Are there actually people on this board who oppose vaccinations?

Are there actually people on this board who oppose vaccinations?

Please don't tell me I'm sharing a board with people this stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump thinks they cause autism and this board overwhelmingly support him. Sorry bro

wtf I hate vaccines now

Yeah, because thinking SOME vaccinations are risky or sketchy means we want our kids to become Typhoid Marys. Go get mauled by a drop bear.

Im for then but I don't trust the government with the power to say what u need to inject in your kids

Right, It's a Jewish reptilian conspiracy, isn't it?

sanofi would never want to poison you goyim, it will be over soon

What part of "some" becomes "absolutely all" when the word enters your Fosters-addled brain, Aussie?

sage and hide
This is a one-post slide thread, inarticulately throwing out a dishonest premise.
We are getting slammed with bad content and one-posts tonight because
WE HAVE THE ACTUAL HILLARY DOCS
here

medicine is a wonky field, you can't make a vaccine that is guaranteed to work on everyone without side-effects.

My bad. Are Jewish reptilians plotting to control our minds with "some" vaccines? Which ones exactly?

Not every one of them can be a winner like the smallpox vaccine.

you are

Vaccines have caused my autism as proved by

Im against flu vaccines for anyone who isnt a baby or 95. Even then they dont need it.

We need to build up an immunity not infect people.

How much are the Jewish reptilians paying you to keep being a presumptive didgeridoo humper, you bored, dateless bogan?

Just tell me which vaccines you think are a conspiracy.

I'm only against forcing it on people because I fear that the government could do some fucked up shit if given power like that.

Otherwise I have nothing against vaccines.

I don't believe in Jewish reptilians. I don't believe in conspiracies. You keep insisting I believe things that I don't. I'm waiting on the drop bear to find you.

the kid living in the neighborhood

he's a big autist

Used to make vaccines for Big Pharma.

Yes, there is a one in a billion chance that you are that special snowflake and will get an extremely bad allergic reaction/die, but its still a risk that you should take.

Getiing my flu shot in 2 weeks.

I have never taken a vaccination in my life and I'm okay.
I'm 63

Yes, after I got the latest flu shot I've been having really violent thoughts and suicidal thoughts it is crazy

Why do you care? If you're vaccinated then it shouldn't matter whether I'm vaccinated or not.

Also, vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases they supposedly prevent because viruses can just adapt to any kind of medicine potentially creating super viruses.

OP you're a MASSIVE prick, and I'm a doctor after 5 more weeks of classes so supposedly we agree but i just can't stand you

Nobody opposes vaccinations in general, retard. Some people outside of Europe believe in self-ownership, which means nobody else has the right to forcefully stick medal into your body and inject chemicals through it. It doesn't matter how noble their cause is.

get out of here you divide and conquer shill

Focus
on
the
emails

AND we have the dumbest post of the night. Good job, Cred Forums

Most of the controversy over antivaxxing has to do with children, who aren't really in a position to make that choice for themselves, dickbuggle.

Doesn't apply because not maintaining herd immunity violates the NAP

*compromising herd immunity, rather

Are you able to comprehend the slippery slope of the government owning people, or is that beyond your ability to think critically?

not doing your part in prevention violates the NAP

I don't think so

this. I'm all for basic vaccination but I don't need a tetnus shot every 5 years I also don't need a fucking flu shot every season. Look into eugenics and see what they're doing and how hard they try to push all these new vaccines. Hep B, shingles, flu... the list goes on

I fail to see how that's dumb. It makes sense. Only the young, elderly, and people with weak immune systems should get a flu vaccine. It's based on the previous year's version of an ever-changing bug. At most it should be a vaccine every few years. I'm no fluatologist, but I doubt a bug could change that drastically in a year.

>medal
What are you, an olympian?

When society is filled with people as stupid as you, maybe the government needs to control us.

I'm against vaccines, not because they're dangerous, but because we're overpopulated...

Some people outside of Europe believe in self-ownership, which means that nobody else has the right to bring back eradicated diseases into public spaces for children who are too young to be vaccinated to catch.
If you're not vaccinated you shouldn't be allowed into public areas

Doctors and nurses get TDAPs every time they need them

I'm sure they're just willingly poisoning themselves.... for... reasons?

nice thread monsanto

end yourself nigger faggot shill

CLOSE THE BORDERS

NC faggot

Does your mother know you're using that kind of language?

yes goy! give your children autism and pump them full of other damaging vaccines! Don't forget your ritalin and to drink plenty of tap water too!

