Just try and refute this

Just try and refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9zixLoY5cQ
epa.gov/ghgemissions/sources-greenhouse-gas-emissions
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/20/meet-the-future-of-meat-a-10-lab-grown-hamburger-that-tastes-as-good-as-the-real-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When a cow goes out of its way to save my life, I'll talk. They don't have reason. The only animals I feel bad about killing are dolphins because they have language.

OP
I would eat you if I was allowed to

>thinking non human animals have human thoughts and emotions
Literal mental illness.

Does anyone have the Dolphin sex pasta? I have a feeling this user will like it.

The thought process of cows can be summed up as "Is that grass? Is that a sexy cow?". They've lived their whole lives being shuffled from pasture to shed to pasture to shed. They don't have a rich oral history giving cultural resonance to the dangers of the slaughterhouse. They don't feel afraid because they have no reason what's happening and then they die.

>eating a leaf
vegans fuck off

You seriously need someone to refute why it's not humane to teach someone to talk and fear death and then kill them?

>The thought process of tyrone can be summed up as "Is that gibmedats? Is that a sexy bitch?". They've lived their whole lives being shuffled from sector 8 housing to jail to sector 8 housing to jail. They don't have a rich oral history giving cultural resonance to the dangers of crime. They don't feel afraid because they have no reason what's happening and then they die.

Can't be refuted. No one here would be able to string up a pig and kill it.

Thats why they pay other people to do it for them. Just as bad as the skypes who pay the googles to breed and riot

>he doesn't know that in industrial farms cows are pumped with anxiolitics because they go insane trying to find their calf

My sides fell from your helicopter m8

I asked the last cow I killed if it wanted to die.
It said "moo."
Sounded close enough to a yes to me.

They taste fucking great

These shitty images always make me want to go out and eat a nice juicy steak

Chile just confirmed once and for all that nigs aren't human.

Cows isn't people.

the only non retarded argument that vegans can use is that cows pollute more than cars and industry.

They could explain how meat production is destroying the enviroment.

but they always goes about muh feelings.

t. I've become vegan for health benefits.

The problem is that humans apply empathy to animals too, wrong or right.

Slaughterhouses are know for having caused more than one people to go insane

>Just try and refute this.
I agree with this anonI would literally eat you if I was allowed to, and I bet it would be easy to put you down with a sledgehammer to the forehead too, just like a cow!

>Can't be refuted. No one here would be able to string up a pig and kill it.
Speak for yourself, burguer. I have killed and butchered chickens and pigs in the best, delicious barbecue ensued soon afterwards!

>Thats why they pay other people to do it for them
Isn't it because it is easier to buy it already butchered then waste 3-5 hours butchering your meat and freezing? I love fresh meat but it is quite time consuming to butcher a cow, and it yields way too much meat for a single person. It is pretty good for a barbecue though, 1 cow will easily feed 50-100 people, just get some beer and you are good to go.

C'est vrai? Damn, I guess i'm a #veganon now.

BASED

Okay so here's the deal. Ready?

Nutrients found in animal meat, specifically proteins, amino acids, creatine, and others are essential to the human body.

As time goes on, more and more vegans are being blown the fuck out as the whole "raw veggie" bullshit proves to be completely unhealthy. I am surprised that this meme has been perpetuated so long, but unfortunately it has. Within our lifetimes the vegan meme will be blown the fuck out at some point, assuming vegans don't manage to gain control of the world (very unlikely).

Now here's the thing. If there was a legitimate, practical way to obtain the nutrients available in meat, I would take that route. Because I don't like the idea of animals suffering. I don't agree with animals being grown and raised in cramped quarters.

Now with that being said, there is no real alternative. And human beings are the apex predator of this planet. Does the eagle feel guilty about eating a fish and try to find some berries instead? No. Cows are not human so your retarded comic refuted itself before you even began. A cow probably has a 20 IQ. It most likely has no idea what is going on up until the point where it feels pain, and I do honestly feel bad about that.

> in b4 soy. Ever wonder why gooks are so feminine?

I won't refute this, it makes perfect sense.

WTF I hate meat now.

or just drink milk from non industrial farms

STOP WHINING AND INVENT

VAT GROWN BEEF

YOU DUMB VEGAN FUCKWITS

Tell PETA to dump all their money into STEMCELL CULTURED LABORATORY MEAT and you will ACTUALLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Not one of you vegan fucks will, though, because you don't actually care about animals. You care about being professionally aggrieved and morally superior. The worst thing that could happen to you would be cruelty-free meat because you'd lose your entire psychological and financial constitution.

