Why is it only national news when someone kills a dindu (even justifiably) but when some dindu kills a white person in...

Why is it only national news when someone kills a dindu (even justifiably) but when some dindu kills a white person in their own home you're lucky if it's even a local story.

Newspaper won't even show the mugshot of the nigger who killed this woman in her own home
Even Twitter post only shows her picture.
I had to search like 5 or 6 news stories before I even found his mugshot and the mugshot of the other 2 niggers who killed her
twincities.com/2016/09/21/st-paul-single-mother-begs-for-cellphone-back-minneapolis-crime/

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
youtu.be/C6pymcUV8v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The disgusting ham planet stayed in the car the whole time

Please tell me she was an Obama voter OP?

Damn she was kind of cute too.

Because it's expected that googles/dindus are violent and unable to live in a 1st world society.

>single mother
What do you think?

Shit on the table vs toilet analogy

But we should at least give national attention to how much it happens so leftists actually understand what their dealing with.

wait, she ran out the door after they had left and requested they return her phone and got shot? wow.

>googles
just stop it, please. it's cringtastic

Why was she living in such close proximity to niggers? Also, need to verify not a coal burner first.

Get out of here you oven dodging skype

:^)

>No man
>Didn't even stay home and live with her father for safety
>Not a gun owner

I am only conflicted because she was so attractive. I wish I knew for sure she was a Hitlery voter, so I could be pleased with her enrichment at the hands of dindus.

thanks for correcting the record you fucking google skype

>Why is it only national news when someone kills a dindu (even justifiably) but when some dindu kills a white person in their own home you're lucky if it's even a local story.

Because the fucking kikes and their media are using their subhuman nigger pets as attack dogs to destroy the white race, just like they did in South Africa.

They are creating the narrative that it's evil ole' whitey is violently oppressing the poor little pavement apes, thereby whipping the fucking niggers into even more of an anti-white violent frenzy. The god damn kikes know full well that niggers attack and kill whites at a vastly disproportionate rate, and use their stranglehold on higher education and the media to exacerbate this anti-white sentiment to the nth degree.

They want us out of the way so they can rule over the muddy remnants of humanity with ease, and also as revenge for us blowing them the fuck out continuously throughout history.

Also, FUCK THE TERM GOOGLE

Any of you who do that shit are falling for a SJW plot to get us to censor ourselves

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Biased reporting leads to a lot of delusional people including whites supporting degeneracy like BLM. The mainstream media is basically destroying society by creating false narratives and hiding facts.

How can this information be packaged and spread on social. Media... We need the covert red pill so people are aware of these acts.... Can't come off racists... Had to be soften it up some how... People need to know this shit goes on daily... And have to minimize the fear of looking like an outright biggot when spreading it.

>to how much it happens
Discussing any relation between race and crime rate is inherently the provenance of racists. Everyone knows that no race or culture has a higher propensity toward violence than any other, and that it's only a reaction to privilege and the white male patriarchy that causes these unfortunate occurrences.

If whites hadn't been violently conquering the world for generations, they wouldn't have to deal with the repercussions today.

>Can't come off racists

The kikes have advanced their anti-white agenda to the degree that you are now a 'nazi' if you are not explicitly anti-white.

Talking about all the horrific crimes the subhuman nappy headed jungle bunnies commit against our great and noble race is going to be interpreted as 'racist', no matter what.

Anyone have any ideas as to where I can dump all these memorial infographics depicting black on white crime?

I get sick of posting them all one at a time here on cuck chan

>Everyone knows that no race or culture has a higher propensity toward violence than any other,

2/10

>three numales in the house
>no guns in the house
>offered no resistance to two dindus
>let them rape and kill their women
>died along with them, helpless

Somebody please tell me they were Obongo voters. I hate to think of my conservative redpilled comrades getting slaughtered.

Just spread it and use BLM tags, or other tags that gets it out to as many people as possible.

Look at the date, super genius

jesus fucking christ

>but when some dindu kills a white person in their own home you're lucky if it's even a local story.

