Is farming red pilled?

Why does nobody talk about farmers here? They literally have the most red pilled jobs. You can self sustain with your own harvest, isolate yourself from niggers and Jews and become an alpha male. Should I start my own farm because joining the army is not an option for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

economics.ag.utk.edu/budgets/2015/Crops/2015CropBudgets.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UC-BlDCX__nCLs_ZF9meYQbw
youtube.com/watch?v=4rd_V2PVZbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spics.

Just homestead and live off the land

i'm going to breed fish and sell them. a sort of farming in a sense. i also wanted to join the military but i failed my hearing requirements for infantry and decided not to join

Farmers are the biggest welfare Queens.
Fuck farmers

Sage and hide.
This is a slide thread.
FBI released Hillary docs and this Google wants to advocate for John Deer.

Sauce?

Farming is hard. It's generally been passed down, in terms of both infrastructure and culture.

It can absolutely be learned, and now is a great time to buy used equipment, it's not going to happen overnight. Just keep that in mind. It will be your life's work, depending on how you go about it. Don't be a feedlot-tard. Don't sub contract for tyson or whoever, just grow what you need and try and market the rest, go from there.

Yep.

Because much like using a straight razor to shave, traditionally "manly" jobs have been heavily romanticized.

People didn't farm because it was cool, they did it to eat.

Jesus these dumass kids. Try growing one plant first and see how you like it

Also this

>not knowing Ai Shinozaki

A.
FUCKING.
CROP YIELD.

> Farming is hard. It's generally been passed down, in terms of both infrastructure and culture.
maybe 50 years ago
now its just big corporate farms employing illegals & migrants

It's not easy, But not impossible to extract money from ground.

do your own farming on private property
working as a farmer is not what you think it is, especially if you are used to sitting in front of the computer

Nope they grow mutant government invented hell spawn. They are blue pill as fuck.

He's got a good point.

>inb4 GMOs are okay goyim.

It's not their fault tho. They had their industry fucking destroyed by the government. It started in the 1930s and has evolved into today where the government literally just funds the biggest corporate farms. There's no free market in agriculture anymore. Small farmers have no choice but to be welfare queens because otherwise they will get cucked by the big farms that get more subsidies

If I win a "major" lawsuit (I can't say anything about it) for a huge payout, I will finally give up my NEET lifestyle (resumed because I lost a p/t job over bullshit) and stop being the welfare man to move to the country somewhere in Europe, to become a red-pilled farmer and rancher as learned from the books/magazines and attending agriculture college and other useful skills in trade schools, to become self-sustainable, toward tidy profit with minimal debt load or all paid off, and eventually acquire a beautiful wife to fuck to sire 9 or more children to home-school (except home schooling is illegal in parts of Europe like Germany, a leftover law from NSDAP era).

Currently I play the video game Farming Simulator 15. It's more useful what you could learn from a fuckin' video game. Also, it was developed in Europe.

Also, I dream of becoming an artist and an artisan i.e. woodworking, cheese-making and wine-making. All only possible with some college education with self-funding.

I leave USA because it's FUBAR, even if Trump wins. He will be JFK'd later because the ruling elitist fucks hate him enough to want to overthrow him.

>win lawsuit
>stop being a NEET

stopped reading there, you can't lie to others and yourself its just not healthy

I think meant that it's hard to get a foothold. You're either born into it or you gotta start from scratch. Farming takes land, and land is expensive.

You don't have be lonely anymore. At farmerbeastiality.com

Breeding with fish is illegal isn't it considerd zoophilia??
Interspecies erotica is the same as breeding with niggers...

>harnessing the power of the sun and turning it into food

red pilled

>You can self sustain with your own harvest, isolate yourself from niggers and Jews and become an alpha male
except all farmers hire hordes of illegal mexicans and literally fuel the crisis

I was a farmer, from a farming family. Notice how I say was.

Large companies / rich landowners buy up all the land. Large companies / rich landowners own the supply chains.

It is very hard to make a profit when you sell your crops to a cannery owned by your competitor. We lost everything, moved to California and now I'm a poor fuck working at Wal-mart.

There is freedom in farming, that is why it scares them. I miss it. I can't fucking stand Californians.

>except most corrupt farmers hire hordes of illegal mexicans

FTFY

General rule of thumb, if you use the words "all" or "none" in your sentence, you need to be able to prove it with stats. If even one farmer doesn't hire illegal immigrants your statement is meaningless. In the future, use "most" or "few" to give greater validity to your remarks if you don't have hard facts.

