youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does he really need to yell this shit

Sauce on grill?

The true race war is not white vs black. It's black vs nigger

This.

I'm sorry... I see no difference.

Well, "Killer" Mike seems to have his head on straight on the situation some, he knows damn well they can't do jack shit, they never will for they are little more than savage chimps.

They are too busy destroying each others brains at 3.

youtu.be/aVMU0W_gPwc

>killer mike
yeah no, i don't give a fuck what some two-bit bigmac chugging bernout google has to say

All you can see is ahmed.

reminds me of this youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Nice digits

This is scary though

Do you mind me inquiring where you procured the pictures of that person of the opposite gender?

who is this semen demon

We are no longer stuck with an unavoidable race war. Trump is going to fix it. We have nothing more to lose.

Trump for racial equality through more jobs

Disagree. They've got the presidency, they've got enthusiasm, and they've got magical melanin. Time to go for it!

le terrorists just need le jobs xd

I shall check your digits, but I shan't do so again, unless you tell me where I can find that person of the feminine persuasion.

where can I find women like this

He killed it

isn't this basically promoting insurgency?

DON'T MAKE ME MASTURBATE IN THIS THREAD YOU GOD DAMN WHORE

Blacks don't have the stamina.

The rioted for what, 1-2 nights in Charlotte and they couldn't even do it themselves. George Soros had to organize it for them and bus them all in. Not one of them even shot at police, let alone the National Guard.

Blacks don't have the organizational skills nor the courage nor the stamina to have a race war.

They talk tough on the street when it's one on one or three on one. But when push comes to shove they all ran away from the police on Wednesday.

The real red pill is that there will never be a race war as bad as we all want it. We are stuck with them forever unless our government decides to outright genocide them, we will never get rid of them. They know deep down how good they have it here and in Europe.

Nope. War won't be around ethnic lines, but economic ones. Blacks getting attention on TV doesn't mean that others getting abused suddenly disappear.

Kek

WE

The man has a point.

Stop fighting in the streets, the law will never be on their side and they won't change it through violent confrontation and blatant disregard.

You must evoke change from the source. More black attorneys, judges, and officers from the hood.

Thank God 98% of niggers are too stupid and lazy to figure out any of that

Neither are we but it won't stop us from winning.

Now you know why whites are superior.

GOOGLES
O
O
G
L
E
S

BTFO
T
F
O

> implying they ever will be.

They'd have to breed white people out but they can't because of simple biology. World can only handle so many nogs before the ecosystem can't support them all

Who is this scrotum totem?

40% are addicted to welfare so...

checked witnessed and seen

I'm not totally opposed to what he's saying. His delivery is off putting, but appropriate for his audience. He's talking about elevating the community from poverty and gaining self reliance through their own efforts, which I would advocate for anyone. Dying on the sidewalk in another "peaceful" protest (riot) isn't going to get the blacks anywhere. I believe that the media and the powers that control it are painting the narrative as race to prevent it from becoming about economic status. Because if Bubba and Jamal realize they have a lot in common with their lots in life there isn't a far leap towards realizing that they've been lied to about this race shit the whole time and that the powers that be really ought to be found hanging from the nearest tree.

Fuck off shitskin

Surprise surprise. Once again the niggers enjoy the thrill of fucking things up but then when it comes down to actually doing work they pussy out.

Dumb googles gonna learn.

Sorry I believe the last part of your sentence got automatically deleted by Google(TM) systems NEW AGE HEROISM INITIATIVE.

In order to circumnavigate the filter I recommend you use a code. In the pollack revolutionary front war codebook (As of sept 23, 2018, 11:43 EST) "Googler" would be the most appropriate.

at least post a decent looking white girl.

Googs gonna goog

This. Spics can be more attractive.

Says the nigger who keeps shitposting some ugly slut he's FB stalking.

Here, let me help you.

WE

He's most right about the food.
>blacks revolt
>ebt cards turned off
>they die

You've failed.
Post an attractive redhead.

>spics
so your race
>posts gross freckles
you're blind faggot

more like
>blacks revolt
>blacks pull out dey gats
>blacks get wasted by ars and 870s

pic related says it all.

No its black vs nigger vs Google now. Redeem yourself and praise kek follower!

#1 rule of race war is dont kill your own race

Nono, Im a disgusting sand-Google/Skittle X Google mutt.
I'd have killed myself if the prospects of white wymmn didn't keep me fighting.

Both of you are equally blind. It takes a shit-skin perspective to TRULY find goddesses.

This. I truthfully don't even know what his message was, past the point of "black people aren't ready to revolt" (which is true). Does he want more blacks in positions of authority, or does he want more black rioting?