RATINGS

The media is a business. They will air what brings in the most ratings. If you don't like the way they cover the news, stop watching.

An Al Gore voter, Bill the Shill Clinton voter, a libtard, a numale cuck. I think you know what I mean unless you are a cuck yourself.

Living in Dinduville, Wichita, why didn't those cucks own guns and defend their women?

You could try compiling pictures of every known interracial murder. It's not hard to connect the dots once you see the vast majority are white victems.

Thank you for correcting the record for us.

Coalburner

>They will air what brings in the most ratings.

Yes, goy, it's just a business, you know how much we of the tribe love our hard currency, heh

There is certainly not a more sinister plot at the core of the complete disregard for nigger, er, I mean PoC on white violence in our media, heh

This goy has done it for you, He is the incogman.

She most likely knew the niggers to begin with. Just keepin it real senpai.

Burn the coal.

Because thats how bats get their wings.

Pay the toll

Haha..

I knew it. Shit is predictable. I'm glad she died a horrible death.

Amazing and sad, how these mudsharks have such a desire to be enriched. It must be stronger even than the will to live.

Coz kike globalists want to see how far they can get the hypnotized masses to rally behind bullshit and get them to willingly walk into their own proverbial ovens.

Ratings? You honestly think this is about ratings or plain old negligence/stupidity?

You are supposed to see the shootings.
You are supposed to fear and hate.
You are supposed to believe someone is after you.
This is a "war on terror," remember?
Home and abroad.
So that you give away the freedoms you have left.
And they can keep pushing debt.

You call them Jews, that was your first mistake.

Because racism by definition is attributed to the oppressor.
We need to finish off racism, so in the big picture, we must focus on white on black crime.
It's for the best.

they only get cuter

the dudes got raped in that case too, iirc

based nip bro

Fuck off kike

No one gives a fuck about what you have to say

We know that your vile race is incapable of telling the truth

Go murder some Palestinian children or something

This.
Told status = PAID.

Got a neato screencap out of this thread at least.

>be white
>love googles
>abuse the 2nd amendment
>get rekt to death
Am I supposed to feel sorry for them committing elaborate suicide?

because we live in the cultural anti-white marxist era

They really need to range ban canada

all empathy suddenly lost

amazing that

That look on the guy's face though. "Wew lad the fun was worth it officer."

Wrong.
It's not dog bites man, it's a concerted campaign.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

Man

you got a lot of poo swirlin around in your loo pajeet.

Kike. Please. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Babylon was infiltrated, you fell for it.
Rome was infiltrated, you fell for it.
Europe was infiltrated, you fell for it.
America was infiltrated, you fell for it.
Christianity, Judaism, Islam; infiltrated.

When, once again, you can return from darkness to light, from hate to love, from lies to the one and only truth, you shall be free.

>arguement

It does sound plausible.

However
>fuck the term google. Self censorship

How is fucking with Google search results and getting
a) the term google blacklisted by googles own AI
or
b)images of niggers showing up committing crimes and shit whenever anybody searches for google by calling niggers googles self censorship?

Shit in a toilet isn't news (except in Looland). However, finding a turd on the kitchen table is something to talk about.

Nigga
>falling for the Jew is code for Reptilian/interdimensional demon alien meme

At least her kid won't suffer the consequences of growing up with a single mother!

>Why is it only national news when someone kills a dindu (even justifiably) but when some dindu kills a white person in their own home you're lucky if it's even a local story.

Because one of those things is news and the other is expected. It's the same reason a talking dog is news but a dog shitting on my front lawn is nothing.

evety fucking there's another one of these cases

>Implying Cop on Nigger killing, followed by chimpout isn't tedious and boring as fuck by now.
Especially in this climate of racial tension it would show some media integrity if black on white crime was reported.

I am forced to assume that discrediting the mainstream media is part of their plan.

And the arresting officer's face says-

>don't worry about it famalam, all he did was kill some white whore from America or Europe, he'll be out in a couple weeks.