Can some medical Fag tell me if its really a good idea to give a baby a cocktail of vaccinations fresh out of the womb or is it better to wait three months after the mother's immunity vail via nursing wears off?
I am genuinely asking, and I don't want to fuck off to webmd, but I cannot help that giving a newborn all that stuff (that is weakened, granted) at once be good.

But it does.
>my children are technically my property
>refusing to vaccinate your kids despite being informed by your doctor/nurse practitioner that such an action will put immunocompromised individuals at risk is an act of aggression
>this act of aggression puts my children at risk
>since my children are my property, this act of aggression committed against them violates the non-aggression principle

fight me faggit

It is very likely you believe people who are anti-vaccination are stupid for no reason other than that's what you've been told, which makes you just another stupid idiot.

>will put immunocompromised individuals at risk is an act of aggression

this is where you're wrong, kid

risk =/= aggression

>Vaccines are more dangerous than diseases
You're a fucking retard. Forgo the malaria vaccine and go to South East Asia. Jesus, I wish your parents had a post natal abortion. You're an embarrassment to the white race, kill yourself

I bet he will just call you a name or do something stupid rather than refute you.

I bet you unironically refer to yourself as a Libertarian.

I didn't claim to be anti-vaccination, retard. The topic is whether or not the government owns you. That's what it boils down to. If you believe in self-ownership, then you must be against forced vaccinations, even if it is for a altruistic cause. If you are a cuck and are pro-forced vaccinations, then you don't believe in self-ownership. As a European, I don't expect you to understand this topic. You're too far gone. Congrats on being retarded by design.

>maybe the government needs to control us.

They already do control you. You're here arguing in favor of government and bureaucratic ownership over other human beings. You're the next level above cuck.

Sister is about to have a baby and my dad outright refuses to even discuss getting a whooping cough vaccine, apparently newborns are susceptible and everyone in close contact is supposed to get one. When my mom or sister bring it up he goes on a tirade about how Obama and the fucking liberals can't force him to take some Obama shit shot, gets my mom and sister in tears. I think he actually believes Obama is trying to kill him.

Jesus, you're funny king retarded. Listen to Jenny McCarthy more. No chemical in vaccines is harmful. You get more mercury from a can of tuna

It is when your shitstains are going to school with mine. Deliberately committing bioterrorism against my property is an act of aggression.

Which means you don't believe in self-ownership, genius.

>Deliberately

but it is not deliberately

I would rather my kids not be infected

>my property
lol

Social contract

By agreeing to live in a society you give up rights. Read Locke. You don't have the right to threaten others by not being vaccinated and being a carrier for disease. Dosages? Leave.

49 doses of vaccines by age 6 doesn't seem like a lot to you?

How about the very lax standards for FDA approval on vaccines? Something you ingest has higher standards than something injected directly into you.

They contain aluminum, mercury, and glyphosate, why is that fine?

Vaccine courts established in 1986 mean that big pharma is not liable for any damages caused by vaccinations, instead it is paid for by the American people. That's pretty retarded.

What about not allowing parents the choice between mono and poly vaccines, such as the case of MMR where they pulled the singular versions of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines and force the poly vaccines on children?

If these issues were taken care of, vaccines would be much safer.

ITT: People arguing that other people will give their vaccinated children an illness they were vaccinated for. Cool vaccinations - Serving their purpose and what not.

>They contain aluminum, mercury, and glyphosate, why is that fine?

Cars contain oil, rubber, and steel. Better not drive em.

This must be b8.

Vaccines can't create super viruses dumbass. The human immune system is absurdly effective, and can create a response to any molecule that has or will ever come into existence.

A virus that adapts to a vaccine is just the virus changing how it looks to the immune system so it can avoid triggering it.
Also, let this be known for the "mercury" in vaccines. That mercury compound has only been in ONE vaccine in the history of mankind.

The kicker? That fucking vaccine is used solely on people 18 years and up.

good thing car oil is not injected into my tissue then

Holy fuck you're dumb.

You think there have been no studies on the chemicals I. Vaccines? The mercury you refer to is in a state that cannot be absorbed be the human body. It's just a preservative, it passes through the kidneys and out in pee. Stop getting your (((facts))) from a playmate

No, you just get refugee semen injected up your ass.

