TRUMP GENERAL - SUPERHUMAN STAMINA EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I

EVENTS
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685250050.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HrgeslpPZnk
youtube.com/watch?v=bjWnFhlqAGE
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/24/kanye-west-ben-carson-fan-vanity-fair-interview
web.archive.org/web/20160924023008/http://www.channel4000.com/nation/politics/netanyahu-to-meet-with-clinton-trump-on-sunday/93146478
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/22/prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-united-nations-moral-farce/
youtube.com/watch?v=xt8rixyjp6I
youtube.com/watch?v=o-cwuTmqz8c
uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/obama-vetoes-911-bill-setting-up-showdown-with-congress.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JbNGyGwAdYM
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YxTqWAQ8o9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
twitter.com/DailyVotingPoll/status/778950924077334528
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/779425193630502914
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/09/04/new-yorks-crazily-complicated-ballots-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGSttcyn2RI
twitter.com/JenCapriati/status/779451716454457344
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-president-obamas-veto-of-the-justice-against-s
businessinsider.com/mass-shooting-cascade-mall-washington-2016-9
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/779523788908204032
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtu.be/KrJB08rIlZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_order
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_obelisks_in_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck awoo

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about the debate. Hope Trump smashes that bitch.

Not gonna tell you trump tards again
Get the fuck off my board

TRUMP

Fox Link
>youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685250050.webm

I had a dream last night that I was trying to convert my family members to Trump by having them over to watch the debates. Trump ended up choking and got stumped hard and I got so embarrassed.

Also I was cooking steaks for everyone but I had to sear them in the sink under hot water before tossing them on the grill and it was raining hard outside.

What does it all mean?

We would

Fake name

>no dubs

Kek has rejected your senseless hate.

we need a Trump-Don King to add to this

Its the Trump board now.

Anyone have the video on hand of this?

Awoo M80

How upset was Morning Joe this morning?

Trump is gonna give her the stumping of a lifetime
Make me

hugh wilson is a fucking badass

Pretty good burn

Holy fuck is this real

You're just worried bro, relax.

As long as you do it with the love and commitment she deserves.

Actually...

Supporting Trump is the most politically correct desicion you could make, it's the right choice, so being in a place of political incorrectness is wrong.

Trump supporters are too right for this, literally.

I spit my drink out laughing.

What a joke of a country. Christ.

Fuck off to your AI gf.

simple nightmare, don't worry about it. At least you weren't being pegged by Illary or anything like that.

>Luzerne County: 57% D | 36% R | 7% I
>Luzerne County has voted with the state in every election since 1932

>Northhampton County: 45% D | 40% R | 15% I
>Northhampton County has voted with the state in every election since 1952

PENNSYLVANIA IS GOING RED
THE POLLS ARE FULL OF SHIT
DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

NORMIE CHICK VOTE INBOUND

LET'S ALL LOVE TRUMP!

What are you going to do about it, leaf?

BRAVO CANADA

Notch confirmed for master troll

Oh shit, tough guy over here.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 23, 2016

MORNING
>Gary Johnson's brain shuts down in Kasie Hunt interview
>debate commission: no breaks, no commercials, no step stools
AFTERNOON
>Scott Dilbert: "I hereby switch my endorsement from Clinton to Trump"
>NOTE: endorsement was in response to Trump tweet about HRC 65% estate tax
>Heidi Cruz is back at Goldman-Sachs
>Ted Cruz says he is voting Trump
>encourages others to vote T to stop HRC
>Trump: "honored by the endorsement"
>former hillshill, Kim Kardashian "on the fence" about pres. vote
>Obama vetoes bill allowing 9/11 lawsuits against Saudi Arabia
EVENING
>Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on Sunday
>Glenn Beck ‘Profoundly Sad’ After Cruz Endorses Trump: ‘Maybe It Is Time to Go to the Mountains for a While’
>Obama used pseudonym in emails to Clinton
>Hannity Townhall finally airs

Decent bantz, to be fair.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
poverty is sexist
it hits men way the fuck harder
a woman has a good shot
a woman with a kid will be fine (in america at least)

PENCE

Not ask you again, that's what

Soo...is this relevant again?

