WHAT DID MEXICO MEAN BY THIS?

What do you think Mexico meant by this?

Should Mexico thank America for giving their people more rights?

They are turning away from the Catholic Church to sell more drugs

>you stole my heart ese

>Mexico sends us immigrants
>We Americanize them
>They go back to Mexico
>Mexico becomes black gay capital of the Americas

This

Fuck you USA, we were close to be a fascist country but your fatass ain't letting us be at least a bit auhoritarian

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP AND I HOPE NARCOS KILL THESE HOMOS FOR FUCKS SAKE

THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING NO SPIC FAMILY WOULD ALLOW THEIR SONS TO BE FAGGOTS. PINCHE COCHINOS DE LA CHINGADA

we dont have niggers in mexico
a poor kid who dont have the money to come for vacations, cant know shit about a country,
in the other hand, there are a lot of ppl who travel to usa for vacation.

why havent you come here nigro annon?

Cmon Pedro

Don't be such a bigot

it is not your country, you are just a drone who work for ppl with money like me.

stfu pinche chairo y ponte a trabajar que mis calles no se van a barrer solas de la basura que ustedes mismos tiran, pinches perros muertos de hambre.

el gobierno no tiene la culpa que tus papas eran unos putos inserbibles cabron y ya nomas porque aprendes 6 meses de ingles vienes a qui a decir mamadas.

jajajaj y ademas es Cred Forums no conoces ni donde estas parado pinche niño cagon, no puedes ver mas alla de tu nariz y quieres poder ver tu realidad jodida no es por los demas, es por tus padres jodidos igual qeu tu y por que eres un webon que creen que todo lo mereces, has de ser del centro y del sur pinche niño miado.

Yeah thanks, I would like sour cream on that.

you 2 niggers can keep sucking your dick off somewere else,

>money like me

Paco, you'd barely be middle class with your so call "money" here in the States. Be a comer un taco a la esquina, pidelos de asada con mucho chile.

It's ok Paco, just pay for the wall and the influx of poz will stop.

i have all the sour cream you can have you damm fa ggot, you come here to suck off all the sour cream that mexicans have inside the dick right?

or are you even too autistic to notice that you just fucked youtrself with that "cream" thing, becuase the only thing you will get from me will be my dick in your asshole inside of your right now.

you can try, but you will be anally raped by me.

i just want to see you try, it would be like a little boy learning to ride a bicicle, so cute.

Welcome to the cuck club muchacho!

No.

only a true autist think that reality is what you see in holliwood movies and on the main stream news.

and you come to Cred Forums? poor little thing.

Dont worry kid no one will break that paradigm you have right there, you will die as an ignorant rat, just like your bastard father.Just like you,

Wow I can't believe this angry vitriolic homophobia I'm seeing in this thread by the Mexican posters. Ugh!

Look i found a picture of your mom.

Porque tan enojado Paco? desde cuando empezaste a pensar que Cred Forums te pertenece? Pobrecito, cuantos cursos de ingles te pagaron tus padres nomas para benir a decir puras pendejadas a un image board estadounidense?

lmao who are you talking about?

are you fuckign autistic??? or you are just makinhg things up?

dont worry fuckboi, no body wil tell mommy that daddy used to rape you everynight.

I for one am glad gay marriage is coming to Mexico

Maybe it will civilize you a bit

Mexico is such a backwards country, it could use some first world enlightenment to bring it into the 21st century

asi que tus papas te pagaron los cursos de ingles?
es "Venir".

no eres ni mexicano ni gringo, eres un adefecio nacido de 2 genes mutantes de una familia de mal nacidos que corrieron del pais porque no supieron como sobresalir porque todas las habilidades que poseian eran inutiles para el desarrollo de la sociedad moderna.

me da risa que me quieras regresar lo mismo con lo que te quiero joder.

tu pinche cerebrito de niño rata no te da para mas.

no se da cuenta que es Cred Forums y no b andas perdido, gracias a ti nos dan mala fama puras putas familias muertas de hambre culeras que huyen del pais porqe son unos pinches inserbibles.

pero alla quedense que bueno, que se fueron a hacer mas mierda usa y mejor gays, que chairos de mierda webones.

you didnt deny what i said, so you must be a fucking gay piece of shit.

Dont worry fuck boi your parents will be disapointed at you your whole life, becuase you have failed to archive even the most basic of biological functions your body have, so you can say you fail as a human being.

MEXICO YES!

