INTENT

Hello, me again, this time to warn you about INTENT.

The "google" and "Skype" meme was created by CTR and such as a way of proving consent in a hate crime by making you conciously choose a term designed specifically to "hide hate speech" because as you and I and everyone on this board knows, it's supposed ot be the word nigger.
You are attempted to make hate speech, but you are also hiding it in plain sight.
This proves consent, and worse, proves that you know it's bad.
This is a crime in almost all western nations.

so what do you do now?
#1Admit I WAS RIGHT AGAIN
#2 Stop saying it
#3 Stop listening to ctr frogposters.
#4 next time something is "adopted" this fast before it's even discussed (people tell you the discussion on whether it's good or not has passed just as context of the discussion has begun existing) just assume it's ol' Subversive CTR.

The frog meme is a deification of Soros
There are many CTR who use this "Cred Forums" identity to get you to act a certain way and they are so invested in this that they do not know how to subvert effectively any other way.

You can spot them in a crowd just by searching for the terms "Kek" "praise" and looking for images of their cartoon god.

The only legitimate opposition is ME AND YOU, and we do not agree with each other on everything, and we like to DISCUS things and ARGUE, not chant that we are right.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i59Nq9qE
archive.is/4vcxm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> a cartoon fucking frog
> 2016
> this based

Also OP can eat a bag of koala dicks

Any one who attempts to control what you can or cannot say is literally your mortal enemy.

Also here is a picture of a cat with legs to illustrate my point

>The frog meme is a deification of ((((((((((((((((((Soros))))))))))))))))))
but thats wrong you fucking reeetard

Piss off google. Literally no one cares what you say or think.

Look at the picture. It's Soros.

Ignore OP, the dems are scared shitless and in full panic. They don't even know what they are doing anymore. Hence why OP is making NO sense at all.

>Implies that an Australian is a democrat
>Implies that cencorship is Republican
>Implies that I make no sense when everything I said is perfectly logical and irrefutable.

Looks like _I_ am the one making democrats mad...

no one was trying to hide anything- it was an exercise in showing how futile it is to try and censor something like the internet, where every last mother's son can have a voice. google's attempts to censor us will result in nothing more than a wordfilter. we just used googles and skypes to rub it in their noses, as opposed to roodypoos and whatnot.

OP is right. The whole "secret word" thing is an old skin head trick so they can distribute white power books and shit like that. It's fucking gay just say nigger you faggots

To be fair I don't think it was ever intended to be a "secret word" like people seem to think.

It's supposed to be that you're OBVIOUSLY substituting google for the word nigger. It isn't supposed to be a secret. If you're making it secret then you're doing it wrong.

what the fuck??? not even a troll post, its a genuine nonsensical shit post, wow.

>It's an "OP talks out of his ass and expects everyone to agree with him" episode
I can say nigger whenever I damn please, but I want to see the Google meme take off and discredit their company.

OP is a faggot, sage.

>o be fair I don't think it was ever intended to be a "secret word" like people seem to think.
>It's supposed to be that you're OBVIOUSLY substituting google for the word nigger. It isn't supposed to be a secret. If you're making it secret then you're doing it wrong.

This OP is a faggot

>only WE get to make up new words and control language
Fuck off you leftist rat.

A google is a nigger and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Implication that I am doing something he then goes on and does in the next sentence.

Classic Saul Alinsky CTR

>This is a crime in almost all western nations.
Not in America, skype.

What the fucking nigger is CTR

OP is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIGHT.

PEPE IS A FUCKING JEWISH PLANT.
Here is Proof:
pastebin.com/i59Nq9qE
pastebin.com/i59Nq9qE

This Google thing Reads EXACTLY like a CTR move.

It was posted ACROSS ALL CHANS THIS MORNING.
I first saw it on Libre Chan, on Cred Forums

CTR is a Jewish Org by Clinton.
Stands for Correct the Record.

4pol and especially 8pol are extremely heavily overrun with Jews.

This is by far one of the worst attempts at reverse psychology that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Beautifully done, aussie. 10/10 bait as always

lol kys, my mayne

Then what other terms for insults would you use to bypass censorship? Hmmm.

skypes gonna kike

kikes gonna jew

niggas gonna google

now I'm through with you

>The frog meme is a deification of Soros
You lost me there shitposter. You were doing so well though.

