Why is Nazism guilt so big in France when thanks to Pétain only like 2% of French jews were deported and even less so...

Why is Nazism guilt so big in France when thanks to Pétain only like 2% of French jews were deported and even less so died in camps ?

Why is the collaboration of Communists with the Nazis, an important factor in the failure of 1940 completely ignored despite the massive guild complex about the war ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKhIz8U0BUs
youtube.com/watch?v=zULFSA--tnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_du_travail_obligatoire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just proudly support the German cause in the WWII and shrug off "nazi!!!" accusations. Don't do it if you are not charismatic.

>when thanks to Pétain only like 2% of French jews were deported and even less so died in camps ?
This is the point raised by a popular polish historian

Anyway I think Petain wasn't good for France. He demoralized people in consequence. When you collaborate with your enemy so deeply, then there's something wrong with you. This was a sign of the deep degeneracy that is corrupting the French until today. When you have no desire to defend your country anymore, then you're dead as a nation

>it was in the French interests to fight with the Reich

Pétain didn't collaborate as much as it is said by neo-"historians", after the establishment of the resistance in North Africa he sent the Adrmiral Darlan to establish a liaison and sent arms and men to them but Darlan was assassinated by communists, and Pétain was basically stripped of all his power and put under house arrest in 1942 because he kept cockblocking the nazis.

He just wanted to avoid another WWI, keep in mind 360k French soldiers died in 1940, it's more than in Verdun.

Why did he put sticks in Nazi plan?

Because he worked for French interest first and foremost, De Gaulle was even scheduled to enter the first Vichy government in 1940 but the English didn't let him go back to the mainland.

He knew what he was doing though, he said himself that he was taking the responsibility of surrendering unto him so that France wouldn't have to carry that legacy.

Antisemitism was common in France as in every country during those days, Nazi occupation just cranked it to 11.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKhIz8U0BUs

People like Maurice Papon did nothing to stop the deportation of Jews, quite the contrary. Petain was an old soldier and served as best he could in difficult circumstances.

But Vichy will never be rehabilitated, it was a puppet regime and definitely not our finest moment as a nation.

Reminder:

>Petain's government was legitimate and the current republic is not.
>Petain was imprisoned for 'collaberating with the enemy' by signing an armistice
>Nazis were imprisoned and hung for not 'collaborating with the enemy' and agreeing with the signed armistance

The jews literally make up 'international law' as they go.

If the law condems the nazis for disregarding the armistace at compiegne then it condems De gaul and the new republic for disregarding the 2nd armistice at compiegne.

Dude Petain was a complete tool like an old overused puppet

He was senile and that's why he wasn't condammend by De Gaulle

No, that's fucking stupid. You don't support an invader no matter how based they may or may not be

merci d'avoir corrigé l'enregistrement

Why did Russia fight the Reich then? Don't you want to be exterminated by the Germans?

je comprend même pas ce que tu veux dire par là

Par contre quand tu parles de remords vis-à-vis du nazisme je suis pas d'accord. Le programme d'histoire ne parle quasiment pas de Pétain de la collaboration et se concentre surtout sur la resistance Jean Moulin et la Shoah blah blah Auschwitz

The armistace signed by the Etat Francaise was only meant to last a few weeks until the British surrendered. Nobody expected the UK to keep fighting a hopeless war for Danzig.

France wasn't really a puppet and was likely going to get all of her land back minus alcase-Lorraine at the british surrender.

Hitler even declined Franco's offer to enter the war if he could have France's africa colonies because he was obligated to give them to france after the official treaty was signed.

Everyone pretends Hitler conquered france.

The armistice stopped the fighting, kept france autonomous but allowed Germany to occupy northern France and prevent British invasion while also giving a staging ground for Operation Sea Lion, which nobody expected would be necessary because everybody thought the war was over.

Hitler had ZERO interest in governing French people.

He could have imposed much harsher terms but he didn't. The German government even spent money rebuilding France and sent money for jobs programs in addition to opening up work opportunities in germany to french citizens. A move that would later be copied in the Marshall plan.

The attack on Petain and Vichy is pure propaganda.

The Etat Francaise was legitimate and a well run independant government.

