Israel Helping ISIS Beyond Confirmed

US congressman Bill Johnson caught in a recording saying Israel is "Absolutely" helping Al Qaeda and ISIS receive aid go to 1:00 and listen to this Zionist POS
youtube.com/watch?v=hAPEM2V-uLA
Israeli Intel Chief: We Don’t Want ISIS Defeated in Syria
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Michael Savage was right all along.

Water is wet

Wouldn't be the first time.

Jews opened the gates of Toledo to the Moors.

They opened the gates of Constantinople to the Turks.

They fought alongside the Muslims against the Crusaders in Jerusalem, until the streets "ran red with blood."

They led the Ottomans as they genocided millions of Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians during World War 1.

go to sleep

I'm a big boy

Mossad Chief admits Helping Al Qaeda is ok but not Hizbollah

this isn't news, user... (for those who are too lazy to watch it, they're talking about giving medical treatment to Syrian fighters)

there have been countless articles about this years ago

VICE even went into one of the hospitals and interviewed some of the doctors and patients like over a year ago

Netanyahu even said they are giving medical attention to Syrians at the UN in his speech the other day...

Mossad Chief admits giving medical aid Al Qaeda is ok but not Hizbollah
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y

>they take care of Isis, we need to stand with the nation of Israel.

Fuck I hate these gop faggots.

Literally the best Goyim money can buy

Memes are becoming too real... I don't know if I still want to be on this ride.

without ISIS they wouldnt be able to get America to fight etheir proxy wars. .

reminder

if you didn't have a googlebrain, you'd realize that this guy is talking about a field hospital that was providing medical aid to any and all who needed it.

this is an honourable thing and the skype docs should be commended.

problem goyim?

I dont care about a single jew who died in the holocaust if they dont care about ISIS murdering torturing and enslaving millions. Kikes write articles celebrating the death of the white middle class. Fuck em. In the next holocaust I will turn them away, hide in some other crawlspace, hateful rat

user...that's anti-semitic

oy vey

For Aisha.

>I dont care about a single jew who died in the holocaust

:^)

>next holocaust

:^)

I think this old Cred Forums image needs a Cred Forums edit

Someone link me to /sg/ I'm on mobile and want to post rare Assad's

There was no holocaust you retard.

skypes are the biggest joke that never ends.

do you enjoy self-censoring while your wife's son fucks you in the ass?

Yet another increasingly nervous moloch-worshipping skype fearing we hijack his google hordes to rip him a new one.

I'm a kike for encouraging my fellow Cred Forumsacks to not self-censor? Your memes "google" and "skype" are frivolous and annoying. You don't think they're smart enough to work around this? Keep censoring yourself on an anonymous board though

Censorship ?
Nigger is what ? An extremely offensive slur against googles.
How do we use google ? As an extremely offensive slur against niggers.

Where is the censorship you fucking skype ? Where ?
Do you not understand how language work ?

Youpin. Feuj. Youtre. Youd. Kike. ((())). Skype.
A legion of ways to do the same thing : naming the jew !
Censorship would be to stop using any term with the intent ! The INTENT is what matters you retarded google !

Do you not understand how context works? Google's AI is far superior to your memes it will use the context of what you say rather than the substance.
I understand how language becomes diluted and that's exactly what you're doing. It's taking NIGGER and defanging the term. It's dull, almost laughable and only a handful of people will understand what you're getting at.
Look at the Liveleak community for example. First they ban the word dindu then they infract you for using any slur against niggers. You are the one diluting the effectiveness of our established terminology. You sir, are the only kike here.

"I shit you not."
The jigsaw AI, you know, the reason this whole thing started, think it's a personal attack 99% of the time.

Yeah no, you're just a filthy skype that probably got stocks in Google and is shitting bricks about the obvious outcome.
Just sell them now you retarded inbred nepotist internationalist KIKE.

Yep that's me hehehe just got another 3 shares for this thread, thanks goyim really appreciate the help.
But really, gas yourself you inept faggot.

They get the Sunni and the shia kebab to remove each other what's not to like? Wesley Clark said they began as a proxy army to bog down Hezbollah, they are just as aligned with the Saudis in that agenda.

You bitch about context, i give you an ACTUAL EXAMPLE on how the AI is nowhere near ready for something as subjective and subtle as context.

You bitch about "censorship", how using more terms to describe the same concept, "defang" it yet i don't see you bitching about dindu, coon, youth and other euphemisms.

You are either a retard or a jew, since the conceptual framework of this whole fucking thing is so fucking trivial even a googlet could get it.
Kill you're self.