HAHAHAHAH omg. if liberals ever completely take over, it will be so easy to take em out

HAHAHAHAH omg. if liberals ever completely take over, it will be so easy to take em out.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
huffingtonpost.com/author/tara-dublin
huffingtonpost.com/tara-dublin/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-u_b_819044.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is my dick hard?

Your dick has betrayed you. You know what must be done.

I want to hate fuck her so hard.

holy fuck cops in america are so smart and calm, how do you burgers do that?

this got me pissed off as freedom of speech is for talking shit to the government and flipping off isn't freedom of speech

is there a cat lady version of "I dindu nuthin"?

A wise man once said, "don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'."

What a retarded bitch. I love how she falls back on the excuse of "I'm just a 5 foot tall woman, so I can get away with flipping people off and they can't do anything about it."

Granted, the man jumping in his car and following her was a bit extreme, but she was the one that started shit.

I thought the same until I found out this fucktrash is actually 45 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

I dindu nuffin
It's universal across all languages

because the only cops ever shown on CNN or what-have-you, are the ones that belong on Reno 911

Besides, i think the cops that i met in Germany back in 2005 were the most calm i've ever met. I wonder if it's still like that

do i have towatch all 10 min of this,are does this cunt geta ticketorsomething.

can i get a tld;dr.

she doesn't get a ticket but the cop basically calls her out for being the one that started it. then he tells her that the guy can report her if she drives past his house and flips him off again.
she gets pissed and starts bitching about patriarchy and how Hillary will save women, etc.

>Cries sexism
>Calls him a pussy

Great. I love this country.

"this redneck guy" driving an Audi? god damn this bitch is a fucking idiot

thanks.

her voice is as bad to listen to as hillaries

>liberals get triggered this hard over car following
>want to import muslims by the truckload
uhmm

Trigger them and we win.

Keep triggering them.

fucking typical feminist illogical hypocrisy.

also she's picking up her kid? so the man does the work and she's a spoiled housewife? i bet its a my wife's son situation. i wonder what this beta cuck looks like

I wouldn't feel bad about watching this ugly hen faced bitch get necklaced by a village of niggers, just sayin

Jesus christ she plays victim with "I'm just a fragile lightweight woman waah stop harassing me" then finishes the video with "see men will always dominate women unless we vote hillary", as if voting hillary will somehow turn her into a fucking heavyweight martial artist who can beat up trump supporters.

>I'm voting hillary so us womyn can do anything we want and get away with everything
Literally hillary's target audience and she's still leading polls. How cucked is america?

>"There's your tax dollars at work..."
...like she's ever paid taxes. I'll bet she lives off alimony and welfare. She does seem to be driving around in the middle of the day.

Does something funny happen here? or is just this bitch bitching for 10 minutes?

I'm thinking you're right, that or she has a beta provider. Let's find out everything we can. How do we do that? I know nuzzingk!

Where in the constitution does it say women get to be cunts without repercussions

>this bitch is at least 40
>literally acting like a 12 year old retard

Letting women vote was the most retarded shit ever. Single women are a danger to society and married women vote the same as their spouse 99% of the time anyway.

The worst part is that she has a son and is no doubt shaming him constantly

That's perfectly normal. I deal with them everyday at work. They have no perspective and are incapable of empathy or the simple act of "doing unto others."

Also, a lot of women past 30 who are single moms or who don't have a man get very bitter. The wall is real and no one knows it better than women. They begin to settle for what they have and lose all hope of ever finding or better yet achieving happiness. They see their future laid before them like a long and flat ribbon of road and they realize it ain't pretty. Looking at that desolate hellscape and knowing they're unlikely to swerve or take a detour wreaks havoc on their souls.

The real question is, why is the steering wheel on the wrong side.

poor kid. definitely manhating child abuse, probably filled with self-loathing from whiteguilt and maleguilt, thinks he's a rapist, etc. sounds like child abuse, we should report this

God Trump has to win.

Can you imagine how many days she will be in bed crying if Trump wins?

Please Kek. Please.

so she's on social media, who is she? can someone find out? this is up there with the hugh mungous & hula girl uber videos.

"the way you're treating me is completely unacceptable"

this of course follows after she drives to your house, calls you a shitcan and flips you off. you're not allowed to defend yourself from entitled cunts.

>I have a lot of followers

Women really never grow up do they?

This

I'd hit it

at the end she says something like "Dublin out"

already found, already harassed by redditors or something

last name ((((Rubin))))

>she's a writer for the Huffington Post

huffingtonpost.com/author/tara-dublin

>A Day in the Life of an Unemployed Writer Person

huffingtonpost.com/tara-dublin/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-u_b_819044.html?

wew

Oh, so she's a professional victim trying to gain notoriety by being purposefully outrageous?

>9:57 am: Change Facebook status to something appropriately entertaining while being self-deprecating, yet not desperate. Enjoy small endorphin rushes when people reply. Know you are pathetic.

>9:58 am: Check number of Twitter followers. Mentally calculate difference from last night when you signed off.

>9:58::30 am: Check www.whounfollowedme.com and rationalize that you didn’t need those people, or they were most likely Justin Bieber fanbots anyway.

>9:59 am: Open Tweetdeck. Check mentions. Wonder why you don’t have more.

>10:00 am: Look longingly at bong. Decide 10 am is too early. Glance at clock. 10:01 am is also too early.

This woman is in her 40s and has two kids aged 11. How does this happen? Should you blame the partner or the father?

has she made another victim video then?

Because the image is reversed because of the lens you retard.

Huffington Post is such trash, why is it all over my jewgle newsfeed. And Washington Post is basically BuzzFeed now. pathetic.

>Should you blame the partner or the father?

"which man do we blame for this woman's failure of a life?"

We blame her.

Does Cred Forums have a dox policy? I know her Tumblr, as you would if you looked up her name.

What state is she in? She's got drugs around her kids.

Also judging by her pathetic timeline and deranged demeanor and online soapbox, it should be easy to trigger her for megalaughs.

>dox policy

Portland, Oregon.

I mean.. being in 40s with 11yo child isn't that bad. That's about how I was, I turned out ju- ...fuck.

I go on HuffPo for recipes. The 'Taste' section is actually pretty good. Otherwise it's a liberal rag that reads like it's written in a dorm room by undergrads who feel so much and know so little.

>unemployed

Cred Forums was right again!

>Im small
>Im allowed to start shit and not suffer the consequences

>I start shit over someon expressing their first amendment right
>HOW DARE HE IMPEDE MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

we need to kill these people.