It sounded like he just wanted to rile the people up.

He wants them to be farmers n shiet

Last time blacks knew how to work a farm tool is when they were on the plantation fields ;)

Is there some truth in blacks being egyptian at all?
Wasn't one of the pharaohs a nubian making the claim at least partially true?
I'm just asking out of what I know, certainly I wouldn't stutter around as they do seeing as every black nation on earth fucking sucks either way.

>blacks want to go back to back to picking corn and segregation
KEK HAS TRULY BLESSED US

SHADILAY, MY BROTHERS

Are we posting qt redheads?

>Trump for racial equality through more jobs
this

>>posts gross freckles
Thats how I know you have SHIT taste.
Only shitskins like me are TRUE connoisseurs.

No, they were fucking Egyptian. What do modern-day Egyptians look like?

Dubs show that KEK appreciates my superior taste!
You were off by one. No blessings for you.

>Egypt is in northeast Africa
>Blacks come from west Africa
>We wuz pharohs n sheit

The same message needs to be put across to white people living in the US and America. You don't know what's around the corner and things can change fast. Every white person needs to constantly improve themselves and prepare themselves for what may come

What does that have to do with anything, modern "egyptians" are arabs who conquered egypt much later.

>US and America

Ffs, I meant: US and Europe*

Americans in general are pretty bad with geography. I asked a few chicks if they knew where Austria was. You can guess the reply.

It is legitimate. The good black people are like white people in that you don't see them chimping out, you don't see them whining and bitching. They go to fucking work every day,

I'm the first to admit I have an inherent distrust of black people, but once it is demonstrated that they aren't a nigger, they're fine to me. They are beneficial members of this nation. That may be unpopular here, but fuck its true. Benevolent minorities are fine. Fact of the matter is if they were as benevolent as white people, as a whole, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all. So excise the bad ones, poof, problems gone.

lol when brainwashed whites pining to feel superior in some aspect of their meaningless lives think the government gives half a fuck about them. The second it became strategically necessary to bomb american white people into oblivion for the consolidation of power it would happen, then wouldn't think twice and its probably slated for the near future. You wouldn't make it into eugenics programs, and you wouldn't be able to successfully defend yourselves, and it wouldn't mean shit to anyone. Whites were treated as terribly as blacks were during the slave trade and much worse by Kings and nobles prior to slavery . If you are not ruling class White, you are slave fodder like everyone else, and when the ruling class reposition their power structure to another country you will know exactly how true it is. Better wise the fuck up dumbshits.

This fuck wad acts like he doesn't get municipal water, or like food isn't totally controlled for very few people for virtually everyone.

>spend entire life living off government
>rebel against government

how do they think this is going to turn out? what is the game plan? loot across america until they run into some armed white folks who aren't welcoming the black plague

>Wasn't one of the pharaohs a nubian making the claim at least partially true?

Two pharoes during a nubian occupation of Egypt. They nigged so hard when in power the native egyptians overthrew them hard and then invaded and occupied Ethiopia for like 200 years

>what is aleppo

Im I supposed to get that reference or its relevance?

I wish my first name was killer.

black seem to don't have the ability to lead in a modern sense.
It is all rag tag "who can drum up the most emotion" who gets to lead

If they want to win they should just keep doing what they're doing: letting the kikes push them in the media, push race mixing, push lower white birthrates, etc and they got it in the bag. No need to use firearms.

Gary Johnson said it during an interview. Aleppo is a city of major strategic importance in Syria.

Though given that libertarians think we should stay the fuck out of the middle east, it's honestly a fair answer.
>caring about the muslim cities different groups of muslims fight over

>Don't send thees babies off to die because you feel like you missed the 60's

hahahahahahaha.

Pretty much nailed faggot SJW Gen X's riling up Millenials.

yes. where would blacks even be without gibmedats?

To be honest that's pretty fucking obscure even for well educated American s. The fact that that of all things was what they tore Johnson apart with convinced me the Jews had designated him for destruction. They strung him along in hopes of bleeding trump but once they realized he was actually bleeding Hillary they necked him

Fuck a year ago I never would have thought that goddamn pol I want to forget

>Look at Liberia

OH SHEEEEEEEIT HE WENT THERE

Isn't that what hitler did though (all of what he did)?
I can't really say he was a great leader aside from his ability to give dramatic speeches.

His advisers thankfully handled everything else.

Classic gary.

I really wish John McAfee won the Lib nomination. He would have given trump and hillary a bigger run for their money than gary ever could.

What I don't understand is why they are applauding their own shortcomings.