>Don't you want to be exterminated by the Germans?
Hello Schlomo
>Why did Russia fight the Reich
Soviets fought the Reich, Russia fought with the Reich

>les heures les plus sombres de notre histoire
>muh vel d'hiv
>c-collabos

I guess you sit out the Great Patriotic War commemorations and parades?

>guess you sit out the Great Patriotic War commemorations and parades?
>Great Patriotic War
No such war. That's Soviet newspeak to hide the part where in the Second World War Soviet Union was ally of the Reich 1939-1941.

by the end of 1943 the whole of France was occupied.

>opening up work opportunities in germany to french citizens
that was deportation user
Nazi stole the industrial equipement from France and then forced the French to labor in Germany

And what happened to that alliance in 1941?

>You don't support an invader
Why the fuck havent you left Cuckada yet?

I want my province out too we just need you to pave the way

ouais basiquement mais pas un mot sur Petain parce que la pillule est trop difficile à avaler pour un etat qui a déclaré "toute la France etait resistante"

c'est une vaste connerie en vrai.

Germany did a preemptive attack on the USSR to disrupt the Stalin's plan tomattack him. That's why Hitler offered Britain peace over and over again - he knew that Stalin would eventually zerg rush in Europe

>Nazism guilt in France

Literally what ???

Pétain est rendu responsable des agissements des nazis en zone occupé de manière régulière, tu ne te souviens pas de l'éruption quand Zemmour a sorti son bouquin et qu'il a réhabilité Pétain à la télé ?

I was 1 year old last referendum, and the PQ is totally cucked either way (pic related).

Our best hope is to reform the federation so that it isn't Ottawa telling everyone else what to do

>il a réhabilité Pétain à la télé
nan j'ai pas suivi ça, il l'a vraiment fait ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zULFSA--tnI

>reform the federation

Were not gonna do that without provinces threatening to leave.

we couldnt do it on a federal organized vote or election. Look up what time they declared Trudeau the winner VS when BCs polls closed. Our votes literally do not count. Thats why we always get screwed. politicians dont have to do anything good for us because they dont beed a single BC seat.

Quebec could potentially start talks about quebecs relationship but as for everyone else its not happening until sepratist parties get elected and try and tell ottawa "you either enter negotiations NOW or were launching a leave referendum next month"

Well Alberta's being very pushy about the energy east thing so we'll see if that does anything. I was thinking of taking that "FRIENDSHIP ENDED" meme and making it about being enemies. "ENMITY WITH ONTARIO ENDED, NOW ALBERTA IS MY WORST ENEMY"

je trouve ça tellement drôle que Zemmour est sepharade en fait le mec comprend meme pas dans quel camp il est

1943 was occupied for a military reason.
They tried to prove that french labor in germany was forced at Nuremberg and failed to do so. If Nuremberg didn't succeed in pinning that on Germany I doubt you can.

Ou alors il a choisi son camp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_du_travail_obligatoire

sorry but I believe I know my history better than you

ouais mais c'est pas le bon pour un juif algérien. Le gars a rien de français.

Si un homme se sent vraiment français je lui ouvre les bras, quelque soit ses origines.

I hope you looked up "French phrases" or some shit like that. Otherwise it would be ridiculous to say this as an American

Je suis expat fucking leaf.

>il s'enfuit de la jungle de Paris
>il fait des postes cocues sur l'internet

Comment?

Une nation est une idée primale partagée. Si un autre Homme partage cette idée. Je serai son frère.

Si tu ne comprends pas ça et penses que ce que je dis est cocu, tant pis.

>HON HON HON

>tou li monde i lé froncé

FUCKING KEK

Tu es français car tu as du sang français, rien avoir avec les sentiments.

Je préfère 100x un étranger qui peut me dire pourquoi il aime la France et comment il veut l'aider, plutôt qu'un né français qui chie sur son héritage.

La France est devenue une idée depuis plusieurs centaines d'années maintenant, Il faut évoluer. Il faut garder ceux qui veulent préserver cette idée, et délaisser ceux de peu de foi en elle.

>cette idée
La France n'est pas une idée, c'est un pays, quant aux français c'est un peuple pas une religion auquel on choisit d'adhérer.

>et délaisser ceux de peu de foi en elle.

Dit-il en ayant fuit en Amérique.