>>90101549

We know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th3HiswAbkU&ab_channel=CNN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you see. when you're stoned you pause and don't jump to conclusions.

Even a degenerate says something right once in a while

>He starts listing the MUHS

Wow he's pretty based.

Damn Lil Wayne is far more based than I thought

>deep thinker

Kek

I've never really been a big fan of Wayne but damn he's based. He did pull the victim narrative at all and ended with a story about a white cop saving his life
A white cop that didn't wait for an ambulance and actually drove him to the hospital himself.
I have respect for Wayne after this

he didn't pull the victim*
sorry

>The fucking vocal fry

Impossible to listen to.

Actually if he tours alot it's smart to speak in a low voice to avoid straining vocal coards.

Lil Wayne is redpilled. Its kind of strange why, too.

His dad ran out on them when he was a toddler, and his mom married a beta cuck who apparently -was- a good father to Wayne.

His stepfather got murdered by hood niggers. He hated the hood.

He met rappers in middle school who mentored him.

He has an actual genius iq, and was an honor student attending magnet schools, but dropped out to focus on music.

He got his GED simply because he didn't want to have his kids have a dropout father. He went to university but had to put it off because his career was blowing up.

He's a devout catholic and donated large amounts of money to his former schools.

He is a good man with questionable fashion and music sense.

The muzz and the leftist are the agitators. "Privileged" black use black identity to build up a crowd and appoint themselves leader.

But that's what happen with diversity. Bad actors exploit the situation

Sheeeit I Lil Wayne now.

Damn that's next level

He's living the good life. Why does he need to care?

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while

This is actually a VERY important sign from kek, this was a popular meme after obama got elected the first time, and now we are seeing the pendulum swing right.

Damn, I need to go back to church, get my life back on track.

Wayne is based and Skip Bayless is a major cuck. Pretty much every white person in sports media is a cuck. I would love to see just one single white man in sports media go against this shit just to watch the entire cast of his crew turn on him.

Yeah but not vocal fry. That shit ruins your throat. The way he raps/sings is really weird and shitty.

be sure to give extra money in the collection basket!

fuck off faggot

ditka I guess isn't sports media exactly, but he's conservative as fuck. I bet bradshaw and howie are too

BASED TUNECHI

thought he was a google wow.
wayne is a based black man

Wtf I like lil Wayne now

Based black man thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=th3HiswAbkU&ab_channel=CNN

Curt Schilling did it and lost his job.

Steve Clevenger an MLB player made fun of BLM on twitter today and got suspended without pay for the rest of the season.

he said he doesn't give a fuck about America, all that matters is his little googles

you respect people who don't give two shits about their country?

What if BLM AND growing aggressive and "racist" response to this movement are both sides to the same Soros coin that wants to divide America?
Are we playing into the Kike's agenda?

It probably is but the alternative is just rolling over and things getting even more fucked up.
If it comes down to violence white people will win every time.

Sounds like he's using one of those electric vocal things they give smokers so they sound like a robot. Croaky as shit

When pressed, most people would try to provide for their families over an abstract concept of the nation. It could be argued that he means the current libshit-run America isn't worth his kids' lives, which is perfectly reasonable.
We need blacks like him, who actually have a sense of duty to their families and communities.

amen, could use more folks like that in general.

bigups to the wayne.

>the alternative is just rolling over and things getting even more fucked up
Is it though? I mean there has to be another way. Some alternative where firm reasonable discussion exists and we dont play their game.

>If it comes down to violence white people will win every time.
I think it's this kind of mentality though that only makes things worse

I mean it makes sense, and that's not exactly the worst priorities to have.

alot of spics put their families over the US too, considering how much they are sending to mexico

Yeah well he probably just finished his 50th blunt before that interview so his throat was probably a little dry. Give the guy a break.

He's definitely not the most articulate rapper, but of all the black rappers he's definitely the most red pilled.

he drinks lean a lot and that ruins your voice

Do I like what the illegals do? No--I hope we can stop it, as the US can't support the whole third world. But again, can you really blame people for trying to give themselves and their kids a better life? The blame here is mostly with globalists who want cheap labor and libcucks who keep distributing gibs. I want to deport the illegals and control the border, but that doesn't mean I hate the people who come here to work. Social parasites are another thing entirely, though.

Priority of the individual and self-responsibility is actually one of the things that makes this country work.

You dont have to be a diehard patriot to be worth it in our society, thats what's so great about America and what lefties wanna fuck up

Shit rapper, but the best in the current field five years past his prime. That's how lousy rap is right now.

Kendrick sucks.

No, it's alcohol, get drunk and the next morning you'll sound like this guy, gets worse as you keep drinking more.

>He has an actual genius iq,
bullshit

Hmm. Point taken

A man who values his family over other arbritary identities can collectively help a nation in the end.

Fuck Shannon Sharp race baiting fucking piece of shit.

Wayne is a badass and although I stopped listening to him after Like Father, Like Son, this interview says a lot.

Fuck racists on both sides. Racial realism is a thing, having a humane solution to tough problems is absolutely possible. If motherfuckers can have an emotional response to animals being abused, or the fucking trees and the environment, we can all figure out wtf to do about black communities being a fucking shithole.

It may start with some uncomfortable truths being discussed about the black communities, considering so much has been obfuscated thanks to white guilt. We can barely speak honestly about these problems because the left treats them like babies who can't take the truth.

Trump will heal the nation. Obama is a treasonous, subversive, Islam supporting faggot, and the entire country will be better off when we put his ass behind us.

t. White dude who sees many people confused on where to go next.

I've never listened to his music, maybe I'll do it tonight.

>mfw he btfo of Shannon Sharpe with his anecdote about a white police officer being the one to rescue him when he shot himself