FBI DUMPS CLINTON EMAILS

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! I NEED YOUR BUMPS

PART ONE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view

PART TWO: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/view

PART THREE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view

START THE DIGGING BOYS! FUCK CTR AND THE NEWFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w5Vad
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5485xr/obama_used_a_pseudonym_in_emails_with_clinton_fbi/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/548qgm/obama_caught_lying_about_hillarys_emails_said_he/
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/09/digital-equivalent-rumor-should-never-lead-police-raid
downtrend.com/robertgehl/oops-bill-clinton-says-he-accidentally-took-500000-from-algeria-during-key-arms-negotiation-with-state-department
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aOOfwN0iYxM
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/trump-tweets-classified-confidential-clinton-fbi-report/
abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-releases-189-pages-hillary-clinton-email-probe/story?id=42319084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This wont change the impending loss of Donald Trump, guys. The voters have all made up their minds. Trumps going to lose in November and the globalists will win. haha

Hillary will be dead from her "cough" by then

Nice try shitposter

they're all fucking erased though

Find Obamas emails. He corresponded under a pseudonym. We need to know what king Google was saying to her

The ultimate butter face compilation

goddamn they're dumb. thanks for shit to do all weekend, feebs

First for Poland pedo every fucking time.

>Reading left over emails that are heavily redacted and have no value on a Friday night.

You all should get a girlfriend or something. This is sad.

>minors learning to pole dance

what. the. fuck.

kys shill

go away CTR, jack off to cp by yourself, your candidate is a dying and corrupt hag

OFFICIAL THREAD

KEEP IT UNIFORM

Ok

jebus, the ctr fucking swarm every time there's big news or commotion

the left teaches degrigation of values before they come up with a reason for it

This was made first. Fuck off

WARNING!!!

This is a CTR thread meant to shitpost up the leaks. DO NOT GO THERE

TOP FUCKING KEK

bump up da volume

jesus christ she's a fucking moron

Canada bullied me last time but I'll ask again:
Paul Combetta stated one of his clients had a hard time using her blackberry because of Parkinson's, and Clinton et al are stated to use Blackberries in this report. Can Oversight ask Paul to tell if Clinton is the one with Parkinson's? A confirmation on that would end her campaign.

Come on guys we need more digging

Bump

u mad

She has Parkinson's, real insider told that to Cred Forums. We just need a proof for the stupid normies

that is all

archive.is/w5Vad

Strap in boys

Bumperino

Ignore the other thread. It's been infested with shitposters.

so nothing bad in this batch at all?

Bumpitty bump.

Bump

All sorts of good stuff. CTR is spamming CP they're so bad

There is, but once again released on a fucking Friday. Such bullshit, hopefully the momentum stays against her after the debates

bump

MOOODS!!

BUMPO

for what? fuck off

what's the good stuff so far. I've only seen what drudge linked to

Fucking CTR is spamming CP now

BUMPING FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Done it in a few threads now, stooping to a new low

I hope you boys and girls are ready for Uncle Julian's big Halloween surprise! It's gonna be SPOOOOKY!

CTR shill, are you getting paid overtime?

It's Friday and you are still clocked in?

You don't have a life either, face it faggot.

I fear what you've all failed to notice is the guy at the far left with those flabby man boobs. His name was Robert Paulson

Posted in the other thread and I need assistance, is there definite proof that King Google actually used a fake name? I'm compiling some shit and want it to be as accurate as possible with the right sources and I need help with this.

Shit I meant far right

>mfw David Brock runs with the money and CTR shillterns get nothing

Damnit a leak on a Friday night!? I'll start reading I guess...

why [spoiler] she needs to put some jelly as well [/spoiler]

go make a jelly video, send it to her

>Replies to malicious email asking "Is this really you?"

This is the type of person who would give away your inheritance to a Nigerian prince she fell in love with on the Internet.

was there ever any doubt? she's just some cunt who wanted to be looked at as important. her entire career is full of absolutely void and meaningless work that reflects only whatever she needed to do to get more power. She was just the president's wife, for fuck's sake.

bump reading thru the dump now

The schlonging never stops

Bump for great justice.

Bump famalamalam

Cred Forums is there any way we can backtrace the people posting CP, link them to CTR, and get them BTFO by the Cyber Police? This is sick...

no, they are using Tor, only people who can track Tor are the NSA in certain cases when they dedicate all their resources to it and even then not necessarily.

guess they don't care if they screw over innocent people for personal gain, just like the Clintons. disgusting to be honest. i didn't want to believe CTR was actually real but what the fuck?!

