Modern """journalism"""

Cred Forums finally and truly BTFO?

gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uq07FHvD36
amazon.com/Hike-Novel-Drew-Magary/dp/0399563857/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=0399563857&linkCode=w50&tag=gqgensqua-20&imprToken=Qrdc.0GB9QDB2C21sDoE6Q&slotNum=0
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>John Oliver

You just know the author wrote this with tears in his eyes while Tyrone fucked his wife in the other room

Drew himself

A true ladies' man

pls respond

>If you disagree with me, fuck you

I'M NUUUCLEAR
I'M WIIIIIILD

>FUCK YOUUUUUU

Start collecting all of the tears. It's gonna be a long month and a half.

A couple more.

You mean 8 years

How dare trump enforce immigration law?

The next 45 days are where they are going to be spilling the most secretions, though.

Literally Hitler

>dear racist assholes

vocaroo.com/i/s1uq07FHvD36

>tfw this cuck is going to lose

The white googles Book

amazon.com/Hike-Novel-Drew-Magary/dp/0399563857/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=0399563857&linkCode=w50&tag=gqgensqua-20&imprToken=Qrdc.0GB9QDB2C21sDoE6Q&slotNum=0

Could use a good review no?

I can't believe how brainwashed these people became. it's like Trump is WORSE than Hitler to them!

What stage of grief is this? Denial or anger?

>one of those communist rags that they put on roach motel tables

I think it's in between.

shiiiiiiieeett

Being on the "right side of history" only means being on the winning side. In this case. Trump is most likely the winning side.

yawn psyop from the elites

Fuck you; we're going to have a Purge

>And so I’d just like to say to that portion of the electorate: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.

>>And so I’d just like to say to that portion of the electorate: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Oh Nicholas... you're in for a nasty surprise. When will liberals realize that insulting their potential voter base doesn't work?

Why the fuck is this guy saying he blew up the Twin Towers?

Should we... should we call someone?

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEYYYYYYYYYYYY HUUUUUUUUUUURT MUH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

To these utter faggots, words are worse than literally being killed in a snuff stream paid for with soup coupons.

> GQ

Wow another ad-ridden rag, which nobody reads anymore?

Trump is TRULY btfo this time!!!

What's funny is how I distinctly remember a pretty old GQ article (10+ years ago) praising the shit out of Trump.

Good idea, user. This book of his is only a month old, and I'm sure Drew would appreciate some honest feedback. :^)

This election is the motherload of salt. The biggest salt mine we will ever witness.

....Trump has to win.

>artist, writer, and musician
>listing your hobbies like they were your job
>another way of saying you don't have a real job

This dude writes like a drunken sorority girl.

It's hard to find another article featuring quite so much butthurt. They didn't realize Americans were serious about their criticisms, not joking around, not posturing.

This is just really sad and sickening, we really need Trump to win this, i'm tored od all these goddam media

Nah it's actually fucking hilarious. Let them bitch and moan and self destruct. I mean just imagine how they'll be when Donnyboy wins. Will this fuck still be chanting "Dis are cuntry nawh"?

>I'm not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like "THIS. So much this."

This is why liberals are on the wrong side of history. :^)

They really thought incoherent rage and meaningless snark could substitute arguments. At least they've figured out nobody who disagrees is impressed by either.