Saw this picture on Faceberg the other day

Saw this picture on Faceberg the other day.

what do you think Cred Forums?

I..eh....hm.......I.........hmmmmmmm.

Cool

Terrible curtains, nice dubs OP

Oy vey, can goyim get anything right?

Fucking racists. This is clearly cultural appropriation.

>Asian muslims forming the magen david
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I thnk its perdy gud

Are you fucking autistic?

Took me a second to understand what it meant

I'd hit it.

This is a slide thread.
Saged and hidden.
Instead of being idiots, go here:

What the fuck? Why are these woman performing the sign of the jews? HARAM. ONLY THE FINGER OF SHAHADAH IS ALLOWED. WHERE ARE THESE WOMAN I WILL BEHEAD THEM.

fucking disgusting

the women aren't covering their hair properly and are holding hands which is also haram

these whores need to be stoned inshallah

With what, an airplane?

guys, remember four years ago when Muslims weren't a daily fucking part of your lives? im so tired of it

S-shure is h-haram in here

Where do you see muslims besides here in autismland?

I get it

kek

Good one m8.

media didn't used to hype/shill Islam daily like they do now. Google/Youtube/Faceberg weren't putting Muslims on the face of every one of their cringey ad campaigns. Muslims were just a thing you'd hear and say, "Oh yeah, those guys in the middle east". Media and academia used to actually be critical of Islam. when i started college in 2013, people talked shit about Islam all the time because of MUH SOGGY KNEE and how it kept wymyn from expressing themselves. now it's total taboo to question the sharia future we're setting ourselves up for

Theyre all semites. Arabs are just trailer park jews.

Of course women all over immediately betray their race for social brownie points.

they all looks like unhappy sows

I'm surprised jews don't force their women to wear burkas. That's alot of money for hair and makeup saved.

Anyone have that picture of the husband and wife lying side by side, and the dude is just thinking about remove kebab, deus vult, etc? That seems to apply here.

>jews are now skype
>asian mudslime
>mudslimes form star of David

These are strange times.

>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Muslims in collaboration with Jews to flood the West with more Jews. You don't get out much, do you? Good goy.

Vat is vis? They should have done it during a pagan ceremony in outer space. At least it makes a little more sense that way.

*with more Musilms.
But the part I don't get is why are they Asian?

Checked!

MUSLIMS FOR YAHWEH

gee Billy, 6 wives !!!?1

kinda jelly, i couldnt train my cats to accomplish the same thing