Wew

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LADS

Drumpf must be stopped at all costs I'm shaking at the thought of a racist sexist bigot as the leader of the free world

shit thread
drumpf will lose
sage

And we haven't even had the debates yet. Strap in, boys.

Wow.. I can't believe people will vote for that racist drumpf bigot..I just can't even right now.. i'm literally shaking

I am literally shaking rn, omfg drumpftards give it up, drumpf will never be president obama said so

But I thought that America wasn't truly free according to the left who view Sweden as the epitome of freedom.

im shaking. literally how can we let the racist orange potato with butthole lips become pres??

Just delete this. NOW

What do professors know?

A pedestrian effort, Straya

>Lichtman

This one obviously knows nothing. Hopefully whatever community college he brainwashes kids at fires him

Oh look, another kike shill thread for a jew apologist

Guess I'm a Drumpfkin now

Oh my god.
Drumpf gives me the chills, reminds me of Hitler. I'm so scarred for my country.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS!!!1

ThereĀ“s a first time for everything...

i am in tears right now, how can this cheeto faced loonatic be president ?? i thought the record was...corrected??!

lol, I actually know that guy. He's an ardent leftist. If he's predicting a trump win it's not because he wants it to happen. His biases run the other way.

KEK MY RECORD INTO PIECES
THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOING DOWN

SUFFOCATION
BAD POLL NUMBERS

The shakening

what the fuck

I didn't write Kek, I wrote "Cut"

what... I cant.. im, im shaking right now.. the 6 billion did not die for this america...

like building a wall

Typical Canada

Maybe. Smart people often overcorrect for their own biases, but if this dude really has 32 years of correct election predictions, he probably knows what he's doing.

>ITT: a bunch of LARPers pretending they are liberal

The only one he got wrong was Bush v. Gore, but he claims that doesn't count because he "predicted the popular vote" by predicting a Gore win.

All hail God Emperor President Trump.

that was the primary model dude

this guy is 100%

no shit fucktard

I can't believe that it's the current year and people still have different political opinions than me. Literally shaking.

cut Cut

>implying they didn't cheat that election

im shaking. literally how can we let the racist orange potato with butthole lips become pres??

I want hillllary to be President cause I want America to continue to be in the same shit it is in now and possibly become an even shittier country hahahahaha

but most leaders of the free world have been

Wow.. I can't believe people will vote for that racist drumpf bigot..I just can't even right now.. i'm literally shaking

you forgot

transphobic
xenophobic
misogynist
homophobic
antisemitic

what do they pay you shills

And if you guys read the piece, the professor seems to hate Trump which is a plus.

lol what a fag you must be. shake that booty cuz u gon be fucked.

30 years only means 7, maybe 8 elections, with one of them being incorrect. That's pretty decent odds, but not astounding or anything.

Ahahahahhaha fuck you abbo jew

He under predicts it as well. With a MASSIVE stretch, 6 are true. For some reason the retard doesn't understand that Trump is charismatic. Any rational person would say that 3 or 4 keys are true. Meaning Trump wins with almost no contest.

No, it's was Lichtman. I worked on his senate campaign from 2005 to 2006, so I know his record pretty well up to that point. He had called a narrow Gore victory based on his "13 Keys" model. He was also hired by the Democratic party to provide expert analysis on the Florida vote count, and was pretty insistent that the evidence pointed to significant tampering.

>transphobic
xenophobic
misogynist
homophobic
antisemitic

Lol you made.me realize that he's hated for.being normal

Anyone who hasn't seen this really should, 9/10 would shill for again

see
Lichtman always claimed he had proven they did cheat, but the media and the political class decided to ignore it because Gore threw in the towel to avoid a Constitutional crisis.

How can people seriously vote for a xenophobic, racist, sexist, islamophobic, transphobic, homophobic, negrophobic, cheeto colored, bigoted liar like Drumpf in 2016? He's literally Hitler. I'm shaking right now at the thought. I just can't even.

fuck off cunt traitor

>someone who predicts 30 elections in a row says hill will win
(((imblying))) - pol
>same but for trump
we iz right - pol

8/8, Florida was tampered.

This level of bait is unreal. They are adapting.

Find me the articles from the 2004, 2008 and 2012 elections where they wrote about this dude predicting the winner

CUT

>32 years of correct election predictions
hes 7/8 on "32 years of presidential elections"
or 87.5%

Thats a B+

You Drumpftards are so delusional.

Drumpf will win Ohio, Florida, Nevada and probably North Carolina too.

