THE OFFICIAL Cred Forums DISCORD

THE OFFICAL Cred Forums DISCORD

discord.gg/YRrM4hb

2 months ago, the offical Cred Forums discord of 1400 members was destoryed by a moderator that spergde out. Yesterday (15 hours ago), the begining of the new discord began. already we have 250 members, a constantly occupiuseed voice chat, and strong text chats/generals across the baord. Come join you fellow Cred Forumsacks. Last night we had about 5 hours of discussion about various topics on voice chat and it was a blast, hope y'all will want to join.
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/YRrM4hb

>2 months ago, the offical Cred Forums discord of 1400 members was destoryed by a moderator that spergde out.
Story?

Also ban cerberus

We now have almost 300 members! If you have any questions/comments/concerns ask them here

Basically some faggot was modded that shouldnt have been and he banned a shit ton of people and deleted a bunch of boards and chats and so the owner said "screw it" and deleted the discord

The current generals have there own channels
1. Charlotte
2. Syria General
3. Trump General

more channels will be added as happenings occur. Feel free to come in and talk about politics, life, or just about vidya.

What security measures are in place? As in, how are you vetting members?

How are you preventing shitposters and other undesirables?

Also chances of it being infiltrated by 3 alphabet agencies is about 95%.

>deleted a bunch of boards and chats
Next you'll tell me you can have threads on discord right?

Head mod here, we can mute shitposters at will and have a wide spectrum of chat channels to funnel unwanted conversation. Currently there is no vetting procedure and if needed we have a few plans in place.

Unlike skype, discord is notorious for security. VOIP and text chat all protect the users IP. Best program there is for anonymity.

I'm the head admin and after the first week, (This discord is not 26 hours old) I will be vetting a lot of members. I have vetting methods in place but I'm waiting a week before I start using them

The discord is *now 26 hours old FML

Nice honeypot, FBI.

I'm a head mod for another discord. Let's talk. I'll message you on discord.

Do you have identifiers so I know who to message?

Another discord?

My discord name is Vespi, feel free to send me a pm

I'm K. The Head admin

Gonna bump the thread with a discussion topic:
People that really make you think

Just did.

There are two types of people

Are these making you guys really think or am I alone?

Alright at least tell me how this makes you feel

My neurons are firing like crazy

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most of the time the cops are in the right, but I doubt he would acknowledge this

BUMP

the mod is a faggot. bans you if your start dropping real redpills

It's not that the frats are White only, it's that only Whites join frats.

I'd say that's fair given nigger crime rates

also feel free to use this chat to discuss meta issues on the pol discord

suggestions are appreciated, currently sending shitposters to #jail or #shitpostinggeneral

When you try to explain to someone that because they're white they're racist, but they keep saying they're not

i m
beginning to

T H I N K
H
I
N
K

>implying Googles don't lie

im in the discord but im too scared to talk

Leaf. We only ban for shitposting in our statistics chat or something like that. we dont care what you say

me too

Unmute your mic and tell us how you like your meat

my mic is unmuted im just lurking and listening to the entire conversation like a jew

What kind of red pills?

Do you need to have your mic turned on to lurk and listen in on the voice chats?

Lurk more and well ban you, now tell us how you like your meat

bump

bump

I don't trust discord.

Who cares about leafs