Not really that expensive, here's 33 acres for 50k in Tennessee

>Why does nobody talk about farmers here?

You have to go outside to see farmers. NEETs hate doing that.

youve got it right leaffriend. self suffieciency and freedom from kikeniggeramerican normie resources is the white mans strongest redpill. giving it to your community is the second.

fuck you faggot, #notallfarmers

People, BUY FROM LOCAL ORGANIC FAMILY FARMS, directly if you can

True, but you have to count for more than just land. Land is the biggest factor, but farmers don't really make that much money. In Tennessee, you can make upwards of $75 per acre if you have the right crops, and if you have the wrong crops and a shit year it can COST you $200 and acre. This is just estimation, but for 33 acres, for one year of harvest, you can look forward to about $2.5k. That's ALL of your spending money for food, taxes, medicine. Even if you are generous and say that you get double that, it's only $5k a year.

economics.ag.utk.edu/budgets/2015/Crops/2015CropBudgets.pdf

you can't farm in mountains idiot

never thought of it that way about freedom and the destruction of the family farm, fuck

Eat shit and die.

Farming doesn't make money anymore. Most farmers live off government welfare. It's dominated by big operations like mentioned. Back in the 70/80's things were different. You could make big money on it. My Grandpa was a millionaire doing it. Those days are gone. Maybe it would rebound if there was economic collapse, and global trade mostly stopped I dunno.

Wise words. If you're in the Midwest farmer's markets are literally less than an hour away.

>self sustain
>shows canola field

You can't fucking live off of canola you retard.

What about homesteading just for yourself? I would use about 5 acres just for me, the rest I would rent to the gov for a refugee center

I grew up on a farm and now I'm a carpenter/builder.

I'm ready for the system to crash.

Iowa fag here, everything is fucking corn, stop turning every inch of our beautiful land into fucking corn fields

Farmers get government subsidies as the government manually inflates crop cost per bushel. Corn is like $3.50 per, or around that.

Also, fuck you Iowa.

but MUH glyphosate tastes go good, MUH roundup sitting in my liver and fucking my adrenal glands up backing my lymphatic system up making me obese FEELS SO GOODDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH BABY

I would recommend NOT working for just some random farm in the hopes that your experience being a slave for a year or two or 10 will make you a slave owner. Money is the biggest issue, experience will come. You need MONEY in order to buy a decently sized plot of land and all of the infrastructure, so on.

This guy is doing a new form of farming in Canada... His youtube channel is worth a look if your interested in making a living farming.

I am thinking about getting into carpentry on top of doing the farming stuff I do. Would you recommend carpentry?

New type of farming that makes this guy $80K a year
youtube.com/channel/UC-BlDCX__nCLs_ZF9meYQbw

i live in california. i hate the farmers here more than the spics they employ.

youre selling your soul to monsato which is now bayer

dont do it

my uncle who was a dairy farmer has been in debt for 45+ years

Im beginning to think the worse a leaf post is the more repeating digits it gets

its like they are the opposite of everything we stand for

FUCKEN LOVE MUSTARD GREENS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Monsanto got fucked. Roundup was found to be a human carcinogen and ended up heavily restricted in a lot of places (also due to the roundup resistant ragweed they accidentally invented, and the herbicide they were planning to replace it with ended up being a toxic nightmare too.

Which is why they are about to be purchased by Bayer. Although Bayer is getting shareholder backlash for that too, since they don't want to be associated with Monsanto.

So the age of roundup is pretty much drawing to a close now. Will be interesting to see where agriculture goes from there though.

taxes, and medicine. Fed doesn't accept corn for property taxes, and if someone gets any sort of deadly disease you or your loved one is dead as a door nail.

Solve those two problems, and 5 fertile acres can feed a family.

Move to humboldt or mendo and farm pot, pussy.

I actually had a very similar idea when I moved to the city. It will never work (in USA at least) because:

1: people don't realize how physically demanding and repetitive farming is. Do everything right for 2 months then fuck up for a week and its all dead. "Oh I've been working out for a while, I'll have a few cheat days tee hee!" oh wait, your shit is fucked faggot.
2: niggers will steal your shit / break your shit. Everyone wants to shoot a nigger but who wants to sit out all night waiting for them, night after night?
3: no sense of community in cities. (at least in California where I moved to)

Where the fuck can one buy a farm in this country anymore?

Every farm I see is either owned by a large company or has been in a family for generations (not that it's a bad thing) I don't see anyone buying farms for the purpose of farming nor do I see many farms for sale that aren't being sold to sub divisions

Because they're completely fucked by the government, they have one of the most important jobs in the world but are pretty much forced into poverty

Not a farmer but you're incredibly retarded

What the fuck are you going to eat without farmers?