Another bumperino

by screw over innocent people, I meant that if we reported their IP, the owners of the Tor exit node would be blamed. Those people just run them to help journalists in other countries, etc, to stay anonymous. they are great people

Last thread hit the bump limit

It's probably Sargon desu

i aint clicking that shit!!

looks like a honeypot.

thank you based mods for doing your job and helping us have free speech on this board. seriously, can't believe there are people who would post CP to try to suppress the public from reading some fucking emails. disgusting

oy vey

You can't connect to Cred Forums via a tor exit node.

BUMP this bitch into her grave.

CTR shills need to identified through their bank account details and then hung on the day of the rope

odd, i saw a story recently about how FBI wrongly accused a couple of posting CP on Cred Forums, but they explained they ran a Tor exit node. it was in the other thread. you sure?

bumpin

whats special about this batch of emails compared to the others?

I'm positive you can't POST on Cred Forums DIRECTLY via an exit node. You CAN lurk directly.

It's possible that they went through an exit node, then a different proxy, to post on Cred Forums.

This is the best vidja ever desu. A MMO where you team up with others in a epic boss battle. We going to win this thing through sheer grinding and autism and we will all share in the achievement.

Bumping. Fuck skypes.

Bumping as requested.

Yes goys. Go out and blow money on the "social life" Jew. Meet bar spanks and contract VD. This is what "living" is.

>Trumps going to lose in November and the globalists will win. haha

says Increasingly Nervous Man for the e128763387693rd time this year

>Bump for patriotism. :3

amazing how much this is blowing up on Cred Forums, reddit, but it's worrying how I don't even seen 'new-media' sources covering this heavily. it's serious stuff. maybe it will be like the life cycle of memes. Cred Forums->reddit->facebook->cnn 5 months later. better late than never

Bamp

fuck killary imprison her already

BUMP

Pre-shower bump

Bumping for America.

atleast if clinton gets elected she wont be able to launch nukes. cant remember her own email password how will she remember the nuclear codes?!?

bump with sink

>1 post

this is an example of the type of shit that need to stop. This is Cred Forums for fucks sake, do you really think anyone here isn't generally interested in these potential lulz? Hint: the only people that aren't are the fucking shills paid to post shit like this and try to shame/whatever people into doing something else.

look, how fucking obvious can you be? you may as well just come out and say "I'm with CTR"

That sink looks so fucking comfy

for real, shills are worthless

all they manage is to annoy and make the opposition tangible, I can't believe anyone would pay these chucklefucks to post

fugg u segretarie clintun xddddddd

so much of Cred Forums has this kind of edgy, half joking trolling all the time and you can never tell when someone is serious or memeing,

but i really think these people were paid to shitpost for hillary. what else could it be? who is not interested to see if our government will deliver justice in this case? how many more members of our government will you let run wild, and gleefully throw their crimes under the rug for them? this behavior breeds corruption. who could want it? i understand wanting justice for both candidates, but the solution is not to cover your candidates ass ignoring all bloody murder they commit

no it doesn't

it does for me. hard to tell who is seriousposting or shitposting sometimes

real?

the image? yeah but the underlines are misleading. was just looking for a quick image to post out of the dump. she meant future drones strikes that they talked about, but they didn't end up going through. i read it wrong lol. pretty late where im at half asleep

the only redpill that exists is that you will have to discern quality yourself
this site teaches you how and destroys fuckwits who cant

The really weird thing is how each stop is a place where a cop recently killed an u armed citizen...

The real question is whether they gave the UNREDACTED copies to Chaffetz, as he subpoenaed them to.

>[sighing intensifies]

You can't post because all of them have been banned for posting CP.

speedy concealed getaway plan

EVERYONE UPVOTE THESE TWO TOPICS ON REDDIT
DON'T LET CTR SLIDE THEM

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5485xr/obama_used_a_pseudonym_in_emails_with_clinton_fbi/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/548qgm/obama_caught_lying_about_hillarys_emails_said_he/

"ooh nice pi- ABORT ABORT"

can you guys please reply to this with any infographs, quotes, statements, facts etc on why Clinton is a corrupt/evil cunt?

I don't have any of them on me atm and I'm trying to convert my American friend in MI to vote Trump.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to Un-Hypnotize a Rabid Anti-Trumper

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

this list isn't complete

eff.org/deeplinks/2016/09/digital-equivalent-rumor-should-never-lead-police-raid

lmao you shills make really shitty memes.

