This Move

Why do police feel the need to put all of their weight on a suspect's skull and pin it to the concrete when trying to subdue them? Do they really think someone is going to thrash their head at them and headbutt them or something?

They usually use their knee or their hand, but it seems like they put their full weight on someone's head, I understand that putting your weight on someone's neck could break it. But couldn't they just push down in between people's shoulder blades or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQneN6TpHJY

Skip to 3:07, look at this guy

CTR is sliding this thread because a massive bombshell was released in the past few hours.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE NEED BUMPS

CTR IS IN AN ABSOLUTE FRENZY TO PUSH THIS THREAD OFF THE BOARD! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO DISTRACT US

Fuck. A lot of those cops don't seem to know what they're doing. They should get mandatory martial classes.

At least pinning their neck down on the floor keeps them down. I'm just surprised at all those dindus resisting arrest when it doesn't make sense, it's not like they're going to shake off 4 grown men off their back.

Wrestling principles. Control the head = control the entire body. We do it in MT as well. Do sports ya fucking nerds lol

>Do they really think someone is going to thrash their head at them and headbutt them or something?

don't fight half-way

You ever fight anyone in real life?

I don't think that's fighting. I've wrestled people 1v1 and i pinned their neck or head but not on the concrete and not in a 3v1

I don't believe you because otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question.

I have actually had to subdue violent people on many occasions. The knee to base of skull maneuver works. And while it's not pleasant to see (or experiance) it's better than losing control of the subject and having to resort to more serious means of incapacitating them.

Not only is it potentially better for the subject, it's a better option legally.

It immobilizes them.

Having said that, I think it is time for police to get their rules of engagement standardized, at least if they want to receive federal aid and equipment.

It's super effective.

poor little whiny week sheltered limp wristed cherry just cant handle that there need be any discomfort in life, for anyone under any circumstances

>I don't think that's fighting.

Yeah? The cops aren't showing up to provide criminals with honorable combat like Ser Arthur fucking Dayne or something. They're there to get their job done. That's why they taze people.

are you mentally retarded?

Do a ride along fag. Then you'll understand.

Police are nice and calm if you're nice and calm. If you're violent, unpredictable, unreasonable, irrational, crazy, they're not going to risk their own lives being nice to you.

Why is this so hard to understand?

It's called pain compliance.

If you think you're being wrongly arrested, you argue it in court, not in the street. If you resist arrest, they will do this to do you so you STOP resisting arrest. Pretty simple concept.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>I've never been in a fight
>This is how you should fight

No.

You're the same kind of faggot who whines about cops shooting people.
>C-c-couldn't they just wrassle them to the ground or sumptin'? Why they gotta be shooting people?

Go get in a fight, faggot.
Then try to win without hurting your opponent, or getting seriously fucked up yourself.

Beating someone's face in can be difficult, subduing them without serious harm is exponentially harder.

There is plenty of evidence of police jabbing, shoving, cursing and pushing people's buttons to provoke them into resisting. That's not exactly news, either.

stuff? reasons?

They like to dom?

>its ok that police are unprofessional because being a cop is hard frowny face

They like to dom, they have shitty nights, shitty jobs, they deal with shitty people. And sometimes, they are just wrong. They pick the wrong guy on the wrong night and people get hurt.

As someone who has been arrested my share of times I can confirm.

People, often black activists and blm sympathizer types(let's not forget sovergn citizens though), often put together these " How to deal with police" manifestos that are typically dripping with cringe. So

How to deal with police (when you actually did something wrong)

>remember they are people and treat them as such
Cops are human. They make mistakes, they have biases, and they even experiance fear. Fear of getting hurt or killed as well as fear of fucking up and getting in trouble ( which happens alot, despite what the code of silencers tell you). Whatever shit you were doing to end up in handcuffs, the best thing you can do for yourself AND the cop is to stay fucking calm and be cooperative. I'm not saying you have to spill your guts, admit to anything, or whatever. You can exercise your right to remain silent. Just actually do that. If you physically resist, make statements that can easy be proven false, or refuse to take simple directions you not only hurt your chances of getting off in court, but you also increase the likelihood of a pissed off confrontation with a angry armed person.

>alot of them really do just want to keep the peace
Defense lawyers always tell people never to make a statement. That's fine in court, but cops often consider petty offenses to be a waste of time. If you get arrested for brawling and can show the officer some respect and convince him you will go home and sleep it off instead of stirring up more shit they often are willing to save themselves the paperwork

>everyone hates getting lied too and openly disrespected
Cop or not, if you treat someone like shit they might find themselves compelled to do you some harm. For a cop this might mean arresting and imprisoning you over night over an offense for which arrest is optional. Just because your being a shithead. This happens alot. Every trespass and public intox cite basically.

Id rather have my knee in the back of his skull than have some niggers HIV spit in my face. You don't know what diseases they have. Control the head.