I think there's currently a government program where if you have some capital and agriculture knowledge to bring to the table you can actually get farm land up in the Yukon for cheap.

That man is considered anorexic in America

His own dickcheese.

Farmers are literally the only thing keeping society floating. no food, no western society. That simple.

Exactly

If you want to see what happens when you get rid of farmers look at Africa

Like places like Zimbabwe were actually becoming liveable good countries before they kicked out the farmers just for being white

the prices are so insane for meme food (free range gmo free organic hand picked artisanal etc etc etc) that you can make a living from a pretty small farm on the west coast

big business is catching on and starting to push out the little guy in this new niche but there's still an opportunity to be made selling bullshit to hipsters and hippies

Damn what can you grow in the Yukon?

I'd buy farmland on a creek in the Klondike though. Try mining gold while nobody is looking and sell it to chinks on the black market

How would they survive in a fair market? They take more subsidies than anyone else. They are just sucking on the teat of the middle and upper class job creators. Leeches. Sad.

>to be made
to be had

This, desu.
Although the free market does damage to the farmers livelihood too.

I work in the food industry at the wholesale distribution level.

Big buyers with hugely deep pockets reach around all across the continent looking for gigantic procurement deals at the wholesale level. And they Jew the fuck out of smaller farmers because they have so much negotiating power at the farm level that literally no small farmer has any chance in hell of absorbing that kind of small margin.

Unless you are producing so much that you need an entire freight train to yourself to distribute it, there's literally not much money in farming.

Like back when I was a part time shipper/receiver at a grocery store, way back in the day, there was this farmer in my province who would sell fresh produce to the stores. He was up at the ass crack of dawn, looking like he hadn't slept in days. Because he pretty much had to distribute his produce himself just to hit the margins the stores were willing to pay.

He also had to grow crops that didn't have enough demand for big agri to give a fuck about.

Also one time I decided to snoop on the packing list for an entire pallet of Pumpkins around halloween.

60 dollars. For half a ton of fucking pumpkins. 60 fucking dollars is what the store paid.

If you tried to grow half a ton of Pumpkins without economy of scale on your side, it would probably cost you 200 bucks.

Stay strong, Infowarrior.

Wait I forgot: weed in places where it's being made legal

No literally. Even if you don't smoke it yourself what's wrong with taking advantage of a new opening in the free market and growing lots of it early and establishing yourself as sn early player.

Not a pothead just thinking like a kike

Sounds kind of mad for the pay (I assume its little because most farmers dont have the huge ranchhouses)

but also could be very peaceful and satisfying.

yeah it's alright, can do wages all week and then cashies on weekends. Can help out your old mum with squeaky doors and roof leaks and shit.

Ok let's just get rid of all the farms then and see how long people last before starving to death

>American education
>not knowing that a supermarket isn't an infinite food source
>t. Tyrone

farmers

- welfare recipients
- tax cheats
- paid to NOT plant food
- polluters
- crybabies
- google-tier chip on shoulders. 'we r teh heroes hurr'

And if crops fail because their stupidity or weather or any reason, they have crop insurance.

>City dwelling retards actually believe this.

Potatoes, I imagine. You can set up greenhouses too.

If prospecting is your thing you can get a license and wander northern Canada with a handgun strapped to your hip searching for gold.

Farming is independence. You don't need to run a 4000 acre farm, 40 or even 10 acres can sustain a decent lifestyle without needing to wageslave. I know tons of people who do this in addition to hunting and odd jobs and they do just fine. Rhodesia got rich off of thousands of tiny cash crop farms.

>be me
>inherit 340 acres on the central California coast
>lease it out to neighbors who graze about 30 head of cattle on it
>because I have cows, property taxes are next to nothing because of an old ag-bylaw
>modest monthly income is enough to sustain me
>building neet-shed to live in
>life is good on the neet-farm

What do you do once big business takes control of the markets and you're leftover with equipment and land that you'll either keep with no use for or sell at a lose? The risk vs reward for starting a career in farming is absolute skewered. You can succeed in it, but it's already too late to be going for the organic hippy trend, you'll need to find "The Next Big Thing" and aim for that instead.