>yall can't do shit you dumb niggers
>raucous applause

I don't get this either.
I know if a white or arab "community leader" went on a similar tangent their wouldn't have been any applause whatsoever until the call to action.
I guess black people respond differently to thoughts of shame and powerlessness.

Niggers have always been Googles, and Googles have always been Kangz

I think her name is Ms. Barbraque, Honey

He's right to a degree.

If blacks want to improve themselves then the majority of them need to be self reliant, educated, and capable of reaching positions of power.

Too bad American black subculture is vitality detrimental to googs and they constantly perpetuate it because they're too stupid to look at the big picture.

>yuropoors will never understand

Where do white people get off having an inherent distrust of anyone, Even in your blatantly skewed versions of history you still rape pillage and thieve at every opportunity. And its a particular niche set of you the rest of the are just dumb cattle they heard in to lord it over the peoples whos confidence they just betrayed. Whites are really just in their position currently are dominated by a political structure with zero fucking morals, its so bad whites can't even trust themselves hence wwII. But every culture on the planet sees your shit and your power class is going to abbandon you to the mercy of changing economic and technological dynamics. All these kings and queens now masquerading as elected politicians will dissappear and just pop in some other unfortunate country trying to pull the same bullshit with trillions in resources pulled in from the exploits of all peoples on the planet. And you master race dumbasses are going to have zero political leverage or economic say in anything that happens to you because you already have none, your fucking herders just let you pretend its yours and you eat it up. Slave wage whites are dumb as fuck and if you don't own a corporation or work for an economically relevant one right now you're shit class white in the eyes of the people who do and that means to them the people who actually did something significant(morals aside) you're no better than a nigger, spic, chinck, or arab. You're disposable and pretty much useless for any thing other than reinforcing what you're told.

>I really wish John McAfee won the Lib nomination
Yeah... the thing about the American presidency is, you have to be an American to run. And not a greencard American. You have to be born here.

>McAfee
You know he killed a guy in Panama, right? I mean, that wouldn't slow Clinton's campaign, but I don't think McAfee could overcome that.

U.S Government spends a lot of money and energy to make sure its perpetuated

>all black national convention

where's the all white national convention

I would have to agree with you on part of that

Whites don't care about other whites, this is 200% true

Boomers pretty much kicked their white children to the curb and handed the keys of civilization to the brown hordes

shit class whites lol

??
blacks are not welcome to america anymore now than 100s of years ago
not even the fucking original people that lived in america would of liked blacks
they keep sayn PEOPLE OF COLOR
but nobody likes them, asians hate them, blacks hate blacks, whites hate blacks, arabs hate blacks

who the fuck wants blacks is the question in todays society, the answer is self explanatory.

original people meaning indians

He was born on an American base.

More legitimate than Rato. Thats for sure.

Allegedly Trump raped a 12 or 14 year old with his pedo friends.

McAfee has that enthusiasm and general lack of giving a shit that he could have over came those "problems" or even used them to his advantage.
If the libertarian party knew how big of a meme this election would turn out to be McAfee could have been a big player in the fray.

not welcome is different from an active campaign to subjugate and murder them, which is what the regressives have them convinced of

That was 10x more dangerous than the peaceful armed protest the militia up in Oregon did. Why doesn't Obama send the feds to kill them?

Maybe if the race war starts around 4 in the afternoon they will be up and ready to participate.

They'll have already been slaughtered by lunchtime.

i dont see any problem with them believing that
it would only speed up what needs to be done
mass deportation / genocide
they do it in south africa anyway

as soon as the money dries up and the state loses its power, its gonna be some fucking beatiful ass times

women will lose their fuckin make believe power, and men shall go back to doing what they do best, conquer and build the wonders of the world

^ and if nothing of that manner happens, then its all domed to be ruled by ((((((them))))))))

>No one likes dindus
Can confirm. I'm a Polish Kike, and I absolutely despise niggs. My wife is a first generation Korean-American and her and her immigrant parents fucking hate nogs. Her parents were roof Koreans during the Rodney "we wuz" King riots.

Does anybody see the plight of American black folk actually improving any time in the future?

Like, that entire meet up is fucking ridiculous. It's a bunch of fantasists talking about fighting a revolution.

It's not going to happen. The only route to success is through certain pathways that the black community actively tries to resist.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

The struggle of greatest importance within black culture is the struggle between Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Du Bois. Had Washington prevailed, black culture would be in a much better place.

Made a mistake in my previous post - it was Belize, not Panama.