Naw it's more like "Goddamnit I have to deal with another one of these cases again. When will these dumbasses stop doing this...."

You complete cuck, here we have an insider giving us the real scoop, and you insult him and send him away.

Because a nigger committing crime isn't news, its everyday life :^)

so pretty
what a waste

i would so fuck that pretty ebony ass, pity he wasted his life with murder and crime

You're a dumbass.

Why do googles have such big lips?

I wish they would stop putting these googles in prison and just let us lynch them, motherfuckers.

Nice proxy faggot, everyone knows Iraq doesn't have internet or electricity.

Okay.. how about this one
The guy clearly hated whites people
He murdered a guy durning an armed robbery
How come this isn't being covered as a hate crime?
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

But they are not going to. And the googles will always be with us.

What is your plan if there is no race war or genocide?

guy on the right jason mikulak?

>dessed like a wigger

nothing of value was lost.

(((You)))

You're no Bialik, kike

את האש לעלות לך שוב

>including spics with Whites

Stop pushing this bullshit you fucking kike.

You're a fucking moron

Because there is a continuous effort by those in the media to spin the narrative that blacks are oppressed in this country.

>How come this isn't being covered as a hate crime?

Because Eric Holder made it so that niggers can't get charged with hate crimes

This nigger, Nkosi, straight up admitted he hated white people in court and he never faced hate crime enhancements

I work with a black guy who seems pretty normal till he starts saying all this shit about how he wants to sexually assault his male co-worker, and how he thinks he has the urge to kill people after sex

jesus wtf why do I still talk to that guy

The majority of white murder victims are killed by other white people. Where is the outrage over white on white crime?

Eat a dick nigger

What the fuck. This is some Jeffrey Dahmer type of shit. This should have been a media shitstorm.

That doesn't prove me wrong.

This one is worse

And yet, all you can hear is crickets about it in the news

The rate of white on white murder is realities fly low

Relatively*

And when it comes to interracial crime between blacks and whites it's almost always black on white violence

you know why

One of these happens more often than the other.

It wouldn't be news if it happens all the time would it?

Reptilian? How much fear and hate is going through one's veins that a walking lizard needs democratic consent to rule? The ways of the Zionist, you must understand.

Allow me to make a revelation: Pepe is the name of José, or Joseph, who in new testament is known as Jesus; the Lord of the Age of Pisces.

Meme magic is real.

niggers killing whites gets big numbers

Because this sort of behavior is ingrained in the current culture. Blacks are allowed to be violent and murderous because they look cool doing it because of rap music. When people turn on the TV and see that a black man killed someone they go, "What a shame." and that's it. When it's a white person that kills someone, it's shocking because the stereotype of white people is that they are all peaceful white picket fence types that can't dance.

It's fucking stupid how hypocritical the times we live in are.

>Pepe is the name of José, or Joseph, who in new testament is known as Jesus; the Lord of the Age of Pisces.

Please tell us more, O Great and Profound Prophet

Are you fucking Elijah returned to earth?

Dazzle us with more of your great visions

>everything is skypes
You can spam that all you want, and I'm sure you will, but in the end, skypes are nothing more than a pimple on the collective ass of humanity, not its heart, or its head.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Beware of false impressions, an IP address is only in your mind.

Skype.

^

youtu.be/C6pymcUV8v4

dayum rip, she was hot

>They broke into the home they thought was unoccupied but were surprised when Wierstad arrived home after a 45-minute bus ride following a day at work, according to Tahir.

as a poor guy who had a poor gf who used to go to the ends of the world(all on city transit) to see me and help me with my errands, this makes me very sad.

long day of work
brutal bus ride
come home
killed by niggers

had she taken a little longer to get home she may still be here.

Goddam i'm mad.

Because it's not news

>chasing a home invader begging for her electronic jew back
>didn't even think about asking one of her neighbours or closest individual to borrow their phone to contact police
She's a fucking idiot

6% of the population = 51% of all murders

burn the coal

pay the toll

>everyone
every retard*