Why do all these people hate anne coulter, these fucking idiot comics where obviously pushing the lefts agenda...

why do all these people hate anne coulter, these fucking idiot comics where obviously pushing the lefts agenda, know millenials only know her as a fucking bitch when in fact shes fucking right.

i would ass ravage her dried up cunt if you know whatimsayin

yes i also think shes hot, but if you ask any idiot on the street all they know is the roast, hows shes a devil

the leftists hate her and want her dead because she says and writes what everyone else is thinking. Get these god damn illegals and muslims out of our country!

if you can't win the argument, attack the character

im a legal mexican, and shes fucking righ my parents came from a pesant culture that sucks, i had to work my ass off just to be on par with my fellow americans, my life sucks because i was never taught shit but shitty mexiican culture

Right-wingers are pretty desperate for celebrity attention for some reason, so they have to latch on to whatever they can, and it leads to them making some pretty horrible compromises. Even with that, the best the right wing gets is Ann coulter, an unfunny comic panellist, and some homo.

Just because they support Trump doesn't mean you're behooved to like them. Why do you need celeb verification anyway? Trump's not wasting his money paying for Katy Perry concerts.

well think abought its the only way for the general public to know who you are

we all want to rape her

why? because of democracy. those who make the buzz, influence the mass.

to be honest, this is an advantage trump uses in this campaign. He's the celebrity himself.

I'm still amazed that it has become acceptable to tell people to kill themselves on TV

i would get it if it was jokes, but they were just calling her a cunt thats not a joke

Only if they are shitlords.

liberals are now the establishment. They aren't very funny or sympathetic anymore

i used to like colbert and stewart and th guy on hbo but i hated it when i learned that their pushing the liberal agenda it bummed me out

i also thought youtube channels like RT were entertaining once but when you learn about the COINTELPRO it ruins the fun

I don't feel strongly one way or another about her

But regardless I'd still hate fuck her. She's has one of those faces and voices where the only acceptable fuck is a fuck of the hate variety.

Having cable past 2008... fuck outta here

>she
Note the Adam's apple.

I would fuck her pussy off. But shes a woman so I haven't really listened to anything that she has had to say.

They hate because they are fags Ann Coulter is great

She's a cunt and divisive and looks like a straw colored scarecrow. Like an anorexic nancy grace.