But it's not enough to win. IT IS OVER.

This. Its just bias.

Either way, Americans are in for another authoritarian president with questionable integrity.

Help helpSad to see his streak come to and end A FUCKING LEAF
www lads

get ready for some fun

Auuuueeeeeee referrer e e e e e e. e e eye

O Canada Our home and native land true picture of a man blowing her I'm sorry and Glory

So he predicted Kennedy and Reagan would get assasinated and their VPs would take over? Yeah . .

Anyway, 30years/4years/election= 6 elections
hardly impressive

thats because Hillarys LITERALLY Hitler

Fuck Drumpf ever ever EVER winning. MILLIONS will support keeping him the fuck out by any means possible. We will call on Obama to nullify the election and put troops on the streets.

Fuck you all and your sick far right pantshitter fantasies. A racist maniac will not be allowed into the White House. Everyone against him believes it can't happen, it won't happen, because the sane people in government will not allow it no matter how many braindead pantshitters punch their ballot for Drumpf.

I'm LITERALLY shaking hitler right now

wtf I hate elections now

YOU SHITSKIN CULTURES REALLY THINK THE GREATEST RACE OF PEOPLE THAT EVER LIVED IS GOING TO GO OUT SILENTLY?

FUCK NAH BRO

Here's what will happen, whites will continue voting in as many ant-immigrant politicians as possible, WE WILL TRY AND KEEP IT PEACEFUL, because we are not savages like you.

At this point any shitskins reading this are thinking, "HOW DARE THIS KEK, WE HAVE THE NUMBERS, WE BE KANGZ"

Once voting in politicians no longer protects our way of life, we will kill you, be it underhandedly (look it up apes) or by straight-up white militias made up of former soldiers and current cops and firefighters that will hunt you down and kill you and your dozen spawn.

In conclusion, you shitskins need to either let Whites be superior and then you too can enjoy a better way of life than your culture could ever hope to produce, or we will eliminate you.

>Reagan was assassinated
You have to be 18 to post here

sounds like CTR is getting scared :)

fucking google *facepalm*

no u wrote cuck in full capital letters idiot. it filters it to KEK

>a fucking leaf

>how do I math?

CTR IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

new Zealand is trying

This so much, lol cum drumpfsters are so delusional

tis' the lord of Cred Forums's will

Why the fuck does america not want gibs anymore?

t. Mohammadmany

he literally can not have the nuclear codes ugh

>Not recognizing memes

I can understand this coming from the underage, overweight 60% white American child, but I thought Australia was supposed to be good at this shitposting thing. Seriously disappointed, go back to /r/donald you stupid cunts.

He could have flipped a coin every time and still been right 8 times in a row, it's not that unlikely.

>Cred Forums will ignore these digits because they got against the narrative

Reminds me of that group who haven't been wrong in 40 years that predicted Bernie would be the next president.

Doesn't take much to figure it out. Americans are pretty simple when it comes to elections: The "cool" candidate wins. Since 1980, uncool candidates get flogged.

And Clinton is the least cool candidate we've had for a long time.

cant stop us now we control the memes of production

KEK

PRAISE KEK

Eat shit motherfucker! We coming for your suburbs LONG before that happen.

You won't vote in a fucking thing. We get Hillary, she look the other way. We bring in every BLM nigga, every brown person, every fucking controlled white bitch we can to hit whitey where he live. Trash your fucking towns a hundred times worse than what we done to our own.

I'm telling you this is if we WIN. If you stupid selfish bastards elect Drumpf and Obama do nothing, we coming to your turf spitting blood. Won't be enough racist white cops in the world to keep everybody you fucked from savaging every white asshole, every white house, every white fucking business.

Your own bitches give us the keys to come in and cut your throats. Notice how BLM like 50% white women? Your bitches hate you cause they know you are EVIL motherfuckers. Hate it even more than they hate the shriveled bloodless stumps you faggots call cocks.

I know right

repugicans think he's there DRUMPF card
hahahahahahahahahaha

He correctly predicted who would get the most popular votes, not who would win the election. Keep in mind Gore won the popular vote but still lost to Bush.

Trump winning the popular vote but still losing would be more hilarious than Hillary winning in a landslide.

but clinton did that comedy show....she's cool guys look at the video, please do it now!

If anyone's going to win the election without the popular vote, it's going to be Trump.

Holy shit, even Lichtman called it.

Full credit to the staffer that came up with the 2 ferns idea though.

No sense of humour or charisma, and she goes on a show where that's the joke.

