how would you destroy the Sun?

I think he left.

No video? It's the current year. Waste of time and quads.

>lip sync
no, he actually sang it

>fail basic hs science
>doesnt know how something works
>jump to the most outlandish explanation your mind can imagine
>"yeah, thats believable"
>meet someone who knows a lot about the something or works on the subject directly
>the person tries to explain how it works
>"NUH UH YOU SHILL STOP SPREADING DISINFO AND LIES BLAH BLAH BILDERBERGS BLAH CHEMTRAILS BLAH BLAH FEMA CAMPS BLAH...

If you don't know anything about a subject, don't talk about it until you learned a basic understanding of it.

if you cant make your point without ridculing the idea itself instead of attacking arguments, your point is of no value and can be dismissed. ah my mistake, your point is worth the 0,2 sheckles on your shill account

but now im really off^^

Closest I could find.

Quads checked sir.

I MEAN QUINTS.

I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO INCORRECTLY DEFINE THE NUMBERS. PRAISE KEK. PRAISE HIM. PRAISE KEK. THIS IS MY ERROR, I AM SORRY. PRAISE KEK.

The point is clear. If you don't know anything about a subject, don't chime in about it because you look like a shithead. Learn something about it first.
People jump on conspiracy bandwagons because they have boring lives and to spice it up, they believe horseshit because its different.

Pic related

Chill out beans on toast

He's talking a picture straight ahead but his reflection is sideways?

This, what a waste of a get on some fake and gay attempt to discredit our presence in Earths orbit. Literally hours of tape on youtube showing zero g tricks and stupid shit.

Saged and kys OP.

Checked

It evidently occurred during one of the live streams. For a moment, there was footage of a man snapping pictures overlayed on top of the broadcast.

Some suggest the man was snapping photos of Chris Hadfield on a set. Why?

Who the hell knows?

ayyyy

Photoshopped. The dimensions of the reflection are off, the people aren't sized correctly, yadayada also the computer is tilted at an angle both different to the person inside the station and the photographer.

I believe the reflection is a still from some pedo movie where some guy is taking pictures of girls and then he gets rekt by a giant monster.

>222 replies
didn't any of you faggots notice the tv channel logo on the top left?
>quads
Oh right, I guess space program hoax confirmed

Are these threads just b8 or are they that fucking retarded? I cant tell anymore

A little of column a, a little of column b

It's unmanned.

Sorry mate, but the Canadian's were confused and using centimeters....
hahahaha