SAGED

meh, so google's got this new product, and no doubt aimed at shit like Disqus. media producers want a product to autoban commenters.

couldn't give two fucks, because most of them are disinfo. they are going to keep losing readership, and clamping down on commenters will only hasten their slide into bankruptcy. nothing would make me happier than a bunch of (((journalists))) reduced to stocking shelves at walmart, only to be followed shortly thereafter with made obsolete by robots.

FUCK YOU BITCH

Being racist isn't a crime

Opinions are not a crime.

Your politically correct culture is fucking repulsive and should be illegal.

Dumb ass nigger.

R E T A R D

no one cares faggot

Itt: skypes fuck with the goygles

Niggers have always been Googles, and Googles have always been Kangz

All these threads trying to say this is a false flag.

Funny how that exposes you, CRT. You just haven't learned...

Of course this shit is a psyop. Nothing gets pushed and adopted that hard and fast normally.

This entire site is a fucking psyop along with the entire world.

Fuck niggers and kikes.

How much is Google paying you?

fuck off skype

OP just said the stupidest thing I ever heard.

The initial comment that lead to this was very benign, made by an obvious lurker, and we ran with it. It's organic. Maybe another user can provide the screenshot...

OP didn't even get digits when complaining about the frog.
OP is also a massive CTR faggot

How fucking retarded do you have to be that using Google instead of nigger demonstrates intent but just using nigger magically doesn't.

Get fucked Google.

Cool!

I thought it was cos of certain google image searches coming up with exclusively black people.

Regardless, I will call them whatever I like, whenever I like, wherever I like. That is my God given right as a free man, and my basic right as written by the founding men of this nation. Men with enough foresight to prevent ANY type of suppression of voice.

You cannot stop me, faceless agencies. You cannot stop anyone else. People the whole world over are saying "Enough is enough". I hope I survive to see your corrupt empire crumble around you, I hope I live long enough to see you seethe with anger and throw a tantrum like a spoiled child. I want to see you deal with the aftermath. I'll call them any word I like, I'll call them brand new words and use gibberish, but the idea and the sentiment will remain the same. A pity that you can't destroy intangible concepts.

You reap what you sow, cunts.

We should use OP as the new 'faggot'.

Fuck off Skype.

OP always was and always will be a faggot. It's an universal constant.

Fuck off skype.

>Cred Forums suddenly starts using retarded reddit meme
>At about same time pic related happens
>But hurr it's totally organic goy - I mean guys!
>Ignore that for an organic meme to take place it requires more then one fucking day!

Oh shit here's the pic ignore my shock pic.

i always thought this amount of fucking faggotry was against the rules

>There are many CTR who use this "Cred Forums" identity to get you to act a certain way and they are so invested in this that they do not know how to subvert effectively any other way.
you have to go back

He's partially right though. It's not CTR but some other group of people are raiding this board right now. Memes DO NOT pop up literally overnight. And then there's the tweet Gook wrote on his twitter. No, something very fishy is going on.

Thx brother, we fight the lonely fight of the truth, ignore the shills and keep posting the truth no matter what, you're getting to the silent majority and so am I.

i cant take this seriously sorry

google came out of a legit thread, it's not forced except for that piss-poor infographic some user made

also im is putting some keyboard time in on all Cred Forumss right now, ctr isn't doing shit except for threads like this

Holy fuck everything you just said is gay as fuck

suck a fat one OP

saged

Yes it is forced nigger. Memes do no apeear overnight, and then suddenly have a large amount of people using them while calling others shills for voicing the validity of their actions.

>you can't say google and nigger

Kill yourself you nigger loving google.

>not forced
>is "adopted" instantly and defended vehemently

DOHHH HO HO HO

Take note of this post.

They will change stance, but they attempt with abandon to never loose their foot in the door.

They will never drop it until we are openly hostile to it.

They will slip it in now with nigger and jew just to try and acclimate people to it.

Don't reply to frogposters, don't reply to googlers.

i dont know men, if you cant see the fun of googling google ang getting nigggers i dont know what to tell you.

> 1 post by this Google.

>Pepe is a jewish shit
lol no faggots

> 1 post by this Google.