>mfw you can't justify anything other than muh ingredients
I bet you write your state representatives and thank them for keeping your water flourinated

hell naw
the water needs to be filtered

Prove floride is bad, with scientific sources. I'll wait.

See
You should feel stupid.

How fucking stupid are you?

Nice word salad. Social contract is not a thing by definition. That's why we have laws. In order to create laws, we have to come up with some basic understandings (Constitution). In America, the primary understanding is that everyone owns themselves and has individual negative rights. It is the PRIMARY job of the government to PROTECT those rights. This means the government does not own the people because they ARE the people (or were supposed to be, before idiots like you came along). You can make a (valid) argument for punishing someone for giving someone else the flu, not for forcefully injecting people because they may give someone the flu in the future.

Considering the fact that you can take a sample of any vaccine and TEST IT IN A LAB YOURSELF, it's retarded to claim that the government is putting something nefarious in the vaccines.

As far as doubting their medical value, you should at least reach that conclusion from researching how vaccines work rather than "researching" what people have said about them on the internet.

>Please don't tell me I'm sharing a board with people this stupid.

you share a board with much worse than that boyo

Vaccines STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, dude. That's literally what they do, the entire purpose of them. They teach the immune system to recognize a new illness without it taking its usual toll on the body first. Swearing off vaccines to strengthen the immune system is nonsense.

As for how fast the flu changes, all I can say is, you're wrong. The flu absolutely can and does change that fast. Moreover, that's not the only factor, how fast it mutates; there's not just one all-encompassing "flu" at any given time, there's several strains, so the strains of the flu that are prevalent in the US (or any country) change pretty quickly. They develop the vaccines every year accordingly. Even if "the flu" this year was enough like "last year's flu" for you to retain immunity there's no guarantee that it would be the same strain -- no guarantee that that strain would have even been prevalent in America last year. For these and plenty of other reasons, foreswearing vaccines to develop "immunity" to the flu is ... idiotic.

>hoping this hard sources don't exist

I hate jews.

A jew created the Polio Vaccination.

I would prefer Polio over being treated by that shit.

There are some good ones but there is a lot of newer ones that are just bullshit, like the yearly flu shot, that shit is a scam, you can tell by how much the pharmacies and shit advertise it. Go to the supermarket, get a flu shot. Bullshit.

Still waiting. You won't find any

>Typhoid Marys
Sensible chuckle.

>because I can't wrap my mind around the fact that millions of years of evolution has produced more than a few different diseases, it must be a Jewish conspiracy

Nah, we're talking about vaccines buddy. Stay buttblasted and defeated!

>your unvaccinated children could infect my vaccinated children

Anybody who doesn't vaccinate deserves to be jailed.

Somehow you're not getting it, probably because you're not very smart. Nobody is disputing your right to do whatever you want to YOURSELF (well, maybe somebody is; I'm certainly not, and that's not what most pro-vaccination advocates get worked up about.) If you want to contract the flu or polio or any other easily preventable illness, all I can say is I'd rather you didn't, but that's your prerogative.

IF YOU HAVE KIDS, that's where your rights end and your obligations begin. It's ALWAYS been that way. You can't have kids and just do whatever the fuck you want with them, as if they were your property, or the government will take them away (and if you fucked up badly enough they'll also take you away.) This is nothing new and nothing controversial; most people are comfortable with the fact that if you make your wife shit out a couple of kids you'd better be prepared to feed, clothe, shelter, educate and protect them, and that if you fall down on the job then the rest of us have the right to intervene. I seriously doubt you disagree with that, either. You're just whiny because the rest of us have decided that vaccinating your kids is part of your responsibility to protect them, and you don't wanna. Tough shit. They're people too, your dependents, and their right to life etc etc is actually constitutionally protected, unlike your right to do literally whatever you want.

You know what's really shocking? You can't even do literally whatever you want with your pets! Literally animals! It's shocking!

>>your unvaccinated children could infect my vaccinated children

Have a stumbled upon a kindergarten? Nobody is arguing against making vaccines a requirement for non-citizens entering the country. The topic is rounding up American citizens (who are supposed to be protected under the Constitution) and injecting them with vaccines. The point is, it doesn't matter what is in the needle. Nobody else has the right to forcefully penetrate your skin. If you believe that, you don't believe in self-ownership. You ever read those papers your family doctor or hospital asks you to sign?

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

I'm gonna enjoy watching you try to refute this as "correlation and not causation" because you don't understand how statistics work.