What the fuck mexico? I thought you were marching in the streets in 100+ cities to stop this shit?

Most spics families hate faggotry

Google i'm norteno i fucking hate homos and i ain't chairo
;_;

That picture is false. I saw nothing but run down towns when crossing the North of Mexico. Constant beggers at every stop.

I remember a Mexican poster saying cartels are huge contributors of the catholic church, cartels hates fags

do you even know were the citys are located in mexico? or you know even less than you know of your own country?

>hur dur i only see sand and cactus, and ppl >travel on donkey
>they barely have whater and electrocity

in the other hand, i can tell you all the diference becuase i have been in the usa, east, center, north, west you name it.

i can tell you have never crossed your border, becuase you are a poorfagg who work at walmart.

>Fuck you USA, we were close to be a fascist country but your fatass ain't letting us be at least a bit auhoritarian
>JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP AND I HOPE NARCOS KILL THESE HOMOS FOR FUCKS SAKE

jajajajaj dices eso y luego quieres recuperarte?

ya dejaste ve tu nivel de poder pinche niño cagon, mejor vete a dormir, dile a papito que te de tu lechita calientita en la boquita par que te vayas a dormir.

>rights
lol

>Mexican intellectuals

Projectando tanto, que se me ase que eres de cali, o de texas usando Proxy Mexicano.

You were going to be run by a cartel in either scenario, so you were screwed from the start amigo

Wey enserio no soy chairo

No porque sea anti-usa significa que sea chairo
Y mejor deja de chuparle los huevos a los gordos blancos de aqui cabron, no te los van a chupar

>saying troca unironically
Muchos kekes.

Homophobes not welcome

For being such a hot shit you can't even spell in your own language lmao

Troca is correct, camioneta is also acceptable

t. chihuahuense

>cities
Whats the fucking point of separating parts of Mexico into groups if all you're going to look at is cities? Theres advanced cities in every nation, they mean jack shit.

Ive driven from the border to Guanajuato. As soon as you cross its nothing but poor towns. There will ALWAYS be someone begging to wash your windows at every stop. As soon as they see the permit sticker on the car, they run towards you asking for American dollars.

The towns dont start to look better until you reach San Luis Potosi.

porque en el norte la gente si tiene dinero para comer carne no tacos de perro, yo he vivio en guad y en el df, los 2 pura mierda, y mientras mas al sur te vas la gente es mas perra y muerta de hambre, en el df te matan por robarte el celular cabron.

a mucho orgullo compa, los valores y cultura estan varios años adelante en el norte que en tu pinche pueblito bicicletero mierdero.

Para chupar webos, tu papa cabron, mira lo jodido que esta y aun asi hablas sobre chupar webos, aprende tu lugar pinche escoria humana, solo eres como una bestia de crianza para la socierdad mexicana, porque mexico es para gente exitosa no pinches perros muertos de hambre como los sureños y los del centro tambien son bien pinches atrabancados, creen que lo merecen todo pinches ojetes, sus estados no producen ni una puta y ahi estan agarrando nomas presupeusto federal agusto a costilla de otros estados.

Esto. Yo soy del Norte, no soy chairo y odio a los putos gringos de mierda, en especial los de este hervidero de cagada. Ignora a ese pendejo supremacista que desea ser como sus dioses gringos.

Since when? I never heard "troca" being used for camioneta when I lived in the D.F. back in the 90s

so hot it burns your anus.

We legalized faggot marriage before the gringos by like 2 days, but this was just a populist attempt from our president to try to be more popular.

In a country where the majority it's catholic, that was the worst choice that he could make and now there are movement across the country to ban adoption from the degenerates.

I just watched pic related. Why is Mexico such a shithole?

I know, I also say troca but in a sarcastic way to mock northern rancheros who think its cool to say "fierro" "arre" & "troca" just cuz they saw it on la novela: "el señor de los cielos".

I mean, you fuckin norteños still wear hats, you are the main reason of our stereotype. Thanks for that, "viejón".

>The towns dont start to look better until you reach San Luis Potosi.

liar liar liar liar.

You can fool stupid ppl annon, but you cant fool yourself.

i think you cant remember a nuevo leon? one of the most beautifull stattes in mexico?

lol you just took a flight to san luis potosy.

you cant drive in mexico, its not for faggots like you.

prove it, show me something from san luis potosy you fucking liar piece of fuck.

>Quietly

People are mad as hell about it

Apparently is so hot, it burns one's anus.