Now are you a Google or a Skype here.

Isn't the point of nigger google to show how automating censorship using words is impossible?

Also...does anybody have any fresh Google memes?

No, we as a board were just reaching prominence in the media, attracting thousands upon millions to see us, and they want the first thing people see to be a someone babbling incoherently about "googles" and "skypes" and "praising kek" and posting pictures of a cartoon frog.

If you can't see how damaging this is considering how long it takes to find a good thread or a redpill thread, I don't know what to say to you.

An epithet and a president by any other name smells just as corrupt.

Nice psyop (really) helped bring the point home that President Obama using a pseudonym shows evidence of intent

>mfw I steal a bot's Pepe
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

fuck off you google

If it google and skype are forced memes
for what purpose have they been forced by this third party?

Anyone have any possible ideas?

Gr8 b8 abbogan m8 i r8 it 14/88

I don't know, if I was told by the media about a nazi webform full of racist nazi terrorist psyoperations and arrived only to find out it was a bunch of kids posting stupid memes I would probably start realizing the media and the status quo machine are paranoid retards and stay for the epic memes

Well I can't argue that

You have me on board OP

See
and also THE ORIGINAL POST YOU DUMB CUNT

Just give up

>claims to be anti ctr
>hate speech is bad

>ID: /aBGAYz/

Top kek

>CTR claims saying "nigger" instead of google is anti-hatespeech

wow.

I have no words.

>Cred Forums keeps making the news and tons of normies are coming in
>suddenly a new meme 'spontaneously' appears insisting we say "google" instead of "nigger" here
>apparent complete lack of awareness that the premise of the meme was to bypass google's filters outside of Cred Forums
Anyone using "google" instead of "nigger" while here on Cred Forums is a useful idiot or a shill.

How do I know you're not a Google employee trying to prevent us from appropriating your name for the purpose of racism?

do we have a problem with something, user?

"Google" and "Skype" is some shit-test by some group attempting to subvert pol it would seem, organic memes don't come about in such a little fucking time and pushed so hard.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Really?

How about this suggestive picture of Mohammed the messenger and Prophet eating his own shit!

It's brand new and still shrinkwrraped for your first viewing!

I assure you that this FULLY ANIMATED and LOOPING gif illustrates my point perfectly.

Skype detected

its actually true, a CTR guy posted back couple months ago they shitpost with frogposting and all the faggots here just bait and eat it up. They slide threads with your own memes
Bite the hand that feeds, just like frogs.

Shill detected. Fuck off with your forced shit you kike.

Skype detected

imagine you are google

why do you care.

Why do you fucking care

imagine if you started a company, that owns half of the internet, you have unlimited funds and nobody can stop you, and a bunch of people worshipping a cartoon frog started calling black people (who are very useful to you as a company) your companies name.

Why the FUCK, do you care?

Why does anyone care though

Milhouse is not a meme

Lgbt is that way, tosser :^]

The same reason you get so upset when I call you what you are. A no good dirty Google Skype

Shill detected. Quit trying, you're horrible at this, you really are.

Skype detected. Into the gas chamber you go

Thank you for associating me with the most popular messenging program on the internet for normies.

>One faggot pushing an obvious forced meme

>A bunch of barking seals to back him up

You're REALLY bad at this.

Is this what one of those new fangled google/skype bots does these days? Repeat the same thing over and over again in the hopes it fools everyone?

So anyway, if I am CTR, thanks for all the CTR shekles right?

Because anyone that is OG knows, CTR makes posts for cash, and look at all my references.

Ether I'm really good at my job, or the shills in this thread are PANICKING because I'm telling the truth, and THEY'RE forcing the memes.

Use your heads kids, there isn't always proof.

How you actually prove intent?

And what is the intent of your post?

I believe you

You're such a fucking stupid, useless person holy shit get a grip.

You fucking cunt, they're running scared from it:

archive.is/4vcxm

The Skypes know and are trying to turn us away from it.

Say ctr was behind it, there's this thing called unintended consquences. You see, if we direct it at niggers instead of google services, niggers will start chimping out at normies for using google, normies self sensor from any mention or reference to google, jewgle takes a real world hit at the bottom line because of it. tada.

