Googles BTFO

Googles BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrCfcHLiK8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804112/Woman-rushes-bed-opens-fire-three-home-invaders-stormed-house-shooting-dead-one-man.html

>three armed googles break into based asian woman's house
>woman comes out of bedroom and starts shooting at them
>kills one, other two escape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg
gunmemorial.org/2016/09/16/antonio-leeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best part is, the other 2 that broke in will get charged for his death lmao

Stupid fucking googles

Best google is a dead google

she's lucky the all ran. she totally didn't see the guy that went out the kitchen.

what's up with this house? there are boxes and stacks of shit all over the entryway?

That woman is based.

Fuck off nigger

>she's lucky the all ran.

Everytime robbers run into someone with a gun they run like little pussies. They only fight when they know you can't fight back.

why are there boxes and toilet paper all over the house?

probably supplies for her epynomous chinese take away

>she totally didn't see the guy that went out the kitchen
And he didn't see her, it was dark, the camera footage makes it way brighter than it was

>what's up with this house? there are boxes and stacks of shit all over the entryway?
Thought the same thing, then remembered they are asian, then figured "looks like stock for their store they own"

This. They prey on the weak and helpless, not the strong and well armed

too bad she didnt kill the other 2

>what's up with this house? there are boxes and stacks of shit all over the entryway?
Don't question the living habits of Asians that way leads down the path of insanity.

The google in question

Supply for her restaurant

In the USA, the accomplices of a crime get charged for what happens - Those other 2 googles will be on trial for the death of their homie lel

Fucking google apes, good on her.

Most likely an ebay store

Looks like he wuz a gud boi, wuz jus' comin' home frum church n shieet, wuz turnin' hiz lyfe around, he dindu nuffin'

Man, they got some good video cameras. Surprised she managed to fuck them up that good shooting while holding the gun like that

13-15 secs Asian chick has full on demon face those other two niggers are lucky now but she will come for them too

I want to miscegenate with her.

More often than not, sure. They're not going to die for stuff, which is what they want most of the time.

But NEVER assume googles are going to be rational actors. NEVER.

Treat all home invasion situations as if the google and/or googles in question are A.) psychotic, B.) on drugs and C.) came not for YOU and not for your stuff.

That google ran through a glass door trying to get away.

lol.

This is making me contract yellow fever again. Asians are the among the very few who almost collectively put themselves above niggers and won't hesitate to unload hellfire on some coons. Hapa children be damned. At least I wouldn't have to worry about their mother or anyone in her side of the family selling them politically correct garbage.

>storing all those supplies in your house.

Man, gooks really are filthy people.

yackety sax edit when? everyone in that video is a goofball

Based gook

Haha yeah, fuck hard working, law abiding, google killing citizens.

Moron.

>the asian lady says wall
>the dispatcher thinks she said war

HAHAHA

hey, i missed it, can one of you fags explain the google thing to me?

If you're a burglar and the homeowner shoots your accomplice, you get charged with manslaughter

If you're a burglar and the homeowner rapes your accomplice, do you get charged with rape?

No.... that would be the reverse. If one of them had killed her or her husband (that comes out of nowhere? Was he hiding while she ran out?) All 3 would get charged for the murder.
The death of the doesn't land on anyone here. She'll get self defense on record. The other 2 probably get a few felony gun charges and felony breaking and entering and felony aggrivated assualt with deadly weapons.

>being filthy is okay if you kill a nigger here or there

Retard.

>those robbers are pussies because they don't want to die or go to jail for murder

Would even the DM publish the story if it was a fucking white male shooting the dindu?

Yeah but they'd use jr high photos for the dinadus

>being filthy
those look like paper towels
pretty clean if you ask me

fuck's wrong with that dispatcher? should've taken her address and sent a few cars over right away. She didn't even get the address right.

>where you bleeded from

>"the left head"

aliens

The way the asian speaks is annoying as fuck
Learn the language

wtf?

The homeowner in the first situation isn't commuting manslaughter, they're defending themselves.