So fuck you, vegans. I hope you all die of anemia.

I like meat but something needs to be done about the widespread deforestation for animal pastures.

>believing animals cant think or feel

arrogance and ignorance

humans =/= animals
damn, that was easy

>t. I've become vegan for health benefits
There are no benefits

> believing that animals think and feel to such a great extent that they may as well be humans

In b4 dogs or dolphins you fur fag. We don't eat those animals

The only benefit is depriving your body of vital nutrient because human beings are omnivores.

Have you ever looked up vegan bodybuilders? They are pathetic

plants contains more nutrients than meat.

brocoli contains more nutrients than all meat.

>string up a pig and kill it.
thats why you kill before you string it up

>I like meat but something needs to be done about the widespread deforestation for animal pastures.
Oh, im sorry, is the progress of my shitty third world nation bothering you mate?

Your country and america burned through your forests and consumed the lands resource to develop your country, that is why you are a rich developed country now. We are just doing the same.

It is quite hypocritical of you to complain about other nations seeking to develop themselves the same way you did.

You came to the wrong place if you think any of us give a fuck about an animal's feelings.

Animals aren't sentient.

>be degenerate gorefag
>this veggie's comics get me consistently rock hard
I've always noticed this sadosexual vibe with vegetarian and vegan propaganda, I wonder if they're all sick fucks.

Fucking pathetic.

Go choke on some fucking lettuce. I'll be enjoying my steak :D

live stock arent sentient, they do not know when they die

That's not how abattoirs work though.

Meat contains more protein than any other food source

Protein is essential for rebuilding your body's muscles

/thread

Only animals I care about are White humans, dogs, and reptiles.

Damn, that looks delicious.
Thanks for making me hungry, fucker.

Most cows have no fucking idea they're getting killed. They just stand there like the dumb fucking animals they are then BAM - lights out

OP's image is implying psychological distress that simply does not exist

>Only animals I care about are White humans, dogs, and reptiles.
So, you don't like cats?

Seriously. I'm waiting for the day lab grown meat tissue becomes economically viable and we can put this entire issue to rest once and for all. No more land wasted on grazing, no more energy spent raising animals, and no more controversy over killing them. Although considering the vegans I know, I suspect many will still hold much unresolved anger for want of a social issue to feel indignant about.

I will never be livestock?

myth

>Per calorie, broccoli has more protein than beef, which about 4.5 grams per 30 calories. Broccoli is also packed with amino acids, fiber, Vitamin B6 to improve your mood and is one of the best vegetables linked to fighting cancer.

>Dolphins are capable of manipulating their vaginal muscles in order to provide maximum pleasure
>Women's puny vaginal muscles can't even compete
>Dolphins secrete a substance that allows you to continuously ejaculate as long as your dick remains inside their vagina
>Women do not
>Dolphins cannot cheat on you as they do not form lasting, intimate relationships
>Women can, and enjoy doing it
>Dolphins do not mind if you fuck another dolphin
>A woman will flip out if you fuck another woman
>Dolphins don't mind if you cum inside. They won't force you to pay child support for 18 years like a woman. You can't even get them pregnant
>Dolphins won't leave you for another dolphin with more money. Dolphins do not have a system of currency and are not consumer whores like women
>If you are the submissive type, dolphins can be aggressive, and far more convincingly aggressive, not like some bimbo bitch who doesn't scare anyone
>Dolphins do not expect you to spend exorbitant amounts of money on them
>Dolphins give up easily
>Dolphins do not demand more rights than men simply for having a vagina
>Dolphins do not organize shitty feminist parades
>You can swim and play with a dolphin in the ocean
>Dolphins are more intelligent than women

Everything a woman can do, a dolphin does better, without being a bitch. So, robots, how come you haven't fucked a glorious dolphin yet?

Broccoli also raises estrogen levels. (which might explain why all vegans are cuck bitches)

if you're into /fit/ shit.

unless you do hard work, you can sustain yourself with beans and other veggetal proteins.

also, meat increases the risk of cancer.

right now, meat tastes like crap and my farts now smell like flowers.

stay fat.

Doesn't change the fact that you can get the kind of nutrients you need with like a single burger a month.

Don't try to take the rational high ground unless you are severely ascetic with your meat consumption. I and the vast majority of people eat meat because it tastes good and it's cheap.

Enjoy trying to get 20g of protein out of a serve of broccoli.