Clinton "flip-flops"

"Dangerous Trump" narrative

Wait. It appears Obama was emailing her using a pseudonym.

However... he had stated that he first heard of Hillary's special email server and email address via the media reports.

He fucking got caught lying.

pretend trump said nasty things

this pic is just funny

So you're saying Clinton is a fucking Nazi that attacks and chokes people?

get that fellow michifag on the right side of history leaf bro

>Ireland giving more money than Britain in return for weapons

Yeah ok... Because the Irish army gets so involved in International affairs

Take my bump

the sad thing is, it will get swept under the rug and no one will care. Hannity might mention it, Rush might mention it, but people who listen to them already know how fucked this whole thing is....

Bump

rigged bernie

That's clearly been the strategy for a while. They constantly take his statements out of context and blow them up into some kind of imaginary scandal, like his "I want Hillary assassinated" stuff. Total bunk. He was making a logical statement that if Hillary wants to lower gun ownership, maybe she should start with her own armed guard. Why should she be protected by guns if she thinks Americans shouldn't. But the media played it like he was saying "Hillary should be shot", which is just stupid.

Latino taco bowls

bump for rope day

Rothschild connection

DNC hiring agitators

calling arabs "sandniggers"

She is starting to understand.

Tim Caine

Klansman

another flip flop one

This is like shills vs. red pills in an epic war. It's like the shills all had a meeting and we're like " Okay guys, this is big, we can't let this catch on, it's time to bring out the big guns......get your cp links!"

Clinton health

Obama kenya rumour

Hillary is already dead.

FUCK THE CTR

admitting they are responsible for isis

Kek

Clinton gore

>blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
based

Bmmmp

Face2Face plus body doubles.

armybro

Pumb

google deception

That's if she's not already there.

moloch

The FBI is a joke. I used to really admire them. Following the tales of their exploits in true crime and other documentaries. But once they declined to prosecute Clinton I knew they were totally corrupt.

There's nothing left to believe in. Fuck this country.

1/2

When Mrs. Clinton became Sec of State, she set up an email server from which she would conduct all of her work on behalf of the people of the United States. She directed her senior staff to use her email server exclusively instead of using a .gov email address as requested.

As a lawyer, Mrs. Clinton knew that she was violating the Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act by conducting her business exclusively on a private server that would not be archived within the government. She knew that the State Department would not be able to track down records of her work. She also knew that she had not formally informed anyone that she was deliberately avoiding the possible future exposure of her records.

This would have worked to her advantage had her email server not come to light during the Benghazi investigation. Suddenly, everyone found out what she had been hiding. As a result, a court order was given for her to turn her server over.

In response to the court order, she printed 33,000+ emails that she personally deemed "work related" and turned them over to the government. She also deleted 32,000+ emails that she personally deemed "not work related." Then she paid a company to professionally and permanently wipe her hard drive.

Wasn't deception more of a skype thing?

provoking the Syrian civil war to help Israel

>Hillary Clinton is a practicing witch
Now that I believe

I'm sure they have an extensive collection to use. fucking disgusting

hills temper

Penance. Jesus. Now I'm a Cruz missile. Who the fuck talks like that?

Libya signature

bump

also, anything good yet?

hillarys magic act

she's nice

medical report, don't know whether or not its real

2/2

Democrats (not Republicans) have asked Mrs. Clinton to release the transcripts of her speeches to Goldman Sachs. She has refused. And she continues to refuse.

She has said that she would release the transcripts after everyone else releases theirs. No one else has made speeches to Goldman Sachs, so she knows there's no release going to happen.

Why won't she release the transcripts? She probably said something she doesn't want to get out.

Secretary Clinton, while in office, negotiated arms deals with foreign countries while her husband received money through The Clinton Foundation from those same countries.

downtrend.com/robertgehl/oops-bill-clinton-says-he-accidentally-took-500000-from-algeria-during-key-arms-negotiation-with-state-department

Mrs. Clinton has a history of hiding records of what she does and it seems that corruption is the most likely reason.

Omar's Dad
THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT

bump google lovers.

spreading the rumour that cruz's dad was involved with JFK assassination

name of pic is worth looking up

last one
these are the archives

Meh, she's just forwarding an English translation of some Haaretz article. So it was jews who wrote "sand nigger" and in this case even they did so ironically, it's an op-ed decrying the death of a palestinian kebab after cops took him out of hospital and abandoned him by the roadside.