Rape is fucking rape.

iz dis sum bait? I guess I took the hook.

yo why'd my post get deleted.

>fuck's wrong with that dispatcher? should've taken her address and sent a few cars over right away. She didn't even get the address right.

No there is a thing called felony murder so they can very much be getting murder charges. It doesn't matter if the dead person was a victim or perpetrator, any death that happens in the process of a felony is covered.

CNN is subtly using the code-word "google" to denote negroes, since the terms Nigger, negro, dindu and etc were deemed to be too offensive.

Also that Asian homeowner brought the aggression like a beast. Rare for a mere civilian. She made one small mistake and exposed herself out the door a little bit at the end but she didn't pay for it.

When SHTF, East Asians will be close allies.

9-11 operator sounds like a google

There's one way to lose one's virginity.

Now to just figure how to goad a relatively attractive group of female crooks into trying to burgle your home.

Asians/Europeans VS Niggers/Muslims

Would be a slaughter fest - Just imagine European technology being utilized with the cold calculated ruthlessness of the Asians

She was mad about the "they black people" comment so she took her time.

wonder why they haven't made felony rape a thing

Awesome chick

Please off your self. You have a lower IQ than those dead dindus.

because women are stupid

>bring guns to robbery
>too chickenshit to use them

Checks out, you faggot.

Why does the 9/11 responder talk like she doesn't believe shit the woman says.

Do your fucking job.

Anyone else rage at the incompetence of the 911 responder?

>"They shot you in the war?"

more based than 97% of Men

Based jap bro

>dead dindus

only one dindu died you low IQ nigger

No one fucks with Miss Swan.

responder kind of sounds like a nigger to me so that'd explain it

Eh. Just did a little online research.
Varies state to state. You're right in some and in some others they say you can't be charged for the actions of a non accomplice in the process of committing a felony.

50/50

>this thread makes me want to find and marry and asian woman who can shoot just as good as me

I want an operator-chan wife

What's with the group bandanas?

Did you even watch the video? She can't shoot, it's a wonder she managed to kill the nigger.

Shiroyama

Well of course, she shot like shit and I agree she was lucky

Just thinking about having a trained, good-shot wife sounds great though, doesn't it?

nigger

10/10 will fight with in upcoming google war.

He's right. I grew up in a city with a significant Asian population, around 35% or so, and they really are some of the filthiest people you will ever encounter. Just nasty people.

>"in your left head?" durrrr

That gal is lucky to be alive. That could've went very bad very fast

>that nigger dispatcher
god fucking dammit. How fucking useless can an entire race be.

>Asian homeowner brought the aggression like a beast. Rare for a mere civilian.

>Not knowing the fury of an Asian woman

I'm willing to bet she was Vietnamese or Laotian. There's more SEA than East Asians in the US nowadays.

Upset nigger kek.

They always run. Googles only attack when they think they can win. They are animals.

It's real, but why does it look so fake?
Because the video quality isn't shit? Or have I just gotten used to watching videos of dindu break-ins that always end the same way.

I don't even have an Asian fetish. That's just sexy.

another vid of a wife shooting feral googles

youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg

Surveillance footage showing an actual home invasion carried out this clearly is rare

Asian women are the best. BEST.

asian operators in effect

>man wakes up holding gun

wtf?

A tactic of ZIPRA was to give retarded peasants dirty rifles with no bullets in them, as a force multiplier through mass and fear.

This could very well be the same shit. Just cuz you got a gun doesn't mean you have the balls or knowledge to wield it correctly.

Google google google google google google google
Why you stay in the hood?
Google google google google google google google
Cuz I don't like livin by peckerwoods

Why are we calling googles google?
I missed it

>2016
>doesn't sleep with a gun in his bed
get gud fgt

Slang short for "googles" is "google"

>eg: 'Sup 'ma google"

It was in south africa and their security was down for a month or something like that.

Ms. Swan be packing heat.

"He looka like a dead man"

This looks way too good to be real.

Google is censoring things they deem offensive. By using Google for nigger they're forced to censor their own name.