Because they are resisting.

If you don't resist, you don't get a knee to your head.

Americans cops are very rude.

I find many of their actions when it comes to the shootings justified, if a suspect is coming at them with a gun, it's shoot or be shot.
If a cop tells you to freeze, just drop the gun, why even fight the cops?

But still.

American cops are rude brutes in many contexts where they could easily use a more reasonable option, they act like retards on steroids with a superiority complex and some form of sadism as if they genuinely enjoyed being rude to people and using as much force as they can get away with.

Seriously, that must be part of the reason why there's such a strong anti cop sentiment in many communities.

If cops act rude, high and mighty and cruel is it any surprise people are not sympathetic to them?

Copfag here, Its called pain compliance.
Protip, don't jerk away from the police when they're arresting you and you wont get taken down and have one dig his knee into you back and head.

Daily reminder that with rare exception, police treat you as well as you let them.

I was going for a nightwalk and a burglary had happened at the gasoline store, they stole cigarettes.

I got brutalized by cops, a black eye, but having 5 knees from those steroid angry copniggers fucked up my back 6 months ahead, couldnt even take a piss without in massive pain. Lucky same weight wasnt on my neck or head.

Anyway I'm on disability now living the neet lifestyle and don't have to work in grocery store anymore, so ehh....

Oh and I litterly dindu nuffin. Always been taking my nightwalks, it's like commie dystopian curfew law. "All citizens must remain indoors. Bless our Eternal leaders".

Cops get shot alot on traffic duty.
Fucking not everything is black and white retards.

You have your job, I have mine. There's no need for either of us to be unprofessional. It's the amateurs who fuck it up for all of us.

Sauce?

>Because they are resisting.
>If you don't resist, you don't get a knee to your head.
this.

Until this

Christy Marks on twitter @realchrismarks

The knee will often slide into the base of the neck even if you start with it between the shoulder blades if someone is struggling. You can't lift the weight/knee without significant risk of the detainee rolling out or trashing, so basically the knee pretty much just goes where it goes and you keep your weight on till the suspect is fully restrained. Also once it gets to this point a lot of cops are angry they have forced to use such tactics and will put extra hurt on you just to ram the point home. Basically just don't resist, if they are attempting to take you in they can't just stop because you're pissed about it, at that point it is too late.

I don't really care about uncooperating niggers, since they can pull a gun outta nowhere and also you have guns in america.
I was fully co-operating and was on the ground spread eagle before they even opened their door, since their cars was driving incredibly fast towards me with headlights.

Ironicly, the fucking cunts said "Only a guilty person would have their arms up or do what you do"

Can't win with them it appears.

This

Thanks

This, 100%,this is what cops are taught in detac.

>cops should fight fair
B8

This. I've had several instances where I was stopped and a simple "yessir, I've had too much to drink. Could you call me a cab, or let my sober friend drive me home. Sorry for bother anyone, I didn't realize I was being that loud" got me home with a warning.

You'd be rude too if bugs where constantly fighting you and people shoving cell phones in Your face every time you stopped to warn a guy because his license plate light was out

lol, the whole point is to subdue the resisting little faggot + cops don't give a shit even if they "accidentally" kill or maim you.

They take zero chances. Some criminals know they are going away a long time and are willing to do whatever it takes (eg murdering a cop) to prevent that.

You control the head you control the body. It's just that simple.

Don't be a piece of shit and there won't be an issue. Simple.

>see cop car
>immediately drop to the ground spread eagle
Yea, achmed. You don't look at all suspicious

Control the head, control the body. Listen to fucking directives and don't end up in this position. Don't break the fucking law, simple as that.

Cops exist to enforce the law, not make sure your precious head is comfortable as they risk their lives.

>If you think you're being wrongly arrested, you argue it in court

niggers are too stupid to think ahead. they literally don't understand the concept, might as well try and teach it to a dog. They view the police as the judge, jury and executioner of all law and believe that if they can outrun or kill one they have 'beaten the system' stupid niggers.

>be cop
>crush someones head while arresting them
>lol 5 days paid vacation
>be medic
>accidentally injure an unruly patient
>get sued, lose job, lose license, never work again

One of the most important concepts in bjj.

especially in the gi.

I've rolled with 300 lb guys, super roided police officers, you name it, guys that can use their weight and know how to roll. you can't die by getting laid on by some fat cop unless something is seriously wrong with you beforehand.

getting roughed up is hardly something to cry over.

It's stupid though, you can see in the video in the OP at the time I linked that he's on his head and the guy has his arm on the ground to keep his head off the ground, is that not a natural reaction to put your hand on the ground to apply opposite force from someone who has 200lbs of pressure on your skull?

Agreed. Also why is Cred Forums full of bootlickers? Bootlickers are worse than the most ghetto dindu's.