See

>There will ALWAYS be someone begging to wash your windows at every stop

thats in mexico.

now lets see in the usa.
>Young ppl, healthy
>white and niggers live off welfare and nobody says anything (illegal cant take welfare or any othet service becuase of the fear of being caught.)
>healthy homeless ask ppl for drug money( ppl actually give drugadiccts money so they can maintain their lifestyle)

damm illegals.

Fuck you nigger, you think we like it? You're going to see more of this as whites die out and sjws need a target.

Think of it as our gift

>p-prove it!! Ur such a liar!!
Kek.

How do you expect me to pull proof out of nowhere? Was I supposed to prepare for this exact moment?

I was born in Mexico and visit every year to see my family. I dont have pictures to prove its Mexico, but there's a pretty popular place called "El Potosino" or something similar that we stop at every time.

You dont have to believe me though, your approval isnt going to change the dirt poor towns.

I didn't even know, shit the were quiet....

La triste realidad del mexicano.

ojala en 5 años mas veas el ollo que estas escarbando pinches jodidos.

No se preocupe, aunque se prepare y estudies mas lo que te enseñaron tus jodidos padres ya esta hecho, esa mentalidad torcida y moldeada por gente sin cerebro.

pero no te preocupes annon, ami no se me quitara el sueño nunca, jodidos los que se cagan todos cuando anuncian que habra un cambio en las reformas jajajajaj ahi si se ponen a temblar la bola de chairos aviadores culeros.

Para pendejo no se estudia, lamentablemente se nace.

Y lamentablemente el poder y el dinero dominan el mundo, los demas solo son perros que le ladran al que ven que tiene mas, la gente siempre le tira mas piedras al arbol con mas frutas.

asi de jodidos y perros son.

*They

The only Mexicans I hate are the cucks on this website begging for the attention of "whites."

I have no problem with people begging for money, at least in Mexico they still put in work for it. Selling oranges or gum is better than nothing at all.

Pajaros

so you didnt go? you come to mexico and dont buy any souvenirs?

its almost like you are a liar piece of shit.

Do you feel good with yourself everytime you lie?

No eres mexicanos si hablas asi de tu tierras, pinche batardo cagada, quedate alla mejor pinche gente muerta de hambre.

porque se fueron del pais? porque tus papas valian verga y toda tu familia tambien? jajajajajaj

it all comes around in the end annon.

i really hope you get killed or robbed when you come here becuase you must look like a piece of shit, let me tell you, you are not white at least.

Mimd barking in inglés please, "pariente"?

This is what you get Mexico after you turned your back on Santa Anna when all he wanted to do was get rid of redskins and make chewing gum.

is that what they teach you at school?

lmao

thats why the average burger is so fucking dumb. no wonders.

we (as in my family, not sure if it's a northern thing) also say estufa instead of horno

is that odd? also: garage is literally just "garash" and a yard is "yarda"

porch = porche

>you come to mexico and dont buy souvenirs?
Why the fuck would I do that? Im just as Mexican as you are, if not more. You're riding dick, begging to be seen as white, you fucking cuck. Me being in Mexico is hardly different than my home here.

I dont hate Mexico, im proud of where Im from. My parents left to work and earn a better life. If I hated the country I wouldnt have returned, nor would I have kept my culture.

>le beheaded northern thinking he's better than anyone else

>Saving memes from the skypebook

What are you even doing here, Jorgito?

autist detected

What?
This is the south my friend

Santa Anna was a bitch there were no point learning about him mexifat.

Who the fuck put these illegal aliens in our thread.

>estufa and horno are the same thing

Are you a retarded 13 year old ratkid?

It's strange that I know next to nothing about mexico besides it being a shit hole and filled with tacos, does mexico really not have anything else going for it?

Is america a shithole with 300lb retards, niggers, sjw and burgers? Does america really not have anything else going for it?

Mexico will never develop culturally because they've already come under the label of people who immigrate elsewhere.

gay marriage has never been a mandate of the people (except for those potato googles in Ireland. Why?).

Gay marriage became legal in Canada because the unelected, sitting prime minister forced his party to vote yes. There were sitting ministers of that party that stepped down rather than vote with the party. Had the vote not been forced, gay marriage would not be a thing.

Same thing in the US. California, the gayest state in the US, voted against it TWICE by plebiscite. The suprmeme court decided it was law all long over night.

i think mexico should thank AMERICA for accepting all the pathetic criminals into my country...did i miss how mexico made this worth my while?

i mean...i understand if we all get cocain from all of the cartels...but...to date...i have recieved no cocain from stupid fucking mexicans

Here I was thinking autism was a gringo thing

>I got your back homie. Get my feet.