I am fully vaccinated against a lot of viruses and diseases. But, people should be able to decide if they wanna get vaccinated. I'm already vaccinated, I have nothing to worry against those who don't want to and get tetanus and measles.

>i'm a big idiot who doesnt understand what herd immunity is

>Considering the fact that you can take a sample of any vaccine and TEST IT IN A LAB YOURSELF
>believing all people have access to the necessary lab equipment
>believing all people have the skills to perform such tests
>believing all people are proficient data analysts
>believing all people have the knowledge to draw correct conclusions from these tests
>believing it's impossible that the government could or would get anything past common people

You're both only half way there. The primary reason the Flu is such a big deal is that the virus tricks your own immune system into responding, bring lymph fluid into your lungs. Ironically "healthy" people with functioning immune systems can actually get hit harder by the Flu (better immune system=bigger response=more fluid in your lungs). This is why the Flu is such a big deal, because it can so detrimentally effect the "healthy" people.

mah nigga

We don't need vaccines after eliminating the disease

If not for shit skins, there would be no more need for vaccines

>your unvaccinated child could carry a disease that then mutates rendering the vaccines useless
>your unvaccinated child could harbor a disease with no symptoms and pass it onto an adult or child with a compromised immune system
>your unvaccinated child could die
>tldr you're a selfish piece of shit who believes in psuedo-science, lies and an actress who claimed her son was autistic due to vaccines when really he was just stupid

Falling for the "vaccines don't work" meme

>Still waiting. You won't find any
Not the same guy, idiot.
*crosses arms and pouts*
>SOURCES CAN'T EXIST!

Anti-vaccination people are just fucking dumb but you'll never get them to change their mind until their kid is dying from a preventable disease. We see other kids getting fucked over because herd immunity is going away and anti-vaccination people just say "welp too bad my kid is fine"

I really wish more of their kids would just drop dead. The kid doesn't infect the populace and when they have another one they get them vaccinated.

>herd
>cattle
>sheep

yes goyim get the shot

That ... doesn't really have anything to do with what we're talking about, man. "The flu" is far from the only illness for which the body's own immune response is responsible for many of the symptoms, but that's not why abstaining from vaccines in order to develop immunity is idiotic.

My point was that there are thousands of people who do have the knowledge and equipment necessary to easily determine what's in the vaccines, unlike with other government conspiracies where the information required to prove or disprove the conspiracy is classified and only accessible to a small number of people.

>implying people are "anti vaccination" instead of having absolute 100% legitimate concerns over them basically being free mandatory billions in profit and thinking that isn't a conflict of interest in having the safest medicine possible

***NEWSFLASH***

Drug companies DO NOT give a FLYING FUCK about your health, they care about MAKING MONEY. All that matters to them is putting out a passable product, not an optimal one.

You don't have any information to presume what I believe. I can thus reasonably assume most of what you think you know about anything is constituted of similar unsuported assumptions.

And you certainly aren't credible enough to make any reasonable assessment of just how valid these points are:
>your unvaccinated child could carry a disease that then mutates rendering the vaccines useless
>your unvaccinated child could harbor a disease with no symptoms and pass it onto an adult or child with a compromised immune system

Also, you should realize that your anger and aggression is indicative of insecurity and fear of being wrong.

>NO I'M JUST ANGRY AND I HATE YOU
Oh, nevermind then.

i have an autistic younger brother

most parents with autistic children won't admit it, due to the stigma, but most of them still probably believe that vaccines played a part in their child's autism. what happens is that their child starts out very normal - they make eye contact, they say words, they look happy and healthy - but when they get their vaccines, suddenly they seem to lose these traits and seem to be "gone"

i'm not against vaccines. but i kind of think they should be more spread out.

Did you read it? They were all samples from China and Iran where the fluoride levels were mores than 300% than that of the highest allowable levels in the USA, usually even more than that. Furthermore the conclusion of the researchers say that the results are not conclusive and further research is needed.
You cannot extrapolate those results to the general public of the USA, you would be laughed out of any respected institution for asserting such.

Dr. user here. Its simply too many too soon and all at once.

Space em out. There are neurotoxins in them. And peanut oil, which is why there is a higher incidence of peanut allergy now.

Dont believe either extremes and think for your god damned self for once.

And there is A LOT of mobey at stake so you better believe there are armies of paid shills on the internet.

drug companies make fuckloads more out of curing diseases and treating their symptoms than they do out of vaccines.

autism symptoms typically start showing around the time kids start getting vaccines

>I would prefer Polio over being treated by that shit.
That's because you are acting retarded. A Jew also invented jeans. Are you going to stop wearing them? I hate kikes too user, but there are limitations. Where do you draw the line?