:)

>A Leafs Board

You can tell he's a substitute drama teacher, alright

>WHATEVER
savage

>Anyone have the video on hand of this?
All I have is this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=HrgeslpPZnk

Is it true Kanye West is a republican?

PENCE

WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING
LIB RAGE WILL BE FUCKING INCREDIBLE

You either take the cupcake, or you take a nap.

No way that's real.

Why do Canadians have such a silly accent compared to Brits and Strayans? Canadians almost sound like Americans and many sound indistinguishable from us but then there are those like Trudeau that sound comically Canadian. What's up with that?

hell yes

>Gary Johnson's
how can one man be this gay?

>canada posters will still insist they're based because they burn down the White House like 200 years ago
>under British rule

stress

you should cook your family steaks and watch the debate with them though

you don't have to do anything Trump will win them over- it's what he does

Spweto??

*takes cupcake*

トランプを好きになりましょう!

Yeah trump is for sucking more nigger dicks while using whiteys money to rebuild other people's ghettos so we can all live happily ever after

>Bernie being represented by those magnificent mammaries
u wot

WAKE
ME
UP

youtube.com/watch?v=bjWnFhlqAGE

He's a negro but likes the sleepy doctor
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/24/kanye-west-ben-carson-fan-vanity-fair-interview

Leafs, apologize.

This town hall is so /comfy/

I'm seeing that for the first time. Has the person we know as President Obama, and criminal elements in the Democrat party, conspired to commit fraud against the people? The email pseudonym contradiction of FBI testamony is troubling

Holy shit, Loudoun at only +2 for Clinton? I would expect her to be solid here, packed to the brim with spics.

Friend in Japan says they're gonna show the debate live on huge screens across Tokyo.

Should be soertoro or something like that. It was his step dads name, I believe.

Are you Goys not going to comment on this:

web.archive.org/web/20160924023008/http://www.channel4000.com/nation/politics/netanyahu-to-meet-with-clinton-trump-on-sunday/93146478

>ywn get a birthday cupcake from uncle mike

Not anymore, President Obama was born in the united states, period. Balls in the democrats court to prove otherwise.

Should I watch the debate online with Cred Forums or go to cucked college republicans/democrats meetup with full MAGA gear and watch it on the big screen?

We've pretty much officially won Florida everyone. This is the first time a Republican has taken the lead in Florida's early voting in its entire history and it's by a hefty 7 point margin at that.

>B..b..but the polls said they should be tied!

This should prove once and for all the polls, ESPECIALLY this year, are rigged all the hell. The cherry on top is that early voting is liberally biased, so this should be a damn good indicator of how well Trump is actually doing. Remember to go out and vote!

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people in that world are secretly conservatives, especially now with Trump rebranding the toxic image that GWB left on the GOP. It's like Soviet russia in hollywood/music industry, if you don't conform you get blacklisted, and a lot of doors close to you business wise. It could also be compared to a mafia, you're either ((in)) or you're out.

please tell me "obama" wasn't his mother's name....

the Canadian accent to me is the most appalling of all English language accents. way behind ny and Australian accent

You love us more.

From what I've gathered, the Japanese love Trump.

I'll be watching it with a friend and Cred Forums, playing bingo while screaming at the top of our lungs.

and that's that
I'm done

I thought most of Cred Forums was only against the subversive globalist Jews and not the nationalistic ones.

really great tonight lads

Trump knows how to play Netanyahu, especially after he blew the fuck up at the UN.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/22/prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-united-nations-moral-farce/

Do both

I heard that Obama is pulling all nighters and really rushing to legalize as many illegals as possible to create a new voter force to back Hillary

>just wait until Obama's half brother comes out on the stage
>the liberal ass pain will be palpable

With the way politics stands here in the US, we have to suck kike dick
But Trump has promised to audit the fed, which is a direct blow to their Jewish control
Now go back to fighting that "sexist" poverty with your faggot PM

I think it's fantastic news all around, but why is early voting historically liberal biased?

