Believing in the good hygienic Jew

Showering and using soap is bad for the skin and increases the risk of cancer.

Keep showering goyim!

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2015-12-modest-nanoparticle-brain-cells.html
phys.org/news/2014-06-metal-oxide-nanoparticles-food-wont.html
phys.org/news/2013-09-common-cosmetic-sunblock-ingredient-safer.html
artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, but it reduces the risk of smelling like a nigger, so I'm showering.

wow, having mold, bacteria and fungus grow on you whilst you sweat like an animal and turn into a swamp is really healthy for you.

i wonder why nobody wants to talk to you or be near you OP, its probably those damn jews pulling the strings on them right?

Showering also increases the risk of having sex and spreading your genes you disgusting autistic fuck, so please don't start.

Yeah, just take a bath. Less water wasted so the jews at the water company won't be able to charge you as much.

Your fucking nasty. Memes aside if you don't shower everyday you are a degenerate. That's fucking nasty fuck you.

Washing isn't bad for you, but western society has placed an emphasis on being overly hygienic I think.

I know washing the hair every day is bad for you, for example. Apparently if you stop washing it for a while it becomes healthier.

But yeah, actually clean yourself you fucking chimp.

neet scum detected

Water culturally enriches you

Who the fuck showers everyday? 2-3 times a week is enough

>he doesn't use a scentless moisturizer to compensate for lost oils and protect his Aryan skin from the harsh sun

May as well start laboring in the fields like a disgusting peasant. Silver lining, the fertilizer could mask your stench.

This is some white people shit.

people who actually work out...

phys.org/news/2015-12-modest-nanoparticle-brain-cells.html

phys.org/news/2014-06-metal-oxide-nanoparticles-food-wont.html

phys.org/news/2013-09-common-cosmetic-sunblock-ingredient-safer.html

Titanium dioxide accounts for 70% of the total production volume of pigments worldwide.[59] It is widely used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpastes. It is also used in cosmetic and skin care products, and it is present in almost every sunblock, where it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light.

Fuck off nigger

Helllo stormfag

>Exposed

fuck off nigger

Uhm yeah nigger, i'll take my chances and shower everyday since it helps me avoid other hosts of problems like infection, fever, etc

kek

So either you're a bunch of shills OR the stormfags are SUPER UPSET at their favorite word going away. Aww sad.

Whatta Dirty Poster

>wiping your ass causes hemorrhoids and dry ass hole

keep using the toilet paper goyim

Well most of us have jobs, and do things that cause us to sweat resulting in body oder. Not all of us can be basement dwellers who do nothing

>Showers every day to not smell
>Wrecking your skin's natural barrier makes you smell
It's a gold mine. Shower all day every day, goyim.

Seriously all you smelly fucks, either stop that or shower without shampoo or soap 2/3 of the time.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

As expected of the shower jew.

Fuck off google.

Pro-tip: take a cold shower like a real man. Cold enough to knock the wind out of you. Wakes you right the fuck up and gives you a shot of testosterone for the day

>baths
>less wasteful than a shower

What doesn't give you cancer in this day and age?

I've heard of this magic. You do this?

I do this too. It takes some getting used to, but now I can't imagine taking a hot shower unless the weather's cold.

Nigger

>calls us shills

how many times have you typed google today, user?

Pretty sure testosterone doesn't work like that but I can respect being energy efficient.

Have you ever tried taking a really hot shower? Hot enough to be outside your comfort zone.

>Apparently if you stop washing it for a while it becomes healthier.
I've heard this too but it is too much trouble for me to try and wait it out. If I don't wash my hair for a day I get bad dandriff and acne on my head.

1 post by this id, nice slide thread faggot, reported saged hidden kill yourself FA GGOT

I've done it for a week now. I started looking forward to them after the third day. They're awful at first don't get me wrong but the benefit comes from your body reacting dramatically to the cold so you have to make it suck.

This

artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/

Hot water dries out your skin finnbro.

>The [essential activity] jew.
>[Insert poorly justified and arguable/false adverse effects here].
>Keep [insert verb in the present continuous here] goyim!
e.g.
The eating jew
It increases the risk of disease.
Keep on eating, goyim!

>artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/
They sourced themselves on that. There comes to a point in which you must realize you're just reading a male version of a girly magazine with "8 tricks to make your breasts bigger!!"

jesus fucking christ, these kikey shills are out in force. sage this shit

baths are based and white

Sauna is good and healthy.

It does have some psychological impact regardless. Taking an ice cold shower is like an ordeal and you just feel better when you're finished than you would with a hot shower

>Hot water dries out your skin finnbro.
Interesting. I have been wondering why my skin gets so dry sometimes.

nah fuck that

i feel awesome after hot shower

plus the whole point is to open up the pores for the post shower shave

Maybe if you're a woman.

Hot showers don't sap your energy? Is it just me?

its more likely hard water, or the mineral content or lack of, that dries/fries your skin and hair, than temperature

Only if you are already tired or if you are in it for too long

>He doesn't shower thrice a day
How does it feel being unclean?

are you h1b visa holder working in IT?

you dont want me to shower because im using soap to clean myself

but everyone know that soap is made from kikes like you

you cannot trick me!

Ice cold shower every day before bed

Wash every other day.

No better feel in the world than taking an ice cold shower, toweling off with a nice fluffy towel, and jumping into bed with freshly cleaned sheets

I stopped using shampoo a year ago and my receding hair has slowed substantially

just an anecdote for anyone other their going baldy

Colder (not too cold) showers are better for your health
Contrast showers essentially make you immortal (dont tell anyone)

underrated toast

"hygienic Jew"??ever heard of roman or greek ancient baths , asshole??
Since when some dusty middle eastern invented washing?

You don't need to shower everyday unless it's the summer, or otherwise you're in a climate that's over 70 degrees all the time.

It's literally one of the benefits of fall/winter--you can save 20 minutes every other day because it's not so hot you have to shower all the time.

/thread

If you really think about it, no one would actually use soap made out of a filthy jew.

It would be less unclean to lather yourself in the shit of an AIDS nigger.

>dead skin--dust--sweat
Still have to shower every day

Why is a contrast shower better than a cold shower?

>tfw I have a shower filter

>implying Aryans bathe

Pheromones muh nigga. Aryan antidiluvian Atlantian Penutian pheromones

underrated