>My point was that there are thousands of people who do have the knowledge and equipment necessary to easily determine what's in the vaccines
>Implying the minute number of this already minute group of people would want to do such a thing
>Implying anyone would listen to them
The evidence that vaccines are harmful could be obvious and you people would still deny it because you're too weak to mentally accept that your lord science could be fallible, or that you don't have as much control as you thought. It's these reasons people like you hate all conspiracy theorist--it threatens your bubble.

What the fuck are you doing? He posted that with a picture of a man with a japanese sword tipping his fedora

>Implying the minute number of this already minute group of people would want to do such a thing
people test vaccines all the time.

>being this delusional of reality

Do you seriously think that nobody with access to this vaccine (everyone) is both skeptical and capable enough to test it?

>vaccines are bad

Said the millennial vaccinated against everything because their parents were old enough to remember polio and smallpox

Are you a fucking JIDF plant or are you absolutely stupid? IDGAF about his pic. His message was retarded.

You don't build a multi billion dollar company by not trying to extract as much money out of every sector you operate.

Irrelevant, unless you meant to say "common people" or "a significant number of people" etc

>I can't comprehend people doing bad and hiding it within a good cause
wew

>Prove floride is bad, with scientific sources.
>OH NO 300% IS TOO MUCH. IT HAS TO BE WITHIN THE STANDARDS OF THE GOVERNMENT I ALREADY DON'T TRUST FOR IT TO COUNT

No. Go learn how to read and come back.

We care because people with allergic reactions to eggs, (((adjuvants))), and other components of vaccines will not be able to recieve the vaccine. So for those people as well as, babies/ small children, the elderly, and non responders to the vaccine you compromise herd immunity and therefore it does matter.

case by case basis. As a concept, yes, vaccines can be tremendously beneficial.

But things aren't always sunshine and rainbows. Corruption is rampant, and evil groups will undoubtedly hide behind (((the science))) and sleep like a baby knowing the masses are far too stupid to ask simple questions

Water is also toxic if you consume too much faggot. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

he was obviously shitposting you mongoloid

That doesn't change the fact that vaccines are much less profitable than cures and symptom treatments.

>oh no i MIGHT lose half an IQ point if i drink shitloads more fluoride than i am
i dont give a shit.

Every flu shot my wife and I get makes us so I'll we have to both take 3 days off. Sorry bra. I'll take my other ones though, but seriously, fuck the flu shot.

B-but people are resourceful, knowledgeable, and capable enough to test the vaccines for themselves, therefore they do, therefore if vaccines were bad we'd know about it because if people discovered it and said so we'd listen to them.

Haven't you been reading this thread? Your "stupid people" theory has already been refuted by the many doctors, scientists, and staticians in this thread.

>Ignoring the fact thousands if not millions of different diseases exist.
>Instead believing that everything systematic is secretly rigged by the Jews yet nobody can prove it.
>Especially the vaccines developed and USED by physicians. Jews must have poisened us.

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

It's not necessarily the vaccination that worries me. It's about the toxic material that comes with it.

>Prove floride is bad, with scientific sources.

This is what you get for being vague.

I think you've lost more than that m8

Do you claim to have any decent understanding what's in these vaccines and how they work?

I think the better question is why you'd want to inject your kinds with something you don't understand, based off blind faith.

>Do you realize how retarded you sound?
Not an argument you deluded drone.

Science and the government are infalliable.

Lotta cucked people on this board . I thought you guys where supposed to be red piled..

ayy fucking lmao

Heaven forbid I assume someone can make an inference. You're as bad as a redditor

>Everything inconvenient isn't redpilled

I'm drinking 3 times less fluoride than the study, so if it is right, i have lost at most .125 IQ points

>having no actual retort

that's when you know you won boys

I go to the same grocery store as Hulk, I've seen him twice this month

Vaccination opposition is based on the idea that a mandatory medical procedure is a gateway to abuse and control.

It has nothing to do with any beliefs in what vaccinations do, it has more to do with criticizing the mandatory nature of it.

>infallible

What is government corruption? What is poorly done studies, skewed stats and bias? Infallible MY ASS.

Do you actually believe 1+1=3?
>>No.
>having no actual retort
that's when you know you won boys

same. there's not so much controversy about mild allergic reactions from the preservatives

I do not oppose them, but I don't see why they should be compulsory...