youtube.com/watch?v=xt8rixyjp6I

They tend to use it to rig and they're also lazy fucks.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=o-cwuTmqz8c

There is not a more pathetic excuse for a "country" than Canada

>mfw I'll just be watching the debates with my mom who isn't even interested in politics but i was desperate to experience this with someone

No, that's George Soros with Americans living abroad

nice google translate

>Obama took a step toward solidifying the alliance this month by completing a long-term, $38 billion security aid package for Israel, the largest such agreement ever for a US ally.
it's not a bribe goyim

cuz democrats are lazy about going to vote and they had to find a way around that

No. it was Dunham. He's technically always been Obama but used soertoro when he was younger to "fit in" I guess

Yes. They like him because he's a fucking walking meme, he'll give them nukes, and they can't stand Hillary.

Politically, they remain impartial on foreign elections (except for fucking GHQ mouthpieces like Asahi) but every Japanese I've talked to loved Trump and their news coverage likes him a lot.

Since the Liberal party's economic policies are increasing the size of the low income population, wouldn't that make his party sexist?

>guy would rather suck dirty muslim camelpenis

democrats dont show up on a specific date to vote as well as republicans do

know one knows why

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump triggers Netanyahu, Trump is a true nationalist unlike Ben the Jew.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

>but i was desperate to experience this with someone
>Not watching it with /TrumpGen/ and shitposting about it all night on Cred Forums

Joe is dead

>obama used pseudonym
Kek was it Barry Sotoro?

name/more of her?

Barry Spurdo

Highly recommend watching the Dobbs rerun if you didn't catch it earlier. He was LIT tonight.

baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/

Sadly, the nationalist ones are often in league with the globalist ones.

Not a lot of love for Israel still. They're a useful ally against UN tyranny and the various Islamist entities/countries though.

FIRE UP THE STUXNET

patented adjustable fill

This poll with map is fucking ridiculous. Hillary far ahead, cuck Johnson winning more states than Trump. Go vote.

uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php

>>Obama vetoes bill allowing 9/11 lawsuits against Saudi Arabia
WHAT

アリガト メート

>(((you)))

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

Use the occasion to get her interested, redpoll her if she seems receptive enough

I think Trump will appeal to the fact that Hillary supports and arms radical muslim groups and countries and has turned the middle east in general into a flaming wreck.

That's true, they issued a call for overtime and weekend work to get as many citizens sworn in as possible before election day

And they have based Abe.

Let's become likers of Trump?

Hwhat?

shooooooooooooooo

i guess you could mention that this might get overwritten by legislative branch

Isn't that a russian guy.

>Doesn't show the actual shooting

>mfw watching it with my HillShill family

i have a feeling this debate is going to be the most widely watched event in world history.

that sounds super safe

oooooo oooooo oooo

ooo oo ooooooooooooo oooo

Basically. I think the subversive ones are somewhat coincidental / the result of nepotism

Well the good news is that once it's a failed state, Manifest Destiny kicks in and we can purge the filth under the shining banner of the God Emperor.

ckanz

When are we getting 500 post limits?

Also im about to play crusader kings II for the first time. Any tips?

hes from here

>look in the back of my closet
>two tour tshirts from when I saw him live
>considere selling them
>a week later Kim is considering to vote for Trump, Kanye will probably do the same
Funny how the world works

>take soros money and vote Trump anyways

>he'll give them nukes
Fuck no. He'll let them arm if they want but not with nukes. Not at least until we regain economic superiority, we don't need a nationalistic armed Japan fucking with us again.

When the debate begins, each candidate will probably have a statement. Trump should say, to disarm the obvious tricks they are going to try to stump him with, at he may not know the exact detail of every question asked or every bit of policy, but that he's going to surround himself with the best people like he built his tremendous business and make choices with the interest of the American people in mind..

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/obama-vetoes-911-bill-setting-up-showdown-with-congress.html

If Colorado is even close in polling we win by sheer motivation in turnout. Most Hillary supporters are unenthusiastic and exbernouts will be too stoned to vote. Colorado has the closest chance to win

I can't imagine how hard it is to translate Trump in real time, lol

I love the guy, but at times he is word salad incarnate.