I hate her as much as the next Cred Forumsack, but it's counter-productive to exaggerate to the point of lying, and also unnecessary given the scope and magnitude of the criminal / shady shit she has actually done.

also if shills are lurking
I am only one of heaps of people who have saved these images
its too late
fuck you

You want to know the truth about Benghazi? No one person was at fault. The system as a whole was. Basically, the installation wasn't a full embassy, and as a result didn't have the security of one. Similar installations made the same requests for additional security and were also denied (believe it or not, even a behemoth like the US government has limits). Basically, nobody thought that what happened was going to happen.

That said, Clinton is absolutely, 100% on the wrong side of the law with the emails, she just happened not to be with Benghazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q

they're saying she's sam hoydelberg

>the death of a palestinian kebab after cops took him out of hospital and abandoned him by the roadside.

Cheers man, didn't know the back story

Honest question -- has anyone been dumb enough to believe this is actually Bill and Hillary? Not that they aren't absolute pieces of shit but c'mon dudes.

Thank you so much aussi-bro. I owe you one mate.

Bump

Thank you both.

Have a bump

too easy mate

once more then sleep.

oops, wrong way around

this one's not about Hillary
the dems wanted a fence in 2006

Soros Funds

Tweet this to @therealalex jones to further disgruntle the disgruntled.

The best ID of my life XD

Dick-a-for Canada

Kek smiles upon your posts friend Dickka

final bedtime bump
stay comfy lads

bumpity bump

FUCKING LEAF DICK!

But what if Hillary dies from the HIV incubating in her body and Trump explodes because airplanes are unreliable?

Also Pence and Kane die of tragic falling down stair accidents.

Who is then in charge of country?

It's Friday!!! Another FBI leak on the worst day for the information.

Leaks always go out on Thursday to die in the weekend news cycle.

Obamas FBI is doing Hillary a solid by doing this AGAIN on a Friday

mind boggling to me that Trump has literally cucked the entire right and you millennial red pillers don't even know when you've been sodomized

Explain, because I'm not seeing how this makes me like Hillary more.

Of course Obama knew. 33K emails... Who do you think was extracted? Obama.

You think these party apparatchiks address separable by what.... Law? They're buddies.

Pretty sure she's autistic so I wouldn't breed with her.

But I'd fuck the shit outa her.

3 is unironically waifu grade

enhance

ctr for us please

Bump for justice

I have one
She's currently at a wake crying her eyes out and getting shitfaced

The important part is at the bottom.
Why the fuck did (((Blumenthal))) have access to confidential materials, and act as her intelligence?

That was a fake post from SA. The date on the post was from 2009 (which coincides with when Hillary's Parkinson's would have been getting worse), but Combetta and PRN didn't start working for Clinton Executive Services until 2013.

Whether that fake was just for a laugh or whether it was disinfo to discredit the entire story (that image was "discovered" early on the 19th, before the MSM had even covered anything) was never determined, afaik.

(I'd go with joke, but CTR seems to pay off regardless of how ridiculous the attempt, so who knows.)

It's not even a hidden conspiracy, they are members of the same group!

You asking for a bump?
I'll show you a bump!

Now that's what I call a sticky situation

All these redactions lol. It reads like an SCP article.

In plain sight

Just print the damn thing.

Bump

How is this allowed?

Also, necessary:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOOfwN0iYxM

>classified at the Confidential level
reminder that the media are next level hill shills
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/trump-tweets-classified-confidential-clinton-fbi-report/

>Is this really from you? I was worried about opening it.

Hahahahahaha. Can't make this shit up.

abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-releases-189-pages-hillary-clinton-email-probe/story?id=42319084

> In fact, the documents released today show that during a trip to Russia while secretary of state, one of Clinton's aides brought a pouch with Clinton's classified briefing book into the hotel suite they were sharing. After Clinton and the aide left the suite, diplomatic security found a classified document had been left behind -- and the pouch should not have been brought to the suite in first place, according to the FBI documents.
kek

>reminder that the media are next level hill shills

Ex-Bernie fags do realize that trade deals are a talking point for Trump as well, do they?

Also, the e-mails will probably not win the elections, but could get that race baiting Saudi loving feminist in jail. Keep on keeping on anons!

what will win the elections is watching Hillary clutching her podium through a nearly 90 minute coughing fit before she finally runs out of air and turns purple and expires

>Ex-Bernie fags do realize that trade deals are a talking point for Trump as well, do they?
Obviously we know.

Are you fucking kidding me?

>tracing people online is fine now
no, stfu

fucking faggots getting triggered by... it's not even CP, just nudes
ignore and report, it's not difficult

Bump

People above the retirement age should really just retire. This is just embarrassing.