If they really do work, vaccinated people have nothing to fear, right?

(((vaccinations)))

His *argument* -- just to make it really explicit for you -- is that if your evidence for your big conspiracy is that "ohmygod every year you have to get a whole new flu shot and THERE'S NOT THAT MANY FLUS IN THE UNIVERSE" then you have no evidence, because there are in fact that many strains. In fact, there's thousands of antigenically distinct strains of the flu, and they only try to vaccinate you against the ones you might reasonably be exposed to, so consider yourself lucky they don't try to stick you a lot more than they do.

You're just shitty bait at this point

What are you worried about?

There are people who cant get them, such as very yoing kids, seniors or people with certain medical conditions.

Not getting vaccinated puts those people at risk.

How much of a risk?

>a weely big on I promise

>vaccinations

disease is the only natural force of evolution we have left, vaccinations need to be illegal.

All it takes is one capable scientist to publish a study or paper of their scrupulous findings. You think journalism/the medical community would ignore a story that juicy if they actually found something?

>he was obviously shitposting you mongoloid
>implying I'm not playing into his shitpost to placate mutual agreement
You just might be literally retarded, user. Lol!!!

they need to wear protection

>the weak should fear the strong

and?
so what?

>You think journalism/the medical community would ignore a story that juicy if they actually found something?
No, thus, we've heard about it.

I would love to watch you say this to americans during the great polio outbreak and see their reaction.

I don't hate all conspiracy theorists, because many conspiracies are real. The ones I have a problem with are those who discredit the rest by believing in the most ridiculous and easily disprovable theories without justification.

Do you have evidence that vaccines are harmful, or are you just assuming they are?

>Do you have evidence that vaccines are harmful, or are you just assuming they are?
No

Luckily we don't live in our own poo so we'll be fine

>leaf thinks he's american

>You're just shitty bait at this point
>I disagree therefore it's bait

If you can't take the sum total of history and experience and form a grounded opinion that vaccines are good then there is no point trying to argue with you. You benefit from mass and systematic vaccinations but are against it just like niggers who benefit from white civilization are against it. Just as relax and keep thinking things you don't understand are bad.

but not from the medical/journalistic community, this shit comes from the 'holistic' medicine community. You fags sit in the same pig-pen as those cunts that think crystals or minute amounts of onion juice in water can heal cancer.

its a fucking riot

Yes, I do live in the blue shaded area.

>If you can't take the sum total of history and experience and form a grounded opinion that vaccines are good
How does one do that? How have you done that yourself? Do you mean turning on the TV and auto-adopting the opinions you see, or something more?

Just as relax and keep thinking things you don't understand are good.

>I've grouped you in the idiot group
>Therefore you're wrong and idiots
seems legit

we decided not to vaccinate our kid for now. our doctor in nyc is strongly against them (yes he's an actual licensed doctor dipshits)

the truth is, nobody knows what the long term effects are. and the for-profit industry behind them pushes more of them every year.

they're engineered to bypass safe guards in your body and get into the blood in your brain, and nobody is sure why. this is probably why so many people claim their kids get seizures or suddenly completely change character after getting their routine drug cocktail. look up "vaccines blood brain barrier".

mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm

pro viral vaccs

iffy on bact vaccs

flu vaccs make me a little paranoid.

Yearly
Doesn't really seem to help.
What's really in it?

There's nothing wrong with vaccinations, and there's nothing wrong with people not getting them.

1. Herd Immunity is a half-lie: The population that needs to be inoculated varies by type of pathogen; from 60% to well over 90% (impossible to achieve in practice)
2. The people protected by herd immunity (i.e. those who cannot get vaccines) are a small minority
3. Forced vaccination is a gross violation of the human rights of the majority for the sake of this minority

If you cannot get a vaccine, you should take precautions instead of forcing everyone else to get a vaccination whether they want it or not.

If you are going to persist in forcing vaccinations on people, don't be surprised when they start defending their bodies with their own means of violence.

You're talking about a specific and highly lethal strain that isn't around anymore.

You sure, leaf? I got the cold last year and was coughing up water for 2 months before it finally passed.
Not a little spittle, but projectile spit takes full of water with every cough. I would lean over and a small puddle would form wherever i was coughing.

Btw i'm the epitome of healthy.

no the zog definitely knows whats best for me :) I'm a good little goy don't worry