Assigning human emotions and thoughts to nonhumans was at one point in time considered a mental condition called patheticism.

No.
That would imply I take you seriously.

>per calorie
>not per gram
Australia pls

humans are absolutely animals
just because your ego holds very special feelings for humans, being that you are one, does not exclude them from that group

No one likes cats. Not even cat owners.

enjoy your cancer if you don't eat greens.

>Implying cows have higher for of thinking
>believing cows and other cattle are equal to humans

vegans aren't even able to proxy kill the animal.

Where does it all end?

if they would eat me, ill eat them. so only humans, dogs and dolphins are off my list. everything else is fair game

Tumblr vegans trying to raid Cred Forums ?
Hate to break it to you faggots but we'd eat human too if given the chance.

No it doesn't. Plant estrogen maybe but that doesn't effect humans anyways it's like tofu estrogen myth.

mom pls

is being proven that animals have feelings and chemical reactions similar to human emotions.

try again.

they even have basic morality insticts.

jesus christ, the iliteracy of this board.

I didn't know animals had such deep emotion and were able to speak a language. Really makes me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9zixLoY5cQ

People like you who can't accept terrible and immutable facts about the world (life eats life, women are inferior) and so become shrill hysterical insane zealots are the fucking worst.

I hope you end up like that furry faggot in Grizzly Man who tried to jack off a bear and it just rips out your asshole through your thigh and chews your entrails which are freshly cleaned of all the shit you just shat out. Nature does not give a FUCK. It's a nightmare of things trying to fuck each other over 24/7.

You just hate humans because we won. And like all narcissistic chronic losers (aka leftists) you associate strength, health, and power with "bad", so you're a crabby soy-based high serotonin, high estrogen anemic limp wristed, limp dicked vegan twink who exists to yell at people for not being self-loathing simpering bags of ressentiment like yourself.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

YOU'D HAVE TO EAT 890 GRAMS OF BROCCOLI TO GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF PROTEIN AS 100 GRAMS OF STEAK

MEASURING GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER CALORIE IS THE MOST RETARDED SHIT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. BROCCOLI HAS HARDLY ANY PROTEIN OR CALORIES SO YOU HAVE TO EAT LIKE TWO KILOS OF THE SHIT TO GET THE SAME PROTEIN AS A SMALL STEAK

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Just try and refute this.

Human lives have no intrinsic value outside of the effort the owner of the life makes you deploy to take it, and the toll his acquaintances and society will charge you for having taken the life.

Apply the same to livestock. As you can guess, the value of its life is the monetary value his owner gives it.

The "loved ones" of a cow will not make you pay for taking its life. The children of a chicken can't even comprehend you took their parents life.

I honestly have no problem with Vegans. Fascists can be Vegan, but animals do NOT have emotions anywhere near the complexity of human's and should NOT be treated as equals.
However, they can definitely feel pain and fear.

Actually just got done with some ribs and wings. Good shit.

I eat greens. With my meat.

Welcome to Cred Forums you Tumblr bitches.

I'm going to kick the next dog I see in your honor.

>applying moral standards to animals
I want to drop all of you faggots off in the woods and watch you get eaten by wolves while you beg them to be more ethical

you are correct

however: so what?

eating the bare minimum of meat is good, as long as you also eat greens retard.

meat is not that bad, unless you eat the american garbage diet.

Oh, and NOT TO MENTION the fact that the protein from broccoli will be SHITTY protein that is not AT ALL useful for rebuilding muscle

For PROPER amino acids you need to EAT SOME FUCKING MEAT YOU FUCKING TWINK FAGGOT

>unresolved anger for want of a social issue to feel indignant about

They will be in the smallest of groups though, less than 1% of current vegans

and?

imbecile

>VAT GROWN BEEF

I doubt this will be a thing. As long as you're not consuming more beef than you can feed with the byproducts of agriculture and some pasturing, cattle is super duper efficient.

how can women even compete

Look you fruitcakes nature doesn't give 2 fucks about your feelings, eat or be eaten it's really that simple.

You feel that bad about animals? Kys so you won't have to eat 1,000s of pounds of living matter over the next 60 years.

my argument is that americans are disgusting pieces of fat shit is because they only eat meat and trashy food.

we're made to eat 80-90% green with a bit of meat, not 90% meat and 10% green.

Kek

I agree with this faggot.
kys

>nutrients are a single indivisble measure like calories
fucking neck yourself retard

>No one likes cats. Not even cat owners.
I like them, they are very lovable creatures.