Those allegations against Trump haven't turned up anything of substance that I've been able to confirm; they seem like a targeted ploy to prevent Trump from bringing up Bill Clinton's connections with Jeffrey Epstein. McAfee was sought for questioning when his neighbor was shot and fled the country - much more damaging.

Because vicious propaganda by whites elites, White ruling class are a litteral plague on the planet to everything living and somehow culturally have better standing than blacks amongst arabs, arabs who are being bombed to shit by white men on a daily basis for 10+ years. People in general are dumb as fuck, and the people who are claiming these resources for themselves and pitting everyone against each other are laughing at everyone. You want to make it about race, and its not its a class war and that small percent of the people making those decisions keep tricking you into thinhking that they are somehow on your team. See if anyone gives a fuck if your county water gets polluted by an oil pipeline, of if you're a casualty of a police drone that was hunting isis members in america. Or get cancer from some experimental bullshit 5miles down the road from your house. Whites in america don't even have permission from the elites to try to better their own lives in a real impactful way. Fuckers talk about cities like they are the pinnacle of human living situations. They are fucking slaves farms

>implying niggers would ever become "good"

There are uber rare niggers gifted with high intelligence through some mutation or something. They usually end up moving out and living among the whites.

At large niggers will always be in shit shape

Mikes pretty based, his Reagan song is tops

you are implying they have a culture as a member of america
that is fuckin the cake of fallacies

the culture they have is the same as in africa
they have no infrastructure, no politics nothing
i seriously fucking dont understand why they didnt euthanise em like the muslims did
just cut off their fuckin balls and when the times up they dissapear
thats what should have been done

atleast arabs were smart enough to deal with the cattle after their time was up.

If a race war happens, only retards of the races will fight and kill each other, and the rest of us will benefit from their absence afterward.

>There are uber rare niggers gifted with high intelligence through some mutation
I wouldn't call self-discipline a mutation, any one can leant it. It's like saying that whites are mutating because they are starting to lose discipline. It's a social disorder that can be fixed with positive conditioning, that can be started by reforming our public indoctrination centers and turning them back into schools.

And diluting the bloodline by mating with their women. I also think Australia had a program like that with the Abbos.

Sure, welfare and globalization did them in, and re-instilling personal responsibility (and reforming the economic system to stop shafting the working class) will fix that.

Whites and everyone else for that matter will also benefit from this.

(((((whites)))))) vs actual whites
there is a diference pertaining to ideologies
jews arent white, actual jews that is
its all about race and they are racially diferent from whites

even the jews themselfs dont associate their racial status as white
why the fuck should anyone for that matter.

you are basically saying wwew lad its not about race any nig can be smart
yeah no, nobody believes that,
-genetically inferior
-biggest iq diferences
-most diseased race
-the most savage race
and last but not least the most unnatractive race there has ever been

who the fuck are you trying to fool
before the current "propaganda" by jews, people knew already how subhuman those nigs were
nobody disputed it
the only propaganda is the one that they are the same
and its as big of a lie as the 6 gorillions in ww2

Thats simply not true.

Natives- especially those central America were fond of googles.
They even had statues of wide nosed black figures long before the new world was discovered by Europeans. Its bizarre.

Honestly Im inclined to believe that an central american nation was able to make contact w/ Africa or vice-versa long ago. Its certainly not impossible considering the wealth of knowledge the natives seemed to posses in some areas. Or maybe Mansa Musa I was somehow able to finance an expidition-- but due to inadequate technology it became a sad one way trip.

And then there's Yasuke en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

who is this wiener beaner

according to who?

Thought she was asian nvm

10/10

history, science and reality

It's why the liberals love them so much. They make enough noise to make it sound like they are doing something but not enough intelligence or stamina to actually succeed or go through with any ideas.

Belize is Pananama now? I voted for McAfee. Hes a shit show but a very intelligent one.

I bet you've never had an original thought in your entire life. You're puppet vessel filled with hate. Parroting hatred because you live in a world that overflowing with it. Your cup runneth over bro.

>Pananama
I forgot which country it was and didn't take the time to look it up. I corrected my mistake later

I like how they're all angry
>NAW WE GON KILL THE WHITEY WITH OUR BARE HANDS, WE DONT NEED NO TRAININ, WE DONT NEED NO WEAPONS, WE DONT NEED NO STRATEGY

thats cute
ps
>you are on the wrong fucking side of the internet to crywolf like a tumblrina losing her tampon

its to bad the gore shitposting is banned here because of the new reddit tier safe space
half of you cucks would be gone by now

I like how hes the modest one too.
A chain and a black shirt. He knows EXACTLY what his audience is- no need to pretend to be something else by wearing a shit suit.