Why are we now calling niggers googles?

>take away

Nice proxy, u British faggot

>I think they black peopow
>They got da gun
>They keek da dow?
Fucking kek

It's because she just moved it. Googles look for people that are moving in to rob

>Asian
>cold calculated
Lol fucking what hahahaha have you ever seen an Asian city??? Theyre urban planning disasters Topkek

you're fucking braindead.
go back to taking jamal's poz cock fag boy and leave this stuff to rational adults.

which one died?

he a good boy tryna finna get some money so he could get sum new clothes to look fresh to go back to school

Will spics be the divided merc ones?

Kek, stupid niggers

We can all agree that they're fucking retarded.

Too retarded to cover their faces because they don't know IR surveillance is a thing.

It's literally the only word that google can't censor.

>nigger broke the window here
max jej!

>do you know them?
>no, i think they black people

>where are you hurt?
>in the left head

asians are based

Nah spics hate niggers. I worked for a moving company and the spic drivers never gave the nigger helpers any of the tip money and made them do the shit work.

Just do it you stupid google

Cherry picking AND anecdotal evidence? Well I sure am convinced now.

Asians aren't good fighters/shooters, but they are fearless.

Fuck this just added fuel to my yellow fever.
>plz be my qt AI Asian gf

Don't fuck with viets those mother fuckers will hide barefoot in trees and tunnels for days and pop out and blow your head off. Worthy adversary that charlie.

Well, a yahoo sure btfo of some googles that day!

>0:34

Google shot at least two bullets really close to the woman.

Pretty good aim for squinting.

>>being unorganized is okay if you kill a nigger here or there
Yeah sounds like a good deal to me. Are you upset?

is that a smart move to take off your hat/headwrap and drop it at the door right as you break in?

This is why you practice with your firearm, ladies and gents.

Great... I leave Cred Forums for one day and you guys have another meme? Wtf is googles?

need the benny hill theme for that stumbling google

Fuck nigger

That is fucking scary.

The new meme word for Niggers to block """hate speech"""" AI zorgs.

Also Jews are Skypes.

>That dumb negress 911 operator

Jesus christ.

when will googles learn never to fuck with an asians livelihood?

Google have started purging anything with the word "nigger" in it from their search results, so people are trying to make Google the new Nigger.

Did you watch the video? It's for her store, she's a restaurant manager

Let's take a moment to give Lauqwafa the Police Dispatcher an award

>sounds like she's half asleep (likely was sleeping on duty)
>treats claims of a home burglary with incredulity
>doesn't comprehend context clues in an accent even a child could decipher
>spends like 10 minutes on the phone during a home burglary without sending out a squad car

"Don't buy a gun, the police will just protect you!"

Please tell me that isn't shooped.

>not buying pallets of toilet paper from Costco
>2016

only killed 1 google.

If she were korean, every google that came in her sights would die.

Source on charge claim?

The balls on this broad...
No attempt to find some safe cover.
Just charges forward blasting away.
She should get the key to the city and a parade.

JUSTICE FOR #AntonioLeeks NOW #BLACKLIVESMATTER

Don't Spook the Gook

Don't Spook the Gook

I wonder if this is going to be a thing. Idiots pushing Antonio Leeks as an unjustified shooting. I'm just glad he's removed from the gene pool, good riddance.

They might if we help them out. Maybe if someone were to strip the 911 call and say she's white and baited them.

Don't spook the gook.
praise kek

That would be funny, but unfortunately liberals and nogs would just treat this like any other shooting, like Michael Brown, and before the facts could be revealed the media will just go on to the next shooting.

did not do anything wrong.

DONT SPOOK THE GOOK

what a fucken bad bitch.

chinks look chill
but in reality, you cannot nig a chink
is that simple

fuck off snowniggers we're just going to wait until you go extinct and then take over without a fight.

ty

Don't Spook the Gook

>rape is fucking rape
your tumblr is showing.

