What's up with these clowns?

I just flew down to Florida and I'm staying with a close friend. There's all this shit with clowns going on and they were fucking with her neighbour. Pic related, that was taken by the security cam. Most of them seem to be niggers but it's difficult to tell. It's been getting insane and it's all over the south. Anyone know why this is happening or who is behind it? Is it political? Racial hatred? Bored degenerates? They pulled out her neighbor's hair and stole her rabbits only to bring them back two days later... except for her hair they didn't bring that back...

Other urls found in this thread:

frank151.com/a-brief-and-creepy-history-of-phantom-clowns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something wicked this way comes OP.

Intrigued

Blast them with 12 gauge buckshot and see if they're still as scary then.

Juggalo uprising

they're called Juggalos

Juggalos are joining blm and revcom

It's happening

what town in florida? may be viral marketing for the new rob zombie

You're in fucking Florida. Get a gun. I live in NH and if some fucker tried to scare with me with clown mask within 15 minutes I'd have him crawling in his hands and knees and force him to eat my dogs shit off the lawn.

wait you have stand your ground laws go fuck the clown up

It's a fucking Facebook meme everyone sharing to scare everyone. It started in Mississippi when I saw it, and slowly all these trolls started to say it was happening here. But the cops can catch a clown easily since it's a fucking clown, so it fake obviously

Clown sightings have been all over the news lately. Probably just pranksters.

Kek that's old-school type memeing

lots of sightings in east tn, too. we have this parkway in the mountains they've been sighted on which is kind of strange, you'd think they'd stick closer to bigger cities to traumatize people (altho they've been seen in knoxville too)

Promotion for the "IT" remake.

Their called phantom clowns

frank151.com/a-brief-and-creepy-history-of-phantom-clowns/

It's a shitty reddit "prank".

>Florida

What the fuck is wrong with you Florida fags? Your entire state is a living meme.

Do you guys have something in your water that makes half your population batshit crazy?

No, they have Cubans

So is it bored high schoolers/frats or really shitty pedophiles?

it's (poorly concieved) viral marketing for the new "IT" remake

OP here, this isnt fake or just some sort of prank it's happening as we speak. Her neighbor shot at them but they keep coming back. What's their motivation?

the spaghetti monster

>You know my motivation
>Given my reputation

>They pulled out her neighbor's hair and stole her rabbits only to bring them back two days later... except for her hair they didn't bring that back...
wat

>neighbors shot at them
>they keep coming back
your neighbor has shit aim...

i live in FL its a stand your ground state shoot them dont miss and then say they were charging you boom dead clowns and you off the hook

it viral marketing

Oh, they like to juggle things?

Yep I've heard about it here in Georgia, evidently they're luring kids with the outfits. I've always found them to be scary af probably bc of IT, but isn't this clown discrimination ?

Bunch of morons having fun exploiting your faggy fear of clowns. What kind of sheltered manbabies are actually afraid of clowns? In some parts of the worlds these clowns would have their heads kicked it within seconds by hooligans.

can confirm, we got them in morgan county too. saw one the other night.