The west's current take on livelihoods is fucked up. Farms are the backbone of a society. Once those fall through to big corps for cash and power, you've lost sight of what made your society great in the first place. Used to be that moving to America to make a name for yourself meant risk and reward in equal amounts. If you failed in the past to get a farm up and running, you'd die. Nowadays it's even more skewered. If you fail to get a farm running, you spend the rest of your life a debt slave and working to get out of your hole. There are things worse than death. At least when you had starvation looming over your head and the land to farm, you could put in work that actually meant something. Can you imagine how shitty it would be to spend five years to get a farm up and running only for it to fall apart around you and have banks and big gov take everything you own as collateral?

Incentives are fucked up.

Fuck you mr.Jacobs

let me explain to you why you are an idiot.

>be farmer
>growing season is going well
>something shitty happens. Break your arm, get a bad flu, blight on crops, both your parents die and you are sad for a month, pipes burst and you can't quickly find and fix the leak, fire, cold snap, heat wave, pests eat crops, someone robs you/shoots you etc etc etc etc
>now you have no money
>ask government for money
>get fucked XD
>lol guess I'll just stop farming and go to the city because now I, the farmer, am starving.
>multiply this scenario for many people for many decades
>famine and 20% of population dies

>Farmnigger
Whilst living in the city I turned 30 street negroes into my personal army. We could take over your shitty farm in 5 minutes kid

The amish are doing fine, bud. What's your excuse?

looks like you read walden

Farmers in the US are not red-pilled at all. They do not "sustain" themselves. They are exist because of ridiculous corn subsidies and government assistance. Its why our food is so shitty and unhealthy.

Another gubment story of great success through finger-fucking the eurethra of the free market

Jesus fuck you have 340 acres and build a TINY HOUSE?!

Why not build something normal sized...or at least a trailer. fuck

>>something shitty happens. Break your arm, get a bad flu, blight on crops, both your parents die and you are sad for a month, pipes burst and you can't quickly find and fix the leak, fire, cold snap, heat wave, pests eat crops, someone robs you/shoots you etc etc etc etc
>>now you have no money

Wahhhhh. So just like many other business owners? Like a contractor or a lawn care guy or an antenna installer?

Farmers have insurance available. Its your fault if you ignore normal costs of doing business like insurance.

the amish held the land for generations

This isn't all farmers. I was raised in central rural Minnesota and our family farm was and is extremely self sufficient.

Now I live in NW MN and miss going to my farm and try to get back there as often as possible. My extended family is pretty traditional. I am not saying farming isn't a heavily subsidized industry but you are picking on the wrong people. Farmers should get as much help as possible, nitpicking what they do when we are spending billions overseas, importing shitskins, and subsidizing worthless niggers?

Let us have our priorities straight.

I wasn't born into a loving and close-knit group of spiritualists who own their own land and means of production.

Can you join the Amish? I'm pretty sure you gotta be born into it.

The Amish farm for subsistence not to sell their crops.

If you are selling your crops your crops have to meet market standards. Which means buying cookie cutter genetically engineered seeds. You aren't allowed to replant seeds from those crops otherwise you'll get your ass sued into oblivion.

If you are farming for subsistence you can plant whatever the fuck you want. Your tomatoes don't all have to be the exact same size.

You can mix 3 or 4 different varieties of wheat and nobody will give a crap. etc.

It's the red tape on commercial farming that wrecks a lot of small time farmers. And you pretty much have to be an Amish family to farm for non commercial purposes.

The Amish have the absolute best food. Went to an Amish-owned buffet and everything was literally godlike.

No, nobody should get any "help". If you can't run a business without "help" then you have no business businessing a business

Its when we start helping business A, but not B or C, but F, and L, and X on thursdays and E on the second wednesday in january, but only on leap years that we fuck up our economy.

No more compromise, shut it down. Free market or communism, take your pick.

buddy kill yourself

Yeah this happened in Africa

Now they are starving

youtube.com/watch?v=4rd_V2PVZbA is literally you

Contractor: There was a delay in construction I am 1 month behind on building the XYZ
Client: I'm not happy with you!

Farmer: There was a delay in my harvest, because I am 1 month behind a large portion of my crop has withered, I will have the remaining food brought into town in 1 month.
Client: No problem I planned ahead I have supplies to last me that time

Oh you can? Well I'm sorry, you live in a city and many of the people in that city are not as smart / wealthy as you, and they are starving. So they will riot. Hope you don't get killed in the food riots :^)

See the difference?

The problem is farms are what feeds the country

You would probably be among the first to starve if the farms shut down

Farms=food
no food=either people die or you import all your food like a cuck and now another country has you by the fucking balls

people delegate the farming away from them and pay scraps for it

they're putting their life support at risk in a similar way companies put their assets at risk when hiring the cheapest, min-wage security