You dumb stupid google. It's not about hiding the terms, it's about making google censor their own name in addition to other mundane words and corporate brands. Fuck off you skype.

It wouldn't even be that bad if you dumb asshats wouldn't try your hardest to use the words as much as you can. It just makes you look autistic. If you're going to do it at least use it normally.

Op is right though. I'm just surprised the kikes actually found a way to actually beat Cred Forums at something.

Nobody is scared of a forced dumb meme you asshat. It's some sort of fucking pysop, it HAS been from day one, nothing explains how fast it came about other than it's being pushed like Drumpf was, only this is by a group with a bit more sophistication behind it.

Don't be fucking fooled so easily user.

Calm down skypes. It's only a meme

No but this is a bot.

Are you trying to make yourself look like a jackass?

to a JURY or a JUDGE, not a rational individual.

It's called "resonable intent" for a reason, and the reason is that nobody will ever get philosophical in a court, they will stick to technicalities, and the technicality is that attempting to disguise something proves being consciousness of it's existence.

Fuck off kike.

> .

At first I didn't think you were a Skype, but this post just confirmed you're a Skype. You'll be the first to go in the day of the rope along with all of the other googles and youtubes

Nice flag.

Just give up the ghost, forced memes never win schlomo.

We are too close to the election for a long shot like that, not to mention you know very well nobody will say google in front of niggers if they do actually learn of it, the right doesn't want to start a fight, and the left bows with the wind.

here's your last (you) kike

Don't worry you skypes, I know you're hired by google to subvert our operations. I guess since Hillary's campaign is failing you CTR fags had to get work elsewhere.

>You are attempted to make hate speech, but you are also hiding it in plain sight.
>This proves consent, and worse, proves that you know it's bad.
Stupidest thing I've ever read, and I've read several RationalWiki articles.

I'm REALLY confused now lol

Another reason they do this is to give Shillary something to point at:

If you point at any post with a frog on it, you will get badly written illogical nonsense capped with "praise kek".
If you point at this forum without the frog posts, you will get adult discussion which Hillary does NOT want you to read, because it will redpill you.

Some third party is now fucking around with Cred Forums. At least I don't think it's CTR, as this fuckery doesn't seem to benefit them in any way.

Yeah, the third party is a bunch of skypes and their organization known as the JIDF

CTR gets shekles.

You must understand, CTR is a parasite.
You are thinking in terms of capitalism and self interest, CTR is a parasite, and all it cares about, just like every other liberal, is SURVIVAL.

CTR does this because of all the things I've pointed out, and also because if it doesn't, funding gets cut.

CTR is willing to do anything to stay on shillfare.

You bombard niggers accounts online, making it clear google=nigger, then when Whites innocently reference google, boom, chimpout.

lul it's a third party, like clockwork people come to defend or slide that it's now identified someone else is trying to sway the memes.
So, who do you guys work for eh?

I work for myself, and my own interest, and the american people are allies of my kind.
I defend you because you are just and righteous, and you have more rights than mine, and appear to be more righteous than me.

I can not put myself on a platform to say "be like this man", but I can put you on it and hope others will follow, because that is the type of thing I want to see.

Shut up google

Well you get points for trying, but try to remember things have to have an organic ring to them to be fully effective.

You've got to make everyone laugh if you hope to get past their social barriers, that's the nature of memes. It's not QUITE as effective to try and associate two words that have little to do with each other.

What.... I'm the OP you fucking nigger look at my ID

>own blog
>on 4 chin
SAGE

fresh google OC, fuck you upside down OP

That, plus it's a fucking retarded meme.

At least it is directly related to an actual google manipulation of searches and not just roody poos.

> surprised the kikes actually found a way to actually beat Cred Forums at something.
Not sure I buy that it's a kike psyop. Could be. From my perspective, it's just a dumb fucking meme that needs to die.

It came from a brit, people loved it, and they wanted to make it happen. This is a chance to wage a literal meme ware against the world's most powerful corporation, so how the fuck can you not be absolutely 100% in favor of it?

let Cred Forums to do it

can't you apply the same reasoning to "the n-word" though

Its a shitty meme but I believe it was more of a frustrated attempt from new users to create something than a shill creation.
People involved with memetics should know it's not going to work if you call everyone who criticizes you meme a 'shill'.