OY

Take loans and deport jews.

I hope so. I just have a real bad feeling in my gut. They all hate both candidates but lean towards Hillary. I know he's never let me down so far but I can't shake the feeling. She has 200+ people calculating the best responses for her but he has the edge on being unpredictable and unhinged. Although he's been very predictable lately.

just watch it on comfy(((.)))zone I'm sure they will be streaming it

Both and then tell us about the hill Shill butthurt.

Just got notice that my absentee ballot is in! Oooooh shit lads, the time is nearing.

She needs a solid 8+ lead to feel safe anything else and...

That's how Obama/John Kerry negotiates, capitulating money.

Ireland is a good place to start

He never said he'll give Japan nukes, that was a figurative statement.

I think he'd be okay with Japan remilitarizing though so they don't have to rely on US protection. That's not very dangerous considering Japan's primary enemy is China and North Korea - not the US by far.

I have rancid gas tonight and I can't explain why

That would sound weak though.

He should probably just start by taking some serious digs at Mrs. Bill Clinton.

thx for the link NTNN

it might be good to say congress can override the veto in the ntnn paste

I don't understand how Canadian poster can even come to this site knowing how cucked they are. Leaf poster are a cancer and deserve the worst

Poverty is sexist. Most homeless people are male.

And their formerly based defense minister, who's now in HUGE fucking trouble with Abe's wing of the LDP.

Long story short:
>young woman rises through the ranks of the LDP (Japan's only major political party)
>hardline right positions, once said the Koreans asked for the rapes by being of inferior genetic stock
>Abe starts having her float more and more of his right wing ideas to gain support
>in exchange, he starts grooming her for next Prime Minister (she'd also be the first lady Prime Minister, so western libs can't even say shit)
>makes her Defense Minister as a stepping stone, she starts agitating for Japan to fucking reclaim the seas, banzai, the whole bit
>first week as Defense Minister, she visits DC and meets with Obama
>makes a speech outside
>suddenly TPP is the best thing ever, nationalism is evil, gloablism is the future
>everyone in Japan now MAD AS FUCK at her and won't vote for her again

Just thought I'd tell that story

byzantium

>worst anime ever
In the end after she kills the computer god you find out she never actually existed. The only reason fags like this anime is because of episode 11 where teenage girl fingers herself. They are just pedos.

Especially in Japanese; they have a totally different sentence structure.

Best part is that the latest polls here are all from September 8th! Pre-deplorables, pre-9/11 collapse, pre-weeks of Hillary disappearing and Trump being everywhere...., pre-MOMENTUM

Anyone want to take a wild guess where they stand now?

Doesn't the recent FBI release confirm that Obama also knew about Hillary's private email server? That must be why he's protecting her, to protect himself as well

i dont think he should do a statement
but if he can get that across without saying it
then he has already won

More energy tonight I like that

I see more love from Japan than all of Europe.

>once said the Koreans asked for the rapes by being of inferior genetic stock
Holy shit

fucking fuck fuck

Women in politics. Not even once.

How's the electoral map looking guys? Saw a poll with him +13 in my state (FL), just registered to vote today too.

There's no way in her mental state she's going to retain all the garbage they try to pump in her.

Trump is too wildly variant, he's the only candidate that has actually used his show business talents to metamorphize at will before the nation. I could not imagine a more difficult opponent to prepare against.

Shillary's best option would be to ignore him and just showcase her own knowledge, but you just know she's itching to attack him onstage, and it'll be her downfall...

check out 'the power of positive thinking' by norman vincent peale, and quit being a faggot

Another example of why women shouldn't be in government

>>suddenly TPP is the best thing ever, nationalism is evil, gloablism is the future
>>everyone in Japan now MAD AS FUCK at her and won't vote for her again
Glad to see the elevens have common sense about some things still, even if their taste in waifus is shit.

There is no reason to like any of them.

I think they're going to try and give him an Aleppo. I hope he's prepared to dodge them.

just got done watching the hannity townhall.