They also taste great when barbecued, espetinho de gato is fucking delicious, it is so savory and tender it literally melts in your mouth!

>the only non retarded argument that vegans can use is that cows pollute more than cars and industry.

is that accurate?

epa.gov/ghgemissions/sources-greenhouse-gas-emissions

>Livestock, especially cattle, produce methane (CH4) as part of their digestion. This process is called enteric fermentation, and it represents almost one third of the emissions from the Agriculture sector.

My cock may be small, but one day, all of the bathroom bullies will take it up the butt.

The thing about pure technical processes, after they've been reduced to a purely technical process, is that they become exponentially more efficient.

When all the human/animal elements are removed from the equation, you can focus on pure optimization.

It will be less efficient at first, but will quickly become extremely, extremely efficient. Just think about computer processors and how they doubled in speed every two years for decades.

is more healthy because it's not riddlen with antibiotics and stress hormones, nor growth hormones.

also less polluting and more enviroment friendly.

Plants are complicated multicelled organisms. If you eat or kill anything but plankton you're literally Hitler.

Do you really believe 90% of their diet is meat?

Have you ever been to USA?

>[citation needed]
>Why does nobody believe the bullshit that comes outside of the deepest crevices of my anus with out PROOF?! You're all illiterate without immediately taking my statement as fact.

Furries, everyone.

Chinamen eat tons of dogs a day, literally. Japs eat dolphjins..
People eat each other when they are hungry enough.

>you can't eat both greens and meat
photo is your recommended future

>what are vitamins, fiber, and other non calorie nutrients
you're the retard.

enjoy becoming fat.

We can't all live on cocaine and corruption like you faggot.

dolphins are master race

ooooo it's sooo edgy!
Fuck off back to Cred Forums retard.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/20/meet-the-future-of-meat-a-10-lab-grown-hamburger-that-tastes-as-good-as-the-real-thing/

The last thing we have to do is boost protein production beyond where we're at," Post said. "Normally, protein forms through exercise, as it is in real life with a cow. But you can also do it through electricity and other ways. We're very close to a sustainable process."

THIS is going to be the next greatest advancement for bodybuilding. People will start to do the same things happening to these petri dishes to themselves to further increase protein synthesis for massive gains.

SICK BANTZ T B H

>it's like tofu estrogen myth.

That would explain a lot about why all the asians are tiny dick female looking pansies

As soon as you fuck off back to Tumblr, bitch. :)

a hungry dog or dolphin wouldn't hesitate to eat you

I do.

>I haven't done the basic research on animal psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk

american education gentlements.

americans don't eat greens.

Vitamin B12: 0 µg

Wew lad

That's where I get fucking mad. I don't appreciate someone who hasn't gotten the kill handling my meat. Why not just kill one yourself, It gets you out of the habit of being squeamish as well as saving you money.

You're a dumbass

They will become mad that animals will be slaughtered whole sale because there will no longer be a reason to raise animals.

My cock may be small, but one day, all of the bathroom bullies will take it up the butt.

>enjoy becoming fat.

this is the real reason why vegan diet is supposed to be healthy: It is mostly water and fiber, so, fluff food.
The high amounts of nutrients gets pissed out of your system for the most part; almost no one in the developed world has nutrient deficiency.

this, I've never liked the fact that we kill animals and eat them, although I will still eat the meat.
But I have long hoped the day would come when we could just grow giant hunks of brainless meat in nutrient tanks.
Of course when I mention this to vegans they start ranting about evil GMO nazi poison hitlerburgers

>Dolphins can save your ass

>he thinks meat contains more nutrients than brocoli
wew lads.
american education strike again.

People aren't animals.
>another reason evolution theory leads to liberalism

Me too, as a vegan, I love to eat some leaves once in a while :^)

Yup. Today cows tomorrow plants. Left is retarded and cow doesn't care.

That webm makes me so happy. Obese people actually trying to change for the better. Honestly makes me tear up a little bit.

I'm a vegan and I'm super into this
I don't waste my breath boasting to be morally superior or aggrieved (not sure what you meant by professionally aggrieved)
I think it would be a wonderful thing and is the best possible option to the problem, not trying to flame or ruin your rage/rant, just letting you know that not everyone is a 1 dimensional scarecrow for you to scream about because this is an issue I care about

Man, animal... We're all bred to be killed.

>no one in the developed world has nutrient deficiency
>heart attacks, diabetes, cancer, and other nutrient deficient disseases

>is more healthy because it's not riddlen with antibiotics and stress hormones, nor growth hormones.