^this stupid fuck wants to smuggle cocain in my anus^

is she just a liberal...or does Hillary mean that much to her?

stupid liberals have to decide..is she that dumbfuck criminal?

of course she is that dumfuck criminal...

you do understand she is Hillary right?

tub negroes would like to distract you...

they gay that way...

This can't be fucking real, USA can be victims of cultural marxism, Europe can be a victim of cultural marxism, but Mexico, you just don't fuck up in Mexico with your "progressive" bullshit.

why is your face full of lies...

did a biker face fuck you at a truck stop?...

i enjoy when dumbfucks like this fail to respond...the fail is awesome

Did he make it?

girls like you...

was that enuff girl for you?...

i know a dumbfuck on Cred Forums wishes she sucked more dick?

step up dumbfuck 4channer...

suck all the dick you wanna suck...

BLACKED

^look^

a beta felt alpha...but was exposed as beta

not a single fuck was given

poor lil girl...

i enjoy when stupid people like you type...it makes me feel like i could face fuck a mexican anytime i want...

mexico alredy legalized gay marriaege, but...
the pri whants to divide the country and make a smoke screen of how the things are goin to hell

when you type dumb shit...i as an American just want you to die...or go away...

better start practicando ese español

>...

hey dumfuck...you are gonna be the 51st of these UNITED STATES...add cilantro and cook that up in your stupid mexican fuck hole...

yeap thats the point we are going tho clean your house, treat you well at the restaurant, give you tacos, clean your car.
make your acountaing, take care of your childrend.
and when you less notice we are going to be the everywhere.

>Mexican faces when

Eheheheheheheheh

I hope the biggest faggot skype rapes your insides till crushed.

i enjoy dirty mexicans thinking they have clout...it's like watching a fat-ass kardashian talk about how slim that fat ass is...

it's all a lie..

whetever you say is an economy issue
the empire succes is there downfall just ask rome
now going to sleep byeeeeeeee

i'm glad your going to sleep because the stupid shit you typed was stupid...

jaja a la verga pinche no mames wey ese te la remamaste vato chingon pinche chido el puñetas ese naco chairisimo de azcapotzalco puto cabron jaja niño miado cagon chillon cabelo jajajaja y y quien no me crea que valla y chingue a su puta perra bomba madre nalgas miadas le sacaste un susto sacando el paro en la esquina con caguama en mano se la va a fletar el vato y si no un tiro yo le hago esquina le cae toda la banda el cabron ese tiene el nopal en la frente jajaja y que biba mexico hijos de su chingada madre

Omg I love this thread lel

i'm gonna treat you right in my COUNTRY...

i'm gonna let you lil greasers get all the money you want from me in MY OUNTRY...just because you suck dick alot...does that please you lil illeagles...?...

what about AMERICA do you want to rape?..besides our citizens?...

i think you should be hunted down...and EXPORTED...do you agree?

i've seen a stupid mexican man kick a pregnant woman into a laundrymat IN AMERICA...because pathetic mexican men are pussies....made a pregnant woman carry 70lbs of clothes while the dumfuck mexican man derided a beautiful mexican woman...that is how pathetic mexican men are...it's sad...and that is how pathetic mexican men...as small as they are.. act....it's awful

mexican men and ISIS are 1 in the same...

they both are small and hate women...

have you seen these miscreants?...they are like 5-0...maybey 5-1

there is no such thing as a tall mexican...

they all literally hope no1 notices these illeagle fux raping children and beating women in America...

yeah people on Cred Forums joke about cultural marxism and feminism but if you've ever been the Mexico the way woman/gays are treated is actually pretty fucking barbaric. Even Saudi Arabia treats its women better.

we Mexican-Americans speak a different language than Mexicans from Mexico. They want to be American so they copy the words we invented.

cállate, mojadito, ve a traerme nopales que le trabajaste a los gringos

>"projectando"

Vivo en el DF, una zona buena, es decir, si vas a las mierdecillas de Iztapalacra es una putada, pero la zona rosa es top tier, homosexuales a la madre pero pasable, depende de las zonas, entre más alejado de Dios el color de piel es de gente humilde

the pri conspirations

Please, keep the mojados in your side, we don't want they in this side

gringos don't eat cactus they're slimey.

>proud to infect nations with degeneracy that destroys their countries