It was very very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbNGyGwAdYM

We're aiming for that 538 sweep senpai

Added
>likely to be overturned
As even schumer supports it. Didn't really mention that it COULD be overturned as all vetoed bills can be overturned, but not enough support.

she's on tilt dude. that "we should be up 50 points" video is proof. everything is crumbling. she's probably berating her staff to the point they dont even feel comfortable telling her their honest opinions. fuck i cant wait until this election is over and i can buy every book from hillary's campaign insiders.

Like the get from the other night said, always kill a traitor before an enemy

in case you missed it

>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ

also in pastebin

Battleground states are neck and neck, much closer than certain rigged polls want you to believe.

It's not in the bag but we are very close. The debates are going to seal the deal.

It's not even the globalism; there are some pro-TPP arguments in Japan.

It's that she fucking lied to an incumbent party leader and basically cooperated with the US to stab him in the back. You DON'T FUCKING DO THAT.

>Hillary on the ballot as "Women's Equality", "Working Families" parties.

FFS she's going hard.

It's an art auction. :(

They both will have opening remarks. I just think there planning to try and make him look uninformed next to that witch.

WIZARD
youtube.com/watch?v=YxTqWAQ8o9Q

How much harm can she bring until voted out?

Any bros have the don lemon video where he was freaking out not to long ago?

If you want him to be president, gotta get 270.

If you want him to be a great president, gotta get 300+.

>Shillary's best option would be to ignore him and just showcase her own knowledge, but you just know she's itching to attack him onstage, and it'll be her downfall...
She's so fucking mad right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

Thanks Obama

yea but since it hasnt happened in at least obamas terms
people might have forgotten or not known there was (maybe) political will for it

also if it does get overturned with a lot of dem support, that probably looks bad for hillary

>elevens

You're probably right. I don't expect the same level of scrutiny to be given to Clinton. Hopefully Trump will be able to successfully expose her bullshit without getting silenced by debate moderators.

I'm a little worried that everyone involved other than Trump has conspired to make this a very controlled event, designed to make Trump look as bad as possible.

We can take PA, especially after Hillary gets destroyed at the debates.

You leafs actually elected that thing

fuck you google. canadia is googletopia.

How are they allowed to do that?

Fucking based Styx great as always kek

Drumpf is a kosher candidate

Real Alt-Right members support Hillary Clinton

I love it when Styx wears silly shit for no real reason and gives no explanation.

hillary herself said she has to prepare for two opponents. the wild trump and the presidential trump. meanwhile trump knows exactly what he's up against. this shit is going to be good.

You can see the narrative splitting at the seams
Polls are rigged as fuck, and you can tell where they've been focusing.
They've been all over PA and VA, but they thought they wouldn't have to (((correct))) states like Illinois and Rhode Island. Illinois is only +6 Clinton now (the same as PA and VA's (((averages)))) and RI is just +3 C.
Trump is winning a game stacked against him and they won't be able to contain it any longer.

If Hillary has another 9/11 moment before the election he's hitting 300.

r8, hot out of the oven

is that real? wat state?

did i get australied?

Isn't this fucking illegal?

Good idea. I'll sit in the back and report on their reactions.

Difficult to say. PM is elected by the Diet, so the question comes to, how much of the party brass will no longer support her, and what will Abe do?

Expect her to suddenly change her tune when Trump is elected, because a lot of the LDP was NOT happy. But, given Abe's actions, my theory is that he made her say that stuff as a 4D chess move to bide time until Trump wins.

Here's another twitter pol Hillary vs. Trump

Shawarma is amazing, though

Yeah like the fucking safari shirt with suspenders and helmet

Trump is smart and I'm sure savvy about what's up, but I think the fucking commies running it are going to try and fuck him bad. Look at what happened to Fallon just because he didn't call Trump a racist piece of shit and instead just treated him like any other guest.

If she has a 30 second cough spasm at the debates its over. She'll look sick in front of millions of people.

Too bad Stephen King is a cuck, he writes good stories

Or the SPQR flag.