Beef has none of that? Unless you live in a country where people over-consume it to the point where production can only keep up with demand with those things.

Like the USA. But I did mention in my first post "As long as you don't over consume".

>resorting to research on primates
>this somehow is supposed to broadly apply to fodder animals that we breed for food.
That's like comparing a dog to an insect, faggot.

they need diet and cardio can't make you lost weight.

>we're made to eat 80-90% green

if this is true why can't we even digest the green?

>THIS is going to be the next greatest advancement for bodybuilding. People will start to do the same things happening to these petri dishes to themselves to further increase protein synthesis for massive gains.

what works on a hunk of meat in a liquid vat isn't necessarily going to work on your gunz because you can roid the fuck out of that big hunk of cow meat without worrying about it developing gyno

I replied to who you were quoting just now but I'll go ahead and double up and say that I'm super into vat grown beef and super into GMOs
love soylent because it says proudly made with genetic engineering on the packaging

Sick bantz

>>heart attacks, diabetes, cancer, and other nutrient deficient diseases
You don't get those diseases from nutrient deficiency. You get them from over consumption and putting chemicals in your body that shouldn't be there.
>veganspics are this uneducated

"Hey user"
"yeah?"
"I heard you like handling meat"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Well remember when you used to make fun of my cock and give me swirlies in high school? I am getting a hard on and think you should be handling my meat user"

>refute a cartoon

leafcunts are the niggers of the Anglosphere

In this whole fucking thread, no one has said anything in favor of eating meat besides "I want to because it tastes good and humans always have". Junior Varsity level debate team shit. Step up your game, assholes.

Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness
The absence of a neocortex does not appear to preclude an organism from experiencing affective states. Convergent evidence indicates that non-human animals have the neuroanatomical, neurochemical, and neurophysiological substrates of conscious states along with the capacity to exhibit intentional behaviors. Consequently, the weight of evidence indicates that humans are not unique in possessing the neurological substrates that generate consciousness. Non-human animals, including all mammals and birds, and many other creatures, including octopuses, also possess these neurological substrates.[135]

I've seen cows eat birds before

didn't look like it asked the bird if it was cool with being eaten before chowing down on it but then I don't speak cow so idk

Ironically, if analogies were correct, they wouldn't be necessary. Animals don't beg for their lives.
>because they
>because they
>because they
...aren't human.

I see no need to refute this. There is no inate value to anyones life. OP, you are no better than that cow nor is that cow better than you.

It is as absurd as you trying to argue a tiger should not eat me because it is somehow wrong to the tigers moral code. If I were ever eaten by a tiger, I would not wish for any acts of revenge or feeble attempts at justice to be sought after as it would be beyond the realm of absurdity and a pathetic bizzare attempt at exalting your own kind into the realm of an all powerful god when all you are is just another sack of meat and bones.

I've actually eaten human before when we were in a remote part of Guinea

It was a sign of respect to the elder that died, their spirit becomes imbued with yours so that they may grant you wisdom and guide you through life or something like that.

I'd be vegan if there were any chance of it actually being a common thing. Why do lefties not push vegan propaganda and do something useful for once? Just don't use morality as an argument, no one will give a shit.

But yeah me not eating meat alone won't do shit so I'll continue to do so for convenience.

do cows speak bird doe senpai?

I bet you would eat Mike hawk if you could

I literally carved up a cow 3 hours ago.

ok.

1. Cows are less intelligent and don't have as many complex emotions running. They are arguably not sentient.

2. I don't think cows are killed right in front of each other, nor are they skinned alive in front of other living cows.

3. Many people don't care about animals suffering. Heck, most people on Cred Forums don't care about googles suffering! When was the last time you donated a quarter to Africa?

>if I eat more, I eat better
>american education

because of cooking retard.

The burden of proof is on you, idiot. Kill yourself.

>It will be less efficient at first, but will quickly become extremely, extremely efficient.

I don't deny this. But again, if you're feeding your cattle in pastures + the leftovers of agriculture (you know, all those parts of the plants and grains we grow but don't eat?), cattle is basically free.

Plus you can drink their milk, and use their poop to grow larvae to feed chicken and fish. Then the compost that remains is used to enrich the soil for your agriculture...

It's really, really efficient when it works in tandem.

Currently we've got a severe imbalance towards over-production of meat, is why everything seems so shitty.

the weak should fear the strong

R E F U T E D
E
F
U
T
E
D

enjoy your kuru

BtFO