80+ is an A you moron. 70+ is B
60+ is C
50+ is D
Anything lower is Failure.
>inb4 hahaha leaf
Studies have shown that Americans are on average far less intellectually capable than an Average Canadian citizen. Probalay because 60% lol.

That's new zealand

correct me

>DeuHVFYt

Come and get some nigger

d-drumpf btfo!

Nevermind goys.
I wrote C.u.c.k

This retard leaf with his "special" grades.
90+ A
80+ B
70+ C
60+ D

>You literally are irrelevant
>you can't vote
>you are Australia's cuck

did you ever go to college or university leaf?

90+ is the best case for an A. Usually profs will say 93-4% is a true A. Low 90s is a A- which shows up and influences your gpa as such.

IM LITERALY SHAKING RIGHT NOW HOW CAN A XENOPHOBIC SEXIST ISLAMOPHIBIC BIGOT BE WINNING

Know the fked up part? Only way to save america is to import a minimum of 40 million immigrants to take jobs that don't even exist, otherwise america is still dead. Sigh :(

FALSE ALARM GOYS
I WROTE C.U.C.K

then there is professor helmut norpoth who has a model that has predicted every election correctly (except 1960) in the 1900s + 2000s. he predicts trump to win

I can see it now.

>"Yo holmes, I beez on the 4:15 bus to Whiteyburb."
>Alrite mane, I waiting for the bus to Whiteyburb."

30 min later
>"Awww man what the hell, no mo public transportation! How we fittin get to Whiteyburb now?!?!?!
>"Fuck it G, let's just loot locally."

And then you chimps do what you do best, eat your own.

nice counterdubs my leafy friend

>drumpfians will think this isn't an obvious bait post

I want newpol to leave

>shaking
>waste of kinetic energy
If we can hook you up to some kind of generator and recapture some of the energy, you'll be able to power your own house come November.

>30-1

>So he predicted Kennedy and Reagan would get assasinated and their VPs would take over? Yeah . .

Fucking WHAT are you going on about. Reagan survived his assassination attempt and Kennedy was alot longer than 30 years ago.

CTR, I think you need to employ better shills. This one's clearly broken.

$0.05 has been deducted from your account

KEK

people don't berate this poor man, he's just discovered that he switched timelines

By replying to this post, do I activate the
>i was just pretending to be retarded
trapcard?

>80+ is an A
fucking low standards

And the supremely intellectually capable Leaf citizen forgot that in different places there are different standards for grading. Bravo!

fucker hates trump too if you read what he says about him in the article, prof zombie that believes the media lies about trump but still says he's going to win

> We will call on Obama to nullify the election and put troops on the streets.

On behalf of this entire board we sincerely wish you would try that.

cut my cuck into desu
this is my last senpai cuck

>Canadian intellectuals

HOW WET IS YOUR BYOPUSSY ??

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BAN ALL NEW ZEALAND POSTERS NOW!!

I spent at least 100 years setting up another fake email, and Twatter still picks me as a Cred Forums kind of guy. This is why I never use social media.

Holy shit we actually got it that high?

Cred Forums works in mysterious ways, my Maori friend.

I love this place

What did kek mean by this?

kek must have been using the Canadian version of "losing"

should I make that bet at the bookies then

Here's the thing: He didn't predict them in advance.
So, basically, he's made a model based on previous data and is acting like that it's been tried and tested.

In case you #neverTrump cucks needed any more proof.

>Reagan would get assasinated
Go back to your own universe Berenstien.
We don't need your kind here.

CTR shills utterly BTFO they will be unemployed once Trump becomes POTUS

The key to winning is you have to be able to feed the media.

Obama fed them hope and "first black president" vibe, they made bank.

Trump will feed them controversey and give the people someone to hate when things go wrong...similar to gwbush and they will feast.

Hillary is like jon kerry/al gore...BORING and the media cant spin her or sell her.

Still using Ubuntu in 2016. Trump really does appeal to poorfags.

>poorfags
there's plenty of reasons to shit on me for using Ubuntu, but not paying to get cucked by Microsoft has to be the worst.

Who made this? It's amusing.

It is a sure win after she got busted for smoking crack and getting arrested.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

OH BOY HERE WE GO!

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

Chaos God confirmation.

KEK

30 years you say? He predicted 4 presidents? Amazing...

Thank you for correcting the recored

>niggers can't even count

Get a better combo. Minor dubs don't Trump the huge gets.

you have been marked by kek.....
may kek have mercy on your soul

user you're giving him what he wants

stop

retard detected

What did they mean by this?