Madman don't give a fuck.

wtf is this?

don't think of anything but the optics-

Trump is confident, self-assured, and knows what he is talking about

hillary is old and weak, stressed out, and usually rambles on and on with lies without making a clear point

Trump will win

and it doesn't matter what the media says before or after, people will only remember the debate and how it made them feel

Trump makes people feel happy and powerful
hillary makes people feel like their overbearing mother is lecturing them

You're worried that you're going to alienate your family a bit because you're too fucking excited about trump. The thought that you actively try to convince them is kinda weird. Most people don't care about politics and just wanna watch their tv shows.

I'd like an SPQR flag myself actually.

Voted
The fact that we can even match them is amazing
Twitter is mostly youth and youth usually goes towards democrats HARD

>Luzerne 49-49
Trump's been consistently pollling double-digits ahead of her there. He hit +23 in July at one point.
Luzerne is 60% Democrat, but like in a lot of suburban/rural PA those are old-school Reagan Democrats. They have no love for Hillary especially with her "fuck coal" attitude

Is there any chance that Trump can end Hillary's campaign during the debate? Or is it the case that only she can end it, by having some insane coughing fit or fainting spell?

HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD COULD THAT FUCKING HAPPEN?!

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/779425193630502914
>If Ted Cruz believed there was ANY chance Trump would lose opening up 2020 to him, he would not have endorsed. GOP internal polls VERY good.

Yes, real. NY state must've just sent out the absentee ballots for anyone who wanted them electronically -- She's listed 3 fucking times. This is the NY state ballot, so no surprises. It's sad my vote will be drowned in a sea of blue shilling.

he supports clinton doesn't he?

Not this election.

I'd like one of these

fallon made the right choice and will be a leader in the new media after Trump is elected

he is the first celebrity to treat Trump like a human being

people won't forget that show or his fairness

wa po article but it explains it
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/09/04/new-yorks-crazily-complicated-ballots-explained/

i guess they can do that in 7 states Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Mississippi, New York, Oregon, South Carolina and Vermont.

Can't you read? You cast your ballot online.

It's basically an online poll.

Yeah. He's an okay writer and it's sad he thinks Trump is an evil racist.

King is such an asshole. His latest books are nothing but shit politics. The guy has made a billion dollars being a capitalist but is a fucking America hating communist politically.

That's something I don't think many people realize.

There are hordes of boomers and older people who don't use the internet who are going to show up and vote for Trump on election day. Meanwhile everyone who is going to vote for Hillary has been bitching on social media for the past year about Trump.

ACTIVE SHOOTER IN WASHINGTON STATE

WASHINGTON SHOOTING JUST MENTIONED ON FOX

FOUR DEAD

??

that doesn't make any fucking sense at all

wtf new york?

he's cursed with the boomer mentality and unfortunately people tell him that his political opinions matter so he doesnt hesitate to spout his boomer politics.

I hope there is truth in this statement. No guarantee though. Cruz could have endorsed for any number of reasons. The threat from Reince is another strong possibility.

You mean his dog girlfriend. Cause you know, it's 2016.

I think Trump's best play is to be maddeningly erudite to Shillary. Everyone's thinking he'll call her a bitch onstage, but that would be the least persuasive thing he could ever do.

Much better to softly and smugly wave away her bullshit and make her splurge out than actually hit her head on. Trump's ultimate aim through these 3 debates isn't to show he's as good as Shillary, he has to show he's better.

I predict we're going to get a whole lot of smartass Trump.

Vote Trump, hes a few hundred behind!!

Not my thing.

PA is winnable

It was really fucking weird. They had a "breaking news segment" mentioning the shooting and then just went onto more about the nig shooting in Charlotte. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=jGSttcyn2RI
Explain this.

Here's hoping it was a Muslim so we can redpill the normies.

man those replies.

Eyewitness reports describe him as hispanic

but they are roman user

Jeb Bush will replace Hillary as the Democrats nominee

Kek wills it

IS THIS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED?!

No ;^)

Meh, I just read 11/22/63 which is supposed to be one of his best.

Middling at best, I really think the whole Harry Potter copypasta has some merit now.

After a year or two of slowly redpilling my father I just recently heard him bad mouthing Jews and the Bush family on the phone to one of his friends.

