WTF have you done me Cred Forums?

>In Walmart tonight
>Juts bought ammo for muh gun
>See pic related
>Say "Why the fuck are the Jews trying to infantilize everyone?" out loud for all to hear.

To think that I once thought the Jew problem was a meme.

uhhhhh a girl wearing pikachu pajamas isnt a jewish plot m8

>Pokemon

Fuk dude, this like 40 year old mom who I work with keeps mentioning pokemon and has the pokemon theme song as her ringtone. I just don't understand if she thinks its cute or what, because it is in fact not cute.

Probably hopped on the Pokemon GO train and hasn't realized it derailed because the game is too shallow even for normies.

Onesies for adults is beyond pathetic, you fucking faggot.

Did you shart while in mart?

Yeah I guess it's the whole lol look at me I like this obscure child thing. Anyone who doesn't know about breeding, ev iv stats, counters etc is just into the Pokemon theme for meme points. I garuntee

Seems like something an Alt-Right Nu-male would wear.

OP what you do in the privacy in your own home is between you and the garbage pail full for used diapers.

Just don't do it out here where we can all see it

Looks 5'5

Yeah, I tried the game, and deleted after it quit working.

Kek, I remember playing it a lot as a kid, and I see nerds playing around my campus, its a harmless pass time compared to other shit, but its still poz.

Onesies are as comfy as clothing can be.

i want to fuck the shit out of that pikachu

motherfucker I know that guy in real life
Who are you?

this. grown men wear fucking baby clothes nowadays. i was appalled to be at a party once and out of a group of seven people 5 admitted to owning onesies, 2 of which were dudes.

pretty sure i shifted into another dimension where this shit is considered normal and it doesn't make sense.

looks like leon trotsky

Onesies are hot

heres a question for you OP

why do you think wearing pajamas will automatically turn you into a baby

what if you like the way fleece feels all over your body.

pikachu is a good role model

shut the fuck up

B-but jumpsuits are cool right guys? guys!?

>hating comfy clothes in the comfort of your own home

Let me guess, are bathrobes also a Hebrew plot against the white man?

>a bathrobe is the same thing as a dinosaur or wolf costume for babies
lemme guess if you're watching sports on tv and don't want to pause it to take a shit diapers are normal, as long as its in the privacy of your own home?

>not buying Pikachu outfit to wear to the range
You have to go back Paco.

>a bathrobe is the same thing as a dinosaur or wolf costume for babies

it is though

Real men wear Speedsuits.

no it isn't REEEEEE

I own a onesie, after a fashion. It's got 3 layers of fireproof nomex though.

>2016
>Not buying a Pepe outfit to trigger SJWs and democrats.

>kirgurumis are a Jewish plot to infantilize people

More like a plot to start a fashion trend and steal people's money. Do you know they charge $75 to $50 for these glorified PJs?

>Halloween

Still dumb, just saiyan tho.

>onesies

Not sure what your talking about but the traditional white onesie with a hole for the poopshoot is alright by me.

>FUCKING HALLOWEEN IS FOR CHILDREN ANYONE DRESSING UP IS STRAIGHT FUCKING RETAREDED
He says while shopping in shart mart
He says on anime based image board website.
He says on pol

So what level of iron are you on b0ss?

God damn y'all some neurotic motherfuckers.

They're fucking pajamas. If you're wearing them in your mom's basement where you play JRPGs all day because you have no job and no girlfriend or wife, then yeah, they're pathetic. If you're a basically well-adjusted, successful dude, then they aren't. So pretty clearly it's not about the fucking pajamas, now is it?

if only they wore respectable clothes

Yolandi is the only one approved to wear one.

at least he's trying user. maybe he'll buy a gun and start working out?