Defensive rape, or intimidation rape, really isn't rape at all so much as a survival tactic. When confronted with multiple opponents, it is often prudent to ravage one beyond even the worst criminal's comfort zone so as to demoralize the rest and hopefully avoid a larger confrontation.

>inb4 rapesplaining
>inb4 estrosplaining
every man has the sacred right to use the spear god equipped him at birth for the purposes of preserving his life and bloodline.

Don't forget though, to Asians whites look more like spics than equals.

While they don't find us particularly violent or spectacularly vulgar, many aspects of our society they find to be lacking in decorum. So once the smoke has cleared I wouldn't be too quick to show them my back.

Nah, Mexicans hate google. They're mostly at least a quarter European anyway.

Literally Imperial-tier Native Americans with a murder fetish wedded into a bunch of Euro culture. You'd think they'd have their shit together but hey, communism is a bitch.

>speaks annoying
>learn the language

Says the faggot with the cancerous english accent. she's done more than any of you pol faggots will ever do.

911 responders are like nurses.

Not movie nurses, real nurses.

They have one very specific skill set and they learn to do it almost robotically but lack any real ability that would see them in a better career path. They also tend to be a lot of pissed off, impatient google wives and she-woogles that don't have fantastic situational awareness, despite their job being based solely in that.

>electric cable to tie us up?
What is copper?

Niggers would never have the patience to tie up an adult. They'd just stab your ass to death and hope you don't make too much noise.

don't spook the gook

You've got to... Stay here

>not trying ot push this narrative on googles

we should do everything to rile up these blm retards

useless sheboon dispatch
send a fucking car and shut the fuck up

>she shot dead one nigger

so good

Was that man arrested?

and how many languages do you speak fluently?

nah, man, they just let him continue gin up violence on cnn

So we can all agree the the dispatcher was a retard. Its also kinda funny when she said
>They're black guys

You could tell it pissed off the google sheboon.

Don't Spook the Gook

Don't Spook the Gook

Don't Spook the Gook

gunmemorial.org/2016/09/16/antonio-leeks

Please light a candle for Antonio

kuk

Don't Spook the Gook

>little cuck boy husband takes the gun after she's done

Featured!

>Atlanta

Most niggers couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Not a lot of ranges in the hood to practice.

Im literally gone from Cred Forums for two days and you guys invent a new word? Since when are we using google?

Since Google started censoring anything with Nigger in it. Wouldn't it be fun to make them censor their own name instead?

Yea that works nice idea

hopefully we can get all frog searches to give Pepe as a result

Don't Spook the Gook

It's the law in Georgia and many other states that criminals who commit a felony together are collectively held responsible for everything that happens during their crime. This includes the death of anyone involved. So the surviving crooks will be held responsible for the death of their fellow criminal.

Good. Stop fucking breaking into people's houses.

It's one thing to steal from Walmart to eat, but fuck, I don't care how young and dumb they are, you deserve it.

How dumb is that fucking google dispatcher lady?

Don't spook the Gook

Nah, if you're committing a crime and someone dies directly from the process of your crime you will be charged with their deaths.

>falling for the self censorship meme

All this does is obscure the meme magic that has led the 'alt right' having so much sway in politics, this place runs on newfags coming in, reading little tidbits then exporting that to their respective channels, by essentially just ADVERTISING or raising these companies social relevance (think search results / usage of phrasing or logos turning into more investment dollars) you retards are self censoring while making the 'meme magic' negligible due to newfags having no fucking clue what you're talking about

YOU IDIOTS ARE BEING USED BY GOOGLE

Based Straya telling it like it is. We must not let (((Google))) drain our essential fluids

what the fuck is a google?

Don't spook the gook

so fucking what, Cred Forums is/was obscure for a reason
there are constantly new words being invented here,
shit the admins make wordfilters

i think we are fine by giving reddit-tier newfags 10min to have to figure out what some words mean

>implying it isnt

Don't spook the gook.

Bitch came right the fuck out mag dumping. Holy fuck.

She probably has an online-store or Amazon/e-bay.

Will Trump remove googles?