FALSE FLAG

Ooh that's almost as good if he's illegal.

sorry man

if NY is red then this election is won

it just shows the fucking crazy rules that different states have

closer to july 15th probably, that was just after the fbi nailed clinton without indicting her

To be honest, I think what Trump needs to do is show the few undecided voters who will make or break the election that he is cool headed, firm but fair, that he has good ideas, that he is maybe a little bit apologetic for being "unpolished" and most of all that he loves America and can be trusted to make the right call. If he can show those things, he can win. If he gives the commie media any ammo to use against him, they will. That's my fear.

Does this split her vote totals up? If someone votes for her on one party will it count for the other one?

Super Stamina vs Super Stench

so burgers, how does it feel to have your candidate be supported and endorsed by a True Conservative™?

We're talking about flags lad.

Probably Sam

have you seen how nagasaki writes? of course not.

Don't you mean disavow David Duke?

Based Jennifer Capriati wrecking Hillary.
>who?
Ex-Tennis player
twitter.com/JenCapriati/status/779451716454457344

No. You're voting for a person, not a party.

>No kikes ITT

Ahem, you better control your king or else.

No

That one book he wrote recently stole it's entire plot from the Simpsons movie!

How about this then?

Feels good man

That is shit gotcha question that's been asked before. You can't answer it right unless you know you're being played. He pretty much stopped trusting MSNBC after that interview.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-president-obamas-veto-of-the-justice-against-s
>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-president-obamas-veto-of-the-justice-against-s

HE SPEAKS

This is the average Trump supporter. A legitimate Nazi who can't even explain his fuhrer's stupidity.

How does he keep getting away with it?

i agree

he's very intelligent and that's his best secret weapon

he is going to blow a lot of people away during the debates if he reveals even a fraction of his power level.

i've seen him accidentally show his true intelligence before. i think he will finally be able to be himself during the debates- he doesn't have to pander to christians or dumb low-information conservatives anymore- he has to make a good case for the liberals that are still on the fence and he's going to do it with intelligence and common sense.

primary Trump existed only to rile up the base and stand out in a huge field of competitors. the game is different now. he will win everyone's heart with this one.

they get summed

it gives power to the smaller parties cause they can say we have so many votes that vote for us

do you want them we will put you on top of our ballot

How long have you been around? Feb? March at least.

God, I hope Cruz gave you good head to keep shilling for this long.

Haven't visited in a month or so.
How we doing? Polls?

Yeah, that's true. I wonder how much he ought to push the corrupt Hillary stuff. I feel like everyone pretty much already knows she's crooked. The problem with libs is that they don't care. Maybe he will focus more on her past incompetency than corruption.

>those tweets at kim kardarshian
Wow I guess this celebrity shit really works. Will Trump formally recognize the Armenian genocide?

Depends. Are you on our team now?

Hillary is literally dying, we're fucking doing amazing.

Nah. Just a normal SPQR flag would do.

Trump has a 100% chance of winning.

The only challenge he faces is whether or not he can turn every state red.

I feel like he's been intentionally been attempting to play dumb on some things so he has more room to show off at the right time.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

>i've seen him accidentally show his true intelligence before.
Example?

I've seen Trump speak in past years, but nothing like what you're suggesting since he began running for President.

>Cruz the loser
Shit. Tell him about complyin ted

relax, the second he opens his mouth Clinton is going to pass out in a pile of shit

>Kim Kardashian endorses Trump and promises he'll be the greatest advocate for Armenians
>Cenk Ugyur kills himself live on air

A basic policy question isn't a 'gotcha'. Idiot.

Why would he still employ shills after he endorsed Trump you ding dong?

Fuck off. David Duke was "disavowed" a thousand times. Only fucking commies keep going on about it because you're desperate.

We caught up to her and are winning in key states. They just started rigging it to bring him back down.

a month

probably the biggest thing is this, this is when trump won on 9/11/16

Is that even a smart thing to do? I mean, for every person who thinks they are special by not voting Democrat Hillary and instead voting Working Families Hillary, you'd probably get someone confused and voting for all 3 Hillarys, which would negate their vote.

I think that could help him win NY.

