>think weed should be legal
>want to keep illegal because of how obnoxious stoners are

Anyone else like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CABToXIHNUk
youtube.com/watch?v=1kB0SrlpJ-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda sorta
I think if it's legalized usage from annoying stoners will either multiply 10fold or drop off completely

Cartels and gangs are pretty obnoxious too.

If they just smoked and shut the fuck up, but it has to be a life style for them. I drink Coca-Cola but I don't have poster of it on my walls.

yea i feel the same. 420 shit is so very irritating. pothead culture is just annoying really.

If you make it normal and not this cook rebellious thing the subculture will go away

yep. weed is fine but stonedoggs are retards. they pretty much ruined it for me

Wrong. The Netherlands has de facto legalized weed since the 70s and their usage rate is about 5%.

Get rid of the prohibition, get rid of the faggot ass weed culture. Pretty simple.

Kek

>TRUCKSTOP QUICKIE

This culture is only like this because of the fact it is or was illegal.

>If you make it normal and not this cook rebellious thing the subculture will go away
Yeah because the sub-culture will become the main culture moron.

The pothead culture didn't arise from thin air.
It's a manifestation of what pot does do your brain.

Heroin addicts don't act this way. They don't name their needles and share videos of people shooting up on facebook.

>Clearly pothead culture is a result of the man keeping them down and not a result of how potheads act when they're stoned.

Ever wonder why coke-heads don't have the same culture that pot-heads do even though they both consume an illegal substance?

probably his best video. respect to him for showing the reality of excessive cannabis intoxication.

>yfw he literally goes schizo and voices the thoughts of his lungs
>sweat pouring off him
>looks like he's about to die

wow, groovy man, smoke w33d every minute

>If they just smoked and shut the fuck up, but it has to be a life style for them
Fucking this. One of my friends is sort of like this. He doesn't talk about it 24/7 but whenever we hang out all he does is smoke.

I mean fuck man there's more to life than weed.

sage

I just dont want to see the retarted commercials and billboards. It will be cringe worthy

Great post. As the THC levels increase, the brain is constantly saturated with it and under its influence; the user becomes, essentially, a pro-pot propagandist, as though the plant itself were speaking through him.

The reason there aren't customshootheroin's but customgrow420's is because other drugs are rapidly excreted from the system and don't exert a constant influence (even if the user becomes addicted to the effects). Weed stays with you. The problem is that most inexperienced users can't grasp this fact and by the time THC has totally saturated their brains, they can't actually recall exactly how they functioned without its pervasive impact on their lives. It's very insidious.

Having been there personally, it seems like the Dutch are very averse to keeping it around. When I was there I was constantly heckled by opportunistic African immigrants trying to sell you "Coke."

In nearby Denmark, Copenhagen's "Anarchist Commune" Christiania recently re-illegalized marijuana consumption over there because of skyrocketing heroin usage and the involvement of criminal biker gangs using it as a base of operations for a larger drug dealing network. I'm sure the same will happen to Colorado in 25 years.

Im for legalization because of tax and reducing burden on overflowing prisons. The reality is people like this will either smoke illegally and pay tons of untaxed money, or they will smoke legally and pay about half price taxed money (the other half going into walmart and fast food).

If it was legal stoners would be seen less as rebels and more as alcoholics.

Recreational use is different.

>muh weed
>muh counter culture
>not realizing counter culture is itself a culture

Fucking stoners.

>keeping prohibition because of youtube personalities

I want to keep it illegal because it's worth more if I grow it.

This.
Weed "culture" is fucking cancer.
I like to have a beer every now and then, but if I drank all day I'd be considered a drunk piece of shit.
I don't see why weed is viewed any differently.
>inb4 Steve Jobs/Olympic athletes smoke
Not every fucking day they didn't.
They were kind of busy doing something with their lives, unlike stoners who want to wake and bake.

cokeheads are shallow and superficial, I'll take opiate addicts because they just nod off in the corner, just don't let them smoke.

Protip: People already see illegal stoners as alcoholics.

Pot consumption hasn't been "rebellious" since the early sixties.

>>want to keep illegal because of how obnoxious stoners are

This is part of why it will fail on the ballot in CA. The other part is parents not wanting their kids to have easier access to weed.

legal only in private
here done

where do I collect my Trumpbux?

I like to toke too but this guy is a fucking goof. This is the kind of cunt who wont smoke others up because he is fucking lame. Look at the thousands of dollars of bongs he has. These people shouldn't smoke dope.

Weed is edgy senpai *seth rogan laugh*

i agree

i like to enjoy weed every now and then, but i hate the classic "stoner" archetype and the people who form the degenerate culture around it

>obnoxious stoners
Have you ever met a whisky fag

Pretty much, but I still fall on the side of legalization.

>legalize recreational weed use
>round up weed bros and fire them out of a cannon into the sun

>DUDE

for intent and purposes

Nah, that's just silly and the potheads will never agree to it because it's obviously dangerous.

Fire them from a cannon into a net.
A net made of piano wire.

Make it legal, tax the living fuck out of it, like, fucking massively.
Use the funds to crack down on anyone selling it cheap and untaxed.
If the stoners seriously think they can keep their jobs and be productive, make being one require a working wage.

>Make it legal, tax the living fuck out of it, like, fucking massively.
>Use the funds to crack down on anyone selling it cheap and untaxed.

>nobody buys the massively taxed weed
>no funding to crack down from the pot-dealers they buy it from instead

The thing is, if weed was legalized, the amount of annoying stoners would be reduced.

Think about it. You have all these people that basically have weed as their identity. When marijuana gets made legal, it gets pushed into normie territory and loses the perceived cool factor.

Half of the cancerous stoner culture would dry out overnight.

Still go after the dealers anyway lol.

Sort of, I think people should be allowed to do weed; but it should be heavily discouraged and stigmatized. Dealing harder drugs should be a death penalty though, weed is okay because all it does is sort of mellow you out and make you less aware; but it is still hedonistic and addictive to the point of ruining lives. PCP and shit that makes people aggressive is much more dangerous and shouldn't be legal.

youtube.com/watch?v=CABToXIHNUk

Stoners BTFO

When and if marijuana became legalized, it's price would plummet, and there would be no incentive for trashy counterculture faggots to sell it.

The reason marijuana seems to have it's own social movement is because it's an illegal taboo. It makes you feel like you're a part of something greater. It's the same kind of wanting to be part of something not seen as wholesome or normal that created acid-dropping hippies and juggalos.

You don't see or know anyone that covers their clothing and homes in cigarette emblems because it's 'normal'. There's nothing cool about smoking cigarettes. It's just something you do that makes people say 'oh k'.

When marijuana is legal there will be no real self-hyping reason to do it, which weedfags do it for. They want to be part of something.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kB0SrlpJ-c

Stoners should be gassed. Fucking degenerates.