Based テニス qt3.14

i like watching movies made from his stories but i don't like reading his work because his writing style is annoying to me. he breaks too many rules and its hard for me to follow

i also don't like all the christian undertones

and he is WAY too full of himself

the only reason that he is on top instead of younger, better, more interesting authors is that he is already part of the MSM

he could take a dump in a box and they would all say it's a masterpiece

Trump is significantly ahead, according to the (unrigged) polls and absentee ballot requests.

He's still a loser. He lost.

Says the guy who is youtube linking his argument.

Agreed

Yep.

To be honest, I'm neither a Trump nor Clinton supporter (I'm still undecided, leaning Johnson), but I have never seen such unbelievable vitriol then that which has been directed towards Trump supporters in general. For something as simple as wearing a MAGA hat or talking about policy, they are ostracized or even physically assaulted, merely because of their political beliefs.

It's beyond fucked up and is making me lose faith in the future of this country.

K-K-KILLING SPREE

businessinsider.com/mass-shooting-cascade-mall-washington-2016-9

I think someone shoved a crucifix up his ass when he was a kid or something. He's so anti-Christian it's pathetic.

Go full UN hearing on her? Sounds good to me. With some subtle jabs and body language he can make her rage.

i dont know, ask NY or the other states that allow it

it is good for the small parties, the democrats seem to play ball based on the ballot

all i know is i shit a brick when i saw amerifat in aussie's absentee ballot

i also agree, i almost made that point myself but i didn't want to go on and on

I'm saying it's a shit monicker. It's not clever and doesn't roll off the tongue

I dont trust a burger in australia, make sure you dont fuck up

Not very Roman desu.

Those are Greek style Doric columns, architraves, and attics.

If this is true then this debate will be the absolute best time for Trump to reveal his full power level.

People are suggesting up to 100 million viewers.

I really, really, hope this is true.

NEW THREAD WHEN

>Workin families

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Paste for new bread: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

To elaborate, that's Alexandria or another Hellenistic city in Egypt. Notice the obelisk, statues, and background Egyptian style buildings.

Whatever he does, if he acts too strong the commie media will jump all over him for being sexist or some other bullshit.

How would they know so soon four are dead? It's not until like a few hours until they are confirmed dead

They will jump on him for anything.

The only way they wouldn't is if Trump thrashed Hillary so thoroughly that they couldn't spin things and just moped around being depressed about the future of the country.

clearly she was replaced by a SNATCHER

HISPANIC MALE DID THE WASHINGTON SHOOTING

MEDIA BTFO
BAN ASSAULT SPICS NOW

GO

Don't really care. It's just in my folder of Roman style architecture.

Although I did find the Egyptian obelisk weird.

I'm not the one voting for Trump.

Yuge improvement from the August doldrums. RCP averages took a hit in recent days thanks to a flood of blatant shill polls.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/779523788908204032

FRIDAY NIGHT'S ALRIGHT FOR SHOOTING.

this isn't a great example- he manages to use very simple language in this inspirational speech but he communicates some complicated ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

youtu.be/KrJB08rIlZk (with spanish subtitles)

im sorry i don't have a better example for you, but i know ive seen him go off script before and he really surprised me. he's a fantastically wealthy international businessman. he couldn't have succeeded without intelligence and good judgement

I've been watching him do exactly this from the start. He has been turning into the old Trump as seen in the Oprah interview.

All the fence sitters are going to tune in to see an asshole at work, but will witness calm and likable president Trump.

They will also watch one or more of many things from Hillary including a screeching banshee, pants of shit or even a stroke live on TV.

I'm not the one lacking an argument

that's literally Athens m9

Reread the post.

You're right, Trump was. Because he couldn't answer the question.

It all loosely falls under the banner of classical, but there are some definite differences. The Romans didn't use the Doric style much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_order

Obelisks actually were brought to Rome, one is in Saint Peters of all places. Fires your axons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_obelisks_in_Rome

ITS ALL OVER YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST YOU FA GGOTS FUCK BOIS

Enjoy your tacos, and your mexicans, damm trump faggots

Last-ditch effort for the delegates